Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Lullaby of DOOM!

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 09:12 #21

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
The reason I'm Atheist is because I think for myself. It is the establishment that has suckered you into being a christian..

You gotta be jivin us boy..:)
It was the Estab that killed JC because he was onto all their sly little tricks, and even today they still hate his guts, so the last thing they want is for people to be Christians!
The Estab prefers people to be uptight jittery neurotic atheists so that they can control them
..:)

Last Edit: 10 Nov 2019 09:14 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 23:09 #22

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..don't you know by now that your bullshit voodoo philosophies taken from a bullshit voodoo book have no influence on me? That is, other than disgust me.

What are your hobbies and interests mate? If you started a thread about them nobody would want to argue with you because they'd know you were an expert on the subject, and that they'd make themselves look stupid if they tried to argue.
Regarding the bible, you know zilch about it so you just make yourself look daft when you try to argue with me about it.:)

PS- In an online wargame yesterday, my inexperienced tank gunner kept making a fool of himself by constantly trying to tell me where to drive us, but my patience ran out and I said to him "Just shoot, don't talk, I'm elite level 113 and know what I'm doing!"
In the end he got us both killed because he was too busy yapping instead of watching for enemies.

What's the deal. You get tired of making sense. First you say that I am an expert on the subject, (which I am) then you say I know nothing about the bible. What makes you think that. Because I wasn't exact enough for you in the example I gave? From what I remember, jesus' disciple asked how often should somebody offend against him, ask for forgiveness and be forgiven. But does it make any difference? Maybe to the deluded it does. Also, I wrote a book critiquing the bible. Even then, there was much other nonsense that I just had to leave out because it repeated the same sort of bullshit.

Another thing is that just because you have been sucker enough to have bothered to memorize the bible, (which some people have) that doesn't make the things it says right or true. As to your earlier bullshit about jesus being anti establishment, wasn't there (or maybe still is) a thing over there called the church of England? Is England an establishment?

The whole point of religion is to control people. From what I hear, one of the ways Henry VIII maintained power was by saying that the reason he was on the throne was because god put them there. And if you doubted that, you had your head cut off. Either having a king or parliament doesn't matter. It's all the same bullshit. Also, there was a tsar of Russia who had to decide which religion to infect his people with to help control them. Either christianity or islam. Because he liked to drink, he chose christianiy. By advice for you is to not be a tool and a fool. Admit that you have been suckered by christianity and move on. Go cold turkey on those "feel good" jesus brain drugs you keep injecting into your veins.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 23:26 #23

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Like it or not jeebus at the mexican border today wouldn't stop mexicans from invading our country.
.....Jesus was all about forgiveness and turning the other cheek. For example, I remember one part where one if his deciples asked him how often could his brother offend against him and he should still forgive him. Til seven times? Jesus said no. Until seventy times seven times should he still forgive his brother.
.....Next, voting is bullshit. It is the plutocratic establishment who pays to dangle meat puppets in front of you for you to vote for or not vote for..

1- If JC was at the border today he certainly wouldn't like seeing them walking into the USA, he'd think "Oh well, I told people not to let scrounging heathens in, but they wouldn't listen, so I've done my bit, nothing more I can do"..:)

2- If somebody ASKS for forgiveness that's great, for example when the guy on the cross next to Jesus said "Hey JC, I've been a shitty crook all my life and I regret it, so remember me willya when you're in heaven and I'm in hell", to which Jesus replied "Relax bro, today you'll be with me in paradise"
But most shitty people don't WANT to be forgiven, they just carry on being shitty..:)

3- For the first 65 years of my life I never voted for anybody because I regarded politicians of all parties as useless morons, but when patriotic parties like UKIP and Brexit came along, I began voting for them, that's how to get things changed for the better because our votes are powerful weapons
..:)

1. What if a mexican crossed the border and asked jesus to forgive them. What would he do.

2. If you know that any time you can ask for forgiveness for any bad thing that you do and get off the hook for it, all that is going to do is make it easier for you to do fucked up things. Believe it or believe it.

3. Lenin said, "The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves." Where in the hell does any party get the funding to run any sort of campaign. From those in power! Also, in another thread somebody asked who people thought would get elected. I said, "The best liar." In fact, I don't think that's true. It's all a puppet show. Who is going to win is already decided before any election. Also, here in the U.S. we have a farce called gerrymandering. Where they divide up voting districts according to the ethnic makeup of the area. It is how we end up with so many niggers and spicks in the legislature.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 10 Nov 2019 23:35 #24

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
The reason I'm Atheist is because I think for myself. It is the establishment that has suckered you into being a christian..

You gotta be jivin us boy..:)
It was the Estab that killed JC because he was onto all their sly little tricks, and even today they still hate his guts, so the last thing they want is for people to be Christians!
The Estab prefers people to be uptight jittery neurotic atheists so that they can control them
..:)

As I said earlier, what establishment is behind the church of England. Also, it doesn't matter who killed jesus. The jews or Rome. Rome became christian. And there are many jews today who consider jesus to be the messiah. And without a doubt, all of the major movie studios were run by jews. Yet they have made zillions of christian movies. Or movies that promoted religion in some way. Why? Because jesus is the best weapon they ever came up against Whity. And without a doubt, for most christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. So you can take your insults against Atheists and stick them up your ass.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 09:40 #25

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
First you say that I am an expert on the subject, (which I am) then you say I know nothing about the bible...
The whole point of religion is to control people..

Mate, you only know the bits of the bible which the Estab has spoon-fed you..:)
Fact is, we holy men don't do "control" at all..:)-
"Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them, not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you.." (2 Cor 2:17,1 Peter 5:2-3)
Last Edit: 11 Nov 2019 21:25 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 09:53 #26

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
..all of the major movie studios were run by jews. Yet they have made zillions of christian movies. Or movies that promoted religion in some way. Why? Because jesus is the best weapon they ever came up against Whity. And without a doubt, for most christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. So you can take your insults against Atheists and stick them up your ass.

1- I'm neutral and don't support Israel one way or the other, the jews killed JC and continue badmouthing him (like you do) and are going to get toasted, so why should I care?
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot,....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Bible: Hebrews 10:29-31)

2- As regards atheists, most Democrats are atheists (like you are) so they'll go up the spout too..:)
"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 10:04 #27

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
What if a mexican crossed the border and asked jesus to forgive them. What would he do.
.......If you know that any time you can ask for forgiveness for any bad thing that you do and get off the hook for it, all that is going to do is make it easier for you to do fucked up things..

1- Jesus would probably say to a mex who asked for forgiveness- "PROVE you're truly sorry by going back to Mexico and then I'll forgive you".

2- The IRA used to blow up innocent men women and kids and wrongly thought that if they went and confessed to their catholic priest afterwards, they'd be forgiven, but then they carried on bombing anyway, what fucking dicks!..:)
In 1990 an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) but miraculously nobody was hurt. We lived 3 miles away and it rattled our windows and woke up our cat, so if ever I come face-to-face with a thick IRA paddy I'm going to ask him "What the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?"..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 23:12 #28

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
First you say that I am an expert on the subject, (which I am) then you say I know nothing about the bible...
The whole point of religion is to control people..

Mate, you only know the bits of the bible which the Estab has spoon-fed you..:)
Fact is, we holy men don't do "control" at all..:)-
"Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them, not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you.." (2 Cor 2:17,1 Peter 5:2-3)

I read the bible on my own. Nobody read it to me and only read to me the parts that they thought I should hear. So you couldn't be any more wrong on that point. Next, buy a motherfucking large pair of bolt cutters and have them cut the chains you wear! Be a FREE person! Think for your motherfucking self!!! Don't be a member of somebody's or some things flock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know what happens when somebody has a heard or flock of something? The shepherds breed them to fit the shepherds needs. Not for what is in the best interest of the animals themselves. The shepherds will also sell some to get the things they want. Or they will kill some to eat. Or kill them to wear their skins. Etc. Like it or not, if you belong to some "flock," you are on the losing end of the deal.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 23:23 #29

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..all of the major movie studios were run by jews. Yet they have made zillions of christian movies. Or movies that promoted religion in some way. Why? Because jesus is the best weapon they ever came up against Whity. And without a doubt, for most christians, a good way to prove the power of their imaginary god is to support the jewish people. So you can take your insults against Atheists and stick them up your ass.

1- I'm neutral and don't support Israel one way or the other, the jews killed JC and continue badmouthing him (like you do) and are going to get toasted, so why should I care?
"How much more severely do you think a man deserves to be punished who has trampled the Son of God under foot,....it is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Bible: Hebrews 10:29-31)

2- As regards atheists, most Democrats are atheists (like you are) so they'll go up the spout too..:)
"Ungodly men, wandering stars for whom the blackness of darkness is reserved forever" (Jude 1:4-19)

1. I hate it when people like you actually prefer to be stupid. To jews, you are less than an animal and deserve to be slaughtered. What kind of lowlife shithead wouldn't be offended by that. I told you of a rather short book with many pictures. Put down your game controller and actually read the fucking thing!

2. Most candidates are christian. If they are otherwise, they aren't likely to tell anybody. You should watch the documentary "Religulous." In one part of it they show some candidates up on stage having a debate. Those who didn't believe in evolution were asked to raise their hands. At least three of them did. You can't get much more hard core stupid than that.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 11 Nov 2019 23:34 #30

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
What if a mexican crossed the border and asked jesus to forgive them. What would he do.
.......If you know that any time you can ask for forgiveness for any bad thing that you do and get off the hook for it, all that is going to do is make it easier for you to do fucked up things..

1- Jesus would probably say to a mex who asked for forgiveness- "PROVE you're truly sorry by going back to Mexico and then I'll forgive you".

2- The IRA used to blow up innocent men women and kids and wrongly thought that if they went and confessed to their catholic priest afterwards, they'd be forgiven, but then they carried on bombing anyway, what fucking dicks!..:)
In 1990 an IRA bomb went off in Leicester (England) but miraculously nobody was hurt. We lived 3 miles away and it rattled our windows and woke up our cat, so if ever I come face-to-face with a thick IRA paddy I'm going to ask him "What the hell had our cat done to upset the IRA?"..:)

1. Jesus didn't require proof for forgiveness.

2. I never thought I would see the day when you agreed with me on something. Also, isn't that whole Ireland thing basically over being catholic or protestant? If they were Atheist, there would be nothing to fight over in that regard.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 10:43 #31

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
..Think for your motherfucking self!!!
.....Like it or not, if you belong to some "flock," you are on the losing end of the deal.

Mate, I've been a freethinking rebel all my life, for example I was expelled from school aged 12 for not putting up with their bullshite, also I've walked out of plenty of jobs in my life after just a couple of weeks because I thought "I ain't doing this boring krap any more".
And I'm an ex-convict vigilante for going up against a black drugs gang because the gutless coppers wouldn't.
Even if there was no bible, I'd still be the same tough-minded mofo I always was, and it just so happens the bible backs me up to the hilt.
Christianity wants REBELS, not snowflakes..:)

Jesus said- "John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11) about his young cousin John who used to go in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Below: John in action against Herod and his tart-

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 11:19 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 10:59 #32

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
I hate it when people like you actually prefer to be stupid. To jews, you are less than an animal and deserve to be slaughtered.
..........Most candidates are christian. If they are otherwise, they aren't likely to tell anybody..

1- Mate, like most people I'm well-housed, well fed, and rolling in money, so if the jews are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)
Below:a typical family-



2- I don't follow you, surely if most candidates are Christian that's a good thing, or would you prefer to vote for a muslim or hindu or atheist or jew?
PS- you mentioned evolution. No sweat, most Christians believe God created everything and then left it to evolution to polish them up, and I've got no beef with that, or do you think creatures just appeared out of thin air by magic?..:)
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 11:00 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 11:17 #33

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
Jesus didn't require proof for forgiveness.
....... isn't that whole Ireland thing basically over being catholic or protestant? If they were Atheist, there would be nothing to fight over in that regard

When the bloke on the cross next to Jesus said- "Hey JC I got no beef with you, I deserve to be nailed to this cross for my past crimes, just spare me a thought when you're in heaven and I'm in hell willya?", Jesus could sense his TRUE remorse and said "Chill bro, today you'll be with me in paradise."
If he'd thought the bloke was only pretending to show remorse, he'd have said- "Sorry Jack, I can't help you, you're up shit creek"

Same with the stupid IRA, they'd go and pretend to show remorse to their local priest after blowing up kids and little old ladies, then go out and start making another bomb, sheesh!
The whole Irish thing is because most of the catholic southern irish are dumb fucks, they didn't like it when the protestant northern irish broke away to join the UK, so they started killing them because they want all Ireland to be united under Catholicism.
Haha the south must be nuts to want to be bossed about by that pope bloke in rome, and even worse they've got a homo prime minister
..:)
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 11:17 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 11:24 #34

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
..buy a motherfucking large pair of bolt cutters and have them cut the chains you wear! Be a FREE person!..

Bin there dun that, JC busts us out of the yukky world..:)
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune......God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )

Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 11:25 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 11:28 #35

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
I hate it when people like you actually prefer to be stupid. To jews, you are less than an animal and deserve to be slaughtered.
..........Most candidates are christian. If they are otherwise, they aren't likely to tell anybody..

1- Mate, like most people I'm well-housed, well fed, and rolling in money, so if the jews are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)
Below:a typical family-



2- I don't follow you mate, surely if most candidates are Christian that's a good thing, or would you prefer to vote for a muslim or hindu or atheist or jew?
PS- you mentioned evolution. No sweat, most Christians believe God created everything and then left it to evolution to polish them up, and I've got no beef with that, or do you think creatures just appeared out of thin air by magic?..:)
Last Edit: 12 Nov 2019 11:30 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 23:30 #36

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..Think for your motherfucking self!!!
.....Like it or not, if you belong to some "flock," you are on the losing end of the deal.

Mate, I've been a freethinking rebel all my life, for example I was expelled from school aged 12 for not putting up with their bullshite, also I've walked out of plenty of jobs in my life after just a couple of weeks because I thought "I ain't doing this boring krap any more".
And I'm an ex-convict vigilante for going up against a black drugs gang because the gutless coppers wouldn't.
Even if there was no bible, I'd still be the same tough-minded mofo I always was, and it just so happens the bible backs me up to the hilt.
Christianity wants REBELS, not snowflakes..:)

Jesus said- "John is the greatest man ever to be born" (Matt 11:11) about his young cousin John who used to go in town to yell insults at the snooty priests and corrupt rulers.
Below: John in action against Herod and his tart-


You are the one who posted bullshit about being a member of somebody's flock. Obviously you view yourself as being one of jesus' flock. If you are a member of a flock and consider yourself to be a rebel, you are hallucinating. Also, whatever that devil in disguise said about his cousin john, the opposite is true.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 23:43 #37

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
I hate it when people like you actually prefer to be stupid. To jews, you are less than an animal and deserve to be slaughtered.
..........Most candidates are christian. If they are otherwise, they aren't likely to tell anybody..

1- Mate, like most people I'm well-housed, well fed, and rolling in money, so if the jews are responsible for that they deserve a medal..:)
Below:a typical family-



2- I don't follow you, surely if most candidates are Christian that's a good thing, or would you prefer to vote for a muslim or hindu or atheist or jew?
PS- you mentioned evolution. No sweat, most Christians believe God created everything and then left it to evolution to polish them up, and I've got no beef with that, or do you think creatures just appeared out of thin air by magic?..:)

Are you trying to prove even harder to me that you are completely brain dead? Anything that White people have comes from the work White people do. It isn't something that was bestowed upon White people by jews. Whom by the way you can shove up your ass. (jews that is) Next, for anybody to be anything other than Atheist is a bad thing. Next, neither you or anybody else has any right whatsoever to make up things about the judaic-christian religion. It is what the BIBLE says it is. Putting your own spin on it is a perversion and an abomination. Deal with it. If what the bible has to say is bullshit, (and it is) you have to just shitcan the whole thing. Not imagine it to be something other than what it is. Next, by believing in god, YOU are the one who thinks that creatures appeared out of thin air and by magic. Because that is just how god supposedly caused them to come into existence.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 12 Nov 2019 23:47 #38

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
Jesus didn't require proof for forgiveness.
....... isn't that whole Ireland thing basically over being catholic or protestant? If they were Atheist, there would be nothing to fight over in that regard

When the bloke on the cross next to Jesus said- "Hey JC I got no beef with you, I deserve to be nailed to this cross for my past crimes, just spare me a thought when you're in heaven and I'm in hell willya?", Jesus could sense his TRUE remorse and said "Chill bro, today you'll be with me in paradise."
If he'd thought the bloke was only pretending to show remorse, he'd have said- "Sorry Jack, I can't help you, you're up shit creek"

Same with the stupid IRA, they'd go and pretend to show remorse to their local priest after blowing up kids and little old ladies, then go out and start making another bomb, sheesh!
The whole Irish thing is because most of the catholic southern irish are dumb fucks, they didn't like it when the protestant northern irish broke away to join the UK, so they started killing them because they want all Ireland to be united under Catholicism.
Haha the south must be nuts to want to be bossed about by that pope bloke in rome, and even worse they've got a homo prime minister
..:)

I wish you would knock it off with all this religious bullshit. That isn't what my threads are about. I would rather discuss nothing than that dogshit.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 13 Nov 2019 00:07 #39

  • redpill
  • redpill's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 492
  • Likes received: 23
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..buy a motherfucking large pair of bolt cutters and have them cut the chains you wear! Be a FREE person!..

Bin there dun that, JC busts us out of the yukky world..:)
Jesus said:- "The world wants you to dance to its tune......God has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners...to release the oppressed" (Matt 11:16/17,Luke 4:18 )


Bullshit. You are a fucking slave. You like being a slave because it is all you have ever known. You probably couldn't even imagine an existence without the shackles you wear. To be a christian is to be a degenerate lowlife. They do some good things, in the cause of the greater evil. It is as the old saying goes, "You can trap more flies with honey than with vinegar." Also, there are many things in the bible that promotes slavery. Leading the way is your enslavement to god. Which is then taken up by his supposed son.

And apart from what you pointed out, there are MANY more teachings in the bible that promote the idea of being a member of somebody's "flock." (slave) There are also teachings in the bible that promote the idea of being an actual slave of god. Or being his or jesus' prisoner. There are other teachings that promote the idea of you being like a child. Whom are easily taken advantage of by adults. For you to even dare to use the word "freedom" shows the level to which your mind is diseased. Like it or not, I am the cure. If you must worship something, worship me. If jesus were alive today, I could easily get him to do so. Why not you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 13 Nov 2019 02:29 #40

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3705
  • Likes received: 417
redpill wrote:
You are the one who posted bullshit about being a member of somebody's flock. Obviously you view yourself as being one of jesus' flock. If you are a member of a flock and consider yourself to be a rebel, you are hallucinating. Also, whatever that devil in disguise said about his cousin john, the opposite is true.

The word "flock" can simply mean a "gang", and yeah I'm a JC gang member, just like John was; check out this vid of me under my wargaming name "PoorOldSpike", play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the awesomely arrogant body language and supremely self-confident swagger..:)

"..as a Christian,thank God you bear that name....that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured" (1 Peter 4:16, Col 4:12)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 214.81Thursday, 19 December 2019
The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 314.81Monday, 20 April 2020
Diversity Is Our Doom7.15Saturday, 08 December 2018
Where's all the doom and gloom hiding?7.07Friday, 26 October 2012
The Truth about Debt and Economic Doom....6.99Thursday, 17 October 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.