Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Lullaby of DOOM!

The Lullaby of DOOM! 04 Oct 2019 22:18 #1

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
You have all probably heard of a scenario where doom is imminent, but the government decides not to tell the public to maintain order. Well guess what. That is what is happening right now! With human caused global warming. And apparently, many scientists are in on this too. I often hear bullshit on TV about what the earth is going to be like in the year 2100. In effect, giving you a lullaby to keep you from knowing of your impending doom. Humanity and most of the life on earth isn't going to see the year 2100. You would be damned lucky if any of you suckers see the year 2050.

Like it or not, human caused global warming will be exponential. Which means that the warmer things get, the faster they will get even hotter. On a few occasions I have seen things on the news where they admit that things have gotten worse than they were predicted to get 20 or even 10 years ago. Well DUH!!! Most recently I have seen that the oceans are 60% warmer than what they had been predicted to be. Also, each year all the volcanoes on earth release around 200 million tons of CO2 into the biosphere. The activities of humans each year are responsible for the release of 32.3 BILLION tons!

Get this, Our government created this problem with the help of all the brainwashed sheeple out there. You can't expect the solution to a problem to come from the thing that created that problem. So here is my advice to anybody with any sense out there. Do what Thomas Jefferson said would be necessary when he said, "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and tyrants." So take whatever guns you have, go out and kill as many motherfuckers as you can! If you survive and are asked why you did what you did, just say, "God told me to." Because more than likely, they would be unable to understand the real reason. It is as Upton Sinclair said. "It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it." So you shouldn't waste your breath.



Hey. Lux Interior. Is this "toned down" enough for you?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 04 Oct 2019 22:25 #2

  • Lux Interior
  • Lux Interior's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
  • Posts: 2681
  • Likes received: 1014
I read all posts that get my interest piqued, I am not an arbiter of what is right or wrong to post, I was suggesting a way that may allow you to continue with your posts in a manner that doesn't risk the platforms existence.

And that my friend, is called an opinion, doesn't mean I'm correct, it means this is what I think.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 04 Oct 2019 22:26 by Lux Interior.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 06 Oct 2019 08:13 #3

  • moronfinder
  • moronfinder's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 141
  • Likes received: 19
Lux Interior wrote:
I read all posts that get my interest piqued, I am not an arbiter of what is right or wrong to post, I was suggesting a way that may allow you to continue with your posts in a manner that doesn't risk the platforms existence.

And that my friend, is called an opinion, doesn't mean I'm correct, it means this is what I think.

That's a tough call. Risk the forum's existence or guarantee the earths nonexistence. Also, in another thread I gave the solution to using something other than fossil or nuclear fuels. But I doubt if it will ever be done. Because there isn't much money to be made from free. That aside, I would like to be able to say what I want at the more populated forums. The kind that have more to risk. But I couldn't do it alone. And it looks like there's a fat chance I'll find any help around here.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 04 Nov 2019 23:45 #4

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Lux Interior wrote:
I read all posts that get my interest piqued, I am not an arbiter of what is right or wrong to post, I was suggesting a way that may allow you to continue with your posts in a manner that doesn't risk the platforms existence.

And that my friend, is called an opinion, doesn't mean I'm correct, it means this is what I think.

I wonder why none of the other cowards around here have replied to this thread. Such as Flair, Ugh or Frothy. Or the apparently fairly large numbers of people who will at least look at threads, but leave no reply. Do they agree with their impending doom? Do they disagree? Do they look forward to it? Who knows. But I would like to know. Though in regards to this thread, I have some further information for you. It is in the form of a graph that shows methane levels over the years. Keep in mind that methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. So in the graph you will see, think of it as showing CO2. Then imagine it being 86 times greater than the level shown.

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 06 Nov 2019 11:18 #5

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..I wonder why none of the other cowards around here have replied to this thread. Such as Flair, Ugh or Frothy..

It's just another global warming thread ain't it, so what do you want me to say?
Basically everybody knows humans are causing it but are afraid to say it straight out, or else are gullibly swallowing the Estab line that "global warming occurs naturally, nothing to do with humans".
Factory chimneys spewing shit into the atmosphere are bad enough, but every person who owns a car is just as guilty-

"The 1.42 billion cars on the road [in the whole world] will emit 2.23 billion metric tons (equivalent to 4.92 trillion pounds) of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere this year [2018]. To put that into perspective, that's equivalent to burning all of the coal in a fully-loaded coal train that stretches 392,000 miles, long enough to wrap almost 15.7 times around the earth at the equator."
rfidtires.com/how-many-cars-world.html


Me, I've never owned or wanted a car so my conscience is quite clear.
Hey Redpill, do you own a car?..;)

Last Edit: 06 Nov 2019 11:27 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 06 Nov 2019 22:52 #6

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..I wonder why none of the other cowards around here have replied to this thread. Such as Flair, Ugh or Frothy..

It's just another global warming thread ain't it, so what do you want me to say?
Basically everybody knows humans are causing it but are afraid to say it straight out, or else are gullibly swallowing the Estab line that "global warming occurs naturally, nothing to do with humans".
Factory chimneys spewing shit into the atmosphere are bad enough, but every person who owns a car is just as guilty-

"The 1.42 billion cars on the road [in the whole world] will emit 2.23 billion metric tons (equivalent to 4.92 trillion pounds) of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere this year [2018]. To put that into perspective, that's equivalent to burning all of the coal in a fully-loaded coal train that stretches 392,000 miles, long enough to wrap almost 15.7 times around the earth at the equator."
rfidtires.com/how-many-cars-world.html


Me, I've never owned or wanted a car so my conscience is quite clear.
Hey Redpill, do you own a car?

1. You are going to have to forgive my graph. I didn't put things as accurately as I would liked to have done. You see, CO2 makes up a larger percentage of our atmosphere than methane does. If I wasn't so ignorant in such matters, I would have said what that amount of methane equates to in CO2 when it comes to causing a greenhouse effect. Would it be greater than what actual CO2 we have is? I don't know. But being 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2 has to make it pretty significant.

2. What do I want you to say? Well....... You could go to your USMB account and post a picture of Hitler as an avatar. Then start a thread in the general discussions section that says "Let cultsmasher smash your cults." Then in the text of the thread, say, "I assure you that I am not cultsmasher. But he asks me to ask you to lift his ban so he can get back to smashing your cults." Then leave. After a couple of days, go back and see who left a reply. For those who did, tell them that you will send them a PM. Then do so. In it tell them that I said that I think they are cowards who are afraid of the truth. Or at least afraid to debate the truthfulness of what he has to say. But if they support the concept of freedom of speech, come to this forum and join it to debate me. He is known here as redpill. And he is waiting to hear from you.

3. In the documentary "An inconvenient truth," they had a quote from Upton Sinclair that said it pretty well. "It is hard to get a man to understand the truth. Especially when his salary depends on his not understanding it."

4. Your facts are pretty interesting. I didn't think you had it in you. Maybe one of these days I will look them up for myself to see if they are accurate. But I will tell you something interesting I saw on TV once. They were talking about global warming and showed a picture of Niagara Falls. Then they continued talking about various things. After three or four minutes of this, (maybe a little longer) they said that all the water they have just seen go over the Niagara Falls is the equivalent of the amount of gasoline cars burn each year in the U.S. What made it even more impressive is the thought that all that gasoline had to be refined from a larger amount of oil.

5. I have owned cars in the past. But it's been over 20 years since I've had one. I would have one now, if I could afford it. But what I would prefer to have if I could afford one is an electric car. Sure, for the time being, the electricity to charge them comes from coal fired electric power plants. But cars utilize that power far more efficiently than an internal combustion engine does. Here is another thing. The U.S. is a far larger country than England. Everything is far more spread out. Our whole civilization is structured so that needing a car is almost a necessity. There are many people here who live way out in the country. If there was ever a solar flare that caused an EMP pulse that knocked out electricity, most of those people would have to abandon their homes and move closer to civilization. Or starve to death. And such a thing could happen. Back in the 1800's there was an EMP pulse from a solar flare that knocked out telegraph lines. I doubt if car electronics would hold out better.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 07 Nov 2019 08:50 #7

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..You could go to your USMB account and post a picture of Hitler as an avatar. Then start a thread in the general discussions section that says "Let cultsmasher smash your cults."..........
.......I have owned cars in the past. But it's been over 20 years since I've had one. I would have one now, if I could afford it.........
.......Our whole civilization is structured so that needing a car is almost a necessity......

1- I've told you before mate, I walked out of USMB because some of the lefties there made me puke, and when I walk out of anywhere hell will freeze before I ever go back..:)

2- Hahaha please stop making excuses about "civilisation needing cars". I've never owned or wanted a car and have always managed perfectly, I simply walk or bicycle into town or take an occasional taxi or bus or train for longer journeys..:)
And don't forget that cars don't just pollute the atmosphere, the factories that produce them stink up the environment too, and they also plunder the earths mineral resources to make the bloody things, and the land is quarried away to get stone for making roads, and woods are bulldozed to make way for new roads etc..
Wait, I feel some prophecies coming on, see if you can spot pollution, the ozone hole, radioactivity symptoms and UV radiation in this one-
"And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink, and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty."(Isaiah 3:24)

Payback's a-coming..:)-

"The time has come for judging the dead.. and for destroying those who destroy the earth" (Revelation 11:18 )
Last Edit: 07 Nov 2019 08:55 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 07 Nov 2019 22:56 #8

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..You could go to your USMB account and post a picture of Hitler as an avatar. Then start a thread in the general discussions section that says "Let cultsmasher smash your cults."..........
.......I have owned cars in the past. But it's been over 20 years since I've had one. I would have one now, if I could afford it.........
.......Our whole civilization is structured so that needing a car is almost a necessity......

1- I've told you before mate, I walked out of USMB because some of the lefties there made me puke, and when I walk out of anywhere hell will freeze before I ever go back..:)

2- Hahaha please stop making excuses about "civilisation needing cars". I've never owned or wanted a car and have always managed perfectly, I simply walk or bicycle into town or take an occasional taxi or bus or train for longer journeys..:)
And don't forget that cars don't just pollute the atmosphere, the factories that produce them stink up the environment too, and they also plunder the earths mineral resources to make the bloody things, and the land is quarried away to get stone for making roads, and woods are bulldozed to make way for new roads etc..
Wait, I feel some prophecies coming on, see if you can spot pollution, the ozone hole, radioactivity symptoms and UV radiation in this one-

Payback's a-coming..:)-

1. You should have posted this reply in my thread "Does White = Cowardly Scum?" But you can still do so. And maybe explain to me there what it is that makes you cowardly scum. (If you are White) You also say that the people at usmb make you want to puke. Well they do me too. The thing is, I deliver the PAIN to them! I rub their noses into what piles of shit they are to a degree that they can't deny. You claim to dislike the people over there. But you refuse to do anything about it.

There is only one logical conclusion I can draw from this. Which is that you enjoyed having them make you their bitch. Tell me I am wrong. Then I will have to go to the next logical conclusion. Which is that you're so stupid and cowardly, you just don't mind them having made you their bitch. You are just comfortable with them having made you "Run Away! Run Away!" Despite all this, you still have the ability to redeem your manhood. Post over there what I asked you to. Also, after you do so, if you are afraid of any fallout, send me a PM with your password over there. If you aren't going to use your account, I will do so.

Though if you don't agree with the two logical alternatives I gave you, there is a third. Which is that you just don't agree with my approach to anything. But in all the threads I posted, you should have voiced any disagreement there. You seem to be all about being a survivalist. I am all about trying to prevent any doomsday to have to try to survive. You tell me. Who's approach is best.

On the point of usmb, here is something else you could do for revenge against them. Over there, I have posted the same kinds of threads that I did here. Such as "Listen to the children scream" and many others. Just look up anything posted by cultsmasher. Leave a reply in them. That will refresh them in the listings of whatever category they are in. But tell me before you do so. I will join the place again and leave replies in them. With me being a new member and those topics at the top of the list, it will raise less suspicion if I leave a reply in them.

2. When I was talking about civilization, I was talking about American civilization. Not English civilization. Here in the U.S., business rules the roost. To paraphrase our one time president Calvin Coolidge, he said "The business of America IS business." Many decades ago in L.A., they used to have bus services. The car companies crushed them. To a large degree, they are the government. And they want everybody driving their products. Lastly, don't give me any BS bible verses. Religion isn't the solution to any problems. To a large degree, IT IS THE CAUSE OF THEM!!!!!!
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2019 22:17 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 08 Nov 2019 02:08 #9

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2834
  • Likes received: 1168
Fuck me

I didnt know Greta Thunberg was posting on Truth Zone
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 08 Nov 2019 08:14 #10

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..There is only one logical conclusion I can draw from this. Which is that you enjoyed having them [USMB] make you their bitch.....
Lastly, don't give me any BS bible verses. Religion isn't the solution to any problems. To a large degree, IT IS THE CAUSE OF THEM!!!!!!

1- I walked out of USMB because they kept deleting my patriotic rightwing posts, so I washed my hands of them and simply moved on and forgot them, but you seem to be obsessed by them, so you're their bitch, not me..:)

2- Christianity is very anti-immigration, so whose side are you on, Jesus's or the heathens?
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
John said-"Don't let unbelievers into your house" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Paul said-"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )


PS- try to improve your post quoting style, because at the moment people can't tell if it's you or me talking in some of your posts..:)
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2019 08:20 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 08 Nov 2019 22:37 #11

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..There is only one logical conclusion I can draw from this. Which is that you enjoyed having them [USMB] make you their bitch.....
Lastly, don't give me any BS bible verses. Religion isn't the solution to any problems. To a large degree, IT IS THE CAUSE OF THEM!!!!!!

1- I walked out of USMB because they kept deleting my patriotic rightwing posts, so I washed my hands of them and simply moved on and forgot them, but you seem to be obsessed by them, so you're their bitch, not me..:)

2- Christianity is very anti-immigration, so whose side are you on, Jesus's or the heathens?
Jesus said- "It is not good to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs....do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces" (Matt 15:26,Matt 7:6)
John said-"Don't let unbelievers into your house" (2 John 1:10 KJV)
Paul said-"What does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?..Come out from among them and be separate" (2 Cor 6:14-18 )


PS- try to improve your post quoting style, because at the moment people can't tell if it's you or me talking in some of your posts..:)

1. I'm not obessed with them. They just happen to be about the most populated forum out there. When I say something, I prefer to have as m,any people see it as possible. Next, only if I let them get away with banning me without putting up a fight would I be their bitch. But I'm not. Though you apparently are. I couldn't tell you how many username I have had over there. They can keep banning me. But I will continue to fight. Also, as far as I know, you still have your english mike account over there. If they delete what you have to say, try this. There are probably a number of people over there you have had conversations with. Send them a PM and tell them that the mods there are pussies. Tell them the subject of the thing that got deleted. And if they don't like pussy mods deciding what they should or shouldn't hear, to come over here and discuss the matter.

2. Continuing to speak bullshit doesn't make it true. Why won't you just allow me to smash the evil CULT you follow and move on. For example, your often repeated bullshit that jeszus was anti immigration. With all his forgiveness and turning the other cheek bullshit, it is nearly impossible that if he was at the mexican border today that he would object to christian mexicans crossing over into the U.S. Especially when they are hiding behind their children. I wish that instead of crucifying jesus, they would have killed him by shoving a red hot dildo up his ass. Then instead of holding up a cross, they could be holding up a dildo. Which would be appropriate. Seeing how religion fucks people up the ass to begin with. Also, are you aware that there was an English king who died in pretty much the same way?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 08 Nov 2019 22:39 #12

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
MrAnderson wrote:
Fuck me

I didnt know Greta Thunberg was posting on Truth Zone

Fuck yourself? How about replying to some of my threads and becoming un-fucked.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 08 Nov 2019 22:50 #13

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..as far as I know, you still have your english mike account over there. If they delete what you have to say, try this. There are probably a number of people over there you have had conversations with. Send them a PM and tell them that the mods there are pussies. ....
.......the evil CULT you follow...your often repeated bullshit that jeszus was anti immigration.

1- As I recall, my last post at USMB went something like this- "Sorry guys and gals but I can't talk to you any more because my posts keep getting deleted", and I left.
See, I told the whole friggin forum, no need to tell them in loads of PM's..:)

2- The Establishment has suckered you into hating Christianity because it knows Christians are its greatest enemies!
As ex-bounty hunter Paul (a Christian) said-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12).
Last Edit: 08 Nov 2019 22:53 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 09 Nov 2019 03:35 #14

  • MrAnderson
  • MrAnderson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2834
  • Likes received: 1168
redpill wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Fuck me

I didnt know Greta Thunberg was posting on Truth Zone

Fuck yourself? How about replying to some of my threads and becoming un-fucked.

HOW DARE YOU
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 09 Nov 2019 09:06 #15

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..With all his forgiveness and turning the other cheek bullshit, it is nearly impossible that if he was at the mexican border today that he would object to christian mexicans crossing over into the U.S..

There! That proves you're the Estab's bitch because you've swallowed their lying propaganda about Jesus being "meek and mild"..:)
Remember, the Estab wants us all to be wimps and easily-controlled..
The fact is that JC was one tough cookie, that's why the Estab hates him because Christianity preaches REBELLION against the Estab, not with use of weapons or revolutions, but simply by staying kool and refusing to play by the Estab's rules-
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune.." (Matt 11:16/17)
People's greatest weapons are their VOTES, by only voting for politicians and parties who we like such as Trump, Boris and Farage
..:)

Last Edit: 09 Nov 2019 09:16 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 00:25 #16

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..as far as I know, you still have your english mike account over there. If they delete what you have to say, try this. There are probably a number of people over there you have had conversations with. Send them a PM and tell them that the mods there are pussies. ....
.......the evil CULT you follow...your often repeated bullshit that jeszus was anti immigration.

1- As I recall, my last post at USMB went something like this- "Sorry guys and gals but I can't talk to you any more because my posts keep getting deleted", and I left.
See, I told the whole friggin forum, no need to tell them in loads of PM's..:)

2- The Establishment has suckered you into hating Christianity because it knows Christians are its greatest enemies!
As ex-bounty hunter Paul (a Christian) said-
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil.." (Ephesians 6:12).

1. I'm surprised they didn't delete that. Or was that a reply instead of the title of a thread for all to see. Because over there, they really frown on discussing moderator actions in the open forum. Next, unless I'm mistaken, you can have many recipients listed to receive a PM you send. You could tell them why you were leaving and invite them over here for some freedom of speech. There must have been at least a few people over there who weren't completely obnoxious to you that you could have sent such a PM to. But you treat this the same way you treated my idea of having a mass posting of members over there with a Hitler or some other Nazi related avatar. You pronounce that it won't work without even trying it.

2. The reason I'm Atheist is because I think for myself. It is the establishment that has suckered you into being a christian. Next, don't you know by now that your bullshit voodoo philosophies taken from a bullshit voodoo book have no influence on me? That is, other than disgust me.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 00:29 #17

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
MrAnderson wrote:
redpill wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Fuck me

I didnt know Greta Thunberg was posting on Truth Zone

Fuck yourself? How about replying to some of my threads and becoming un-fucked.

HOW DARE YOU

Oh! I DARE!!! For example, I have a thread around here called, "Should justice have limits?" I DARE you to read it and leave a reply in it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 00:41 #18

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 65
  • Likes received: 3
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..With all his forgiveness and turning the other cheek bullshit, it is nearly impossible that if he was at the mexican border today that he would object to christian mexicans crossing over into the U.S..

There! That proves you're the Estab's bitch because you've swallowed their lying propaganda about Jesus being "meek and mild"..:)
Remember, the Estab wants us all to be wimps and easily-controlled..
The fact is that JC was one tough cookie, that's why the Estab hates him because Christianity preaches REBELLION against the Estab, not with use of weapons or revolutions, but simply by staying kool and refusing to play by the Estab's rules-
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune.." (Matt 11:16/17)
People's greatest weapons are their VOTES, by only voting for politicians and parties who we like such as Trump, Boris and Farage
..:)

There you go. Like a true believer and changing the subject. Like it or not jeebus at the mexican border today wouldn't stop mexicans from invading our country. I doubt if he would have objected if they even did it militarily. Next, you can't bullshit me. I've read the bible. Jesus was all about forgiveness and turning the other cheek. For example, I remember one part where one if his deciples asked him how often could his brother offend against him and he should still forgive him. Til seven times? Jesus said no. Until seventy times seven times should he still forgive his brother.

Next, tell me you aren't dancing to jesus' tune. If you dare. Next, voting is bullshit. It is the plutocratic establishment who pays to dangle meat puppets in front of you for you to vote for or not vote for. As I've told people about politics here in the U.S., democrat and republican are just two different sides of the same coin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 08:47 #19

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..don't you know by now that your bullshit voodoo philosophies taken from a bullshit voodoo book have no influence on me? That is, other than disgust me.

What are your hobbies and interests mate? If you started a thread about them nobody would want to argue with you because they'd know you were an expert on the subject, and that they'd make themselves look stupid if they tried to argue.
Regarding the bible, you know zilch about it so you just make yourself look daft when you try to argue with me about it.:)

PS- In an online wargame yesterday, my inexperienced tank gunner kept making a fool of himself by constantly trying to tell me where to drive us, but my patience ran out and I said to him "Just shoot, don't talk, I'm elite level 113 and know what I'm doing!"
In the end he got us both killed because he was too busy yapping instead of watching for enemies.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 09:04 #20

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3246
  • Likes received: 374
redpill wrote:
..Like it or not jeebus at the mexican border today wouldn't stop mexicans from invading our country.
.....Jesus was all about forgiveness and turning the other cheek. For example, I remember one part where one if his deciples asked him how often could his brother offend against him and he should still forgive him. Til seven times? Jesus said no. Until seventy times seven times should he still forgive his brother.
.....Next, voting is bullshit. It is the plutocratic establishment who pays to dangle meat puppets in front of you for you to vote for or not vote for..

1- If JC was at the border today he certainly wouldn't like seeing them walking into the USA, he'd think "Oh well, I told people not to let scrounging heathens in, but they wouldn't listen, so I've done my bit, nothing more I can do"..:)

2- If somebody ASKS for forgiveness that's great, for example when the guy on the cross next to Jesus said "Hey JC, I've been a shitty crook all my life and I regret it, so remember me willya when you're in heaven and I'm in hell", to which Jesus replied "Relax bro, today you'll be with me in paradise"
But most shitty people don't WANT to be forgiven, they just carry on being shitty..:)

3- For the first 65 years of my life I never voted for anybody because I regarded politicians of all parties as useless morons, but when patriotic parties like UKIP and Brexit came along, I began voting for them, that's how to get things changed for the better because our votes are powerful weapons
..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.