Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Origins of Oil

The Origins of Oil 07 Mar 2015 19:49 #21

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
I read a while back that the oil fields will replenish itself given time - that we may be taking more out in some places but there are many others' untapped .
Fracking isn't because we're running out of quality oil , rather a tool for enviromental destruction and profit - much like GMO's.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 07 Mar 2015 19:57 #22

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
The core issue isn't oil in my view, its just a symptom of the suppressed knowledge.
We could run a very advanced economy and science, if some people would not worship the god of materialism.
This has deeper causes, eg that many believe they have to accumulate wealth, because one lives only once etc...
They are disconnected from their roots and origin and they forgot what they are, eternal spirits/souls/parts of god/creators, whatever you call it. We are not what the mirror shows our eyes.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Origins of Oil 07 Mar 2015 20:43 #23

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
^^ it's true oracle - the very idea that we give credibility to oil as an energy source that pollutes for profit is crazy - when we know there is cheap ( almost free after construction costs ) of viable alternatives . I just see those as in storage for 22nd century - for those who survive this one.
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2015 20:48 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 07 Mar 2015 21:32 #24

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4648
  • Likes received: 1516
Lizzy wrote:
^^ it's true oracle - the very idea that we give credibility to oil as an energy source that pollutes for profit is crazy - when we know there is cheap ( almost free after construction costs ) of viable alternatives . I just see those as in storage for 22nd century - for those who survive this one.
The only ones which survived it. Still did not learn anything.......... :D
Its not even a real joke ...... more like the reality we all living in.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 07 Mar 2015 21:34 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The Origins of Oil 07 Mar 2015 22:11 #25

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
@ Avacinta

1. I have a PhD in Chemistry, still want to cross swords with me on that subject?

2. Do you agree with Phiz on her mad Earth views? because I certainly don't.

3. The evidence for Earth Expansion is undeniable now. The only question is HOW, I propose by the emergence of hydrogen from the core. You speak about salts as if that was the issue, yet I doubt you even know the difference between an electronic and a covalent bond - first year grammar school science.... otherwise you might not have made such an ass of yourself again...

I seee that you have progressed to be on the right track now.
Hydrogen at core is simply the most logical explanation to come up with.

In the beginning was the Hydrogen.Funnily the first element in PSE.
After that is Helium...

My position has not changed. Helium did not condense during Earth formation being too light, it has to be made from fission
Most terrestrial helium present today is created by the natural radioactive decay of heavy radioactive elements (thorium and uranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium

i would say all
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 08 Mar 2015 09:26 #26

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:
Most terrestrial helium present today is created by the natural radioactive decay of heavy radioactive elements (thorium and uranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium

i would say all

It did if I recall the thread on earth core. I was under the impression you had the 'solid' nuclear core appraoch.
Anyway, doesn't matter.
As for He, its responsible for the sun's corona. Sun's core, is, well you guessed it, Hydrogen, sameprocess as in earths core, but without the mantle, hence corona.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 08 Mar 2015 10:38 #27

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Most terrestrial helium present today is created by the natural radioactive decay of heavy radioactive elements (thorium and uranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium

i would say all

It did if I recall the thread on earth core. I was under the impression you had the 'solid' nuclear core appraoch.
Anyway, doesn't matter.
As for He, its responsible for the sun's corona. Sun's core, is, well you guessed it, Hydrogen, sameprocess as in earths core, but without the mantle, hence corona.

The Sun almost certainly started with 25% Helium and still has it. Only smaller planets did not have He in the mix during formation, it fractionated into space. He plasma is still atomic sized, not so H plasma which is nuclear sized. Anyway there is some doubt about Solar fusion
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 08 Mar 2015 10:43 #28

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3971
  • Likes received: 3235
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Most terrestrial helium present today is created by the natural radioactive decay of heavy radioactive elements (thorium and uranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium

i would say all

It did if I recall the thread on earth core. I was under the impression you had the 'solid' nuclear core appraoch.
Anyway, doesn't matter.
As for He, its responsible for the sun's corona. Sun's core, is, well you guessed it, Hydrogen, sameprocess as in earths core, but without the mantle, hence corona.

The Sun almost certainly started with 25% Helium and still has it. Only smaller planets did not have He in the mix during formation, it fractionated into space. He plasma is still atomic sized, not so H plasma which is nuclear sized. Anyway there is some doubt about Solar fusion

I get constantly the feeling if I talk appples, you understand peaches, which brings me to the core issue with science.
We use an inappropriate langauge(english).
A language which does leave so many doors open by being unspecific. A language made for hoaxers.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 08 Mar 2015 10:45 #29

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11647
  • Likes received: 8032
Lizzy wrote:
I read a while back that the oil fields will replenish itself given time - that we may be taking more out in some places but there are many others' untapped .
Fracking isn't because we're running out of quality oil , rather a tool for enviromental destruction and profit - much like GMO's.
Good friends in the oil and gas industry have confirmed exactly that. I forget where the fields were (Texas and Saudi come to mind) which were virtually drained then had filled up again and could be extracted again.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Origins of Oil 08 Mar 2015 10:52 #30

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4862
  • Likes received: 1818
rodin wrote:
Oracle wrote:
rodin wrote:
Most terrestrial helium present today is created by the natural radioactive decay of heavy radioactive elements (thorium and uranium

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helium

i would say all

It did if I recall the thread on earth core. I was under the impression you had the 'solid' nuclear core appraoch.
Anyway, doesn't matter.
As for He, its responsible for the sun's corona. Sun's core, is, well you guessed it, Hydrogen, sameprocess as in earths core, but without the mantle, hence corona.

The Sun almost certainly started with 25% Helium and still has it. Only smaller planets did not have He in the mix during formation, it fractionated into space. He plasma is still atomic sized, not so H plasma which is nuclear sized. Anyway there is some doubt about Solar fusion

Think about it, if H is plasma it is dense, so lies below the helium atmosphere. He is lighter than H plasma which is more like collapsed matter under high pressure. Also H is massively soluble in iron under these conditions, so could be a bit of a melting pot down there. I do think basic evolution is similar for Sun, Planets, Larger Moons, different development states and/or times being due to different sizes ergo gravity
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Gnostic Origins6.36Tuesday, 12 January 2016
Pagan origins of Islam6.29Thursday, 05 March 2015
The Religious Origins of Globalism6.29Wednesday, 24 May 2017
Vedic Origins of Civilization and Religion6.22Wednesday, 15 August 2018
The Peaceful Origins of Nazi Violence6.22Tuesday, 25 April 2017
Theosophical Origins of Cults like Scientology6.22Monday, 25 January 2016
The Antisemitic Origins of the Women's March6.22Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Cabbalistic Origins of Physics - Science = Religion6.16Wednesday, 14 June 2017
Historic Origins of Paedophilia / Child Rape6.16Monday, 22 June 2015
Khazaria, Jewish aggression and their genetic neanderthalic origins6.09Monday, 20 April 2015
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.