Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 11:52 #41

• Frothy
  • Released

The flat Earth theory is bollocks.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2017 12:19 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 14:13 #42

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2017 14:50 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 14:57 #43

sonik wrote:
Deathfang wrote:
If the earth is flat why is it that when we see a boat coming towards us over the ocean we see the top of it first?

That in itself is not an indicator of a round earth. Why is it than when you then zoom in on your half hidden boat with binoculars or a camera you can then see the entire thing once again?

That's simply not true. Have you actually ever sailed offshore and looked at other boats and ships on the horizon through a pair of binoculars? I have, on many occasions too. I have spent many hours at sea due to owning a number of my own boats. Anybody who's ever sailed will tell you that you will always spot a ships sails or mast first before the hull comes into view, that's with or without using binoculars. This is obviously due to the curvature of the Earth. Ships and boats appearing and disappearing below the horizon at sea, or from offshore when viewing them from land, is one of the biggest spanners in the works to all these crack pot Flat Earth theories. It's an easy experiment that anybody with a camera and tripod can try for themselves.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2017 15:04 by Return of Zorro.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 15:15 #44

Bobby Batter wrote:
There's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that those power lines going over the lake easily demonstrate 100% proof of the curvature of the Earth. That's no optical illusion due to the Camera lens either.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 16:01 #45

• Frothy
  • Released
Zorro
There's absolutely no doubt whatsoever that those power lines going over the lake easily demonstrate 100% proof of the curvature of the Earth. That's no optical illusion due to the Camera lens either.

The problem is no matter how many different ways one demonstrates that the earth is not flat, the 'flattards' will carry on with their theory regardless, it's a little hobby for them. The only thing to do with them is to set them off in a speedboat at a heading to the Antarctic, then they can circumnavigate it, that way they will think they are circumnavigating their entire 'flat Earth' perhaps the rest of humanity could set up some television cameras to watch them, it would be the best reality television show of all time...they would be constantly worried about falling off the planet disc, it's either that or they'd be wondering how they managed to boat round the circumference of the flat Earth so quickly.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 01 Aug 2017 16:09 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 01 Aug 2017 17:04 #46

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
If it is flat how does it balance on the turtles back? Gotta be centrifugal force from spinning surely? If it's round then there's clearly another turtle upside down under the first one.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 10:31 #47

• Frothy
  • Released
'Centrifugal force' doesn't exist, it's a made up term to easier explain certain scenarios but there is no such force.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 11:34 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 11:06 #48

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Ive always approached this earth subject with an open mind, or tried to, and thats within myself and regardless of any 'light hearted banter' ive dished out sometimes.

And theres alot of stuff to take in from all 'sides' of the argument.

But I have to say, what you put up there porridge is pretty tough to debunk. Here is more about that....

www.metabunk.org/flat-earth-theory-debunked-by-short-flights-qf27-qf28-from-australia-to-south-america.t6483/

It would take a map layout thats different to the most commonly published flat earth version, and ive yet to see a map where the flight times for going both australia to sth american and africa can work and loosely match the actual flight times achieved.

Lux Interior wrote:
If it is flat how does it balance on the turtles back? Gotta be centrifugal force from spinning surely? If it's round then there's clearly another turtle upside down under the first one.

How does the turtle do it with concave earth, are we inside the turtle, did it swallow the ball?

:gmc:

PS I still think various photos of earth, like some in the vids frothy posted, are fake... theyre composites, and the stars must be added in. Because apparently we dont see stars when up there, theres evidence for that including people sending up their own balloons with cameras.

The video posted up about gravity ie its buoyancy and density not gravity was interesting, I hadnt thought of it in that way before.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 11:41 #49

• Frothy
  • Released
^ Which photos in which videos are you referring to specifically?
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 11:48 #50

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I think it was the 'Flat out stupid' one , cant remember for sure now.

Do you think the photos NASA puts out are real frothy, when they have stars etc showing around the earth?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:03 #51

• Frothy
  • Released
I don't recall seeing them, here is a photo from the NASA website of the Earth, I don't see stars on it.

www.nasa.gov/image-feature/nasa-captures-epic-earth-image
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 12:04 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:09 #52

• Frothy
  • Released
I watched the video that you referred to over again, I don't see the Earth with stars, it looks more like a photo of space or a nebula or something taken by a photographic telescope not by NASA per se?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 12:10 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:16 #53

• Frothy
  • Released
I think some of the NASA imagery has been touched up/fiddled with, I guess they can do all sorts to try and make it seem better, but that does not mean that all their photos are flat out fake.

In fact if you look at some of the top science fiction films from back in the 1970's/1980's even then the filming is not as clear as NASA's filming in the 1960's/1970's and that's with the movie makers using the best special effects available to humanity...

...So how does NASA improve on the imagery of those movies with their 'special effects' do they have some amazing technology that movie makers are not privy to?
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 12:57 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:45 #54

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Most if not all the photos from NASA of the earth from a far are made of composites, accept the Moon ones, if you can believe them.
The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17. NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS) satellites were designed to give a check-up of Earth’s health. By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble.

http:https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

When they write stuff like this doesn't surprise people believe earth is flat.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:45 #55

• Frothy
  • Released
It's better explained if you watch this video from 10:20 onwards...

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 12:55 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 12:47 #56

porridge wrote:
Most if not all the photos from NASA of the earth from a far are made of composites, accept the Moon ones, if you can believe them.
The last time anyone took a photograph from above low Earth orbit that showed an entire hemisphere (one side of a globe) was in 1972 during Apollo 17. NASA’s Earth Observing System (EOS) satellites were designed to give a check-up of Earth’s health. By 2002, we finally had enough data to make a snap shot of the entire Earth. So we did. The hard part was creating a flat map of the Earth’s surface with four months’ of satellite data. Reto Stockli, now at the Swiss Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology, did much of this work. Then we wrapped the flat map around a ball. My part was integrating the surface, clouds, and oceans to match people’s expectations of how Earth looks from space. That ball became the famous Blue Marble.

http:https://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/about/people/RSimmon.html

When they write stuff like this doesn't surprise people believe earth is flat.

It's easy to debunk Flat Earth without the need to rely on NASA photos or NASA data. A simple camera and tripod is all you need. Firstly record the objects or buildings on the horizon which are in the frame from a higher vantage point, then go down to ground level or sea level and note which objects have disappeared from view and below the horizon. No need to rely on dodgy NASA photos, when a simple home experiment is all you need.
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 13:04 by Return of Zorro.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 13:50 #57

• Frothy
  • Released
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 14:01 #58

• Frothy
  • Released

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 Aug 2017 14:03 by Frothy.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 16:03 #59

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 02 Aug 2017 16:39 #60

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Agree Zorro it is easy to debunk. But has become like a cult now & people wont admit they are wrong.

I used to like Santos Bonacci until he got locked up then became a flat head over night & lost all cred with me.
Hes an intelligent guy also but seems to been blackmailed to push this shit.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare