Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hollow Earth

Hollow Earth 09 Apr 2014 15:36 #81

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Could you please explain the meaning of the hexagrams on this picture, Chandra?

chandrakavi wrote:

The article does not say a thing about it, as far as I understood ggwn.blogcu.com/agarta-shamballa-dunyanin-icindeki-medeniyetler/12957713
There is another Turkish article who clearly makes a connection www.netpano.com/kiyamet-savascilari-neye-hazirlaniyor/ but of course not about the special meaning in the above picture.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Apr 2014 16:14 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hollow Earth 09 Apr 2014 18:28 #82

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

chandrakavi wrote:

The article does not say a thing about it, as far as I understood ggwn.blogcu.com/agarta-shamballa-dunyanin-icindeki-medeniyetler/12957713
There is another Turkish article who clearly makes a connection www.netpano.com/kiyamet-savascilari-neye-hazirlaniyor/ but of course not about the special meaning in the above picture.

It simply shows the entrances of Hollow Earth, the inner sun, in another language PFIZIPFEI.

EDIT:

The same as this one.

Last Edit: 09 Apr 2014 18:33 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 09 Apr 2014 18:31 #83

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
chandrakavi wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

It simply shows the entrances of Hollow Earth, the inner sun, in another language PFIZIPFEI.

The HEXAGRAMS, Chandra!

There are loads of big and small hexagrams in this picture.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 09 Apr 2014 18:44 #84

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
chandrakavi wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

The HEXAGRAMS, Chandra!

There are loads of big and small hexagrams in this picture.

Don't quite know PFIZIPFEI.

Probably Inner Earth Energy centers.

Don't understand that language in the article mate .

I know what HEXAGRAMS are about, but don't see the connection with Hollow Earth.
Some people try to mix religion and other stuff in this, and I don't see them as credible sources.

I just posted that as ENTRANCES TO HOLLOW EARTH, nothing more.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 09 Apr 2014 19:16 #85

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
I browsed both Turkish articles and at least the second one linked above is about the connection, but of course does not explain the draft pictograms from the first linked article. I thought you might probably know more. Would be very interesting to know more about the meaning of those Hexes.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

Hollow Earth 10 Apr 2014 02:54 #86

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Found this

HEXAGRAM: One of the most potent symbols used in the powers of darkness. Used to work magic. Confused with the Star of David, but this star is within Circles.

Hollow Earth 10 Apr 2014 09:31 #87

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
chandrakavi wrote:
Found this

HEXAGRAM: One of the most potent symbols used in the powers of darkness. Used to work magic. Confused with the Star of David, but this star is within Circles.

The hexes on the map in question appear to be symbols of territorial sovereignty.

In order not to spoil your thread I will continue to elaborate there truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/60483-magen-david-organic-germanium.html#98246

Thanks for introducing this map, Chandra!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 10 Apr 2014 20:29 #88

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
You could not make this up :) but there is no such thing as "coincidence" of course. Exactly when I was driving to the gas station some minutes ago I switched on the radio and guess what they spoke of!

John Cleves Symmes and his theory of the hollow earth. Of course ridiculing him to the max, but nonetheless, they spread some thought-provoking infos, even if only me and another one of the audience were aware of the reasons why they need to defame every theory that comes near to the truth. They are sooooo much afraid of us exposing their lies!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Apr 2014 20:29 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hollow Earth 10 Apr 2014 23:32 #89

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

Hollow Earth 12 Apr 2014 15:17 #90

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Hollow Earth in Spanish a good Documentary with experts

Todo sobre la tierra Hueca con VM granmisterio, JL ... - YouTube

13/1/2014 - Subido por Vm granmisterio
En este videoprograma documental, hablaremos sobre la tierra hueca, una teoría que ha ...
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 00:14 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 13 Apr 2014 03:25 #91

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
According to myths Legends, stories, fictions, eptics, this is how Agartha should look like, where THE KING OF THE WORLD, lives

Hollow Earth 14 Apr 2014 19:38 #92

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 19:51 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 14 Apr 2014 20:02 #93

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
avaxhome.cc/ebooks/others/Shambhala.html

SHAMBALA THE VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS
By

Tony Bushby

EDIT:

SHAMBHALA VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS The Jade Tower In Tibetan scriptures and in Far Eastern tradition, there is an ancient and widespread belief in a Secret Kingdom of Wise Men living in seclusion in inaccessible mountainous parts of Asia. Orientalists call this mysterious place Chang Shambhala, or Northern Shambhala (sometimes spelled Shamballa). Tibetan monks insist that there is an enigmatic valley of great beauty, surrounded by a circle of snowy mountains extending from northern Tibet.-into Mongolia, that is inaccessible to travellers without experienced or mystical guidance. It is said in tradition that this hidden land is unreachable except to initiates or persons dedicated to the spiritual resurrection of mankind. Its centre is highlighted by the famous Jade Tower that stands in an ancient city which monks claim is heated by warm water rising from underground streams, and the steam generated rises into the atmosphere to form a natural temperature inversion.

This valley is not seen from the air because the phenomenon produces a high, light, misty cover that conceals the underlying landscape. Various exploratory teams journeying in the Himalayas claimed to have camped by hot thermal springs that nourished rich vegetation in areas outside of which there was nothing but desolation, rock and ice.

Like the Tibetans, Russians and Chinese,. the people of India also believe in the reality of an abode of perfect men and women which they call the Kalapa (sometimes Katapa) of Shambhala, who live-in the constant presence of other- worldly energies. Professor Nicholas K. Roerich, an eminent Russian author, painter and explorer (1874-1947) spent five years from 1923 to 1928 trekking through all seven Tibetan prefectures. He wrote in his book Himalayas - Abode of Light (N. K; Roerich, Nalanda Publications, Bombay, l947) that this secret valley is beyond great lakes and the snow-covered peaks of the highest mountains in the world. It seems that Professor Roerich actually reached Sharnbhala, and for this reason his www.vatileaks.com

SHAMBHALA VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS books and paintings were thoroughly analysed for this article, as were the works of his son, Dr GeorgeRoerich (1902-1960), an outstanding orientalist, philologist, art critic and ethnographer with degrees from Harvard and the Sorbonne. The Roerich family lived in the Kulu Valley of northern India, in close proximity to the border of western Tibet, and from there organised several major expeditions into unexplored areas of the Tibetan Plateau, the highest land on Earth. These expeditions were manned by dozens of Norwegian, Sherpa, Tibetan, Mongol and Chinese assistants, and at times their missions endured for many months. Another renowned researcher, Andrew Tomas, author of Shambhala: Oasis of Light (Sphere Books, London, 1977), spent many years in Tibet, where he learned that the realm of Shambhala is situated in a valley sheltered on every side by mighty snowy ranges and that its residents retreat into huge subterranean catacombs.

These and other explorers of Asia have written about unsuspected valleys lost amidst colossal snowy mountains on the Tibetan Plateau, said to lie hidden somewhere in the vast reaches of the Himalayas. The Bhagavata Purana and the Sanskrit encyclopaedia Vachaspattya locate Shambhala on the northern side of the Himalayas at the foot of Mount Meru, where many believe that the temporal and the eternal meet. A more defined location is shown on a 17th-century map published in 1830 in Antwerp by Csoma de Koros, an Hungarian philologist who had spent four years in a Buddhist monastery in Tibet. He gave Shambhala's geographical bearings as between 45 and 50 degrees north latitude beyond Lake Manus Hu, approx. 100 kilometres east of the village of Karamay. Remarkably, another old monastic document, sighted by Russian explorer Nikolai M. Prjevalgky (1839-1888), defines the longitude of Shambhala as at 88 degrees (N. M. www.vatileaks.com

SHAMBHALA VALLEY OF THE IMMORTALS Prjevalsky, Mongolia, London, 1876, translated by Boris Fereng, p. 63). These two coordinates locate the domain of Shambhala as slightly east of the Altai Mountains, a major mountain system in Central Asia, peaking at 4,506 metres (14,783 feet), and precisely where the Poerich expeditions trekked on several occasions. The Secret Entrance to the "Valley of the Immortals"

For millennia, the peoples of Asia have believed this forbidden territory to be well guarded, accessible only to the pure of heart. But the questions to be addressed are: who are the people that live in this secluded area...and what is their nature? Tibetan legend insists that this secret place is inhabited by "Silent Sentinels"óformerly ordinary men and women who received a "passport" to Shambhala because of their spiritual progression.

Andrew Tomas presents impressive evidence from Tibetan sources in ancient monastic libraries that he was privileged to access, and his findings help us learn more about this enlightened colony: The Brotherhood of Shambhala is presided over by a small hierarchy of superior beings sometimes alluded to as Mahatmas, which in Sanskrit means "the great-souled ones". They are superhuman beings with preternatural powers who have completed their evolution on this planet but remain with humanity in order to facilitate its spiritual progress ... the life- span of their bodies is almost indefinite because the Wheel of Rebirth has stopped for them. (Andrew Tomas, Shambhala: Oasis of Light, op. cit., pp. 43-44, passim) In other words, they are Immortal Beings - and from what is known about this galaxy of illumined peoples, the concept of reincarnation is an essential part of their philosophy.

Tibetan manuscripts add that "from time immemorial, a dynasty of wise rulers of celestial origin has ruled the Kingdom of Shambhala and preserved the priceless legacy of K a l a c h a k r a , t h e m y s t i c s c i e n c e o f E s o t e r i c www.vatileaks.com

Last Edit: 14 Apr 2014 21:42 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 14 Apr 2014 20:16 #94

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Chandra, just to let you know, the more I delve into the inner world cosmos theory, after many years of research on the hollow earth, the more I understand the ancient writings on the latter.

The congruities are outright mind boggling.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hollow Earth 15 Apr 2014 19:34 #95

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Hour long video worth listening to,

Last Edit: 15 Apr 2014 19:35 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 18 Apr 2014 04:22 #96

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 04:28 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 18 Apr 2014 16:32 #97

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com/2013/10/monumental-discovery-chinas-hollow.html

China's. Hollow Earth

'It is always very special, knowing that you are the first to step foot into a cave or somewhere where nobody had previously seen, not knowing what you might find and discover.

'Where else on Earth can still hold secrets and mysteries of discovery? That's what I love so much about exploring.

Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 18:48 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 18 Apr 2014 21:27 #98

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher
Inner Earth / Hollow Earth Theory
Tuesday, April 1, 2014 18:22

(Before It's News)
8:27 PM
I am curious about the idea of inner Earth and the hollow Earth theory. Are there humans that live permanently down there who used to live abobé, such as the Mayans?

A I do see humans, but it feels completely opposite there in comparison to the surface. The humans look almost like slaves to the alien life that live in earth. I keep seeing the Indiana Jones movie in which there are human slaves underground mining for gold. These slaves are given enough to get by, but overall are worked very hard. The humans look like peasants.

The alien life look like insect type people. I would equate their appearance to ants. Insect looking face, texture of their skin has the appearance of a crocodile, and dark eyes. I even see the antennae on their heads. The “ants” talk telepathically to one another, and occasionally make clicking sounds in their throat (sounds like some kind of morse code) to communicate. Their appearance seems so primitive, but their intellect is so advanced.

When I try to figure how the humans got there, I see what looks like an Indian Tribe running up to Alaska. What is strange is that Alaska doesn’t look snow-covered, or cold. It looks green and lush. It looks like the first human inhabitants of this part of earth were most primitive indian tribes.

Then I get an image of these “ants” coming to the surface trough different locations, and doing this motion from their ships that looks like they are “plucking” up random humans. As their current slave force dies, they have to replenish their workers.

Q If so, how long have they been there and how do they survive?
A They have been there for thousands of years. I cannot put a date, but it feels like forever when I try to view a timeline.

It looks like there is a sun in the very center of this hallow earth, and the inner earth spins around it. I see an image of a Gravitron ride at a carnival, as if that is how the people, structures, everything rotates and maintain position. There is its own sun on the inside.

Q Are they friendly?
A I do not get positive energy from these alien forms. Some aliens are kind, others are neutral, but these feel very cruel. They don’t have much regard for human life. They don’t get a sense of emotion, everything is handled with a robotic mentality.

Q Are there any main entrances from the surface that they use/we know about?
A I get that there is one entrance in a huge cavern around Washington state. I also get that in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean there is a very deep crack, and they know how to emerge from there.

I have also been drawn to the north pole, but that area functions very differently. It is as if there is an energy field there (directly north) and it can be manipulated to almost “teleport” these “ants” back to the center. I get the most common way for them to emerge to the surface is through this north pole portal.

If they want to use the Atlantic Ocean, they are limited with certain phases of the moon and gravitational pull, so this is not efficient for them.

Q Will we be living underground in the future?
A I see that far into the future by about 200 years. I see that a ET type of war will occur when this happens. I also get that we want to get there for the resources, not so much to live. I see that this area of earth is very mineral rich.

Q. Will the inner Earth people (the Agarthans) help with revealing inner Earth or help to bring forth new technologies?
A. I can’t get a name of this alien life, but I can say they look like ants with some kind of crocodile skin (there is the square pattern / texture to their skin). I tend to fixate on their eyes when i see them- they are like dark holes. I do see they are filled with technology, and are very intellectually advanced. I see them taunting those on the surface with their technology, and we want it so bad with make negotiations with certain governments to trade people (basically turn the other check) in exchange for learning some of their advanced technology. We have something they need, and they have something we want.

Thank you. It is 8:55 PM.

Related Links:

psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2013/01/how-did-dinosaurs-become-extinct-how.html
psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/08/in-relation-to-your-post-on-hollow.html
psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2012/07/hello-i-was-interested-if-you-could-see.html

Source: psychicfocus.blogspot.com/2014/04/inner-earth-hollow-earth-theory.html

Last Edit: 18 Apr 2014 21:30 by chandrakavi.

Hollow Earth 20 Apr 2014 11:27 #99

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
Thank you for this amazing thread. I've been transfixed for the last week and am now obsessed with the Hollow Earth theory.

I watched this last night... my apologies if it's already been posted. I have followed most of the links and watched the vids...

The guy narrating approaches the subject with an open mind... it's full of info to follow up...

In one of the videos I watched from here they showed a clip from a David Attenborough's Blue Planet documentary... the lake under the sea...
It's supposed to be denser in salt than sea water but... well, when a woman is pregnant, there is a plug of special mucus in her cervix that seals it and stops water/baby emerging prematurely...

I know it all sounds a bit visceral but could this be the same thing in reverse??? A sort of natural plug???? :umm:

It's in the Gulf of Mexico... it's 20 metres across and extremely dense... the shoreline has a tidal mark and the 'sand' is actually mussels :O wonder how deep it is??

Hollow Earth 24 Apr 2014 21:20 #100

• chandrakavi
  • Underground Researcher

hollowplanet.blogspot.com/2010/08/freemasonry-point-within-circle.html

In freemasonry symbolism has a rich heritage. As with any secret fraternity or occult brotherhood, symbolism is heavily allegorical with various and layered interpretations. The central freemasonic symbol of the point-within-a-circle is no exception. While some may see a constructive and benign interpretation of the symbol, others perceive a more sinister one. Take for instance the Freemasonic Washington Monument. The memorial obelisk is seen as the phallus of Osiris or the male regenerative principle (lingam) surrounded with the circle of flags, or the feminine womb (yoni). This symbolism is repeated yet again in St. Peter's Square at the Vatican. While this is certainly an accurate representation of the symbolism employed by the point-within-a-circle, I would like to offer another interpretation.

William Morgan is infamous for his exposition of freemasonry in his work 'Free Masonry Exposed and Explained'. After the publishing of his provocative work, a maelstrom ensued which ultimately resulted in Morgan's abduction and disappearance. A body was found which was claimed to be Morgan's, but his story closely parallels that of the main character in the work 'Etidorhpa'. In Etidorhpa, a character similar to that of William Morgan conceives of a publication to expose the fraternal workings of a secret order but is then kidnapped and banished to a subterranean realm, the existence of which is a closely guarded secret of this secret society. Etidorhpa chronicles the character's abduction and subsequent journey through the crust of the earth to its hollow interior.

I propose that the realm of the hollow earth is one of the central mysteries concealed by the occult secret societies and is represented by the pictogram of the point-within-a-circle or the ancient sun symbol (the central point represents the inner sun within the surrounding crust of the earth). In this way, the occult orders behind the power plays of world history veil the true meaning of science and reality beneath cryptic interpretations of symbols that 'hide in plain sight'.

Last Edit: 24 Apr 2014 21:26 by chandrakavi.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare