Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 15 Aug 2018 01:13 #1

• steamroller
  • Banned
I heard recently that human caused global warming was included as a factor as to how close to midnight the doomsday clock was set. And it didn't help. Now here's the thing. There isn't a damned thing that anybody can do to change how most people think or how they run their society. And for the few that actually do know how to do things right, there is nowhere even close to enough of them to teach the vast majority of people how to do things. Or will you hold to the moronic fantasy that after you die, you will go to heaven and be herded around by jesus there. Hell, jesus wouldn't even be able to see to the other side of such a flock because of the numbers of sheeple.

If instead you choose your ass, or the ass of your children, there is only one sane alternative. Mass extermination. With that being the case, who lives and who dies. Well in such a case, eugenics would HAVE to be put into practice. The unfit would simply prefer that you all die. I would highly recommend that you NOT do what they prefer. And to get some handle on who is fit and who isn't, there is a thread around here that you need to read. It is called, "Is the White Species Superior?"
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 16 Aug 2018 18:47 #2

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
the moronic fantasy that after you die, you will go to heaven..

Relax mate, you don't have to go if you don't want..:)
The bottom line is that an alien visitor did "miracles" as his credentials and said we get transported to his "Paradise Planet" if we like him.
Seems a good deal to me, how about it JC?

"I'll be back" (Mark 13:26)
Last Edit: 16 Aug 2018 18:50 by Ugh.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 17 Aug 2018 01:37 #3

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
the moronic fantasy that after you die, you will go to heaven..

Relax mate, you don't have to go if you don't want..:)
The bottom line is that an alien visitor did "miracles" as his credentials and said we get transported to his "Paradise Planet" if we like him.
Seems a good deal to me, how about it JC?

"I'll be back" (Mark 13:26)

I am reminded of that "heavens gate" cult where most of the followers committed suicide. Thinking there was a spaceship hiding in the tail of a comet that would take their souls and whisk them away. There is more delusional bullshit that various cult-religions believe in than you can shake a stick at. Believing in it won't make it true.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 17 Aug 2018 10:42 #4

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
...I am reminded of that "heavens gate" cult where most of the followers committed suicide. Thinking there was a spaceship hiding in the tail of a comet that would take their souls and whisk them away. There is more delusional bullshit that various cult-religions believe in than you can shake a stick at. Believing in it won't make it true.

Yes there are all sorts of wacky cults around, but we KNOW they're wacky, so we'd be mugs to let them put us off JC..;)
The bottom line is he said straight out-
"I am not of this world" (John 8:23)
and scientists estimate there are thousands of alien civilisations out there, here ya go...:)

"According to Drake, the average of people's best estimates suggests that there are about 10,000 technically advanced civilisations spread across our galaxy"
www.bbc.co.uk/science/space/universe/questions_and_ideas/drake_equation
Last Edit: 17 Aug 2018 10:43 by Ugh.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 17 Aug 2018 22:31 #5

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
...I am reminded of that "heavens gate" cult where most of the followers committed suicide. Thinking there was a spaceship hiding in the tail of a comet that would take their souls and whisk them away. There is more delusional bullshit that various cult-religions believe in than you can shake a stick at. Believing in it won't make it true.

Yes there are all sorts of wacky cults around, but we KNOW they're wacky, so we'd be mugs to let them put us off JC..;)
The bottom line is he said straight out-
"I am not of this world" (John 8:23)
and scientists estimate there are thousands of alien civilisations out there, here ya go...:)
"According to Drake, the average of people's best estimates suggests that there are about 10,000 technically advanced civilisations spread across our galaxy"

Don't give me your religious bullshit. Indeed, jesus wasn't of this world. He was of a pile of dog shit. Did he have anything to say about electronics? No. Did he have anything to say about geology? No. Did he have anything to say about advanced mathematics? No. Did he have anything to say about physics or astronomy? No. Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 18 Aug 2018 06:04 #6

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
Indeed, jesus wasn't of this world. He was of a pile of dog shit..

Speaking of shit, he told the snooty jewish priests "You're full of it", so whose side are you on, his or theirs?...;)

“You are like whitewashed tombs, which look clean on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27)

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 19 Aug 2018 21:49 #7

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Indeed, jesus wasn't of this world. He was of a pile of dog shit..

Speaking of shit, he told the snooty jewish priests "You're full of it", so whose side are you on, his or theirs?...;)

“You are like whitewashed tombs, which look clean on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean" (Matt 23:27)

When it comes to cult vs cult, I say "Kill'em all!"

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 20 Aug 2018 02:41 #8

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:

At least leave Christians til last..:)

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 20 Aug 2018 22:43 #9

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
steamroller wrote:

At least leave Christians til last..:)

Why. In "turning the other cheek" to worse cults, they are just as bad as any of the others. If not worse.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, The Doomsday Clock. 21 Aug 2018 02:11 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
In "turning the other cheek" to worse cults, they [christians] are just as bad as any of the others. If not worse.

I've been ripping oddball cults to pieces (including oddball christian ones) on the internet for the past 16 years under different screen names, so I'm not exactly turning the other cheek..:)
And I sometimes post pics like this one to taunt them-

Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 02:14 by Ugh.