Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 11:35 #21

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
anyone ever seen a cow flying backwards?

Try a flight Manchester-Algarve.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 12:00 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:

I think that ones flown over my head I dont get it. :hahano:

Iz you sayin manc girls iz chunky?
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 12:10 #23

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:

I think that ones flown over my head I dont get it. :hahano:

Iz you sayin manc girls iz chunky?
I literally visioned Ali G as I read that lol
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 14:47 #24

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm working in some part of the world. Every morning at the start of my shift I go out to make a weather report. When it's a sunny morning with clear skies, the next morning they be spraying, and within a few hours I'll have a runny nose and my eyes start itching
You can't fix stupid

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:45 #25

• steamroller
  • Banned
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.

"Debunked" my ass. The only way you can debunk what I say is by banning me. Which is a chickenshit way of doing it. Are you going to disagree that methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2? On that point, there has been a lot of bullshit lately about switching from coal to natural gas. But as it turns out, we would have been better off by sticking with just coal. Because all the natural gas pipelines across the U.S. are leaky. The methane they leak out is worse for our atmosphere than coal. Maybe you should get the fuck outa here yourself. But before you go, look at these graphs.

You remind me of a guy called Adrian Vance who has invented a gas capture system for Co2, his invention needs to be put to the big test for all the hot air and brimsom you belch out SR, it might just manage to keep up with you constant blowing of gas.

What do you know about the Benthic layersof our oceans where much of the Methane is naturally sequestered and how the natural underwater volcanos and earthquakes are helping the gasses escape once these normally mostly ancient stable layers, which remain at around four degrees release their gasseous quantities quite naturally, this is never mentioned in the AGW debate much, I wounder why.

Lots of long term testing for those who are interested,

You are a fool. And an evil one at that! Need proof? What is the worst that could happen if HCGW wasn't real and we did something about it anyway. We would live more equitably with our environment. What is the worst that could happen if it was real and did nothing. We destroy most of the living creatures on the planet. This is your approach. The EVIL one. You also bring up bullshit about capturing CO2. If it could be done to any meaningful degree to begin with, it would be far easier to just not produce the CO2 to begin with. You also speak about natural sources of CO2. That's right. (I say sarcastically) It's just a coincidence that since the beginning of the industrial revolution the earth has been getting warmer. Also, all the volcanoes on earth each year release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 26.8 billion tons of CO2. And that has no effect, right?

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:49 #26

• steamroller
  • Banned
Bullshit. Your posting lying pictures to support your lies isn't going to make the problem go away.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:52 #27

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
Global warming has been happening on and off for millennia, otherwise the ice age would still be around.
The big question that the boffins are waffling on about is whether humans nowadays are affecting the climate by pumping shit like this into the atmosphere?

Look at the graphs in post #16.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:00 #28

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Goldman Sachs got this....
MARKET SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE

Goldman Sachs acknowledges the scientific consensus, led by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that climate change is a reality and that human activities are responsible for increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere.

We believe that climate change is one of the most significant environmental challenges of the 21st century. Delaying action on climate change will be costly for our natural environment, to humans and to the economy, and we believe that urgent action by government, business, consumers and civil society is necessary to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

As an institution that brings providers and users of capital together, we believe that capital markets can and should play an important role in addressing environmental challenges including climate change. To that end, we are committed to catalyzing innovative financial solutions and market opportunities to help address climate change.

The Environmental Policy Framework includes our statement on climate change and articulates our initiatives across each of our business areas.

Download Key Highlights of how we are engaging our business to address climate change.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/environmental-stewardship/market-solutions-to-address-climate-change/

Thanks Goldman Sachs!

What a load of horse shit! Only a fool would expect the system that caused the problem to fix the problem. I am reminded of something said by Upton Sinclair. "It's difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Or as Einstein said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:06 by steamroller.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:18 #29

• steamroller
  • Banned
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.

"Debunked" my ass. The only way you can debunk what I say is by banning me. Which is a chickenshit way of doing it. Are you going to disagree that methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2? On that point, there has been a lot of bullshit lately about switching from coal to natural gas. But as it turns out, we would have been better off by sticking with just coal. Because all the natural gas pipelines across the U.S. are leaky. The methane they leak out is worse for our atmosphere than coal. Maybe you should get the fuck outa here yourself. But before you go, look at these graphs.

You remind me of a guy called Adrian Vance who has invented a gas capture system for Co2, his invention needs to be put to the big test for all the hot air and brimsom you belch out SR, it might just manage to keep up with you constant blowing of gas.

What do you know about the Benthic layers of our oceans where much of the Methane is naturally sequestered and how the natural underwater volcanos and earthquakes are helping the gasses escape once these normally mostly ancient stable layers, which remain at around four degrees release their gasseous quantities quite naturally, this is never mentioned in the AGW debate much, I wounder why.

Lots of long term testing for those who are interested,

You are a fool. And an evil one at that! Need proof?

What is the worst that could happen if HCGW wasn't real and we did something about it anyway. We would live more equitably with our environment. What is the worst that could happen if it was real and did nothing. We destroy most of the living creatures on the planet.

This is your approach. The EVIL one. You also bring up bullshit about capturing CO2. If it could be done to any meaningful degree to begin with, it would be far easier to just not produce the CO2 to begin with.

You also speak about natural sources of CO2. That's right. (I say sarcastically) It's just a coincidence that since the beginning of the industrial revolution the earth has been getting warmer. Also, all the volcanoes on earth each year release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 26.8 billion tons of CO2. And that has no effect, right?

What I shared with you is correct and achievable, So, we stop creating as much Co2, I am doing this, we do not drive or have a car, make many of our own items from recycled materials/parts, grow a lot of our own food, shop locally, support our local makers of things and many more, so this makes us EVIL does it?, grow up man.

medium.com/@adrianvance/climate-change-is-a-scam-for-power-and-money-7f69f05fa9a9

Then pray tell me how we can stop 80% of Co2 that comes from plant material as it breaks down every fall, how do we stop the volcanos, stop the sun warming us more in between the inter glacial period, your a bloody idiot is what you are SR.

So there is too many of us on the planet is there, the corporations want to sell more to us not less, so cease supporting them and start making things for yourself, reduce your own footprint like we have been doing for 25 plus years, I bet you waste lots of money and do not practice what you preach, one thing I can tell you is, here we walk the walk.

If you are talking about capturing CO2 being achievable, I am telling you that what would be more easily achievable is to simply not produce it to begin with. You are also saying that humans aren't responsible. So why are you trying to do something about it if you think it is bullshit. Also, until EVERYBODY is forced to survive on less, you may as well go out and be as wasteful as possible. Because the occasional person here and there trying to produce less CO2 isn't going to do shit. Also, as a human in a modern society, there is no way that you can exist with contributing to the CO2 increase. One of the things that is necessary is mass slaughter. I mean killing at least 4 billion people. Are you on board for that?

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 01:15 #30

• steamroller
  • Banned
If you are talking about capturing CO2 being achievable, I am telling you that what would be more easily achievable is to simply not produce it to begin with. You are also saying that humans aren't responsible.
So why are you trying to do something about it if you think it is bullshit. Also, until EVERYBODY is forced to survive on less, you may as well go out and be as wasteful as possible.
Because the occasional person here and there trying to produce less CO2 isn't going to do shit. Also, as a human in a modern society, there is no way that you can exist with contributing to the CO2 increase.

One of the things that is necessary is mass slaughter. I mean killing at least 4 billion people.

Are you on board for that?[/quote]

Why are we doing what we are doing, Quite simple it saves us money, the same money that the crooks with hooks are trying to say its alraight to polute as long as we pay, I thought that would be simple enough to work our Roller.

As long as those promoting it are the first ones to go, we simply get along with a minimal of impact upon the planet or each other, the way we live also saves much heartache to the less fortunate who are being basically forced to make the things that we think we need and recieve very little in return and pollute the immediate environment in the process, it is real pollution that kills, not the innert gass called Co2.

Co2 has never ever killed a single person, unlike your ideology asking to remove those who you deem unfit, this kind of talk comes from the gatekeeping elites, like Bertrand Russell and Huxley, and very EVIL people indeed.

Your policies are not achievable, do you know how much it would cost the earth to cleanse 4-5 billion people, your not thinking normally dude.[/quote]

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. And so "all over the place" that you can't be debated with properly. But I will say this. You are fucking dead! Beyond dead. It just hasn't physically happened yet. But it will. And it won't be "natural." And it will happen sooner than your mind can admit to. You may as well dig your grave and build yourself a coffin right now. You seem to prefer the non-white "Soylent Green" approach. It is difficult indeed to get any more elitist than that. Also, trying to cleans the earth of 4 billion people would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to support 4 billion more. Our planet can't even handle the number of people it already has.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 13:32 #31

• Exorcist

Man made Climate Change/Global Warming is Bollocks.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 15:01 by Exorcist.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 22:38 #32

• steamroller
  • Banned
Man made Climate Change/Global Warming is Bollocks.[/quote]

Did you not see the graphs I posted? They aren't bullocks. So you get paid to spout your denier bullshit? Or are you just like a criminal. Who won't admit their guilt. No matter what. What makes you right and about 98% of scientists wrong.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 23:14 #33

• steamroller
  • Banned
exilium wrote:
steamroller wrote:

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. And so "all over the place" that you can't be debated with properly. But I will say this. You are fucking dead! Beyond dead. It just hasn't physically happened yet. But it will.

And it won't be "natural."

And it will happen sooner than your mind can admit to.

You may as well dig your grave and build yourself a coffin right now.

You seem to prefer the non-white "Soylent Green" approach. It is difficult indeed to get any more elitist than that.

Also, trying to cleans the earth of 4 billion people would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to support 4 billion more.

Our planet can't even handle the number of people it already has.

There is a difference between debating and abusing any set of ideas and or theories with someone, your using the latter approach, however!

The Soylent ideology is yours sir, never have I mentioned the idea, here or anywhere else.

You seem to be so sure of what you procrastinate, as do the predictions of the political environmental press and their warmig prostitutes who you have fallen for lock stock and two smoking barrells.

There are many different colours of a rainbow, we need them all,

You hold lots of seems, seemingly stupidities that you are awfully hard to follow, so all I can say is begin the cull, end your innings and do the planet a favour, if that is what you think needs to be done, away with you.

What is that song Hmmmmm, Oh Yes,

Relax, take a break and you will feel much better, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Prepare to be 'abused" some more. If you say something that is wrong, you DESERVE to be abused. Do you think the polite approach is best? Go to the human condition section. 16 threads down you will see a thread called, "The joy of being offensive." Tell me what you disagree with in it. Next, the Solyent Green scenario is yours. It's like if you talk about people jumping out of buildings. But don't go into going splat on the cement. But with that being the end result, you can be accused of mentioning it.

Next, when it comes to human caused global warming, there is nothing to be taken in by. The facts are out there. That is why around 98% of scientists agree that HCGW is a reality. As to "procrastinate," I don't think you're using the right word. Next, rainbows and humans are two different things. White people don't need non-whites around. And most of the creatures on the planet agree. Through actions. Every flock of birds I have ever seen were all the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen were all the same species of fish. And such things have been going on sense live existed on this planet. And it has probably been and is going on on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, you think YOU are right.

Next, I and what I know aren't the problem. You and what you believe is. So if anybody needs to be culled, it is you. As to your last suggestion, do you have a time machine? Because what you say sounds exactly like what A French aristocrat would have said before the French Revolution.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 23:19 #34

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
The facts are out there. That is why around 98% of scientists agree that HCGW is a reality..

False.

But more than 98% of historians agree that the Holocaust Story is a reality.

Busted, steamtroller. You believe the Holocaust Story is true.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 22 Oct 2018 01:09 #35

• Exorcist

http://www.petitionproject.org/index.php

There is NO SCIENTIFIC CONCENSUS that CO2 causes Global Warming. The Hockey Stick temperature graph was kooked up by the IPCC using falsified temperature data to justify the imposition of Carbon Taxes by Jew Bankster controlled Governments.

NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 11:55 by Exorcist.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 22 Oct 2018 02:33 #36

• Exorcist

The Great Global Warming Swindle In HD.
The Great Global Warming Swindle caused controversy in the UK when it premiered March 8, 2007 on British Channel 4. A documentary, by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the virtually unchallenged consensus that global warming is man-made. A statement from the makers of this film asserts that the scientific theory of anthropogenic global warming could very well be "the biggest scam of modern times." According to Martin Durkin the chief cause of climate change is not human activity but changes in radiation from the sun. Some have called The Great Global Warming Swindle the definitive retort to Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. Using a comprehensive range of evidence it's claimed that warming over the past 300 years represents a natural recovery from a 'little ice age'.
According to the program humans do have an effect on climate but it's infinitesimally small compared with the vast natural forces which are constantly pushing global temperatures this way and that. From melting glaciers and rising sea levels, The Great Global Warming Swindle debunks the myths, and exposes what may well prove to be the darkest chapter in the history of mankind. According to a group of leading scientists brought together by documentary maker Martin Durkin everything you've ever been told about global warming is probably untrue. Just as we've begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon, Durkin's documentary slays the whole premise of global warming.
"Global warming has become a story of huge political significance; environmental activists using scare tactics to further their cause; scientists adding credence to secure billions of dollars in research money; politicians after headlines and a media happy to play along. No-one dares speak against it for risk of being unpopular, losing funds and jeopardizing careers."
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 22 Oct 2018 02:47 by Exorcist.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 22 Oct 2018 23:43 #37

• steamroller
  • Banned
There is NO SCIENTIFIC CONCENSUS that CO2 causes Global Warming. The Hockey Stick temperature graph was kooked up by the IPCC using falsified temperature data to justify the imposition of Carbon Taxes by Jew Bankster controlled Governments.

[/quote]

Sounds like horse shit to me. Sort of like the names for registered voters being taken from tombstones. Everybody knows that the science behind human caused global warming is real. What's next. You going to dig up scientists who say that clouds and snow don't reflect sunlight? Or maybe you would like to bring up how around 100 million years ago, the earth used to be much warmer. But I wouldn't want to live in a world like that. We didn't evolve to live in a world like that. And as it is, even today, there are places on the world where it gets so hot during the day, reptiles and scorpions will often hide from the heat.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 22 Oct 2018 23:46 #38

• steamroller
  • Banned
Exorcist wrote:

The Great Global Warming Swindle In HD.
The Great Global Warming Swindle caused controversy in the UK when it premiered March 8, 2007 on British Channel 4. A documentary, by British television producer Martin Durkin, which argues against the virtually unchallenged consensus that global warming is man-made. A statement from the makers of this film asserts that the scientific theory of anthropogenic global warming could very well be "the biggest scam of modern times." According to Martin Durkin the chief cause of climate change is not human activity but changes in radiation from the sun. Some have called The Great Global Warming Swindle the definitive retort to Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth. Using a comprehensive range of evidence it's claimed that warming over the past 300 years represents a natural recovery from a 'little ice age'.
According to the program humans do have an effect on climate but it's infinitesimally small compared with the vast natural forces which are constantly pushing global temperatures this way and that. From melting glaciers and rising sea levels, The Great Global Warming Swindle debunks the myths, and exposes what may well prove to be the darkest chapter in the history of mankind. According to a group of leading scientists brought together by documentary maker Martin Durkin everything you've ever been told about global warming is probably untrue. Just as we've begun to take it for granted that climate change is a man-made phenomenon, Durkin's documentary slays the whole premise of global warming.
"Global warming has become a story of huge political significance; environmental activists using scare tactics to further their cause; scientists adding credence to secure billions of dollars in research money; politicians after headlines and a media happy to play along. No-one dares speak against it for risk of being unpopular, losing funds and jeopardizing careers."

A few years ago I heard about that for the first time, the entire Greenland ice sheet experienced melting. Though it may have been cold, you could have gone there yourself and swim in the "swindle."

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 23 Oct 2018 01:19 #39

• steamroller
  • Banned
exilium wrote:
according to the 11 year sun cycle we are now on par with 2007 ice levels and have been declining since the height of 2012, and still they do not mention the solar cycles nearly enough, I can see a return to the winters of old when I walked on a frozen Windermere at the age of 5 years old.

www.thegwpf.com/arctic-sea-ice-back-to-2007-levels/

Time will tell if the new warm is the new cold and nothing is new under the sun.

Solar cycles aren't any measure of ice levels. Ice levels are the measure of ice levels. Also, solar cycles or not, the earth has been getting steadily warmer since the beginning of the industrial revolution. And that has included many 11 year solar cycles. If that is even a thing.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 23 Oct 2018 22:24 #40

• steamroller
  • Banned
exilium wrote:
A

As I explained earlier,

The earths axis, Chandler Wobble also has an effect of global tempratures.

As the seasons move forward the earths axis declines, as this happens the Autumnal Equinox and height of assension lowers and summers get shorter and the winters longer, daylight hours decrease.

This is happening at a rate of .78 minute every hundred years and bottoms out at an earths axis at 22.1 degrees, we are currently declining and moving towards another ice age, as things advance the cold comes much faster than it warms.

As this happens the worlds population must move or starve basically, as many civilisations have in the past, Greenland Norse, Anasazi, Maya, Incas, and many more, history proves what Piers is saying.

The science all points to the pollitical deniers where we are being charged for the Co2 someone else is producing for the things we used to make.

You sure do talk a load of shit. The changes that are happening aren't the result of any sort of natural cycle. And population growth has always been part of the problem. Civilizations exist the way they exist. Sometimes they just barely get by. But what happens if you have a few generations where people have about 6 kids each. I have even heard of as couple people that over their lifetimes they had over 60 kids. If they were just getting by to begin with, the civilization of course is going to collapse. Next, paying a carbon tax isn't the problem. Producing CO2 is.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare