Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 08:32 #21

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Global warming has been happening on and off for millennia, otherwise the ice age would still be around.
The big question that the boffins are waffling on about is whether humans nowadays are affecting the climate by pumping shit like this into the atmosphere?

CO2 does not cause Global Warming or Climate Change. Chemtrails do

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 08:45 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 08:53 #22

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Goldman Sachs got this....
MARKET SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE

Goldman Sachs acknowledges the scientific consensus, led by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that climate change is a reality and that human activities are responsible for increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere.

We believe that climate change is one of the most significant environmental challenges of the 21st century. Delaying action on climate change will be costly for our natural environment, to humans and to the economy, and we believe that urgent action by government, business, consumers and civil society is necessary to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

As an institution that brings providers and users of capital together, we believe that capital markets can and should play an important role in addressing environmental challenges including climate change. To that end, we are committed to catalyzing innovative financial solutions and market opportunities to help address climate change.

The Environmental Policy Framework includes our statement on climate change and articulates our initiatives across each of our business areas.

Download Key Highlights of how we are engaging our business to address climate change.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/environmental-stewardship/market-solutions-to-address-climate-change/

Thanks Goldman Sachs!
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 10:50 #23

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 11:23 #24

• novum
  • Platinum Member
That Goldman cow could power my small appliances.

Id be so tempted to pull that hose in the front though and add flame...anyone ever seen a cow flying backwards?
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 11:24 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 11:35 #25

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
anyone ever seen a cow flying backwards?

Try a flight Manchester-Algarve.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 12:00 #26

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:

I think that ones flown over my head I dont get it. :hahano:

Iz you sayin manc girls iz chunky?
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 12:10 #27

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
novum wrote:
Gaia wrote:
novum wrote:

I think that ones flown over my head I dont get it. :hahano:

Iz you sayin manc girls iz chunky?
I literally visioned Ali G as I read that lol
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 12:36 #28

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Global warming has been happening on and off for millennia, otherwise the ice age would still be around.
The big question that the boffins are waffling on about is whether humans nowadays are affecting the climate by pumping shit like this into the atmosphere?

CO2 does not cause Global Warming or Climate Change. Chemtrails do

After watching the trails being made for many years now, here is how I think things work.

First you have to record what times of day the trails are being made then a pattern comes into view.

What I have recorded photographically is early mornings and late evenings, espcially on the days with little wind.

This has an effect on early morning sunshine as heat, if this is done for a large enough window during the spring germination period for cash crops then a greater percentage will not germinate and the losses will be higher, the yields lower and the prices higher, and we all know who made the corn laws and control the commodities.

The covering effects of the clouds also encourage people to turn on their heating a little sooner than they would either side of the summer window, thus creating greater profits for the energy suppliers.

This is not just a single reason for making these trails it is multi beneficial to those who conrol the energy and commodities.

If the trails are laid down at the right times of day and during the correct and active seasonal growing times it can have the effect of actually warming the planet and keeping the greenhouse gasses concentrated in certain areas where they are being made and nature can use the fuel called Co2 which is heavier than air and readily sinks down into well prepared soils.

The other effects of this science will also benefit food production in the future, and those who control the food control everything, as was seen in the enclosure movement where the advances in food technology and agricultural practices made the industrial revolution possible, by forcing the people off of the land and into the cities, where the extra food fed the workforce who ventured there.

If we are going to get anywhere with this subject we simply have to follow the money that is behind it, not the fear of what it could achieve, but the profits from this age old control and redistribution system.

Right now we are not doing that but arguing the toss who is right and who is a denier, while those doing it are making a packet out of it.
Last Edit: 20 Oct 2018 15:01 by Gan Anim.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 14:47 #29

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
I'm working in some part of the world. Every morning at the start of my shift I go out to make a weather report. When it's a sunny morning with clear skies, the next morning they be spraying, and within a few hours I'll have a runny nose and my eyes start itching
You can't fix stupid

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:45 #30

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.

"Debunked" my ass. The only way you can debunk what I say is by banning me. Which is a chickenshit way of doing it. Are you going to disagree that methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2? On that point, there has been a lot of bullshit lately about switching from coal to natural gas. But as it turns out, we would have been better off by sticking with just coal. Because all the natural gas pipelines across the U.S. are leaky. The methane they leak out is worse for our atmosphere than coal. Maybe you should get the fuck outa here yourself. But before you go, look at these graphs.

You remind me of a guy called Adrian Vance who has invented a gas capture system for Co2, his invention needs to be put to the big test for all the hot air and brimsom you belch out SR, it might just manage to keep up with you constant blowing of gas.

What do you know about the Benthic layersof our oceans where much of the Methane is naturally sequestered and how the natural underwater volcanos and earthquakes are helping the gasses escape once these normally mostly ancient stable layers, which remain at around four degrees release their gasseous quantities quite naturally, this is never mentioned in the AGW debate much, I wounder why.

Lots of long term testing for those who are interested,

You are a fool. And an evil one at that! Need proof? What is the worst that could happen if HCGW wasn't real and we did something about it anyway. We would live more equitably with our environment. What is the worst that could happen if it was real and did nothing. We destroy most of the living creatures on the planet. This is your approach. The EVIL one. You also bring up bullshit about capturing CO2. If it could be done to any meaningful degree to begin with, it would be far easier to just not produce the CO2 to begin with. You also speak about natural sources of CO2. That's right. (I say sarcastically) It's just a coincidence that since the beginning of the industrial revolution the earth has been getting warmer. Also, all the volcanoes on earth each year release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 26.8 billion tons of CO2. And that has no effect, right?

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:49 #31

• steamroller
  • Banned
Bullshit. Your posting lying pictures to support your lies isn't going to make the problem go away.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 20 Oct 2018 23:52 #32

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:

Look at the graphs in post #16.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:00 #33

• steamroller
  • Banned
novum wrote:
Goldman Sachs got this....
MARKET SOLUTIONS TO ADDRESS CLIMATE CHANGE

Goldman Sachs acknowledges the scientific consensus, led by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, that climate change is a reality and that human activities are responsible for increasing concentrations of greenhouse gases in the earth’s atmosphere.

We believe that climate change is one of the most significant environmental challenges of the 21st century. Delaying action on climate change will be costly for our natural environment, to humans and to the economy, and we believe that urgent action by government, business, consumers and civil society is necessary to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

As an institution that brings providers and users of capital together, we believe that capital markets can and should play an important role in addressing environmental challenges including climate change. To that end, we are committed to catalyzing innovative financial solutions and market opportunities to help address climate change.

The Environmental Policy Framework includes our statement on climate change and articulates our initiatives across each of our business areas.

Download Key Highlights of how we are engaging our business to address climate change.

https://www.goldmansachs.com/citizenship/environmental-stewardship/market-solutions-to-address-climate-change/

Thanks Goldman Sachs!

What a load of horse shit! Only a fool would expect the system that caused the problem to fix the problem. I am reminded of something said by Upton Sinclair. "It's difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Or as Einstein said, "No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:06 by steamroller.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:06 #34

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Get the fuck outa here. You're a bit late for the party aren't you. All this man made Global warming bollox was thoroughly debunked years ago. Where you been all this time, living inside a dark cave or something? Captain caveman.

"Debunked" my ass. The only way you can debunk what I say is by banning me. Which is a chickenshit way of doing it. Are you going to disagree that methane is a far worse greenhouse gas than CO2? On that point, there has been a lot of bullshit lately about switching from coal to natural gas. But as it turns out, we would have been better off by sticking with just coal. Because all the natural gas pipelines across the U.S. are leaky. The methane they leak out is worse for our atmosphere than coal. Maybe you should get the fuck outa here yourself. But before you go, look at these graphs.

You remind me of a guy called Adrian Vance who has invented a gas capture system for Co2, his invention needs to be put to the big test for all the hot air and brimsom you belch out SR, it might just manage to keep up with you constant blowing of gas.

What do you know about the Benthic layers of our oceans where much of the Methane is naturally sequestered and how the natural underwater volcanos and earthquakes are helping the gasses escape once these normally mostly ancient stable layers, which remain at around four degrees release their gasseous quantities quite naturally, this is never mentioned in the AGW debate much, I wounder why.

You are a fool. And an evil one at that! Need proof?

What is the worst that could happen if HCGW wasn't real and we did something about it anyway. We would live more equitably with our environment. What is the worst that could happen if it was real and did nothing. We destroy most of the living creatures on the planet.

This is your approach. The EVIL one. You also bring up bullshit about capturing CO2. If it could be done to any meaningful degree to begin with, it would be far easier to just not produce the CO2 to begin with.

You also speak about natural sources of CO2. That's right. (I say sarcastically) It's just a coincidence that since the beginning of the industrial revolution the earth has been getting warmer. Also, all the volcanoes on earth each year release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 26.8 billion tons of CO2. And that has no effect, right?

What I shared with you is correct and achievable, So, we stop creating as much Co2, I am doing this, we do not drive or have a car, make many of our own items from recycled materials/parts, grow a lot of our own food, shop locally, support our local makers of things and many more, so this makes us EVIL does it?, grow up man.

medium.com/@adrianvance/climate-change-is-a-scam-for-power-and-money-7f69f05fa9a9

Then pray tell me how we can stop 80% of Co2 that comes from plant material as it breaks down every fall, how do we stop the volcanos, stop the sun warming us more in between the inter glacial period, your a bloody idiot is what you are SR.

So there is too many of us on the planet is there, the corporations want to sell more to us not less, so cease supporting them and start making things for yourself, reduce your own footprint like we have been doing for 25 plus years, I bet you waste lots of money and do not practice what you preach, one thing I can tell you is, here we walk the walk.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:18 #35

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What do you know about the Benthic layers of our oceans where much of the Methane is naturally sequestered and how the natural underwater volcanos and earthquakes are helping the gasses escape once these normally mostly ancient stable layers, which remain at around four degrees release their gasseous quantities quite naturally, this is never mentioned in the AGW debate much, I wounder why.

What is the worst that could happen if HCGW wasn't real and we did something about it anyway. We would live more equitably with our environment. What is the worst that could happen if it was real and did nothing. We destroy most of the living creatures on the planet.

This is your approach. The EVIL one. You also bring up bullshit about capturing CO2. If it could be done to any meaningful degree to begin with, it would be far easier to just not produce the CO2 to begin with.

You also speak about natural sources of CO2. That's right. (I say sarcastically) It's just a coincidence that since the beginning of the industrial revolution the earth has been getting warmer. Also, all the volcanoes on earth each year release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. But each year the activities of humans are responsible for the release of 26.8 billion tons of CO2. And that has no effect, right?

What I shared with you is correct and achievable, So, we stop creating as much Co2, I am doing this, we do not drive or have a car, make many of our own items from recycled materials/parts, grow a lot of our own food, shop locally, support our local makers of things and many more, so this makes us EVIL does it?, grow up man.

medium.com/@adrianvance/climate-change-is-a-scam-for-power-and-money-7f69f05fa9a9

Then pray tell me how we can stop 80% of Co2 that comes from plant material as it breaks down every fall, how do we stop the volcanos, stop the sun warming us more in between the inter glacial period, your a bloody idiot is what you are SR.

So there is too many of us on the planet is there, the corporations want to sell more to us not less, so cease supporting them and start making things for yourself, reduce your own footprint like we have been doing for 25 plus years, I bet you waste lots of money and do not practice what you preach, one thing I can tell you is, here we walk the walk.

If you are talking about capturing CO2 being achievable, I am telling you that what would be more easily achievable is to simply not produce it to begin with. You are also saying that humans aren't responsible. So why are you trying to do something about it if you think it is bullshit. Also, until EVERYBODY is forced to survive on less, you may as well go out and be as wasteful as possible. Because the occasional person here and there trying to produce less CO2 isn't going to do shit. Also, as a human in a modern society, there is no way that you can exist with contributing to the CO2 increase. One of the things that is necessary is mass slaughter. I mean killing at least 4 billion people. Are you on board for that?

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 00:30 #36

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
steamroller wrote:
Zorro wrote:

If you are talking about capturing CO2 being achievable, I am telling you that what would be more easily achievable is to simply not produce it to begin with. You are also saying that humans aren't responsible.
So why are you trying to do something about it if you think it is bullshit. Also, until EVERYBODY is forced to survive on less, you may as well go out and be as wasteful as possible.
Because the occasional person here and there trying to produce less CO2 isn't going to do shit. Also, as a human in a modern society, there is no way that you can exist with contributing to the CO2 increase.

One of the things that is necessary is mass slaughter. I mean killing at least 4 billion people.

Are you on board for that?

Why are we doing what we are doing, Quite simple it saves us money, the same money that the crooks with hooks are trying to say its alraight to polute as long as we pay, I thought that would be simple enough to work our Roller.

As long as those promoting it are the first ones to go, we simply get along with a minimal of impact upon the planet or each other, the way we live also saves much heartache to the less fortunate who are being basically forced to make the things that we think we need and recieve very little in return and pollute the immediate environment in the process, it is real pollution that kills, not the innert gass called Co2.

Co2 has never ever killed a single person, unlike your ideology asking to remove those who you deem unfit, this kind of talk comes from the gatekeeping elites, like Bertrand Russell and Huxley, and very EVIL people indeed.

Your policies are not achievable, do you know how much it would cost the earth to cleanse 4-5 billion people, your not thinking normally dude.
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 00:31 by Gan Anim.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 01:15 #37

• steamroller
  • Banned
If you are talking about capturing CO2 being achievable, I am telling you that what would be more easily achievable is to simply not produce it to begin with. You are also saying that humans aren't responsible.
So why are you trying to do something about it if you think it is bullshit. Also, until EVERYBODY is forced to survive on less, you may as well go out and be as wasteful as possible.
Because the occasional person here and there trying to produce less CO2 isn't going to do shit. Also, as a human in a modern society, there is no way that you can exist with contributing to the CO2 increase.

One of the things that is necessary is mass slaughter. I mean killing at least 4 billion people.

Are you on board for that?[/quote]

Why are we doing what we are doing, Quite simple it saves us money, the same money that the crooks with hooks are trying to say its alraight to polute as long as we pay, I thought that would be simple enough to work our Roller.

As long as those promoting it are the first ones to go, we simply get along with a minimal of impact upon the planet or each other, the way we live also saves much heartache to the less fortunate who are being basically forced to make the things that we think we need and recieve very little in return and pollute the immediate environment in the process, it is real pollution that kills, not the innert gass called Co2.

Co2 has never ever killed a single person, unlike your ideology asking to remove those who you deem unfit, this kind of talk comes from the gatekeeping elites, like Bertrand Russell and Huxley, and very EVIL people indeed.

Your policies are not achievable, do you know how much it would cost the earth to cleanse 4-5 billion people, your not thinking normally dude.[/quote]

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. And so "all over the place" that you can't be debated with properly. But I will say this. You are fucking dead! Beyond dead. It just hasn't physically happened yet. But it will. And it won't be "natural." And it will happen sooner than your mind can admit to. You may as well dig your grave and build yourself a coffin right now. You seem to prefer the non-white "Soylent Green" approach. It is difficult indeed to get any more elitist than that. Also, trying to cleans the earth of 4 billion people would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to support 4 billion more. Our planet can't even handle the number of people it already has.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 13:32 #38

• Exorcist

Man made Climate Change/Global Warming is Bollocks.
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 21 Oct 2018 15:01 by Exorcist.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 15:26 #39

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
steamroller wrote:

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown. And so "all over the place" that you can't be debated with properly. But I will say this. You are fucking dead! Beyond dead. It just hasn't physically happened yet. But it will.

And it won't be "natural."

And it will happen sooner than your mind can admit to.

You may as well dig your grave and build yourself a coffin right now.

You seem to prefer the non-white "Soylent Green" approach. It is difficult indeed to get any more elitist than that.

Also, trying to cleans the earth of 4 billion people would be a hell of a lot cheaper than trying to support 4 billion more.

Our planet can't even handle the number of people it already has.

There is a difference between debating and abusing any set of ideas and or theories with someone, your using the latter approach, however!

The Soylent ideology is yours sir, never have I mentioned the idea, here or anywhere else.

You seem to be so sure of what you procrastinate, as do the predictions of the political environmental press and their warmig prostitutes who you have fallen for lock stock and two smoking barrells.

There are many different colours of a rainbow, we need them all,

You hold lots of seems, seemingly stupidities that you are awfully hard to follow, so all I can say is begin the cull, end your innings and do the planet a favour, if that is what you think needs to be done, away with you.

What is that song Hmmmmm, Oh Yes,

Relax, take a break and you will feel much better, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 21 Oct 2018 20:03 #40

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare