Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 16 Jan 2018 20:04 #81

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Wow ..
2018, and some are trying to convince themselves that the Earth is flat and Galilleo was full of shit.
Yup .. Truly an age of wonders.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 00:03 #82

• trust your senses
If you took the time to actually study the subject and claims you would have an understanding of the Flat Earth arguments. Flat Earth is a catch all phrase which encompasses a vast range of different concepts of what the actual shape of the earth may or may not be.

The glue that unites all the various groups of Flat Earthers are the absurdities of the claims and theories people are expected to believe, in order to accept the false notion that we live on a magical spinning ball that's hurtling through space, as the Heliocentric model dictates.

There is no measurable curvature or rotational spin. It's impossible for water to conform to the exterior of a sphere especially one that is supposedly spinning at approximately 1000 miles per hour at the equator (centrifugal force). It's impossible for a two opposing pressure systems to coexist without a solid barrier between them (equilibrium). The theory of Gravity claims that the non-existent force is a constant yet there are variations. Gravity also needs to conform to the inverse square law and we are supposed to ignore that as the sun orbits the Sun and varying distances while spinning as it's dragged along at 63000000 million mph. Then there are the effects of other so called planetary bodies which also have mass that would/should effect the gravitational effects of our daily magical galactic journey. It is impossible for the horizon to rise up to eye level on a spherical object. The geometry of a ball required the horizon to fall down and away from the observer in all directions equally. Something that can not be observed anywhere on a flat plane.

Anyone that is in control of all their faculties knows from first hand experience that they do not experience the spin of the earth or the sensation of absurd speeds claimed. A child knows that you can't expect vast bodies of water to magically cling to the eternal surface of a ball.

Those are just some of the rudimentary reasons why more and more people accept the fact that the Heliocentric model is utter nonsense. If you disagree provide solid evidence, that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the Heliocentric claims are valid. Good luck with that if you're using honest sources, that are demonstrable and repeatable, in accordance with the Scientific Method as it should be applied.

Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 00:27 #83

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Great you joined and funny you start with those accusations.

I spent a full year with flatheads and I've heard all the "arguments" through and through. It's a clever disinfo strategy as many people in these truth seeking circles fall for it. Flat on their faces, but still.

Heliocentric or geocentric is irrelevant. The Earth cannot be flat, simple observations prove that impossible.

But whatever, I know your beliefs will stick there where a working brain should exist.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 07:54 #84

• Flare
Gaia wrote:

I spent a full year with flatheads and I've heard all the "arguments" through and through. It's a clever disinfo strategy as many people in these truth seeking circles fall for it. Flat on their faces, but still.

Heliocentric or geocentric is irrelevant. The Earth cannot be flat, simple observations prove that impossible.

But whatever, I know your beliefs will stick there where a working brain should exist.

Funny how you're always eager to welcome all new members and guests, while you are a highly disliked and unwanted forum-member.

You're a very odd figure.

And I see you immediately start with the verbal abuse once again... what is it jew?
As it seems you don't want any potential new members to join the forum and find out the truth.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2018 07:59 by Flare.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 08:24 #85

Gaia is right though flare :)

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 08:26 #86

Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Funny how you're always eager to welcome all new members and guests, while you are a highly disliked and unwanted forum-member.

You're a very odd figure.

And I see you immediately start with the verbal abuse once again... what is it jew?
As it seems you don't want any potential new members to join the forum and find out the truth.

:iitm:
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 13:33 #87

• Flare
backfromthebrink wrote:
Gaia is right though flare :)

Yea, so?

Does that give him the right to immediately (right after the first post that is) start talking down on someone in order to claim some false sense of superiority?

It is clear that 'Gaia' got some screws loose in his own head, otherwise he wouldn't be doing that.
"Freedom is not a measure of good, but good is the measure of freedom." - Bishop Williamson

ww2truth.com/

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 15:07 #88

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
trust your senses wrote:
If you took the time to actually study the subject and claims you would have an understanding of the Flat Earth arguments. Flat Earth is a catch all phrase which encompasses a vast range of different concepts of what the actual shape of the earth may or may not be.

The glue that unites all the various groups of Flat Earthers are the absurdities of the claims and theories people are expected to believe, in order to accept the false notion that we live on a magical spinning ball that's hurtling through space, as the Heliocentric model dictates.

There is no measurable curvature or rotational spin. It's impossible for water to conform to the exterior of a sphere especially one that is supposedly spinning at approximately 1000 miles per hour at the equator (centrifugal force). It's impossible for a two opposing pressure systems to coexist without a solid barrier between them (equilibrium). The theory of Gravity claims that the non-existent force is a constant yet there are variations. Gravity also needs to conform to the inverse square law and we are supposed to ignore that as the sun orbits the Sun and varying distances while spinning as it's dragged along at 63000000 million mph. Then there are the effects of other so called planetary bodies which also have mass that would/should effect the gravitational effects of our daily magical galactic journey. It is impossible for the horizon to rise up to eye level on a spherical object. The geometry of a ball required the horizon to fall down and away from the observer in all directions equally. Something that can not be observed anywhere on a flat plane.

Anyone that is in control of all their faculties knows from first hand experience that they do not experience the spin of the earth or the sensation of absurd speeds claimed. A child knows that you can't expect vast bodies of water to magically cling to the eternal surface of a ball.

Those are just some of the rudimentary reasons why more and more people accept the fact that the Heliocentric model is utter nonsense. If you disagree provide solid evidence, that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the Heliocentric claims are valid. Good luck with that if you're using honest sources, that are demonstrable and repeatable, in accordance with the Scientific Method as it should be applied.

Because you are a guest. I can't like your post.

But I do like your post.

For Millennia people thought the earth was flat afaik, so investigating the subject is not necessarily a distraction from the NWO or in my words Jew World Order. I'm not a scientist, so much of the information is beyond me.

There may be powerful Jews behind the flat earth theory to distract the population, but who be can sure if this is the case.

Contrary to Zorro saying not to waste my time on this theory .... I'll do as I choose, as I always do! :D
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 17:52 #89

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Flare wrote:

Asks the guy who insisted that he NEVER used "jew" as an insult. :cool:

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 17 Jan 2018 17:55 #90

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Imagine ...
Believing the Earth is "flat" while every other heavenly object (planets and moons) is a sphere.
A special kind of stupid.
Last Edit: 17 Jan 2018 17:56 by bd.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 12:33 #91

Roastie wrote:
trust your senses wrote:

Because you are a guest. I can't like your post.

But I do like your post.

For Millennia people thought the earth was flat afaik, so investigating the subject is not necessarily a distraction from the NWO or in my words Jew World Order. I'm not a scientist, so much of the information is beyond me.

There may be powerful Jews behind the flat earth theory to distract the population, but who be can sure if this is the case.

Contrary to Zorro saying not to waste my time on this theory .... I'll do as I choose, as I always do! :D

My dear Roastie, I think you mistake my friendly advice for trying to tell others what to do, or what to think.. ;)

I'm not trying to tell anybody what to do, or what to think. I'm merely informing you that these silly Flat Earth theories are completely bogus. Make of it what you will.

There's overwhelming evidence to support spherical Earth. These flat Earth theories are beyond absurd as far as I'm concerned.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2018 12:35 by Return of Zorro.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 12:40 #92

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Zorro wrote:
I'm not trying to tell anybody what to do, or what to think.

That would make you a lousy fascist, Zorro.

:cool2:
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 12:43 #93

Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

On the contrary, Gaia. It would make me a very good one. :coolio:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 19:50 #94

• Frothy
  • Released
trust your senses wrote:

Centrifugal force does not exist as a force, it's merely a short terminology to describe a scenario involving other forces.

Water will cling to a globe regardless of spinning. If you pour water onto an apple, the water runs off, but it always runs downwards, towards the Earth, because the Earth is bigger than an apple. If there were an object bigger and close enough to the Earth, the water on the Earth would all flow away in the direction of that object.

So what do you think should happen to the water in a global Earth situation, where do you think it should go?

The horizon can be at eye level because you have to consider your own height vs the curvature, so if' you're 6ft tall for example, your eyes will be about 5.7 ft above the curvature to start with, or you may be higher on a vantage point.

Anyway on the video below, please explain in the flat Earth theory, why the bottom of the buildings can.t be seen. Thanks in advance.

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 18 Jan 2018 20:33 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 20:48 #95

• Frothy
  • Released
One of the best documented methods for determining the Earth's roundness was first performed (to our knowledge) by the ancient Greeks. This was achieved by comparing the shadows of sticks in different locations. When the sun was directly overhead in one place, the stick there cast no shadow. At the same time in a city around 500 miles north, the stick there did cast a shadow.
www.space.com/38931-kids-can-prove-earth-round.html

It's as simple as that to prove the Earth is not flat.

This is as silly as debating no planers.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 18 Jan 2018 22:29 #96

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Flat Earthers use the Eratosthenes experiment to "prove" the Sun is "close by" (and thus small) and works like a light bulb.
Concave Earthers use the experiment to "prove" light bends, but need a small Sun equally, otherwise it doesn't fit in the tiny "universe" they postulate.

Both those claims are false. A small Sun would show very different sizes when seen from very different distances. "Light bends" is just an empty claim thrown in there, but has no basis. Multiple times asking to explain it have resulted in personal attacks avoiding any answers.

Which shows already how the ideas have failed.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 20 Jan 2018 04:59 #97

• Foxy
Zorro wrote:
Gaia wrote:
Zorro wrote:

On the contrary, Gaia. It would make me a very good one. :coolio:
Yes, that is all you do in fact. Tell people what to do, yet tell nothing of what you are. What this occult 'thing' you partake. What this black sun (is that flat too? :facepalm: ) really is. Why Hells Bells daisy duke (no David, he has the balls to admit his homeland) ya cop out to most every questions w/a 'None of your fucking business' for years :lmao: ~Truther~ :wissl:

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 20 Jan 2018 05:11 #98

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
^^^^^^ more unintelligible drivel.

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 20 Jan 2018 07:32 #99

• Frothy
  • Released
Believing these theories after even superficial investigation does make someone appear quite stupid. It could also easily be argued that they are deliberately spreading disinformation.

For me it's more like people deciding to argue on behalf of a notion, just to see how well they can present a case, they're trying to appear smart.
It's just like holocaust denial and many other notions, they ignore everything that negates the notion and carry on regardless.

Although holocaust denial and other such themes that plague truther forums etc, on the surface appear to be less bizarre than believing the Earth to be flat, or a shape other than a globe with life existing on the surface, the way that they present their case, and their outlandish claims as 'revisionism' as if the vast majority of educated historians that have looked into the holocaust are all either wrong or lying to the public, is just as wild as claiming the Earth is flat, concave/hollow, glass ceiling etc etc.... Because it's that level of fakery upon general humanity that they are proposing.

So for me, flat Earhers (all inclusive) no planers, holocaust deniers, dinosaur deniers, etc etc..are one in the same. Then many of them yell about Jesus or some other feking fairy tale of mass mind control, and are part of the biggest hoax humanity has ever experienced, themselves.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2018 07:55 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

Flat Earth Theory - FE Hypothesis 20 Jan 2018 13:57 #100

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
deliberately spreading disinformation.
Bobby Batter wrote:
flat Earhers (all inclusive) no planers, holocaust deniers, etc etc..are one in the same.

The schizoaspie of TZ.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare