Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 23 Oct 2018 23:49 #41

• steamroller
  • Banned
I may as well talk to myself, no matter how much evidence one puts forwards, there are some who continually abuse the messengers and ignore the narrative and all there is science via nature.

So we have a situation that shows how much of Africas resorces are being removed to feed the growing superpowers yet the locals cannot afford the food from their own soil, let alone the civil wars that are raging in the main oil player and cereal growning countries or states, eventually as the Northern Hemisphere becomes unable to germinate spring crops like we have already seen with the year without a summer, then the real fun will begin in earnest, and as whole civilisations begin to move towards the sunset, remaining in those climates will no longer be an option.

What is the saying, If you don't eat! you don't shyte, stores of food will not last you long where an economy begins to faulter and crops don't grow season after season, it has happened many times before as Jarred Diamond has already shared with us, in his excellent book Collapse," is the very scenario that we have seen time after time arcoss the Eons.

Today TPTB are experimenting on how to make these scenarios worse by their new weapon called Geo Engineering, which was planned during the last great war, today the results will be far reaching for any country who is incapable of creating its own future or growing enough crops but hands out free mobile phones and free flu jabs at your local mall, we are not very far away from a very uncomfortable place indeed.[/quote]

You should be talking to yourself. Because you're still talking crap. Not that there aren't other problems. But you are going to die. And if not you, your grandchildren for sure. Through human caused global warming. I will include something for you to check out.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 24 Oct 2018 00:20 #42

• porridge
  • Silver Member
steamroller wrote:
I may as well talk to myself, no matter how much evidence one puts forwards, there are some who continually abuse the messengers and ignore the narrative and all there is science via nature

The abusers are the messengers.

They have been lying to us about everything else..but you choose to buy what they are selling this time.
They have been caught lying in their media & gov funded scientism time & time again..are you denying this or saying they do it on purpose?
Corporate media have been pushing this in our face non stop for years..BBC caught lying, Natgeo caught bullshitting time & time again.
WWF Elite scum..check their history, adverts on TV of drowning Polar bear$$$.

We have mass murdering gangsters like Rockefeller & Rothschild telling us how bad we are & how we need to change..when they are the nightmare that petrofied us in the 1st place DOH.

Stockholm syndrome. :facepalm:

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 24 Oct 2018 00:22 by porridge.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 24 Oct 2018 22:55 #43

• steamroller
  • Banned
porridge wrote:
steamroller wrote:
I may as well talk to myself, no matter how much evidence one puts forwards, there are some who continually abuse the messengers and ignore the narrative and all there is science via nature

The abusers are the messengers.

They have been lying to us about everything else..but you choose to buy what they are selling this time.
They have been caught lying in their media & gov funded scientism time & time again..are you denying this or saying they do it on purpose?
Corporate media have been pushing this in our face non stop for years..BBC caught lying, Natgeo caught bullshitting time & time again.
WWF Elite scum..check their history, adverts on TV of drowning Polar bear$$$.

We have mass murdering gangsters like Rockefeller & Rothschild telling us how bad we are & how we need to change..when they are the nightmare that petrofied us in the 1st place DOH.

Stockholm syndrome. :facepalm:

University professors don't run this country. Big business does. It's all about the money. And there is more money to be made from polluting and deregulation of environmental laws than there is from following the science and conservation. So if blaming scientists is the best you can do, don't darken my thread with your presence.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 25 Oct 2018 00:52 #44

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
steamroller wrote:
So if blaming historians is the best you can do, don't darken my Holocaust beliefs with your presence.

:ponda:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 25 Oct 2018 23:18 #45

• steamroller
  • Banned
Gaia wrote:
steamroller wrote:
So if blaming historians is the best you can do, don't darken my Holocaust beliefs with your presence.

:ponda:

You can go away too.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 28 Oct 2018 13:33 #46

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
The only thing we know for sure is that the Earth has had alternating warm and cold spells over billions of years, otherwise the Ice Age would still be here. And when the Vikings settled Greenland a thousand years ago it was greenish, but a few hundred years later they had to abandon it because the Earth's temperature began to dip a bit.
The only thing the boffins don't seem to know for sure is whether the shit being churned out by humans (below) is affecting the weather or not.
I emailed polar explorer Dr.Mike Stroud a couple of years ago to ask his opinion on global warming but even he didn't seem to know if humans were responsible or not; because all he said was "the glaciers are melting".

]

Last Edit: 28 Oct 2018 13:36 by Ugh.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 28 Oct 2018 21:44 #47

• steamroller
  • Banned
Ugh wrote:
The only thing we know for sure is that the Earth has had alternating warm and cold spells over billions of years, otherwise the Ice Age would still be here. And when the Vikings settled Greenland a thousand years ago it was greenish, but a few hundred years later they had to abandon it because the Earth's temperature began to dip a bit.
The only thing the boffins don't seem to know for sure is whether the shit being churned out by humans (below) is affecting the weather or not.
I emailed polar explorer Dr.Mike Stroud a couple of years ago to ask his opinion on global warming but even he didn't seem to know if humans were responsible or not; because all he said was "the glaciers are melting".

The alternating ice ages haven't been going on for billions of years, but millions. And the reason for that was continental drift and the connection forming between North and South America. Which screwed up ocean currents. Also there was a time, I don't know right off hand how many millions of years ago, where the entire earth was covered by ice. What put an end to that was likely either a caldera eruption or an asteroid impact that covered vast stretches of ice in dark soot. Which in turn got heated by the sun.

As for vikings living on greenland, I call bullshit. Most of greenland is covered by an ice sheet. In places it is nearly two miles thick. It has always been that way. In any time frame that matters. If there were any cattle there eating anything, it had to be something like lichen that grows in many cold places. Such things might support musk ox here and there. But it isn't much to live off of. Next. let there be no doubt in your mind. Human caused global warming is a reality. I would recommend you watch the documentary, "Greedy lying bastards."

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 28 Oct 2018 22:10 #48

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
A perfect display of someone talking like a headless chicken (as the Dutch saying goes); not a clue about the rich history of Gaia, but claiming all kinds of things about her and propagating an anti scientific economical, psychological and political scam.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 29 Oct 2018 12:20 #49

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
steamroller wrote:
As for vikings living on greenland, I call bullshit"

I never said that mate, so please try to use the quote function properly or you'll make yourself look like a dumbass and I'll have to start hitting the 'complain' button to get your posts deleted, it's not rocket science..:)

PS- the quote function in many forums can be a bit fiddly, so one simple way to bypass it is to run our mouse along a couple of relevant sentences in somebody's post and hit Copy, then hit 'Reply' and paste it into our new post and add the words 'XXX said' to the front of it, then draw a line under it like this

Then you can write your reply under it..:)
Last Edit: 29 Oct 2018 12:34 by Ugh.

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 03 Feb 2020 10:05 #50

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
User(s) who Liked this post: The Mule

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 05 Feb 2020 00:55 #51

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
exilium wrote:
The latest conjecture on climate change, the opposite conjecture, this time including the sun changes which were normally left of of the debate, here we can clearly see the Yin and Yang and now the new middle of the road being funded to take us into the next global control cycle.

So what are you saying. That it isn't humans causing the problem?

Scientist Lying About Human Caused Global Warming 05 Feb 2020 00:57 #52

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Lux Interior wrote:

You are a fool if you don't think human caused global warming isn't a reality.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare