Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion?

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 07:27 #1

• Frothy
  • Released
(NaturalNews) According to a recent report by the U.S. Geological Survey, male bass are experiencing sex changes due to chemicals that are found in most waterways across Northeast National Wildlife Refuges.(1) Studies have found that up to 85% of male smallmouth bass in the region are demonstrating "characteristics of the opposite sex" – including eggs being located where testes should be
www.naturalnews.com/052832_atrazine_endocrine-disrupting_chemicals_sex_changes.html

:conf: :thdown:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 08:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 07:42 #2

• Frothy
  • Released
Although scientists have postulated a wide range of adverse human health effects of exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs), the nexus of the debate is the concern that prenatal and childhood exposure to EDCs may be responsible for a variety of abnormalities in human sexuality, gender development and behaviors, reproductive capabilities, and sex ratios

It's a bit long to post the entire article www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281309/

Seems like water pollution of the chemical type and general chemical pollution across the board is a cause of gender confusion :conf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 08:03 by Frothy.

Male Frogs and Fish turning Female 27 Jul 2017 07:46 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive been reading about atrazine running into catchments for probably 20 years now, at least 15... chemical based big ag is not good... nor is the estrogen problem from the pill.

What is going to change? probably not much in terms of the use of alot of this stuff... what will change is living organisms as we can see.

Apparently fish, and rarely, frogs, can undergo sequential hermaphroditism as it is... so perhaps they dont need as much of the pill to change over :hahano:
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 07:49 #4

• Frothy
  • Released
I wonder if chemical pollution is responsible (as least to some degree) for all these more recent gender fluid/different ways of being, etc etc..issues

Btw I changed the thread title away from just frogs and fish.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 07:52 by Frothy.

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 07:55 #5

• Frothy
  • Released
Another excerpt from the link posted some moments ago...
The most-studied and best known are the environmental estrogens, which mimic estradiol and bind to estrogen receptors (ERs). ER agonists include the pesticide methoxychlor, certain polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs), bisphenol A (BPA; a high production volume chemical used to make polycarbonate plastic), pharmaceutical estrogens such as diethylstilbestrol (DES) and ethinyl estradiol, and phytoestrogens, which occur naturally in many plants, most notably in soybeans in the form of genistein and related substances. There are a few known ER antagonists, or antiestrogens. Antiandrogens, or androgen receptor (AR) antagonists, include the fungicide vinclozolin, the DDT metabolite p,p′-DDE, certain phthalates (a group of chemicals used to soften polyvinyl chloride plastics), and certain other PCBs. And there are other types of EDCs that affect particular endocrine targets. The various EDCs differ greatly in their potencies relative to natural hormones, and in their affinity for target receptors. Some have been shown to act via non–receptor-mediated mechanisms, for example by interfering with hormone synthesis.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1281309/
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 08:06 #6

• Frothy
  • Released

Seems to be quite a lot of information about this issue and related issues on the web browsers...
Jews LARPing as Nazis

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 08:12 #7

• novum
  • Platinum Member
They use soy in almost every processed food now to bulk it up, probably not a co-incidence... and much of it is GMO herbicide ready also. Look carefully at the ingredients of just about any processed food and there it is, soy this and soy that as well as 'vegetable oil' which can be just about anything, and usually bad also.

Its why men who dont prep their own food and buy pre-made junk end up with whats colloquially known as moobs or "bitch tits" , and women arent immune as they can form some strange excess body fat formations , forms i never used to see often 2 decades ago.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 09:03 #8

• Frothy
  • Released
I'm wondering if it effects the mind via these hormone alterations, meaning that people decide to undergo gender altering surgery or become cross dressers etc... because they believe that they are women in men's bodies etc...

Though none of this explains the opposing effect of women who think they are men.

But it might well be a case that these chemicals can effect the way the mind perceives itself as a gender, as well as any physical mutations that may appear which the mind is surprised to see. :conf:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 09:04 by Frothy.

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 09:09 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Though none of this explains the opposing effect of women who think they are men.

Perhaps theres more men who want to be women than women who want to be men? I dunno :dunno:

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 09:10 by novum.

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 09:13 #10

• jonb
The pill!

Fertility timebomb found in drinking water

hormones-in-my-tap-water

hormones in tap water

hormones in tap water

An old contributor Paul Tootal could have told you all about this, the links I have given are UK based but this pollution is a world wide problem, and there are very few filter systems that are capable of removing oestrogen from water those there are are fearsome expensive and although often promised to be put in place never seem to be in fact.
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 09:14 by jonb.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 09:25 #11

• Frothy
  • Released
novum wrote:
Bobby Batter wrote:

Perhaps theres more men who want to be women than women who want to be men? I dunno :dunno:

I think you're probably right, anyhow, there seems to be some shit going on between this here scientist/professor and some chemical manufacturing corporation...

The plot thickens...
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Jul 2017 09:30 by Frothy.

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 27 Jul 2017 09:44 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This just came up on the TZ twitter feed, from one of the nazi's on the follow list...

Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration

Im not exactly sure what it is, but im guessing its a boy... lady gaga would say he was born this way, but all the monsanto and GSK goodies in the food and water might say otherwise.

1365 = 1

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 28 Jul 2017 21:23 #13

• Flare
Learn to Make Soap From Animal Fat and Ashes

Joe Jones
Daily Stormer
July 28, 2017

With all the ZOG chemicals in body wash and shampoo you can buy off the shelves which make your balls worthless and make the frogs gay, maybe you should consider getting a hunting license to make your own soap and get some food.

www.dailystormer.com/learn-to-make-soap-from-animal-fat-and-ashes/
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Chemical Pollution = Gender Confusion? 28 Jul 2017 22:38 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
^ Yes, a good recommendation.

I havent used big corp. soap for years now, there are alternatives. I bartered to recieve a large bucket full of home made soap bars last year with someone who makes it.

And then there is things like this, i have used these products also

www.abea.gr/en/products/oliva/

1365 = 1