Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell?

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 11:50 #21

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Oreironstar wrote:
None so blind as those that refuse to see.....sppoon has his eyes firmly shut Gan as you can bear witness to when he responds

Seems his head must be so firmly wedged up his own arse that he no longer can see any light filtering through as he twists and turns spitting venom and hatred at any he hears trying to help him unwedge himself......what can you do tho :dunno:

What are your opinions of the world we live in today?

Are high ranking Freemasons serving the Zionist Occupied Governments in the West?

Is cultural Marxism being driven by a mainly Jewish elite faction?

Is the mainstream media and most of the alternative media now corrupted by Zionist and or Jewish money?

Is Christianity under attack from the Chosenites?

I'm not asking the question about immigration, because I know Jews are flooding Sovereign
Nations with immigrants to cause a Divide and Conquer outcome.

Shouldn't any person with any integrity expose who is (((financing and promoting))) the immigration agenda?

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 12:00 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 12:32 #22

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
None so blind as those that refuse to see.....sppoon has his eyes firmly shut Gan as you can bear witness to when he responds

Seems his head must be so firmly wedged up his own arse that he no longer can see any light filtering through as he twists and turns spitting venom and hatred at any he hears trying to help him unwedge himself......what can you do tho :dunno:

Are high ranking Freemasons serving the Zionist Occupied Governments in the West?

Is the mainstream media and most of the alternative media now corrupted by Zionist and or Jewish money?

I'm not asking the question about immigration, because I know Jews are flooding Sovereign Nations with
immigrants to cause a Divide and Conquer outcome.

Christianity and all of the other associated offshoots, or what are called religious bedhoppers, who will also be labelled with the same tar brush and feathers of the same parent bird, these are now coming towards their manufactured end Roast, its not about who is under direct attack, but who will survive the machinations of those who control the new philosophies that are now in the making.

The main new/old philosophy is Gaia, this is a renewal of the Platonic parlances that has already been used to great effect, where the state Magi were able to get women to sacrifice their new borns to the then gods as the population on the many island states was exploding bringing in the possibility of a mass exodus towards the mainland where the Mystery schools had enjoyed an abundance during the golden era of Asia Minor; Its a bit like our own Medieval Warming Period when our best Cathedrals were built and the summers were plentiful for decades.

To understand how the cycles work one must not put all of your eggs in any singular basket case of religious or historical studdy, because the leaders Rex often change their labels like the wind blows in a given moment of history, this is how popularism and monotheism grabs a firm hold of human psycology, and if it is popularised for long enough it is mighty hard to get it out of the system, so hard infact, that it takes truly severe earth changes to bring those under its umberella to see what it is.

To finish my minutes here I will say this, take note of who is gaining in monetary terms without having to lift a single finger to produce the real commodities that bring the riches and you will see them for what they are, very clever Magi who have tithe barns for of their followers donations, these are the ones to steer clear from and their procrastinators who are also feeding from the breast of humanity for very little in return, they are the ones who also supply the fear to which they will elleviate those fars by promisses that they will never be able to honour.

Its like the age old anology, who benefits in reality, but looses in death, where not a single person has returned to tell us how it is.

Once you learn how the mind control works you can finally escape its "influence" which is the new name BTW of the Pentecostal Charity.

I'm sorry Gan, but I can no longer read your long posts, which never address the comments I make.

I'm not under mind control, if that's what you're suggesting.

I'm an agnostic who can see the faults with all religions, (including Islam) but you continue to attack Christianity with no reference to the
Talmud whatsoever.

Edit ... The question was directed at "Oreironstar" your numero uno fan and not you, but you choose to answer on his behalf. No problem.

I'll await Oreironstar's reply. Do you know you both have a problem with spelling "your" the correct way?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 12:40 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 13:11 #23

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
because if you only fix your minds eye on the Talmud you will miss what the Talmud is trying to do, and is a part of the system that perfected and controls everything today.

Please explain what you mean, because this sentence is contradictory. :conf: :conf: :conf:
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 13:12 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 13:22 #24

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
@ Roastie, I bare my former minutes back and have highlighted the key componants which bring the many different parts of the control system together.

Go back to post 25 and have another look.

That's a cop out.

Talmudic Judaism is in control now.

Yes or no?

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 13:26 #25

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Anyone who comes out and talks the shit you talk is under very heavy mind control.

Except they seem to have left out the 'mind' part.

I'm sorry TS, you leave me no choice but to place my own version of the ignore button, upon someone who cannot give a viable alternative other than verbal purality.

Another cop out.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 13:33 #26

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
exilium wrote:
@ Roastie, I bare my former minutes back and have highlighted the key componants which bring the many different parts of the control system together.

That's a cop out.

Yes or no?

Yes part of it, so much so that it cannot see how destructive it is towards those who it thinks makes them better than everyone else, one normally finds this in the oldest ideologies that need supremisy over all others, it is one that does not like being questioned, cannot be questioned because it thinks it was the first, THE Genesis, when it is nothing of the sort, but controlled itself.

The Jewish Talmud is the most supremacist dogma of all religions.

It's taken years for you to admit this fact.

And over in Canada:

"The Canadian Institute of Talmudic Law & Ethics is a newly-founded organization under the auspices of Ottawa Torah Centre. Its primary purpose and goal is to serve the needs of Ottawa's Jewish lawyers.

A primary focal point of this initiative will be the Jewish CPD Law Conference – Comparing Modern and Talmudic Legal Systems, as this is a new area of interest - ever since the LSUC introduced the annual mandatory CPD hours.

The Talmud’s ancient teachings are both rich and complex, and its unique analytical approach to law, is intriguing to the minds of those who dared delve into it. The complexities of Jewish law are particularly brilliant when compared and contrasted to contemporary secular law and relevant legal matters of today.

While many lawyers have pored-over the Talmud’s thousands of pages in the past, we recognize that many have yet to do so. Hence, we welcome you to be amused and fascinated, while at the same time complete your ethics and professionalism hours in an accredited Jewish environment."

Talmudic Law is anti gentile .... when will people wake up.

www.theotc.org/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1620391/jewish/About-us.htm
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 14:01 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 13:47 #27

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
exilium wrote:

That's a cop out.

Yes or no?

Yes part of it, so much so that it cannot see how destructive it is towards those who it thinks makes them better than everyone else, one normally finds this in the oldest ideologies that need supremisy over all others, it is one that does not like being questioned, cannot be questioned because it thinks it was the first, THE Genesis, when it is nothing of the sort, but controlled itself.

The Jewish Talmud is the most supremacist dogma of all religions.

It's taken years for you to admit this fact.

And over in Canada:

"The Canadian Institute of Talmudic Law & Ethics is a newly-founded organization under the auspices of Ottawa Torah Centre. Its primary purpose and goal is to serve the needs of Ottawa's Jewish lawyers.

A primary focal point of this initiative will be the Jewish CPD Law Conference – Comparing Modern and Talmudic Legal Systems, as this is a new area of interest - ever since the LSUC introduced the annual mandatory CPD hours.

The Talmud’s ancient teachings are both rich and complex, and its unique analytical approach to law, is intriguing to the minds of those who dared delve into it. The complexities of Jewish law are particularly brilliant when compared and contrasted to contemporary secular law and relevant legal matters of today.

While many lawyers have pored-over the Talmud’s thousands of pages in the past, we recognize that many have yet to do so. Hence, we welcome you to be amused and fascinated, while at the same time complete your ethics and professionalism hours in an accredited Jewish environment."

Talmudic Law is anti gentile .... when will people wake up.

www.theotc.org/templates/articlecco_cdo/aid/1620391/jewish/About-us.htm

It is also a culmination of all of the remaining ideologies that came before it, this entity was and is still to be found in every walk of life like Masonry which is also related, right back to Egypt and Buddha, these minds were the thinkers who never had to work and were fed from the breast of humanity, as I mentioned earlier, but they are definately not the original ideology and or philosophy, what we see today is a culmination of their great works.

It's good to know about the history of ideologies, no question.

But TODAY, TODAY we are living in a world which is run by Zionists, fucking (((Christian Zionists))) and Jews.

It's all Satanic and has its more modern roots in Shabbatei Zevi and Jacob Frank.

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306203&highlight=sabbateanism
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 13:55 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 14:13 #28

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium wrote:
Roastie wrote:
exilium wrote:
Guest1041 wrote:
Anyone who comes out and talks the shit you talk is under very heavy mind control.

Except they seem to have left out the 'mind' part.

I'm sorry TS, you leave me no choice but to place my own version of the ignore button, upon someone who cannot give a viable alternative other than verbal purality.

Another cop out.

All but tempoary, until it takes the time to write and debate instead of abuse, if you think otherwise Roast I will let you try and debate with it.

As much as I admire your creation of things and for not supporting the (((banking Cabal))), be it Amazon etc.

I would also add ................. PAY CASH EVERYONE ..... TO SUPPORT SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES.

Over the three years I have seen you posting on the David Icke Forum and here, you never have critised Zionism, Judaism
or supported the Palestinians for what is rightfully theirs .... a small piece of land which was stolen from them by the United Nations, the Rothschilds , with the support of the British Government.

Why don't you ever talk about these issues?

Why do you continuously talk about history, but not concentrate on what is happening in the real world today?
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 14:14 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 15:27 #29

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
Roastie wrote:
I'm an agnostic who can see the faults with all religions..

Well Christianity is all about not letting ourselves be controlled by the Establishment, where's the fault in that?..:)

"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"As a soldier of Christ, please only God and not the world" (2 Timothy 2:3/4)
"Don't love the world or the things in it,otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"Set your mind on things above,not on things on the earth" (Col 3:2)
"You were bought at a price,don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

PS: a question to all those who attack Christianity- whose side are you on, Christianity's or the Establishment's?
Here's a still of me from my sensational "swagger" video, do I look "controlled"?..:)-

"..as a Christian, thank God you bear that name" (1 Peter 4:16)

Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 15:47 by Ugh.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 15:29 #30

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jewish Black Magic, the Media and the Temple of Solomon: A Muslim Perspective
You can't fix stupid

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 15:34 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Roastie wrote:
I'm an agnostic who can see the faults with all religions..

Well Christianity is all about not letting ourselves be controlled by the Establishment, where's the fault in that?..:)

"Jesus saved you from the empty way of life handed you by your forefathers" (1 Pet 1:18 )
"Don't conform to the pattern of this world" (Romans 12:2)
"As a soldier of Christ, please only God and not the world" (2 Timothy 2:3/4)
"Don't love the world or the things in it,otherwise the love of God is not in you" (1 John 2:15-17)
"Set your mind on things above,not on things on the earth" (Col 3:2)
"You were bought at a price,don't serve men" (1 Cor 7:23)
"A friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4:4)
"You were dead when you followed the ways of the world" (Eph 2:1/2)
"You died with Christ from this world, so don't keep submitting to its rules" (Col 2:20)
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Eph 6:12).

PS: a question to all those who attack Christianity- whose side are you on, Christianity's or the Establishment's?
Exactly. I too question the motives of all who attack Christianity
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Guest1041

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 15:34 #32

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
exilium said
The way to break the Talmudic machinations is to withdraw your true energies and creations and let the Varroa starve, it really is that simple, no wars, no bullets and not confrontation, just a combined effort and share what truly matters for our survival.

Whilst I agree a barter system, creating useful objects without credit cards, usury and fractional reserve banking will starve the Jewish Talmudic system, it's not practical for most people, controlled by Zionist Occupied Governments.

They are in a stranglehold and no politician of any party will take on the Corporation of the City of London.

I think you are implying for people to withdraw their energies from exposing these Talmudic crimes ... something I will never do.

Shame you don't name the criminals :mad: ;
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 15:39 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 15:40 #33

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
exilium said
The way to break the Talmudic machinations is to withdraw your true energies and creations and let the Varroa starve, it really is that simple, no wars, no bullets and not confrontation, just a combined effort and share what truly matters for our survival.

Whilst I agree a barter system, creating useful objects without credit cards, usury and fractional reserve banking will starve the Jewish Talmudic system, it's not practical for most people, controlled by Zionist Occupied Governments.

They are in a stranglehold and no politician of any party will take on the Corporation of the City of London.

I think you are implying to people to withdraw their energies from exposing these Talmudic crimes ... something I will never do.

Shame you don't name the criminals :mad: ;
There's no need, and it's actually counter productive to stop using money and credit cards. When enough people are aware of the fractional reserve banking scam we can start our own banks, with our own currency. Maybe some sort of crypto currency, can have a card to access your crypto currency at any atm. This tech already exists. No need to go back to the stone age

GA will never give a straight answer or name the Jew
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 23 Nov 2018 15:41 by Rocco.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 23 Nov 2018 17:35 #34

• porridge
  • Silver Member
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 24 Nov 2018 12:55 #35

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

I'm not asking the question about immigration, because I know Jews are flooding Sovereign

Shouldn't any person with any integrity expose who is (((financing and promoting))) the immigration agenda?

What's happened to "Oreironstar"?

I asked some pertinent questions, but he's done a bunk :nono:
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2018 13:12 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 25 Nov 2018 11:15 #36

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Roastie wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:

I have not been avoiding you Roastie nor run away
Work eats up my time and this stuff can get to be a drag on me enjoying my down time...so be patient at times please :)

Probably not too dissimilar to your own ...but i try not to let that cloud my own vision with unneeded hatred and i see the beauty in the world around and within my periphery and focus on adding what i can to that

:facepalm:
If you'd read any of my posts on DIF and even some on this board Roastie you wouldnt ask this question.....
You see me often in support of Gan comments on this very thing
What would you like me to explain about it that you dont already know?
Its been laid out in black and white many times on the above mentioned forum
s

Again....of course it plays out that way as you see it...it is how they want you to react
The more you react this way the angrier you will get
Most of that religion are used the same as the congregation of any religion
They dont know what they do for they have been misled......sound familiar???

Zionist for sure...alot coming from very wealthy Zionist Jews no doubt
Christian Zionists chucking it all in there too as are those chucking it in who dont even know whats going on so.....Its a melting pot of dirty funding

All are under attack from them Roastie yes
i dont disagree with much of what you are saying
Try not to attack my grammar and spelling....i know its crap
:wissl:

Yes i agree with you
I think they must take a responsibility not to mislead others by slinging shit tho....
I'd rather hold my tongue and not label all for the crimes of a few

It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 27 Nov 2018 16:36 #37

• Frothy
  • Released
People were living in hell during the first half of the 1940's, it's not as bad as that now....
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 27 Nov 2018 16:53 by Frothy.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 27 Nov 2018 20:48 #38

• MrAnderson
  • Gold Member
  • BOXING FOR PEACE
This thread is brilliant

Especially this last page

" what have you done for me lately eddie ? "

BTW polarising every available reality is one way to split the human mind into compartmentalized alters which dont understand each other or other people

the UK has been MK ULTRAD on a national scale

Does anyone even know there is a Department of Statecraft ? Lol

Anyone tell me what it does ?
isaiah 47 : 10

10 You felt secure in your wickedness;
you said, “No one sees me”;
your wisdom and your knowledge led you astray,
and you said in your heart,
“I am, and there is no one besides me.”

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 20:33 #39

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

It's remarkable if you look at all the examples given in the OP and the grim material we discuss on a daily basis, that our forum jew manages to make a post like this:

Gaia wrote:
How sad must your life be if you regard all the beauties this world provides as "hell".

Enjoy your "hell" then, I enjoy this heaven of Gaia.

Which makes me realise the more that jews aren't human beings, but demons in human form.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 20:42 #40

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

It's remarkable if you look at all the examples given in the OP and the grim material we discuss on a daily basis, that our forum jew manages to make a post like this:

Gaia wrote:
How sad must your life be if you regard all the beauties this world provides as "hell".

Enjoy your "hell" then, I enjoy this heaven of Gaia.

Which makes me realise the more that jews aren't human beings, but demons in human form.

Have you ever lived in a cell Flare?? you must realise you already do but as of yet it hasnt closed in.....
Perhaps to someone who has and subsequently had to find meaning in something to survive?....this statement makes perfect sense
If youve never understood what it means to face severe adversity in the face and still see the beauty around you that IT does not have influence over .....then
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way