Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell?

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 27 Nov 2018 20:48 #61

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
This thread is brilliant

Especially this last page

" what have you done for me lately eddie ? "

BTW polarising every available reality is one way to split the human mind into compartmentalized alters which dont understand each other or other people

the UK has been MK ULTRAD on a national scale

Does anyone even know there is a Department of Statecraft ? Lol

Anyone tell me what it does ?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 20:33 #62

• Flare
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

It's remarkable if you look at all the examples given in the OP and the grim material we discuss on a daily basis, that our forum jew manages to make a post like this:

Gaia wrote:
How sad must your life be if you regard all the beauties this world provides as "hell".

Enjoy your "hell" then, I enjoy this heaven of Gaia.

Which makes me realise the more that jews aren't human beings, but demons in human form.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 20:42 #63

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

It's remarkable if you look at all the examples given in the OP and the grim material we discuss on a daily basis, that our forum jew manages to make a post like this:

Gaia wrote:
How sad must your life be if you regard all the beauties this world provides as "hell".

Which makes me realise the more that jews aren't human beings, but demons in human form.

Have you ever lived in a cell Flare?? you must realise you already do but as of yet it hasnt closed in.....
Perhaps to someone who has and subsequently had to find meaning in something to survive?....this statement makes perfect sense
If youve never understood what it means to face severe adversity in the face and still see the beauty around you that IT does not have influence over .....then
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 21:00 #64

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

Gaia wrote:

Have you ever lived in a cell Flare?? you must realise you already do but as of yet it hasnt closed in.....
Perhaps to someone who has and subsequently had to find meaning in something to survive?....this statement makes perfect sense
If youve never understood what it means to face severe adversity in the face and still see the beauty around you that IT does not have influence over .....then
You can't fix stupid

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 21:15 #65

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Rocco wrote:
Oreironstar wrote:
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

Gaia wrote:

I avoid cells Rocco
You dont need any drugs if you can do that
Also....you dont need a paycheck for spouting bollox and printing fallacies
its all in the cheques and balances right?
It is my belief that Paths are made to confuse those who cannot Find their own way

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 23:10 #66

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Flare wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
This thread is brilliant

It is ey?

Gaia wrote:

Well if im being honest i thought it was brilliant because i got to see some words i knew were allways on the tip of certain peoples tongues

Im not however looking forward to cleaning up the giant fucking mess the marxist internationalists have created in our nations

I warned my wife when trudeau got into power in Canada they can do a hell of a lot of damage in 4 years that.might take a generation or two to recover from

Evreryday now she shows me some new fuck up on Canadas behalf that has set it back or otherwise sent an aspect of it into a death spiral

Its not even hidden anymore here

They are just about to make all media outlets " approved " media as in cucked marxist media recipients of govt bailout money to the tune of over half a billion dollars

Effectively creating an open govt line of communication that.masquerades as " news "

Stalin would be proud

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 28 Nov 2018 23:13 #67

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
And as i said at top of page UK has beeb MKULTRAD on a national scale with the help of the BBC and other shit rags that do nothing but send the national spirit into ruin

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 04:14 #68

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
IF some people think this world is hell, it's probably of their own making because they've let the world suck them into its controlling ways.
For example I never married like I was "supposed" to because I never wanted a wife or noisy smelly kids, so as a result I've always been rolling in money, well-fed, well-housed, in good health and with the love of Jesus in my baby-blue eyes, so if I can do it anybody can..:)
My theme song-

Last Edit: 29 Nov 2018 04:15 by Ugh.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 13:00 #69

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
MrAnderson wrote:
And as i said at top of page UK has beeb MKULTRAD on a national scale with the help of the BBC and other shit rags that do nothing but send the national spirit into ruin

In Germany it is compulsary to have a TV licence, even if you do not have a TV,

its a bit like every hotel room having a bible on every bedside locker where those who are tired and beginning to prepare for slumber reads any part of it just before they go to sleep, taking those parables, or fall asleep with the TV still playing, and off into the twilight zone they dissapear,

Mission Accomplished.

Here we have the Ulitmate MK ULTRA in action.

Most people can handle one or two lines of negative engagement but begin breaking down if they encounter multiple problems or what are portrayed as problems, and waiting on standby is their medicine.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 14:59 #70

• Truthspoon
  • Silver Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

its a bit like every hotel room having a bible on every bedside locker where those who are tired and beginning to prepare for slumber reads any part of it just before they go to sleep, taking those parables, or fall asleep with the TV still playing, and off into the twilight zone they dissapear,

Mission Accomplished.

Most people can handle one or two lines of negative engagement but begin breaking down if they encounter multiple problems or what are portrayed as problems, and waiting on standby is their medicine.

It's hilarious that you can't make a single post without talking about Christianity and the Bible.

You sound like a Satanist. That's what they're like. All they do is talk about Christianity.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

Perhaps you might be without knowing it?

If something smells and tastes like cheese.

It might be cheese.

Be careful. Try to regain some clarity and control. You have some wisdom, but you are losing a lot of your intelligence to some of your more irrational pain based impulsions.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 15:11 #71

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
I listen to everything you have to say but you do not read many of my other post unless it fits your aversion to my supposed hatred of christianity, I don't you see, but that is what you think you see.

You continually to talk at me instead of to me TS, tell me what I am and how to think, that is in of itself is satanic doctrine, you must realize this, try not reacting in such a unrealistic and monothesitic way otherwise it may cloud your true vision of how things might be.

I like Wensleydale cheese the most, but I am biased because I come from the same Yorkshire Dales where it is made, but I also like other cheeses, but don't say I don't like any of them.

I think your just about out of derogitary labels TS, unless you can invent some more against a free thinker who does not need such weapons or spoken words to put his message across, try debating in some of my other posts without bringing in your addictions and we might be able to hear what each other.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2018 15:13 by Gan Anim.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 15:15 #72

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Mission Accomplished.

It's hilarious that you can't make a single post without talking about Christianity and the Bible.

You sound like a Satanist. That's what they're like. All they do is talk about Christianity.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

It might be cheese.

Be careful. Try to regain some clarity and control. You have some wisdom, but you are losing a lot of your intelligence to some of your more irrational pain based impulsions.

Gan Anim said

I would say the supremacist Talmud is worse than the New Testament, but hey "Jews R US" TM

If a copy of the Talmud was put in every hotel room, the Goyim might wake up, before the alarm clock call!

I made a thread on DIF: DOES DAVID ICKE PROMOTE ANTI-CHRISTIANITY?

forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306753

The moderators on DIF censored this image by the (((Charlie Hebdo))) magazine.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2018 15:36 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 15:22 #73

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Mission Accomplished.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

It might be cheese.

Gan Anim said

I would say the supremacist Talmud is worse than the New Testament, but hey "Jews R US"

If a copy of the Talmud was put in every hotel room, the Goyim might wake up, before the alarm clock!

I thread I made on DIF: DOES DAVID ICKE PROMOTE ANIT-CHRISTIANITY?

The moderators on DIF censorsed this image by the (((Charlie Hebdo))) magazine.

One is based upon the other, both make up the lesser of two evils, the problem comes when they are given without asking for them, and herein lies those who control both.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 15:29 #74

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Mission Accomplished.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

It might be cheese.

Gan Anim said

I would say the supremacist Talmud is worse than the New Testament, but hey "Jews R US"

If a copy of the Talmud was put in every hotel room, the Goyim might wake up, before the alarm clock!

One is based upon the other, both make up the lesser of two evils, the problem comes when they are given without asking for them, and herein lies those who control both.

Let's get this right.

Christianity and Judaism are the worse of two evils you say.

So what is the evil above these religions, who you say control them?

The Occult and Satanism?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2018 15:30 by Roastie.

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 29 Nov 2018 15:42 #75

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Mission Accomplished.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

It might be cheese.

Gan Anim said

Let's get this right.

The Occult and Satanism?

That is what I said but in a different way,

There is a song that explains how two two are co-joined, but not at the hip.

Who controls them, they both do, you attack one and the other comes to its own defence, it is a partnerhip, a brotherhood, male dominated.
Last Edit: 29 Nov 2018 16:30 by Gan Anim.
User(s) who Liked this post: Oreironstar

Reasonable Theory: Are We All Actually Living in Hell? 02 Dec 2018 12:58 #76

• Oreironstar
  • Fresh Member
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Roastie wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:

Mission Accomplished.

It's ironic.

Are you a Satanist?

It might be cheese.

Gan Anim said

Let's get this right.

The Occult and Satanism?

That is what I said but in a different way,

There is a song that explains how two two are co-joined, but not at the hip.

Who controls them, they both do, you attack one and the other comes to its own defence, it is a partnerhip, a brotherhood, male dominated.

Simple yet brilliant
They do this over and over in all walks and breaths
As icke said once "The Sheeple outsheep the sheep"