Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow Earth

Hollow Earth 25 Mar 2014 16:38 #41

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Chandra, there are so many intersections and overlappings with the concave and the convex hollow earth theories that I would like to invite you to take a closer look at these common features some time, for your advanced opinion means a lot to me.

I Am watching everything you have posted PFIZZIPFEI, I respect your opinion, I nevertheless believe we live on the surface of the Planet,and that Hollow Earth is BELOW us. Plato said something like that, (that we lived on the Hollow Eart) at that time it was believed the. earth was flat, but I don't agree with Skycentrism, I will always keep an open mind on this.

This a Quote of Plato:
Now this is exactly our case: for we are dwelling in a hollow of the earth, and fancy that we are on the surface; and the air we call the heaven, and in this we imagine that the stars move.
But this is also owing to our feebleness and sluggishness, which prevent our reaching the surface of the air: for if any man could arrive at the exterior limit, or take the wings of a bird and fly upward, like a fish who puts his head out and sees this world, he would see a world beyond; and, if the nature of man could sustain the sight, he would acknowledge that this was the place of the true heaven and the true light and the true stars.

Let's assume we live inside the hollow Earth, how come we can see the Universe, the stars, other planets through a microscope, in Hollow Earth with a central sun, there is no night, it is permanently shining. What did Admiral Byrd see then, into another hollow Earth? What are the eastern cultures been talking about, the Buddhist 5000 years ago? What did the Nazis seek, although their information basically came from the Buddhists from Tíbet. The Buddhists who do not believe in MAYA , Illusion, do say the Hollow Earth is a physical reality below us, and that they have been there. They call it Shambala.

If there was no Hollow Earth BELOW us, but ABOVE us, as others seem to think, I see nothing to prove it mate.
Unless of course there are Many hollow Eath's within our Planet, and other planets. After all átoms are hollow.

But so far, this is TOP SECRET, Governments definetly KNOW, but they are not willing to tell us for some reason.
I wonder if they'll tell us some day. i' m sure they even got maps, but we are not invited to go there.

Admirald Byrd was a freemason, I'm sure the Freemasons also know. But will mantain the secrecy.

Until we are told, if that ever happens, people will either believe, not believe, fantazise, or make assumptions on this.

Keep searching mate.

The very best to you my friend.

Last Edit: 26 Mar 2014 20:31 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 26 Mar 2014 04:02 #42

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Ancient Underground City in Turkey 300 feet deep ... - YouTube

bit.ly/1bN7QGH Derinkuyu Underground City is an ancient multi-level underground city ...

Hollow Earth 27 Mar 2014 14:52 #43

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
chandrakavi wrote:
Let's assume we live inside the hollow Earth, how come we can see the Universe, the stars, other planets through a microscope, in Hollow Earth with a central sun, there is no night, it is permanently shining.

This is a misconception derived from a rigid world view, if I may say so, not meaning to insult you, of course :)

chandrakavi wrote:
What did Admiral Byrd see then, into another hollow Earth? What are the eastern cultures been talking about, the Buddhist 5000 years ago? What did the Nazis seek, although their information basically came from the Buddhists from Tíbet. The Buddhists who do not believe in MAYA , Illusion, do say the Hollow Earth is a physical reality below us, and that they have been there. They call it Shambala.

This is all true and it is also what I believed for quite a long time after my view of the world shattered for the first time.

chandrakavi wrote:
If there was no Hollow Earth BELOW us, but ABOVE us, as others seem to think, I see nothing to prove it mate.
Unless of course there are Many hollow Eath's within our Planet, and other planets. After all átoms are hollow.

How do you know atoms are hollow? :) In fact nothing is hollow/empty.
What do you mean by saying there is a Hollow Earth ABOVE us? Oh,I see, you mean around us.
I don't think there are many hollow earths within our planet, but who knows, like Russion dolls perhaps.
Maybe I don't understand what you wish to express. This topic is extremely complicated to explain and English is not my mother language which makes it even more complicated, but let's just see how we get along.

chandrakavi wrote:
But so far, this is TOP SECRET, Governments definetly KNOW, but they are not willing to tell us for some reason.
I wonder if they'll tell us some day. i' m sure they even got maps, but we are not invited to go there.

Classified, but no longer unavailable :)
Many people around the world are already working for the new era in which knowledge can no longer be kept secret and abused as a privilege by the few to enslave the many, but will be freely available for everybody interested.
It is up to us to make use of all of our faculties to the max and contribute to accelerate this development and hasten the decline of the old, exploitative, materialistic, anti-natural, linear, 3D world.

chandrakavi wrote:
Admirald Byrd was a freemason, I'm sure the Freemasons also know. But will mantain the secrecy.

Before WWII freemasonry was quite different from what we know now. In 1935 all loges were dissolved by the German government for example, which of course only made them act more secretly, even more conspirative and right after 1945 they flourished like never before and undermined invariably every walk of life. What I want to say is, it does not matter whether Byrd was a freemason or not in this respect.

chandrakavi wrote:
Until we are told, if that ever happens, people will either believe, not believe, fantazise, or make assumptions on this.

This is the key problem from my point of view. The majority is ignorant and of the few, who are doing their own research, ninety percent might still be waiting for BEING TOLD the truth. See what I mean?

Thanks for quoting Plato. The source where I came across decent and meticulous inner world cosmos research is indeed referring to him among others. To be continued in the Skycentrism thread.

Thanks, Chandra, for your much appreciated, cordial support!

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2014 15:22 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth 27 Mar 2014 16:57 #44

• elfspirit
  • Fresh Member
Eric Dollard told in one of his videos that when he worked for the government he did an experiment proving the earth is indeed hollow. Don't remember the name of the vid now but will try to get the link later.

Hollow Earth 27 Mar 2014 17:06 #45

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
elfspirit wrote:
Eric Dollard told in one of his videos that when he worked for the government he did an experiment proving the earth is indeed hollow. Don't remember the name of the vid now but will try to get the link later.

Thank you for the information elfspirit!

www.terrapapers.com/?p=26548
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2014 17:21 by chandrakavi.
User(s) who Liked this post: elfspirit

Hollow Earth 27 Mar 2014 18:00 #46

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:
Let's assume we live inside the hollow Earth, how come we can see the Universe, the stars, other planets through a microscope, in Hollow Earth with a central sun, there is no night, it is permanently shining.
This is a misconception derived from a rigid world view, if I may say so, not meaning to insult you, of course :)

No insult at all PFIZPFEI , we are. Merely exchanging ideas, nothing personal mate!
I meant to say that if we are inside the hollow Earth, the earth on the surface would be able to see the stars, not those inside the hollow
Earth, but nothing can be proven so it's Theory for now.

chandrakavi wrote:
What did Admiral Byrd see then, into another hollow Earth? What are the eastern cultures been talking about, the Buddhist 5000 years ago? What did the Nazis seek, although their information basically came from the Buddhists from Tíbet. The Buddhists who do not believe in MAYA , Illusion, do say the Hollow Earth is a physical reality below us, and that they have been there. They call it Shambala.

This is all true and it is also what I believed for quite a long time after my view of the world shattered for the first time.

I see.

chandrakavi wrote:
How do you know atoms are hollow? :) In fact nothing is hollow/empty.
What do you mean by saying there is a Hollow Earth ABOVE us? Oh,I see, you mean around us.
I don't think there are many hollow earths within our planet, but who knows, like Russion dolls perhaps.
Maybe I don't understand what you wish to express. This topic is extremely complicated to explain and English is not my mother language which makes it even more complicated, but let's just see how we get along.

Russian Dolls would be an excellent example, but it's just an idea I had, but I'm not sure about that friend.
English is not my mother tongue either, but I understand you quite well, and your English is perfect.
Hollow, inside with a Shall cover outside, not a Solid Sphere like we have been taught about in Georaphy lesson in school.
I'll see if I can find something about the atom being hollow inside.

chandrakavi wrote:
[Classified, but no longer unavailable :)
Many people around the world are already working for the new era in which knowledge can no longer be kept secret and abused as a privilege by the few to enslave the many, but will be freely available for everybody interested.
It is up to us to make use of all of our faculties to the max and contribute to accelerate this development and hasten the decline of the old, exploitative, materialistic, anti-natural, linear, 3D world.

Classified, Top Secret, not available, it's all the same, knowledge for the military and the Ruling Elite ONLY.
Internet has helped a lot, but more needs to be done on this subject.

chandrakavi wrote:
Before WWII freemasonry was quite different from what we know now. In 1935 all loges were dissolved by the German government for example, which of course only made them act more secretly, even more conspirative and right after 1945 they flourished like never before and undermined invariably every walk of life. What I want to say is, it does not matter whether Byrd was a freemason or not in this respect.

No, it does not matter Byrd being Freemason, I saw Many interviews he gave worldwide to the Press, until he was told by the Government of USA, which he represented , to stop talking about it, the Pentagon and Intelligence people. Admiral Forrester tried to go public about this, but he
was pushed from a 16 floor building and was informed to the Press, he committed "suicide", you can understand that after this everybody GOT THE MESSAGE.
I'm sure that besides decoding a secret, hollow Earth has Many riches, in minerals, oil, and other stuff they are financially interested in.

chandrakavi wrote:
This is the key problem from my point of view. The majority is ignorant and of the few, who are doing their own research, ninety percent might still be waiting for BEING TOLD the truth. See what I mean?

Thanks for quoting Plato. The source where I came across decent and meticulous inner world cosmos research is indeed referring to him among others. To be continued in the Skycentrism thread.

Thanks, Chandra, for your much appreciated, cordial support!

Right the majority of the people , will not do anything until THEY ARE GIVEN PERMISSION, to do so.
About Plato, who talked about hollow Earth, I made an entire long post on this thread , of what he said, quite interesting.

Best to you mate,

[/quote]

Great picture PFIZIPFEI!
Last Edit: 27 Mar 2014 18:01 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 27 Mar 2014 18:08 #47

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Hollow Earth - Richard E. Byrd - Antarctica - Part 1/8

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 12:37 #48

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
chandrakavi wrote:
No insult at all PFIZPFEI , we are. Merely exchanging ideas, nothing personal mate!
I meant to say that if we are inside the hollow Earth, the earth on the surface would be able to see the stars, not those inside the hollow
Earth, but nothing can be proven so it's Theory for now.

Yes and that is exactly what I appreciate, your cultivated ways of conversation, Chandra, and I sincerely admire your knowledge and intellect.

chandrakavi wrote:
Russian Dolls would be an excellent example, but it's just an idea I had, but I'm not sure about that friend.
English is not my mother tongue either, but I understand you quite well, and your English is perfect.
Hollow, inside with a Shall cover outside, not a Solid Sphere like we have been taught about in Georaphy lesson in school.
I'll see if I can find something about the atom being hollow inside.

The Russian doll theory is nothing less than a holistic concept. We all come from an egg, so the thought of living in one (the "shell" of the earth is not a perfect sphere) is not too far fetched.

chandrakavi wrote:
Classified, Top Secret, not available, it's all the same, knowledge for the military and the Ruling Elite ONLY.
Internet has helped a lot, but more needs to be done on this subject.

I guess that's why we both are doing this here :)

chandrakavi wrote:
No, it does not matter Byrd being Freemason, I saw Many interviews he gave worldwide to the Press, until he was told by the Government of USA, which he represented , to stop talking about it, the Pentagon and Intelligence people. Admiral Forrester tried to go public about this, but he
was pushed from a 16 floor building and was informed to the Press, he committed "suicide", you can understand that after this everybody GOT THE MESSAGE.
I'm sure that besides decoding a secret, hollow Earth has Many riches, in minerals, oil, and other stuff they are financially interested in.

The best thing about the new era will be that we will no longer need to exploit the treasures of mother earth!
No matter whether the earth is hollow or an "egg" in which we live - what we were made to believe is NOT the truth.
This also includes to the so-called modern sciences, which are basically incorrect in so many ways and the ruling caste is well aware of this fact. They kept it from us for the sake of their wealth and power for millenia. Whenever the masses started to become conscious and aware of the deceipt, they usually started just another bloody war, reducing us to cavemen, at some times even literally.

chandrakavi wrote:
Right the majority of the people , will not do anything until THEY ARE GIVEN PERMISSION, to do so.
About Plato, who talked about hollow Earth, I made an entire long post on this thread , of what he said, quite interesting.

Thanks for hinting at your previous Plato comment. I will surely have a closer look.
The majority is starting to wake up from their livelong induced slumber, you can realise it on all levels, and the vicious spell will be broken soon.

All the best to you, Chandra, thanks for being here
and I look very much forward to more of your refreshing and brilliantly witty contributions
PFIZI
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 12:44 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 15:02 #49

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

James V. Forrestal Murdered - YouTube

James Vincent Forrestal (February 15, 1892 -- May 22, 1949) was the last Cabinet-level United ...
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 15:09 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 15:06 #50

• Straight Shooter
chandrakavi wrote:
Could you please provide more information on this picture?

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 15:19 #51

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
.......... wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:
Could you please provide more information on this picture?

It is a satélite photo someone got a hold of, along with this one,

Last Edit: 29 Mar 2014 14:20 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 15:28 #52

• Straight Shooter
chandrakavi wrote:

Do you have a link or is it just a photoshop?

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 16:45 #53

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
.......... wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:

Do you have a link or is it just a photoshop?

No it's not photoshops,

Here are some links

shelf3d.com/Search/hollow%2Bearth%2BPlayListIDPL5BD8021D91B830FF

hollowplanet.blogspot.com/2011/01/nasas-icesat-orbit-circumvents-pole.html

pennyjwall.com/2013/02/our-hollow-earth/

www.occultopedia.com/inner_worlds.htm

www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2014 17:55 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 17:01 #54

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Just now I found this,seems to be from 1979

www.pinterest.com/pin/293085888221242851/

Don't wanna mix this with the research though
Last Edit: 28 Mar 2014 17:29 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 28 Mar 2014 23:22 #55

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2014 03:31 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 29 Mar 2014 02:30 #56

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Hollow Earth 29 Mar 2014 02:58 #57

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Hollow Earth, Agartha, DNA, Serpent Magnetism - YouTube

Hollow Earth 29 Mar 2014 03:34 #58

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Hollow Earth 29 Mar 2014 18:03 #59

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Hollow Earth 29 Mar 2014 18:18 #60

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
WildHorse wrote:
thanks for links chand :)

No problem, any time WildHorse

Lovely Avatar by the way

:)
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare