Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Mass die-off in the Pacific

Mass die-off in the Pacific 15 May 2017 21:49 #1

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Mass die-off in the Pacific as hundreds of sharks wash up on the shores of San Francisco

www.naturalnews.com/2017-05-15-mass-die-off-in-the-pacific-as-hundreds-of-sharks-wash-up-on-the-shores-of-san-francisco.html
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon

Mass die-off in the Pacific 15 May 2017 22:38 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I don't trust "Natural"News at all, and this confirms that skepsis: Monday, May 15, 2017 by: D. Samuelson

It tries to push the Fukushima hoax (Nuclear hoax).

There may or may not be mass deaths of sharks, but that may have all kinds of causes.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Mass die-off in the Pacific 16 May 2017 02:09 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
yes - but i have read a lot about the Pacific dying of late .
Besides the toxicity of all the garbage , diseases - underwater Naval acoustic / sonic frequencies have been indicated as a huge problem -
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon, Flare

Mass die-off in the Pacific 16 May 2017 16:23 #4

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Lizzy wrote:
yes - but i have read a lot about the Pacific dying of late .
Besides the toxicity of all the garbage , diseases - underwater Naval acoustic / sonic frequencies have been indicated as a huge problem -

I am sure those things are important factors, but why do you forget to mention the by far, very far biggest factor?

That's us, consuming fish. We've destroyed the complete marine ecosystem with our fish industries.

If you only look at the Eastern Pacific and assume that everyone who lives in the watershed of the Pacific only consumes Pacific fish and everyone in the watershed of the Atlantic (including the Caribbean/Gulf of Mexico) eats only Atlantic fish, which is not the case of course, but just as a rough calculation.

There are about 150-200 million people living in the Pacific watershed, from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego. Let's say all those people eat 1 fish per week on average (some none, many everyday). Or 50 per year. That is 10 billion fishes per year.

Of course that is going to influence every other fish in the cycle.

The Western Pacific is even worse, like 10-15 times that amount...

You hardly hear our so-called concerned vegetarians talk about fish. Meat? Bad, bad humans, eating domesticated (!) animals, but fish?

Mind you, I am not holier than the Pope and like and eat fish too, just as I like wild meat as deer, wild boar and my current favourite Capybara, but it's a fact we've changed the complete ecosystem of the seas with our consumption.

That is a far bigger factor than garbage or toxicity (low, because of the huge amount of water) and the inconvenience of sonic/acoustic/magnetic forces.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)