Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow Earth

Hollow Earth 04 Mar 2016 02:21 #641

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

A great fiction book with the god Loki, that takes place in Asgard.

With his notorious reputation for trickery and deception, and an ability to cause as many problems as he solves, Loki is a Norse god like no other. Demon-born, he is viewed with deepest suspicion by his fellow gods who will never accept him as one of their own and for this he vows to take his revenge.

But while Loki is planning the downfall of Asgard and the humiliation of his tormentors, greater powers are conspiring against the gods and a battle is brewing that will change the fate of the Worlds.

From his recruitment by Odin from the realm of Chaos, through his years as the go-to man of Asgard, to his fall from grace in the build-up to Ragnarok, this is the unofficial history of the world’s ultimate trickster.

Last Edit: 04 Mar 2016 02:30 by chandrakavi.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 04 Mar 2016 09:59 #642

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It's fascinating how these tricky trickster god characters are only ever as smart as a smart human character.

Hollow Earth 04 Mar 2016 10:10 #643

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
ragnarok wrote:
It's fascinating how these tricky trickster god characters are only ever as smart as a smart human character.
True. Also fascinating to see the people questioning the shape of myself clinging to fantastic fantasy to make their points count. No decent review of the current widely accepted and solid heliocentric spherical Earth model. Easier to come up with fantasy as "proof" for another fantasy.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hollow Earth 06 Mar 2016 04:39 #644

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 06 Mar 2016 04:44 #645

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Gaia wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
True. Also fascinating to see the people questioning the shape of myself clinging to fantastic fantasy to make their points count. No decent review of the current widely accepted and solid heliocentric spherical Earth model. Easier to come up with fantasy as "proof" for another fantasy.

Suit yourself. Read the thread from the start if you want to understand, if not dont troll this site.

Hollow Earth 06 Mar 2016 05:15 #646

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
chandrakavi wrote:
Gaia wrote:
ragnarok wrote:
Suit yourself. Read the thread from the start if you want to understand, if not dont troll this site.
Haha, this very disinfo topic is trolling this site, not me. Some misunderstandings about the Earth (sinkholes) and outright "spiritual" nonsense should have no place on a real truth seeker forum. Outside of the comedy corner that is.
I'll leave you to it, pity this collection of yours, how impressive it may seem, is spoiling TZ. Flat and Hollow Earth are bullshit. I know myself better than you ever will. Namaste.
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hollow Earth 11 Apr 2016 03:41 #647

• Robert Baird
A real truth seeker forum where religious nazis flaunt their stupidity is exactly where you find this crap - all over the web.

The theory of a Hollow Earth has many deranged and drug addled supporters including Icke. It was important for the geocentric Popes who wanted to put themselves at the center of the whole universe to confront any theory brought by science. In short it is as old as the lies of Anunnaki aliens in the Bible. But today's sicko kids who need to rebel and at the same time BELIEVE are jumping on board just like Hitler did with Horbiger's Cosmic fire and ice theories derived from Aristotle. He sent teams out to have radio waves bounce off the other side of this earth universe. Of course, he chose to believe when the radio waves were reflected by the cloud cover - that meant it was correct.

Now we see the proponents claiming physicists say it may be true. Yes, there is some truth in what Aristotle said about two dimensions colliding - one hot and one cold. This started what we now call the Big Bang. There are also many dimensions and energy banks of consciousness all around us and every atom or aspect of Earth. So you can be sure you will find some out of context interpretations and the usual creationist type paid hacks fomenting nonsense.

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/08/26/mind-blowing-research-suggests-that-earth-could-actually-be-hollow/

I read it and it is absolute nonsense. Horbiger had a better theory and using Halley as evidence is also quite a stretch. Yes, at that time the atomic world code was being withheld or misunderstood. This is not the Pentagon Dodecahedron knowledge symbolically represented by the Ashmolean Museum spheres and it has a weak support from a US Admiral whose child was found dead at age six. Admiral Stubblebine's insanity was a better proof of this kind of thing. Insanity and the ability to mind fog people like David Icke and Graham Hancock is entirely explainable - and I have done so.

Hollow Earth 29 Apr 2016 13:10 #648

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gone But Not Forgotten diamondgeezer wrote:
I would love to see Antarctica, that would be a truly amazing experience.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62396-i-would-love-to-travel-to.html#80990

Gone But Not Forgotten diamondgeezer wrote:
As the existing sources of fossil fuels continue to run out (North Sea Oil is nearly gone), this ruthless environmental predation will continue to increase unfortunately.

Fracking for gas has huge negative environmental impact, including causing seismic activity, but they're doing it anyway. Nothing & nowhere is safe.

How long before they're drilling in Antarctica? Not long...
truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/61918-stripping-canada-s-wilderness-for-oil.html#67295

Oracle wrote:
(...) Could it be that the masses won't recognize the hints even if it bites them in the bum?
Why did the Stargate series find something down Antarctica?
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=1640#118778 ff

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Great thread you started on that other forum, Chandra!
I wish this one will get at least equally remarkable contributions and much more views.

There I found this 2008 video

and I became curious to see what those "entrances" look like now on google earth.

66°33'13.75"S, 99°50'24.84"E

66°36'14.70"S, 99°43'11.11"E

Exact same pictures if you ask me. I just turned them downside up.
Is this the usual thing that google does not upload new photos over a time span of 4 - 5 years?

I would so much love to fly over this beautiful place where you are not allowed to.

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?limitstart=0#77434

Obama's Secret Antarctica Trip:

A Planned WW3 卐 Escape Route?

(Operation Highjump Russia + U.S.)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Note 12:53 which contradicts the spoken word. Further ref.: CLICK

Nicely done and entertaining, but omitting the most important facts and unfortunately flawed,
besides the stupid non-stop "Naziing"

Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica - Base 211

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Apr 2016 13:50 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 10:50 #649

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Dear Chandrakavi,

I hope you are well, that you did not leave because of ignoramuses galore on TZ,
who are not even able to grasp the difference between "Hollow Earth" and
"Hollow World Cosmos", and that you will come back soon.

“The most dangerous enemy of the truth and freedom amongst us is the compact majority”

“The majority is never right. Never, I tell you!
That's one of these lies in society that no free and
intelligent man can help rebelling against.
Who are the people that make up the biggest proportion
of the population -- the intelligent ones or the fools?”

― Henrik Ibsen, An Enemy of the People

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 10:56 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 15:44 #650

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Dear Chandrakavi,

I hope you are well, that you did not leave because of ignoramuses galore on TZ,
who are not even able to grasp the difference between "Hollow Earth" and
"Hollow World Cosmos", and that you will come back soon.

The Hollow World Cosmos, as in "skycentrism" or "Concave Earth"? :O :larf:

The problems with that hypothesis are numerous but a very simple one is also present in Flat Earth:

If the sky is in the "center" of the Earth, so the Earth is concave around that centered sky, then the Moon and the Sun both need to be tiny and close by (just what FE states).

Simple observations show that to be impossible.

On June 21st (summer solstice) the Sun is in zenith above approximately Mexico City, Dubai, Taiwan.
On December 21st (winter solstice) the Sun is in zenith roughly above Rio de Janeiro, Windhoek and Brisbane.

On both these days, the Sun (and the Moon) when watched from different places on Earth look equal in size. With a Sun that fits in the centered "hole" that is impossible.

Concave Earth, just like Flat Earth, postulates a tiny tiny Sun (roughly the same surface area as the island of Bali) of ~50 km diameter, close by (5000 km above the Earth in zenith). If on Dec 21st the Sun is 5000 km above Rio de Janeiro, on the same day the Sun when seen from New York would be much farther away and thus needs to look much smaller.

The same but inverted on June 21st when from Ushuaia (the southernmost town on Earth) the Sun would look way smaller than from the Bahamas. Yet what we observe is that that's not the case.

The fact that on the same moment/day the Sun and Moon look equal in size from wherever you are on Earth means that these celestial bodies are very far away or far away respectively. And if they are far away they need to be huge resp. big otherwise their apparent size would not be so large.

It is simple observations like this that refute "Hollow Earth (Cosmos)".
“The most dangerous enemy of the truth and freedom amongst us is the compact majority”

“The majority is never right. Never, I tell you!
That's one of these lies in society that no free and
intelligent man can help rebelling against.
Who are the people that make up the biggest proportion
of the population -- the intelligent ones or the fools?”

― Henrik Ibsen, An Enemy of the People .

"The majority is never right. Never, I tell you!"

Bullshit. Something right or wrong does not depend on majorities. If tomorrow the "world renowned physicists" claim that the sky is green and the vast majority of the people sticks to the observation it is blue, the "sky is green" comment is not suddenly true because it is propagated by a minority.

Something is right or wrong depends on physics, logic and consistency.

Many many "intelligent" people are wrong and perpetrate wrong things. Look at the Holocaust Story, Space "Travel" and many many many more topics which are taken for granted, even by PhDs who are useful idiots. And by many "scientists" perpetrating a false story.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 15:50 #651

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Nice :D

Thanks for sharing your ... opinion :thumbup:

I very much hope Chandrakavi will not be silenced - by all-knowing ignoramuses on TZ like on SZ -
and continue to work on this most interesting subject.

This is a free speech forum, but certain ... elements, are constantly trying to suppress non-mainstream
and politically incorrect views by using all well-known methods, which need no further explanation.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 15:53 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 16:00 #652

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This is a free speech forum, but certain ... elements, are constantly trying to suppress non-mainstream
and politically incorrect views by using all well-known methods, which need no further explanation.

This is not an argument and less against physical sciences.

I am all for taking down politically correct (that's about non-fixed subjects, not about natural sciences) lies. The more the mainstream is attacked the better. But based on intelligent arguments, not "ah, it's mainstream, so it mush be wrong [and here's a flawed 'model' that I propagate to show it]". That is not truth seeking, that is muddying waters with other lies which will never bring you closer to truths.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 16:15 #653

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
This is not an argument and less against physical sciences.

I am all for taking down politically correct (that's about non-fixed subjects, not about natural sciences) lies. The more the mainstream is attacked the better. But based on intelligent arguments, not "ah, it's mainstream, so it mush be wrong [and here's a flawed 'model' that I propagate to show it]". That is not truth seeking, that is muddying waters with other lies which will never bring you closer to truths.

No, this is an ... opinion, my opinion, if you don't mind?

And if you don't mind, I reject to adopt yours on this subject and on many others :)

After all that I've read and seen by you on this forum - especially your very explicit Flares or Flames memes -
I would rather have guessed that you are the one who exposes those traits ... but you never stop to learn,
do you?

But I guess it's too late for you, you already finished learning for you are perfectly in the know
and now you are generously sharing your ultimate knowledge and teaching others The World According to Gaia.

:coolio:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 16:17 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 16:24 #654

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
No, this is an ... opinion, my opinion, if you don't mind?

And if you don't mind, I reject to adopt yours on this subject and on many others :)

After all that I've read and seen by you on this forum - especially your very explicit Flares or Flames memes -
I would rather have guessed that you are the one who exposes those traits ... but you never stop to learn,
do you? (1)

But I guess it's too late for you, you already finished learning for you are perfectly in the know (2)
and now you are generously sharing your ultimate knowledge and teaching others The World According to Gaia.

Two directly conflicting statements about me in consecutive sentences. You really don't remember where your pills are, do you? :facepalm:

The fact that a lot of bullshit "theories" are spread in the "alternative" community makes it not only necessary to attack the mainstream views, but also to expose the lies spread by other parties.

You have zero knowledge on Earth matters, not even the most basic, and deliberately go off-topic excluding the on-topic arguments against this idiotic "Hollow Earth (Cosmos)". ANy netural reader sees your basic tricks all around. If you were a real truth seeker there would be no need for this. But you aren't. You promote lies and half-truths. :iitm:

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 17:13 #655

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:

Two directly conflicting statements about me in consecutive sentences. You really don't remember where your pills are, do you? :facepalm:

The fact that a lot of bullshit "theories" are spread in the "alternative" community makes it not only necessary to attack the mainstream views, but also to expose the lies spread by other parties.

You have zero knowledge on Earth matters, not even the most basic, and deliberately go off-topic excluding the on-topic arguments against this idiotic "Hollow Earth (Cosmos)". ANy netural reader sees your basic tricks all around. If you were a real truth seeker there would be no need for this. But you aren't. You promote lies and half-truths. :iitm:

I hardly dare to say it, for you already appear to be quite agitated by my words, but "you never stop to learn"
is a very common idiomatic expression in English, which does not mean that you personally are addressed :D
and of course I "have zero knowledge on Earth matters, not even the most basic", that's totally convincing and
logic, because my name is PFIZIPFEI and not GAIA :chuckle:

Believe me - or don't - you are by far the first smart ... member, who gets so much enraged by my non-mainstream
views expressed freely, that they wanted to silence me by questionable methods like you do, lacking other ... weapons.

But all in vain!

:)

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 17:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 17:22 #656

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wanted to silence me
Silence you? Not at all. Keep babbling about topics you know nothing about pushing an obvious untruth. It's amusing. :thumbup:

And it's evenly amusing to expose you as someone who deliberately pushed these half-truths and full lies.

Hollow Earth 02 May 2016 18:05 #657

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wanted to silence me

Silence you? Not at all. Keep babbling about topics you know nothing about pushing an obvious untruth. It's amusing. :thumbup:

And it's evenly amusing to expose you as someone who deliberately pushed these half-truths and full lies.

Thanks for the effort you made to post a comment, but unfortunately I get easily bored
with mainstream and abusive contents, so please be patient and stay tuned,
I might respond asap - or I might not.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 12 Jun 2016 07:08 #658

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Frog wrote:
Hi Chadrakavi,

I'm sorry we don't have many people here that share your interest right now. Your positive attitude and determination will hopefully pay off and you will gain some company to exchange ideas with before too long. It's nice to see someone just get on with their thing without causing a fuss it's much appreciated.
:thumbup:
truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?start=100#102420

Chandrakavi indeed has hardly ever caused a fuss, but his adversaries constantly did, here like on SZ before.

And now we even got an Antarctic thread: Germany In The Antarctic 1938; some pictures

It's sad if this thread is "dying" ....

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jun 2016 07:16 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 14 Jun 2016 22:06 #659

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
PFIZIPFEI : It's sad if this thread is "dying" .

''Though most people think of the Grand Canyon as a fairly pedestrian tourist destination,
most do not know of the many mysteries associated with the Canyon and its environs.
As sacred as the Canyon is to the American tourism industry, the place that the canyon
holds in the hearts and minds of the native peoples of the region is far greater. In the
worldview of the native Americans of the Desert Southwest, the Canyon is a great and
important sacred space that occupies a central place in native cosmologies throughout
the region. Wallace explains,..''
READ more
www.mysteriousworld.com/journal/2003/winter/grandcanyon/
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Hollow Earth 14 Jun 2016 22:25 #660

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
There's no such thing as "sacred land." That's just a construct of the human imagination. No doubt the wonderful life-experiencing Atlanteans thought their paradise was sacred and unchangeable, until Mother Nature seriously fucked with humanity's psyche.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare