Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 24 Nov 2016 08:32 #1

  • Thought Criminal
  • Guest
  • Thought Criminal's Avatar
Streamed live on Nov 15, 2016
Nathan Oakley is joined by guests Bob Knodel and Stephen Chess, be here or be sphere.

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 24 Nov 2016 08:34 #2

  • Thought Criminal
  • Guest
  • Thought Criminal's Avatar
Flat Earth: Refraction! Stick and Shadow, Mirage, Experiments, FAQ, Documentary

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 24 Nov 2016 08:50 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
Existing threads:


:right: Flat Earth truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65770-flat-earth.html

:right: The Earth is flat and convex at the same time ! truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/64346-the-earth-is-flat-and-convex-at-the-same-time.html



Search function: truth-zone.net/forum/search.html


Why don't you sign in?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 08 Dec 2016 07:55 #4

  • Thought Criminal
  • Guest
  • Thought Criminal's Avatar
Streamed live 8 hours ago
Mark Sargent talks flat earth with a globehead, so be here or be sphere. Also prepare for the worst....... and hope for the best.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 21 Dec 2016 01:41 #5

  • show me the curve
  • Guest
  • show me the curve's Avatar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Mar 2017 11:16 #6

  • Thought Criminal
  • Guest
  • Thought Criminal's Avatar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Mar 2017 16:17 #7

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Wow ... anyone that actually believes that the earth is flat has never travelled by air,or sea.
Perhaps they live in a box in their parent's basement, or have had a frontal lobotomy.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Mar 2017 12:18 #8

  • No Curve
  • Guest
  • No Curve's Avatar
bd wrote:
Wow ... anyone that actually believes that the earth is flat has never travelled by air,or sea.
Perhaps they live in a box in their parent's basement, or have had a frontal lobotomy.

Wow...anyone that thinks they live on a spinning ball hurtling through space has never taken the time to observe their surroundings, or they can't trust their own five senses. Perhaps their parents never taught them how to think for themselves or maybe they just feel warm and fuzzy believing unproven contradictory theories given to them by authorities? Not sure a lobotomy would have any significant affect due to the obvious lack of mental function.

Did you actually watch that video that was posted? Can you see the sun following a straight line? Did you watch the horizon simulation? Explain the discrepancy?

Try thinking for yourself, trust what your eyes and brain have been telling you your whole life. Do some honest research into the subject and remove the contradictions and see what's left standing of the spiny globe hoax.

You have never seen the curve and if you think you have you're delusional or have defective eyesight. If you were standing on a ball the curve would be dropping away from you equally in all directions. A boat sailing into the distance goes out of sight apparently due to the curve of the ball. How come a boat covering the same distance from left to right doesn't rise from the curve of the ball and then descend as it reaches the right? Answer because the earth is flat and the boat going away from you doesn't follow a curve, it simply goes beyond your view. Go and look at the masses of evidence demonstrating that fact. Do the experiments yourself and trust your own mind.

How can the horizon remain constantly at eye level when you increase altitude? If it were a ball the horizon would fall away from you in every direction at the same rate, forcing you to look down to see the horizon!

Explain what happened to the amateur rockets?



My bet is you won't even watch any of these videos and you will never take an honest look at the abundance of evidence that totally contradicts what we are told to believe. People on this site think NASA is a fraud and yet they accept they live on a ball. NASA is selling that lie and you guys suck their shit up! It's painful to watch but very funny at the same time. You don't need NASA to tell you anything just trust your own eyes it's that simple.

I have no idea what the real model is but I know without a shadow of a doubt I'm on a level plane that's not spinning at 1000 mile per hour. Everything I see and experience around me tells me that simple fact and I trust my own mind. If you want to believe you're on a spinning ball that's your business. Maybe you're experience here isn't the same as mine?

If you have any belief it should be in yourself.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Mar 2017 15:48 #9

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
^^^^^ um ... ya.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Mar 2017 16:13 #10

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
No Curve wrote:
bd wrote:
Wow ... anyone that actually believes that the earth is flat has never travelled by air,or sea.
Perhaps they live in a box in their parent's basement, or have had a frontal lobotomy.

Wow...anyone that thinks they live on a spinning ball hurtling through space has never taken the time to observe their surroundings, or they can't trust their own five senses. Perhaps their parents never taught them how to think for themselves or maybe they just feel warm and fuzzy believing unproven contradictory theories given to them by authorities? Not sure a lobotomy would have any significant affect due to the obvious lack of mental function.

If you need such ad hominems, your idea doesn't hold much water. The shape of the Earth does not depend on personal attacks, luckily.

If you are opposing "unproven contradictory theories", then the Flat Earth Idea (it is neither a model nor a theory) shouldn't be trusted either; it is unproven, even proven to be false and it's contradictory.
Try thinking for yourself, trust what your eyes and brain have been telling you your whole life. Do some honest research into the subject and remove the contradictions and see what's left standing of the spiny globe hoax.

The shape of the Earth does not depend on some JewTube videos. It depends on studying the different possibilities.

There are three basic ones for the shape alone:
1 - the Earth is convex
2 - the Earth is concave
3 - the Earth is flat

2 and 3 both fail. 1 is a model that is used for centuries, by everyone who has indeed left his/her basement and done observations. The Flat Earthers and Concave Earthers are clearly lacking the experience sailors, geologists and pilots have. No stupid JewTube video is going to change that experience.
You have never seen the curve and if you think you have you're delusional or have defective eyesight.

And yet another attack. It is true that people haven't seen the curve, as the Earth is too big for that and mankind cannot get high up enough to register it. What is however possible, is seeing the effect of the curve.
If the Earth were flat or concave, it would be possible to see indefinitely, especially strong lights. It would be possible to see the lights of the coast of England from the coasts of Belgium, Netherlands or Denmark. Fact is; you can't.
If the Earth were flat or concave, the Sun couldn't set the way he does. In both ideas the Sun never sets or rises. Obviously he does, anyone can observe it everyday everywhere (except above the polar circles, but then just wait a few months).
If you were standing on a ball the curve would be dropping away from you equally in all directions.

Which it does.
A boat sailing into the distance goes out of sight apparently due to the curve of the ball.

It does.
How come a boat covering the same distance from left to right doesn't rise from the curve of the ball and then descend as it reaches the right?

"left or right" is not a useful way to describe things. It's a matter of definition. The maximum distance we can view things on the horizon is evidence the Earth is not flat nor concave. In the first case, there would be an indefinite sight of a ship, especially with lights and in the second the ship would go up and even better visible. As is clear from observing ships dropping behind the horizon (hull first), both these ideas are demonstrably false.
Answer because the earth is flat and the boat going away from you doesn't follow a curve, it simply goes beyond your view.

First defining a question and then immediately answering it is not how scientific investigation works. It's pushing beliefs, and if you hold that strategy against "ball Earthers", then you lost your argument if you do exactly the same (or worse).

"It simply goes beyond your view" is not a scientific explanation of what you observe.
And you step over the evidence that with ships and high buildings seen from a distance, the base disappears first behind the horizon.

In a Flat Earth or Concave Earth scenario this picture would be impossible. In the convex Earth reality it is perfectly possible:


Go and look at the masses of evidence demonstrating that fact. Do the experiments yourself and trust your own mind.

Other than some JewTuber who just sits in his basement and hasn't studied the Earth and her shape for years, I have done just that. I live about 50 meters above ground level and have an amazing view, everyday. Yet I cannot see my friends who live 300 km to the north. How come? If the Earth were flat, I should be able to see them.
How can the horizon remain constantly at eye level when you increase altitude?

The question is already strange. Horizon is what you observe with your eyes, so by definition it is at eye level.

Have you ever watched a sunset, preferably on the beach?

1 - lay down and watch the Sun disappear base first below the horizon
2 - stand up and keep watching
3 - you'll see the Sun again; you've increased altitude by 1.5 m and you are able to see the Sun again, while it was gone before

The effect is even stronger if you take a plane, but that would require leaving your basement and detaching from stupid JewTube videos, so it may be a challenge.
If it were a ball the horizon would fall away from you in every direction at the same rate, forcing you to look down to see the horizon!

What are you even saying here? "Forcing you to look down"? Where, what?

The curvature is indeed more or less equal in all directions, with a slight difference due to the non-perfect spherical shape (flattening at the poles).
My bet is you won't even watch any of these videos

Indeed, I've done my share of JewTube watching for a long time.
and you will never take an honest look at the abundance of evidence that totally contradicts what we are told to believe.

You assume I am "told to believe" the Earth is convex. That is wrong; Ive studied the Earth for more than 20 years, Not only do those observations confirm the Earth is convex, they more importantly show the Earth cannot be either concave or flat.
People on this site think NASA is a fraud

No, I know NASA is a fraud. And it's NASA itself that implemented this revival of the Flat Earth nonsense. Pushed by actors, singers and other "famous people". Not by people with any relevant knowledge as sailors, geologists or pilots of course. Because it's much easier to just walk away from the discrepancies of the Flat Earth Fantasy than to address them.
and yet they accept they live on a ball.

No, daily observations anyone can do confirm that centuries old model.
NASA is selling that lie

The Flat Earth lie indeed.
and you guys suck their shit up! It's painful to watch but very funny at the same time. You don't need NASA to tell you anything just trust your own eyes it's that simple.

Indeed, just as I don't need JewTubers who clearly show they haven't watched the skies, traveled or analysed data that show the Earth is convex.
I have no idea what the real model is but I know without a shadow of a doubt I'm on a level plane

Contradicting yourself in 1 sentence. That takes balls (pun intended). :facepalm:
that's not spinning at 1000 mile per hour.

The surface and circumference of the Earth is measured by actually traveling it, using maps. That proves the circumference at the equator is some 40,000 km. That distance needs to be rotated in a given time (1 day). That gives the rotation speed of the Earth. Nothing fancy, just basic physics.
Everything I see and experience around me tells me that simple fact and I trust my own mind.

If you would, you wouldn't follow an idea presented to you as fact (Flat Earth), but come up with your own model. Clearly you do trust JewTube Eric Dubay bullshit and not your own mind and observational capabilities.
If you want to believe you're on a spinning ball that's your business.

It's not a matter of belief.
Maybe you're experience here isn't the same as mine?

You're (sic) experience clearly is not the same as mine.
If you have any belief it should be in yourself.

Tell me, Flat Earth pusher:

1 - how come the Moon and the Sun, that are TINY in the Flat Earth idea (~50 km diameter, so a surface area as the small island of Bali) and very close to Earth (at 5000 km above the surface) always have the same size (atmospheric effects aside)?

An observer on the Earth, if it were flat or concave, should see a much BIGGER Sun at June 21st from Mexico City, Dubai or Taiwan, when the Sun is in zenith there at 12:00 pm. And at that same moment, an observer from Ushuaia, South Africa or Tasmania should see a MUCH smaller Sun. Clearly that is not the case. The Sun has the same size from both points along a longitudinal line.
The reverse happens on December 21st. The Sun is then in zenith over Rio de Janeiro, Namibia or Australia and an observer should see that Sun that is just 5000 km above those places from Oslo, northern Canada or Kamchatka as very small; the distance to the Sun is at that moment multiples of 5000 km.

2 - how is it possible we always see the same side of the Moon, no matter where you are on Earth.

If the Earth were flat and the Moon is low above the horizon in the west seen from Paris, at let's say 2:00 AM, that same Moon seen from the US (local time - 6 hours, so 8 PM) shows higher above the horizon. Yet both observers see the same side of the Moon. If the Earth were flat and (thus) the Moon a tiny ball (!!) of just 50 km diameter and some 5000 km above the surface, the observer from the US would see the back of the Moon while the Parisian is seeing the front. Front and back are just the definitions from Paris, for a US observer it would be the opposite.

Clearly that is not the case.

What is the case is that both observers see the Moon as a circle, a round object, so 2D. To be able to see an object from different sides always as a circle, the object needs to be a sphere. If not, the shape would vary when seen from different sides. Same for the Sun.

3 - How come the Sun and Moon are spheres, planets we can observe personally, without relying on NASA, are spheres, every celestial object we can observe is a sphere, but the Earth suddenly would be a flat disk?

The spherical convex Earth model in a heliocentric setting is consistent; there are all spheres. The Flat Earth idea is inconsistent; it's a mishmash of a disk (Earth), domes, spheres (Sun and Moon and the visible planets), without any explanation for the differences in shapes.

4 - how do you get plate tectonics to work on a Flat Earth; a disk with a supposed huge Antarctic "ice wall" surrounding the disk.

On a spherical, or near-spherical Earth plate tectonics works well. On a flat disk-shaped Earth it would be impossible. You can test it for yourself. Bake a pancake, lay it on a dish with the same size as the pancake. Now cut the pancake into shapes (for realistic purposes you may want to use the same shapes of the continents) and start moving the pieces around.

You'll observe two things: pieces going over the edge, falling off your dish and at the same time exposing your dish (creating gaps where first there was pancake covering the dish and now the dish is visible).

Back to the Earth; how do you address this spatial problem? Where do the continents that "fall over the edge of the ice wall" go? How are new continents created to fill the gaps?

5 - seismic wave propagation. How can you explain that in a Flat Earth idea?

To have seismic waves propagate and registered on different places on Earth you need a convex sphere. Both Flat Earth and Concave Earth fail in this aspect as the behaviour of waves depends on the convexity of the Earth.

6 - magnetism. What does it mean in a Flat Earth idea?

In the current widely accepted but also everyday used model, the magnetism of the Earth is related to her shape. Magnetic lines are concentrated near the geographic poles, creating magnetic poles. In Flat Earth there are no poles; there is a centre of the disk (North Pole) and an outer edge in the form of an ice wall (Antarctica).

7 - the Flat Earth idea cannot be correct because it fails to explain how Antarctica has 24/7 daylight in the southern hemisphere summer (the northern hemisphere winter).

8 - in the Flat Earth idea the Sun makes a small circle hovering over the tropic of Cancer on June 21st. That movement is done in a given set time that cannot be changed; 1 day.
On December 21st, the Sun makes a much larger (+68%) circle hovering over the tropic of Capricorn. The time that takes is the same; 1 day again.

How come the apparent angular velocity of the Sun (need to be much higher on December 21st seen from Rio, Namibia or Australia) is not different from the apparent angular velocity on June 21st seen from Dubai, Mexico City or Taiwan? At that moment. if the Earth were flat, the Sun travels the same time (1 day), but only needs to follow a circle that is 68% smaller. Yet nobody has observed the Sun being slower on June 21st than at December 21st.

9 - Solar and Lunar eclipses do not work in a Flat Earth idea, and less because they can be observed from different parts of the planet at the same time. A tiny ball of 50 km diameter covering another tiny ball of 50 km diameter would make the area where the eclipse can be seen amazingly small and equal for solar and lunar eclipses.

Yet, in reality, if you want to "follow your own mind" and actually look up to the skies and do observations for yourself, you know that the area where a total solar eclipse is visible is much smaller than for a lunar eclipse. That is because the Earth (blocking the sunlight falling on the Moon at a lunar eclipse) is 3.68 times larger than the Moon (blocking the sunlight falling on Earth during a solar eclipse).

10 - the views of the stars. If the Earth were flat, the stars you are able to see from the southern hemisphere would be the same as from the northern hemisphere. And equally so for the western and eastern hemispheres; from Patagonia you'd see the same stars as from New Zealand. This is clearly not the case.

11 - flight paths are curved when traveling across the longitudes (because the Earth is curved and spins) and not when traveling along them. How come? Why would all those airlines, with a revenue-oriented mind uphold that? Why not go straight, the cheapest and fastest trajectory between two points. To keep up a "lie" that has no financial benefit (the shape of the Earth)? :roll:

12 - the easiest point why the Flat Earth is wrong. Making maps. There is not a single correct Flat Earth map. If the Earth were a flat dish (2D), it would be a piece of cake to produce a good map. A map is the projection of a 3D shape (the Earth) on a 2D sheet (the map). If the Earth would be 2D, the projection of 2D onto 2D would be a no brainer.

But what we got is only that wrong, highly distorted map that is a projection centered around the North Pole (the "UN map"). Australia is ridiculously distorted on that map so cannot be right. Where is the correct Flat Earth map? Why are daily hundreds of thousands of people busy with the difficult task of projecting a 3D sphere on a 2D map? If the Earth were flat, their work wouldn't be needed.

Another sign Flat Earthers only stay in their basements and watch JewTube videos instead of actually getting to know the Earth and their hands dirty.

It's much easier to shout "you are wrong", without doing any work yourself, of course.

Your Flat Earth idea has fallen flat on its face on these and many more points. The Earth cannot be flat. It only looks flat, because it's so big and we are small. No NASA fantasies needed to prove the Earth is a sphere with spheres surrounding us at large distances (Sun and Moon), showing the same sizes at any given day seen from different parts of the planet.

Your attempts to muddy the waters of real research have just been shattered. Good luck with that.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Mar 2017 19:09 #11

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
All you Flat Earth idiots are either totally CON -OPP or gone so far far down the rabbit hole you don't know how to navigate back up. :chuckle:
It's a TOTAL PYS- OPP , as if our children and young adults haven't been brainwashed , dumbed down to a pathetic level already . :roll:

I HAVE SEEN THE CURVATURE AT 35,000 FT FLYING WEST FROM HEATHROW TO SEATTLE OVER THE TUNDRA - ONE OF THE MOST NORTHERN FLIGHTS COMMERCIAL CRAFT TRAVEL . IT REQUIRES THE LARGE MID CABIN / GALLEY WINDOW TO SEE OUT LOOKING DIRECTLY NORTH .

The curvature can be calculated BUT NOT SEEN FROM EARTH .........( only the vessels disappearing over the horizon are seen ) .... Copernicus as right.and the circumference was calculated centuries before Copernicus.
Last Edit: 18 Mar 2017 19:17 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 19 Mar 2017 03:37 #12

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Lizzy wrote:
All you Flat Earth idiots are either totally CON -OPP or gone so far far down the rabbit hole you don't know how to navigate back up. :chuckle:
It's a TOTAL PYS- OPP , as if our children and young adults haven't been brainwashed , dumbed down to a pathetic level already . :roll:

Agreed.
I HAVE SEEN THE CURVATURE AT 35,000 FT FLYING WEST FROM HEATHROW TO SEATTLE OVER THE TUNDRA - ONE OF THE MOST NORTHERN FLIGHTS COMMERCIAL CRAFT TRAVEL . IT REQUIRES THE LARGE MID CABIN / GALLEY WINDOW TO SEE OUT LOOKING DIRECTLY NORTH .

The answer will be: "plane windows are curved", and that may be right. In order to see a curved surface you need all the parameters set to 0 and only the curvature should remain. With a specifically shaped window, that's not the case. I am not questioning your observation, but I don't think it's the strongest argument against Flat Earth misdirection.
The curvature can be calculated BUT NOT SEEN FROM EARTH .........( only the vessels disappearing over the horizon are seen ) .... Copernicus as right.and the circumference was calculated centuries before Copernicus.

Millennia even. Eratosthenes was like 200 BC. The thing is that so many independent people have confirmed it afterwards, that it would require a humongous conspiracy where every individual sailor and pilot is inside and doesn't speak up, that it becomes unbearable.

In that sense, bd's comment is right; people who never left their basements and actually travelled around are clinging onto the Flat Earth misdirection.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 19 Mar 2017 04:02 #13

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
Hi Gaia,
" The answer will be: "plane windows are curved", and that may be right. In order to see a curved surface you need all the parameters set to 0 "-

I can't disagree with this , other than the fact I've flown many times , once totally around and several intercontinental and I've never seen the curvature from any other location than the one I described and there's a reason for it . It can only be seen when the plane is at or near the beginning of the Arctic Circle , with clear visibility and a totally flat ground below , It is only then that a slither of circumference is detectable to the human eye.
There's a scientific reason for this - I found it once and posted it a couple yrs ago , I have seen this twice m having made this flight dozens of times .

It erks me to see peeps I've known and admired to some extent for many yrs go this route but they do have something in common - they've never traveled.

They don't grasp that the one entity they hate so much - as I do too - NASA - IS the one that is actually part of this psy-op.

If I can find the data that illustrated what I'm trying to say I'll post it.

Yes - thank-you .......Millennia even. Eratosthenes was like 200 BC...........as I remember it he was Greek but also an e Egyptian had made the same calculations 2000 yrs ago too .
Last Edit: 19 Mar 2017 04:06 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 19 Mar 2017 04:31 #14

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7676
  • Likes received: 1668
Ok, when you scale it down to the Arctic specifically I can think of some causes.

The crisp air above frozen grounds is known to anyone who has experienced it. That may enhance sharpness.
Also the lack of pollution in areas without industry.
The refractive index of cold air may have something to do with it too.

I've made similar flights (not London-Seattle, yet Amsterdam-US a few times) and it's great to have a window seat and watch the Earth passing by.

Many memorable flights (as you know I used to travel a lot, like every week) and majestic sights.

A flight along the Sahara desert provided 8 "falling stars", another phenomenon unexplained or poorly explained by Flat Earthers. They claim we live underneath a "glass dome". Yet meteorites can be found on Earth and they are not completely glassy, yet have crystals (crystalline and glass are opposites; glass is defined by the absence of crystals).

You're totally right about the psy-op. An Ickean-type of misdirection to make us, researchers exposing NASA for their lies, look stupid; "Ah, you also believe the Earth is Flat". No, we don't (or at least most of us; you, Bakerstreet, zax, me, many others).

Discredit by Association, a vile trick of the hoaxers.

Glad you're back posting by the way. :thumbup:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 19 Mar 2017 05:02 #15

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5036
  • Likes received: 3051
Thanks Gaia - yep - up and running again and the earth is still a globe - LOL .

Yep, so we've never through the Van Allen belt , ISS , Hubble . all Interplanetary missions , landing on comets ect ect all hoaxed but the day I see the planet as a plate - shot me :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 27 Mar 2017 11:33 #16

  • Truman
  • Guest
  • Truman's Avatar
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 27 Mar 2017 16:39 #17

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Only a loonie would believe that our Earth is flat.
Are all other planets flat as well?
They sure look round from the Earth.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 26 Jul 2017 08:37 #18

If the earth is flat why is it that when we see a boat coming towards us over the ocean we see the top of it first?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 30 Jul 2017 03:34 #19

  • sonik
  • sonik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 32
  • Likes received: 25
Deathfang wrote:
If the earth is flat why is it that when we see a boat coming towards us over the ocean we see the top of it first?

That in itself is not an indicator of a round earth. Why is it than when you then zoom in on your half hidden boat with binoculars or a camera you can then see the entire thing once again?

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 30 Jul 2017 16:43 #20

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 858
Love it.
The earth is flat threads.
No epitome of conspiracy forum lunacy.
Lads, it's a lumpy ball shape.
Were it not so, people would fall off the edge.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.