Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

 

 

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 16 Oct 2018 23:18 #1

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Before I get to the scientific lie, I would first like to point out that scientists seem to have caved in on the matter. Indeed it seems that these days the preferred term is "climate change" rather than global warming. Caused by humans. And it's no wonder. Over the years I have heard of many scientists who lost their jobs or had the funding by some corporation to the universities they worked for threatened because they came up with the "wrong" answers.

Now to the lie. I heard on the news just the other day some reporter talking to climate scientists down in Antarctica. They spoke of how the sea level was likely to rise by 6 inches by the end of the century. Which is a bullshit underestimate. Anybody who knows anything about anything should know that the warming is likely to be exponential. The warmer it gets, the faster it will get even warmer. I have only ever heard of two scientists who pointed that out. One was on a documentary about human caused global warming hosted by Bill Nye, the science guy. In it he talked to one scientist who had been studying the problem for about the last 15 years. He decided to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. He built an "earth ship" out in the desert for himself and his wife. According to him, the end could come in as little as 19 years. And I mean THE END. Not just sea levels rising by 6 inches in the next hundred years. But what if he was wrong. What if the end will come in about another 40 years. Will that make you feel any better?

Anybody who has been reading my threads should know what I think the solution is. VIOLENCE! Or some destructive act. And when they are taken to court, all they have to say is, "This is what I have a degree in. I am telling you that when it comes to things related to this topic, I would be just as well off talking to a judge and jury of chimpanzees as you. This (whatever the "crime" may be) is what you are accusing me of. But you are causing the ever swiftening destruction of the earth! What is my crime compared to that. What I did I did for my sake and YOURS! Along with most of the creatures on the planet. And like it or not, there is absolutely no way to change the system from within. So go ahead and "judge" me. Just know that I with far more knowledge on the matter than you have already judged you. And you are guilty! So do your worst."
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2018 23:21 by steamroller.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 16 Oct 2018 23:39 #2

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Before I get to the scientific lie, I would first like to point out that scientists seem to have caved in on the matter. Indeed it seems that these days the preferred term is "climate change" rather than global warming. Caused by humans. And it's no wonder. Over the years I have heard of many scientists who lost their jobs or had the funding by some corporation to the universities they worked for threatened because they came up with the "wrong" answers.

Now to the lie. I heard on the news just the other day some reporter talking to climate scientists down in Antarctica. They spoke of how the sea level was likely to rise by 6 inches by the end of the century. Which is a bullshit underestimate. Anybody who knows anything about anything should know that the warming is likely to be exponential. The warmer it gets, the faster it will get even warmer. I have only ever heard of two scientists who pointed that out. One was on a documentary about human caused global warming hosted by Bill Nye, the science guy. In it he talked to one scientist who had been studying the problem for about the last 15 years. He decided to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. He built an "earth ship" out in the desert for himself and his wife. According to him, the end could come in as little as 19 years. And I mean THE END. Not just sea levels rising by 6 inches in the next hundred years. But what if he was wrong. What if the end will come in about another 40 years. Will that make you feel any better?

Anybody who has been reading my threads should know what I think the solution is. VIOLENCE! Or some destructive act. And when they are taken to court, all they have to say is, "This is what I have a degree in. I am telling you that when it comes to things related to this topic, I would be just as well off talking to a judge and jury of chimpanzees as you. This (whatever the "crime" may be) is what you are accusing me of. But you are causing the ever swiftening destruction of the earth! What is my crime compared to that. What I did I did for my sake and YOURS! Along with most of the creatures on the planet. And like it or not, there is absolutely no way to change the system from within. So go ahead and "judge" me. Just know that I with far more knowledge on the matter than you have already judged you. And you are guilty! So do your worst."

You tend to forget that we have been under indirect violence for several hundred years, and any violence that has occured has been instigated, cultured by idiots with minds sets like yours, what follows is more of the same indirect violence by our own hands, quit spouting rubbish dude, read this book and you will learn where the idea of AGW or climate change originated.


Your on the ride of a lifetime, upon elites magic roundabout, fighting them is no longer an option, "Islotation Starvation" is the best option, cease exchanging your most valuable of commodities called your physical labour and save your energy for yourself and share the surpluses free with who you think fit or deserves them, its much cheaper and much safer that way and you will live much longer.

Your stuck in a time warp dude, take the self dint pill and wake up.

Is pointless gibberish the best you can do? I guess so. You probably don't even agree that HCGW is a reality. Let alone it being exponential.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 17 Oct 2018 14:51 #3

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 17 Oct 2018 23:07 #4

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Before I get to the scientific lie, I would first like to point out that scientists seem to have caved in on the matter. Indeed it seems that these days the preferred term is "climate change" rather than global warming. Caused by humans. And it's no wonder. Over the years I have heard of many scientists who lost their jobs or had the funding by some corporation to the universities they worked for threatened because they came up with the "wrong" answers.

Now to the lie. I heard on the news just the other day some reporter talking to climate scientists down in Antarctica. They spoke of how the sea level was likely to rise by 6 inches by the end of the century. Which is a bullshit underestimate. Anybody who knows anything about anything should know that the warming is likely to be exponential. The warmer it gets, the faster it will get even warmer. I have only ever heard of two scientists who pointed that out. One was on a documentary about human caused global warming hosted by Bill Nye, the science guy. In it he talked to one scientist who had been studying the problem for about the last 15 years. He decided to quit his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. He built an "earth ship" out in the desert for himself and his wife. According to him, the end could come in as little as 19 years. And I mean THE END. Not just sea levels rising by 6 inches in the next hundred years. But what if he was wrong. What if the end will come in about another 40 years. Will that make you feel any better?

Anybody who has been reading my threads should know what I think the solution is. VIOLENCE! Or some destructive act. And when they are taken to court, all they have to say is, "This is what I have a degree in. I am telling you that when it comes to things related to this topic, I would be just as well off talking to a judge and jury of chimpanzees as you. This (whatever the "crime" may be) is what you are accusing me of. But you are causing the ever swiftening destruction of the earth! What is my crime compared to that. What I did I did for my sake and YOURS! Along with most of the creatures on the planet. And like it or not, there is absolutely no way to change the system from within. So go ahead and "judge" me. Just know that I with far more knowledge on the matter than you have already judged you. And you are guilty! So do your worst."

You tend to forget that we have been under indirect violence for several hundred years, and any violence that has occured has been instigated, cultured by idiots with minds sets like yours, what follows is more of the same indirect violence by our own hands, quit spouting rubbish dude, read this book and you will learn where the idea of AGW or climate change originated.


Your on the ride of a lifetime, upon elites magic roundabout, fighting them is no longer an option, "Islotation Starvation" is the best option, cease exchanging your most valuable of commodities called your physical labour and save your energy for yourself and share the surpluses free with who you think fit or deserves them, its much cheaper and much safer that way and you will live much longer.

Your stuck in a time warp dude, take the self dint pill and wake up.

Is pointless gibberish the best you can do? I guess so. You probably don't even agree that HCGW is a reality. Let alone it being exponential.




Gibberish you say, Hmmmm,


Lets look at the long term weather forecast should we,

Can you tell me what made the Northern Hemisphere warm enough for the Norse to live on Greenland with their decent sized dairy farms, one had 160 beasts in house, for nigh on 450 years, and what it was that began the last inter glacial warming period which we are still in the latter stages.

I wonder what is creating the early snows and the onset of winter for the last few years, the record snow levels??????

Well ?????

I am waiting, you want gibberish then pray tell me what is happening as we speak.

Yes. I said gibberish. Such as the bullshit about "we" having been under indirect violence for several hundred years. You next brought up looking at the long term weather forecast. I doubt if you could sit on a toilet to take a crap and forecast what is going to happen. Next, do you have a time machine? Otherwise how would you know what was going on in Greenland 450 years ago. Also, there are places in Greenland where the ice sheet is nearly two miles thick. Most of the place is covered in ice. It has always been that way since the last ice age. Deal with it. Next, hallucinating things isn't going to do you any good. Winter is setting in later. Not sooner. And if you had any clue, you would know that if it happens to be cooler in one place, it will be warmer in another place. Next, no. I don't want gibberish. As to what is happening as we speek, I already went into that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 17 Oct 2018 23:14 #5

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Do you think I am interested in your denier bullshit? How about you give this a try. Next time it is hot and sunny, put two square pieces pf metal out in the sun and leave them for about an hour. One would be painted white and the other black. Go stand on them and tell me which one was hotter.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 17 Oct 2018 23:37 #6

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7667
  • Likes received: 1656
steamroller wrote:
Do you think I am interested in your denier bullshit? How about you give this a try. Next time it is hot and sunny, put two square pieces pf metal out in the sun and leave them for about an hour. One would be painted white and the other black. Go stand on them and tell me which one was hotter.

A perfect example of the (lack of) level of scientific understanding by a planted troll, who just cannot play the role fully; propagating violence as a "true jew swastika painter", but not versed enough to speak at a high enough level on all the lies we have been told, and falling back to mainstream BS.

You're no party for me, it would be kicking a dying Down Syndromer.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 00:00 #7

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Do you think I am interested in your denier bullshit? How about you give this a try. Next time it is hot and sunny, put two square pieces pf metal out in the sun and leave them for about an hour. One would be painted white and the other black. Go stand on them and tell me which one was hotter.

A perfect example of the (lack of) level of scientific understanding by a planted troll, who just cannot play the role fully; propagating violence as a "true jew swastika painter", but not versed enough to speak at a high enough level on all the lies we have been told, and falling back to mainstream BS.

You're no party for me, it would be kicking a dying Down Syndromer.

Did I say something in my thread that you disagree with? If so, tell me what it is. Next, there is no level high enough to convince you HCGW denier cultists. Also, if anybody around here is a planted troll, it is you. The people causing all the pollution have all the money. They can pay idiots like you to spout their anti-HCGW bullshit. It would seem insults is the best you can do.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 00:07 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7667
  • Likes received: 1656
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Do you think I am interested in your denier bullshit? How about you give this a try. Next time it is hot and sunny, put two square pieces pf metal out in the sun and leave them for about an hour. One would be painted white and the other black. Go stand on them and tell me which one was hotter.

A perfect example of the (lack of) level of scientific understanding by a planted troll, who just cannot play the role fully; propagating violence as a "true jew swastika painter", but not versed enough to speak at a high enough level on all the lies we have been told, and falling back to mainstream BS.

You're no party for me, it would be kicking a dying Down Syndromer.

Did I say something in my thread that you disagree with? If so, tell me what it is. Next, there is no level high enough to convince you HCGW denier cultists. Also, if anybody around here is a planted troll, it is you. The people causing all the pollution have all the money. They can pay idiots like you to spout their anti-HCGW bullshit. It would seem insults is the best you can do.
No, mister steamtroller, I have enough scientific baggage to debunk this whole narrative, even linked in your face.

You are right about 1 thing; that the CEO of ExxonMobil supports the Global Warming Hoax. To an investigative mind that should open the eyes of "one giant scam" and the notion that Big Oil is exempt from the "carbon tax" that has been put on the people's shoulders. But you are not an investigative mind, so no cigar for you.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 13:50 #9

It's a pity that Mr cultsmasher isn't a public speaker for all this AGW bollox. What with him constantly going on about lynching blacks or whatever in the background or backstage, he'd become quite the head ache and turd in the punch bowl in no time at all for his pro-Global warming masters. Putting more people off the idea, rather than garnishing any support.. :joker:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 13:51 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 23:21 #10

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Do you think I am interested in your denier bullshit? How about you give this a try. Next time it is hot and sunny, put two square pieces pf metal out in the sun and leave them for about an hour. One would be painted white and the other black. Go stand on them and tell me which one was hotter.

A perfect example of the (lack of) level of scientific understanding by a planted troll, who just cannot play the role fully; propagating violence as a "true jew swastika painter", but not versed enough to speak at a high enough level on all the lies we have been told, and falling back to mainstream BS.

You're no party for me, it would be kicking a dying Down Syndromer.

Did I say something in my thread that you disagree with? If so, tell me what it is. Next, there is no level high enough to convince you HCGW denier cultists. Also, if anybody around here is a planted troll, it is you. The people causing all the pollution have all the money. They can pay idiots like you to spout their anti-HCGW bullshit. It would seem insults is the best you can do.
No, mister steamtroller, I have enough scientific baggage to debunk this whole narrative, even linked in your face.

You are right about 1 thing; that the CEO of ExxonMobil supports the Global Warming Hoax. To an investigative mind that should open the eyes of "one giant scam" and the notion that Big Oil is exempt from the "carbon tax" that has been put on the people's shoulders. But you are not an investigative mind, so no cigar for you.


That's interesting. In your last reply you basically called me a retard. Then here you admit that there was nothing in my thread that you could disagree with. Maybe you should stop wasting my time. Next, fuck any 'carbon tax." Or anything else. I am talking about the destruction of the earth coming about a LOT sooner than most scientists seem willing to admit. At least most of the ones they allow to be on TV. It's pretty hard to fix a problem that isn't even discussed, much.

But if you want to go down the path of a carbon tax, I can go there. It is bullshit. It is a false flag used to distract people. You are already paying a carbon tax that makes makes any carbon tax put on you by the government look like a drop in a lake. Such as lake Michigan. Many people spend a lot on gas for their cars, gas to heat their homes in winter and electricity to run air conditioning in the summer. It's all bullshit. The only thing it is good for is to make money for energy companies. Which they in turn spend a tiny bit on to elect the politicians who protect their interests.

There is no reason why ALL cars can't be electric. Next, there should be electric solar panels everywhere. They can produce far more electricity than the U.S. could ever dream of needing. Not only that, but solar panels last from anywhere from 19 to 24 years. (the last I heard) It takes anywhere from 1 to 4 years for them to produce the energy it took to create them. That is from mining the ore they are made out of to the finish product. Unfortunately, in a capitalist system, there isn't a lot of profit in free.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 23:23 #11

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
It's a pity that Mr cultsmasher isn't a public speaker for all this AGW bollox. What with him constantly going on about lynching blacks or whatever in the background or backstage, he'd become quite the head ache and turd in the punch bowl in no time at all for his pro-Global warming masters. Putting more people off the idea, rather than garnishing any support.. :joker:

So you are a human caused global warming denier. That doesn't surprise me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 18 Oct 2018 23:36 #12

Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2018 23:37 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 19 Oct 2018 23:43 #13

  • steamroller
  • steamroller's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Posts: 752
  • Likes received: 85
Zorro wrote:
Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.

"Debunked" my ass. The only way you can debunk what I say is by banning me. Which is a chickenshit way of doing it. Are you going to disagree that methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2? On that point, there has been a lot of bullshit lately about switching from coal to natural gas. But as it turns out, we would have been better off by sticking with just coal. Because all the natural gas pipelines across the U.S. are leaky. The methane they leak out is worse for our atmosphere than coal. Maybe you should get the fuck outa here yourself. But before you go, look at these graphs.


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 01:28 #14

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 01:29 #15

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 05:19 #16

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3946
  • Likes received: 451
Global warming has been happening on and off for millennia, otherwise the ice age would still be around.
The big question that the boffins are waffling on about is whether humans nowadays are affecting the climate by pumping shit like this into the atmosphere?



Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 05:19 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 08:32 #17

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7352
  • Likes received: 940
Ugh wrote:
Global warming has been happening on and off for millennia, otherwise the ice age would still be around.
The big question that the boffins are waffling on about is whether humans nowadays are affecting the climate by pumping shit like this into the atmosphere?



CO2 does not cause Global Warming or Climate Change. Chemtrails do

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 08:45 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 08:53 #18

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18715
  • Likes received: 8833
Goldman Sachs got this....
MARKET SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE

Goldman Sachs acknowledges the scientific consensus, led by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that climate change is a reality and that human activities are responsible for increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere.

We believe that climate change is one of the most significant environmental challenges of the 21st century. Delaying action on climate change will be costly for our natural environment, to humans and to the economy, and we believe that urgent action by government, business, consumers and civil society is necessary to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

As an institution that brings providers and users of capital together, we believe that capital markets can and should play an important role in addressing environmental challenges including climate change. To that end, we are committed to catalyzing innovative financial solutions and market opportunities to help address climate change.

The Environmental Policy Framework includes our statement on climate change and articulates our initiatives across each of our business areas.

Download Key Highlights of how we are engaging our business to address climate change.


https://www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/environmental-stewardship/market-solutions-to-address-climate-change/


Thanks Goldman Sachs!
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 10:50 #19

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 715
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 11:23 #20

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 18715
  • Likes received: 8833
That Goldman cow could power my small appliances.

Id be so tempted to pull that hose in the front though and add flame...anyone ever seen a cow flying backwards?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 11:24 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.