Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Earth Is Alive & Growing

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 05 Nov 2016 06:36 #21

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Gaia.

You continue with the pissing competition. :roll:
No, I asked for your 3 main arguments why the Earth would be expanding...
There is no other option that you supply, it is merely an amalgamation of the two options you postulated. A third option would be DIFFERENT from the two previous options, not an amalgamation of the first two.

You are the one being bothered by the options I gave. So I asked; which other option do you see? I haven't seen any option from you?
Provide a quote where I state, "All earth scientists are liars".

'The scientific "community" is lying to us' is what you said. Well, if they are lying, wouldn't it be fair to indicate where and how they are lying? Or just scream "liars!" and everything is covered?
It is you that is using absolutes, not I.

I slightly paraphrased, but it was you who generalised the whole "scientific community", not me.
How could anyone know that "All earth scientists are liars" without knowing "All earth scientists"?

I stated, "... the scientific community has been lying, yet again ...."

But you provide 0 evidence of the lies. It's an empty claim.

I can show you where and how scientists have lied about 9/11, Space hoaxes, "Global" "Warming", Nukes and more, but I asked you just 3 points why these people would be lying and you provided exactly.... none.
Scientific experimentation has been shown to be flawed through the double-slit experiment. The observer effects the observed. Like religion, those indoctrinated into the scientific community hold desperately to their false premises based on flawed experimentation.

.


No one is external to LIFE. You are part of the experiment. Simple.

I have seen before that you push quantum theories. If there's anything bogus, it's that. It falls outside of the realm of what empirical science is. There is no problem with empirical science as a principle, a philosophy. There is something wrong with the political influence on it, but that doesn't affect the methods.
Without taking into account your input into the experiment you do not have all of the equation that you are attempting to quantify. Without the whole equation, you simply cannot form a true total/quantity. Thus the scientific community is producing results based on a flawed premise.

Which input into the experiment?

And if you state "one cannot form a true total", then your idea about an expanding Earth is equally impossible to justify. But there you seem to have no problems posting "true totals".
LIFE comes forth from LIFE.

Maybe increase the font size, then it will enter. Or not.
As LIFE comes forth from the Earth in the form of plants,

Plants?? Plants are very young. Fauna predates flora for some couple of hundred million years. Get your history straight, please.
it is logical that the Earth is alive, a living entity.

That depends on how you define "life".
Therefore, as LIFE grows, so the Earth grows.

No, because that LIFE dies. And so the matter goes back into System Earth, just where it came from.

There is not a single atom in your body that originates from anywhere else than Earth (with some meteors that provide 0.000001% or so). And when you die, all your atoms will go back into System Earth.
As above so below, as below so above. Or, as in the macrocosm so in the microcosm, as in the microcosm so in the macrocosm.

This is supposed to be a geophysical/geological explanation of a "growing Earth"? :umm:
This is logical based on experiential knowledge. That is, everyone can experience this through observation/personal experience, unlike all your "experts" and "thousands and thousands of researchers" that you do not know personally and are taking their flawed experiments on blind faith without being able to experience their "established theory" of tectonic plates.

You are doubting plate tectonics? Have you ever analysed fault zones? Done any sedimentary-structural research? Ever visited an outcrop? I can recommend the Jurassic Coast in Southern England. Beautiful, easy to understand and good weather.
Again, this isn't a pissing competition. You are entitled to believe whatever you choose to believe. It isn't a prerequisite of I to change your beliefs when I post anything. If you do not agree with what I post, that is your prerogative. It matters only for you in what you believe, as it matters only for I in what I believe. :thumbup:

I am not believing anything. You are fine with calling your views beliefs. Mine are not. I've seen more rocks than you, and none of the observations indicated an expanding Earth.

That there are obvious lies and hoaxes in Earth sciences is clear. The "Global" "Warming" hoax is widely disputed by Earth scientists. Where is all that opposition with the non-expanding Earth? Where are the thousands of Neal Adamses and Maxlows who protest against the non-expanding Earth?

And when do you start to present some arguments, instead?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2016 06:37 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 06 Nov 2016 15:30 #22

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
G'day Gaia.

The tectonic plate theory claims the lithosphere is 100km thick. Evidence = 0.

Why?

Humans have only dug down to 13km.

That leaves 87km of unknown and nonexperienced Earth in between.

If you choose to accept at blind faith this theory from those postulating it, without them or yourself being able to evidence it, by all means, suit yourself.

I on the other hand do not accept the 'scientific community's' word as if it is 'God' when they have no evidence.

I have already given a reasonable and logical explanation of how the Earth has expanded. Sunlight is converted by plant life and organic matter is built up from this process. Whether it is trees falling, leaves falling, or plants eaten and the excess defecated, organic matter builds up over time. This is a simple recognition of the PROCESS of LIFE on this planet.

By all means, dismiss this, hand wave it away. It doesn't stop it from being a fact. It is your prerogative to ignore reality though and believe whatever nonevidenced theory that the 'scientific community' postulates. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 06 Nov 2016 15:32 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 01:59 #23

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
The crust (not lithosphere; that includes part of the mantle) is not evenly thick everywhere. On top of that there are more methods to get an image of the crust, using seismic. And humans haven't "dug" to 12 km. Digging is done in loose sediment. Wells are drilled, through rocks.

And no, organic matter is just part of the life cycle of living things, but is recycled after death.

Or would you advocate that a man of 150 kg after his death also weighs 150 kg? And 1000 years after still?

Of course not; the C, H, O and other atoms in his body become part of new things.

Millions of tonnes of plants are turned into electricity as we speak. On thousands of animals you can run your car some kilometres.

In the end System Earth is a zero sum game for the most part. Some meteoric dust and the occasional meteorite apart.

And if plate tectonics would be untrue, what causes volcanic chains, the shapes of Africa and South America and earthquakes?

It is this lack of understanding of the model you want to attack that is the exact problem with so many amateurs. And thus they see no probem in spreading their disinfo and confuse other amateurs.

Even more damaging to truth than a lying BigPharma consultant.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 06:07 #24

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
.....
The concept of plate tectonics was formulated in the 1960s. According to the theory, Earth has a rigid outer layer, known as the lithosphere, which is typically about 100 km (60 miles) thick
.....
www.britannica.com/science/plate-tectonics

......
In the case of the Kola Superdeep Borehole, drilling had to cease when a crust temperature of 180 Celsius (356F) was recorded at a depth of 12,262 meters (7.62 miles).
.....
www.extremetech.com/extreme/187291-to-the-core-how-can-we-travel-to-the-center-of-the-earth

.....
Plant growth is the primary source of soil organic matter. Photosynthesis converts sunlight, carbon dioxide and water into plant material. On death, the plant material is steadily decomposed and progressively incorporated into the soil.
.....
vro.agriculture.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/pages/soilhealth_organic

Argumentum ad hominem (from the Latin "to the person" literally "to the man") is an informal logical fallacy that occurs when someone attempts to refute an argument by attacking the person making it, rather than the argument itself. The fallacy behind ad hominem comes from attempting to substitute evidence against the position with evidence against the person.

The fallacy is a subset of the genetic fallacy as it attacks the source of the argument, which is irrelevant to its truth value. Formally, and like most informal fallacies, it is also a non sequitur as it does not follow that a position or argument is incorrect if the person behind it is objectionable.

Even if the ad hominem attack happens to be true, that fact has no bearing on whether the disputant's argument is logically sound. The distinction between fallacy and legitimate argument is whether you've offered strong evidence against your opponent's position.
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_hominem

:thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 11:38 #25

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
So nothing of content to add, not a single clue of seismic imaging, tomography or geological processes.

Being a herbivore must hurt your brain. Eating meat and its unique proteins made humans smart, but you seem to have devolved from that.

Good luck with your disinfo campaign. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 14:04 #26

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
G'day Gaia.

More ad hominem. Noted. :thumbup:

You stated ...

"And no, organic matter is just part of the life cycle of living things, but is recycled after death.
.....
In the end System Earth is a zero sum game for the most part. Some meteoric dust and the occasional meteorite apart."

Completely ignoring what I stated ...

"I have already given a reasonable and logical explanation of how the Earth has expanded. Sunlight is converted by plant life and organic matter is built up from this process. Whether it is trees falling, leaves falling, or plants eaten and the excess defecated, organic matter builds up over time. This is a simple recognition of the PROCESS of LIFE on this planet."

And have presented from sourced information ...

.....
Plant growth is the primary source of soil organic matter. Photosynthesis converts sunlight, carbon dioxide and water into plant material. On death, the plant material is steadily decomposed and progressively incorporated into the soil.
.....
vro.agriculture.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosi...s/soilhealth_organic

Which is mass entering the "System Earth" (as you state it) and being converted to organic matter ("Plant growth is the primary source of soil organic matter"). This is occurring continuously as some part of the Earth is bathed in sunlight all the time.

Now ...

The Jovian Planets

By far most of the solar system's mass is in the Sun itself: somewhere between 99.8 and 99.9 percent.
.....
earthguide.ucsd.edu/virtualmuseum/ita/08_1.shtml

... considering that the Sun is at least 99.8% of the mass of the solar system, then it stands to reason and logic that there is an 'external' input into what you label the "System Earth".

Yet you disingenuously ignore this because it does not 'fit' your "established theory". Instead, you attempt to belittle Who I Am through ad hominem, a logical fallacy.

You have even attempted to obfuscate by stating ...

"Or would you advocate that a man of 150 kg after his death also weighs 150 kg?"

... when it is obvious to all that the "man" was not born weighing 150kg, let along that being the weight of the sperm and egg that generated the physicality of that "man".

At no point have you offered any rational and logical reasons for your "established theory", and instead have presented logical fallacies, including ad hominem. Therefore, the start of your response ...

"So nothing of content to add ....."

... is simply a projection and is in fact a self description.

I am free of caring what you think of I or whether you believe that the Earth is alive and growing. So please continue posting ad hominem and other logical fallacies for all to see that you have not supported your "established theory". :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2016 14:07 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 14:58 #27

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
It is you who claims the Earth is growing, not me.
It is you who claims that plate tectonics is invalid/bullshit/take your pick, not me.

The plants grown use sunlight, but mostly the CO2 in the atmosphere (coming from Earth itself) and nutrients in the earth they grow in (idem).

You haven't given any explanation for observations one can make when truly interested in the subject. Those observations (luckily) do not depend on any "established theory", but if one criticises a theory, one needs to propose a better one; solving the flaws you say there are and explain all the observations that are now explained by the theory.

You haven't even started doing that.

As said; the common error by all those who just armwave a new "theory"; skycentrists, flat earthers, non-organic oil proponents and other clowns.

Go and visit some geology. I suggest to start at the Jurassic Coast. Close by for Brits and great geology. Search for Ian West for more background.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2016 15:00 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 15:41 #28

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Gaia wrote:
It is you who claims the Earth is growing, not me.
It is you who claims that plate tectonics is invalid/bullshit/take your pick, not me.

The plants grown use sunlight, but mostly the CO2 in the atmosphere (coming from Earth itself) and nutrients in the earth they grow in (idem).

You haven't given any explanation for observations one can make when truly interested in the subject. Those observations (luckily) do not depend on any "established theory", but if one criticises a theory, one needs to propose a better one; solving the flaws you say there are and explain all the observations that are now explained by the theory.

You haven't even started doing that.

As said; the common error by all those who just armwave a new "theory"; skycentrists, flat earthers, non-organic oil proponents and other clowns.

Go and visit some geology. I suggest to start at the Jurassic Coast. Close by for Brits and great geology. Search for Ian West for more background.

G'day Gaia.

At no point have I stated that you believe the Earth is alive and growing. :roll:

Neither have I stated that you claim plate tectonics is invalid. :roll:

At least you now admit that plants grow using Sunlight, an external source of mass that you have been disingenuously ignoring by claiming ...

"In the end System Earth is a zero sum game for the most part. Some meteoric dust and the occasional meteorite apart."

... though you attempt to obfuscate this point in your response. :roll:

As to ...

"... but if one criticises a theory, one needs to propose a better one ..."

... I find it hilarious that you use the same tactic that Christians use when debating non-theists. :roll:

Critiquing anything, theory or otherwise, does not require "one needs to provide a better one" (sic).

Once again, your post of ...

"So nothing of content to add ..."

...is a self description. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 07 Nov 2016 16:00 #29

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668

Critiquing anything, theory or otherwise, does not require "one needs to provide a better one" (sic).

And that's the difference between a lazy armchair armwaver and a serious researcher actually interested in the subject.

The first makes a fool out of himself and the latter takes up the tools logic, science and reason provide him and lays strong arguments on the table.

That has been done by numerous individuals on the topics of Nukes, Space "Travel" and other topics. None of the self-proclaimed Earth researchers has done that. Pity you've put yourself in that same category.

Plants die, decompose and form new earth and gases taken up in the atmosphere. System Earth; "alive" (in terms of dynamic) but not growing (apart from a minor part).
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 08 Nov 2016 02:29 #30

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Gaia wrote:

Critiquing anything, theory or otherwise, does not require "one needs to provide a better one" (sic).

And that's the difference between a lazy armchair armwaver and a serious researcher actually interested in the subject.

The first makes a fool out of himself and the latter takes up the tools logic, science and reason provide him and lays strong arguments on the table.

That has been done by numerous individuals on the topics of Nukes, Space "Travel" and other topics. None of the self-proclaimed Earth researchers has done that. Pity you've put yourself in that same category.

Plants die, decompose and form new earth and gases taken up in the atmosphere. System Earth; "alive" (in terms of dynamic) but not growing (apart from a minor part).

G'day Gaia.

Continued ad hominem. Again, noted. :thumbup:

The only one attempting to put another into a "category" is you. Unfortunately for you this can only work if the other is willing to accept your labelling, otherwise it is simply your self expression and only has relevance for you, not the other you are attempting to put into a "category".

It is obvious to all that at no point have I made the claim of being one of the "Earth researchers" you so label. It is your label (box) and therefore your self description that you box yourself into.

I self describe I as S.O.U.L., Singularity Of Universal Life (microcosm), an unique individuated aspect of S.O.U.L., Source Of Universal Life (macrocosm). I AM ALL I AM. As above so below, as below so above.

I recognise LIFE as ONE, both ONE individuated aspect (microcosm) and ONE totality (macrocosm). LIFE is complete in and of itself, ONE totality, ALL THAT IS. As LIFE is living, it grows, as anyone can experience through observation of both the microcosm and the macrocosm. As above so below, as below so above.

The 'above' is the macrocosm and the 'below' is the microcosm. As in one so in all, because all is ONE.

Which means that you are also an unique individuated aspect of LIFE, a microcosm of the macrocosm, a fractal if you will of ALL THAT IS, neither separate nor separated from LIFE. That is, you are within LIFE, as can be observed through your physical re-presentation which is both surrounded by LIFE and has LIFE flowing through it.

So I state truly, your labelling of self (boxing in) is a false description and self limiting. :thumbup:

It is your self description (your thoughts, actions, words/mind, body, soul) which you express and experience. It is your prerogative (free will) to express and therefore experience your self expression in any manner that you choose. That you do so in a self limiting and detrimental manner is your choice that has nothing to do with the self expression and experience of I.

As I have already stated, LIFE comes forth from LIFE. This is true in the microcosm and macrocosm. Whether you choose to acknowledge this or not, it doesn't stop it from being a fact. As LIFE flows through your physicality it can be observed that LIFE grows within and through your physicality. It is experiential knowledge, that is, you experience this fact, whether it is the physical growth of hair and nails, or the growth of the physical from sperm and egg, or procreation.

This is also observable within the Earth. Plants grow from the the Earth. They are neither separate nor separated from the Earth. Therefore, the Earth is a living entity that is surrounded by LIFE and has LIFE flowing through it. As in ONE so in all, as above so below, as below so above, as in the microcosm, so in the macrocosm.

As the scientific community loves to label things, it has been called the Unified Field theory, among others. Yet without recognising that the scientific community is within LIFE, and therefore neither separate nor separated from LIFE, the scientific community postulates theories from a false premise. That is, the structure they have built is built on a faulty foundation.

This is not something that I am required to 'fix', for it is the description (self expression and therefore experience) of another through their own choice. That you choose to follow along with such an description is YOUR choice.

As I recognise that LIFE is ONE totality, what I give out (the self expression of I) I get back (experience). Therefore I am free because I allow all other individuated aspects of LIFE their own self expression and experience of LIFE without attempting to change their self expression and experience. The 'critiquing' of such a self expression is for I to remember (re-member) that I am a member of LIFE and neither separate nor separated from LIFE and therefore to avoid such a false description of I/LIFE.

You are not required to change your description because of the description of I, nor whether I 'critique' your description. If it serves you to describe yourself in such a manner for you to experience your choice, then I encourage you to continue to self express and experience your description always in all ways. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 08 Nov 2016 03:06 #31

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
exilium wrote:
]Spot on

Life is a camera
The film is photosynthesis
From which everything develops.

:up:

G'day exilium.

Which would make the Sun the flash that provides the form/shape of the picture developed. :thumbup:

Here is a link to an article ...

inhabitat.com/nepalese-teen-invents-cheap-solar-panel-using-human-hair/

... that shows human hairn used to make a solar panel. As human hair is an extension of the central nervous system, the human physicality is shown to absorb sunlight directly into the central nervous system. A form of photosynthesis if you will.

So, apart from vitamin D, the Sun provides the physicality with electrical energy (plasma), allowing it to grow and sustain itself. :thumbup:

LIFE is ONE awe inspiring interconnected whole that we experience here and now, providing everything required for us to enjoy (en = to add, therefore enjoy = to add joy) moment to moment. Gotta love LIFE!!!
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 11 Nov 2016 01:32 #32

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740

.
.

.
.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 11 Nov 2016 16:38 #33

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
The lack of atmosphere on the Moon has little to do with her gravity as smaller celestial bodies (moons of Saturn and Jupiter) do seem to have one, but rather with the lack of active selenology (lunar geology); the Moon is geologically "dead" and thus doesn't have water or gases to form an atmosphere in the first place.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 11 Nov 2016 16:49 #34

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2439
  • Likes received: 740
Gaia wrote:
The lack of atmosphere on the Moon has little to do with her gravity as smaller celestial bodies (moons of Saturn and Jupiter) do seem to have one, but rather with the lack of active selenology (lunar geology); the Moon is geologically "dead" and thus doesn't have water or gases to form an atmosphere in the first place.

G'day Gaia.

Two threads/tabs open at once? :dunno:

That discussion is on the thread ...
Do You Accept The 'Scientific community'/Science As An Authority?
truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/68249-do-you-accept-the-scientific-community-science-as-an-authority.html#237581
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.


Flare = Censor & Promoter of Bishop Williamson

truth-zone.net/forum/research-zone-forum-feedback-and-faq/73338-flare-censor-promoter-of-bishop-williamson.html#357334
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Earth Is Alive & Growing 11 Nov 2016 17:13 #35

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7675
  • Likes received: 1668
No, lots of other things going on during my archeological-geological fieldtrip and mobile internet.

So the "wrong" thread, but that doesn't take away the point made.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Earth after the shift ..... Earth Changes ...... Magnetic Poles Changes ..... Present and Eventual Futures7.27Friday, 24 October 2014
Why The New World Order Wants You Alive6.96Sunday, 16 August 2015
God Wanted (Dead or Alive)6.96Wednesday, 10 February 2016
Jews burned Palestinian kid alive6.89Sunday, 06 July 2014
Is Julian Assange alive or dead?6.89Monday, 12 December 2016
growing up in the spotlight6.8Sunday, 16 June 2013
Growing tobacco6.8Wednesday, 08 October 2014
Deagel forecast down to only 99 million Americans alive in 2025.6.74Saturday, 13 March 2021
The Growing Anti-Semitism Scam6.65Thursday, 21 January 2021
GOP Candidate Dr Winnie Heartstrong Talks "Deepfake Hoax" & Says "Floyd is Alive!"6.6Saturday, 27 June 2020
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.