Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: We are having a heat wave

We are having a heat wave 08 Jul 2018 09:24 #1

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
We are once again having a heat wave, where official records show we are now second best to the one we had in 1976, people have died as they do when not properly prepred for the changes, the weak will suffer. But my garden is truly loving it, the outside tomatoes are bounding upwards and the bumble bees and many other insects are present in profusion and working overtime, yesterday we had one of the most spectacular midge and harvest bug explosions we have seen in years and had to stay in doors until the optimum temp the bugs like had passed.

Once again scary cllimate stories have re-invented themselves and the many different climate stories are being taken of advantage of.

But if you pay close attention to the skies TPTB have slowly but surely slowed down with their geo-engineering program and now the suns rays are able to penetrate through to sea and ground lifting the thermometers rapidly, this is what I predicted they would do, and in doing so have bumped up the temprature to a higher level to their advantage.

I say this is what they have been up to all along, also we are now at a solar minimum which the growing winter ice sheet and earths reactions are reflecting, but be ready for the sun coming back online again and propper summers and winters to follow, where both climate camps will be trying to cash in upon like never before, can anyone else not see what they are up to??
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 09:56 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

We are having a heat wave 08 Jul 2018 15:00 #2

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Summer was always long and hot when I was a kid.

Isn't summer supposed to be hot?

The grey and shitty rain and storm battered summers we have had in the UK since the turn of the century have been caused by the rampant chemtrailing and geo-engineering programme.

Personally I think our rulers fear the power of the sun. The sun cleanses and purifies the soul..... unless you're a pissed up England fan, then it acts as an added psychoticant to climb on buses and jump up and down on ambulances.
Last Edit: 08 Jul 2018 18:00 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Roastie

We are having a heat wave 08 Jul 2018 15:05 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare