Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Lullaby of DOOM!

The Lullaby of DOOM! 13 Nov 2019 22:04 #41

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
You are the one who posted bullshit about being a member of somebody's flock. Obviously you view yourself as being one of jesus' flock. If you are a member of a flock and consider yourself to be a rebel, you are hallucinating. Also, whatever that devil in disguise said about his cousin john, the opposite is true.

The word "flock" can simply mean a "gang", and yeah I'm a JC gang member, just like John was; check out this vid of me under my wargaming name "PoorOldSpike", play it fullscreen for maximum dramatic effect and note the awesomely arrogant body language and supremely self-confident swagger..:)

"..as a Christian,thank God you bear that name....that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured" (1 Peter 4:16, Col 4:12)

No. Flock means flock. As in cattle. That is also why there is so much talk in the bible of shepherds. And being a member of a flock just means that you are too pathetic to think for yourself or even take care of yourself. I also remember sayings in the bible promoting the idea of being in bondage to god or jesus. Are you going to call being bondage freedom too? Maybe if you enjoy living in opposite land. Next, to the shepherds, you are just dinner or money on the hoof. So who in the fuck is going to tell you what god's will is. Them? Nobody can be that stupid. And big surprise, what they next say is just the opposite of doing so is. Mature and fully assured.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 14 Nov 2019 00:37 #42

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 72, right winger, Christian, English
redpill wrote:
..being a member of a flock just means that you are too pathetic to think for yourself..
I also remember sayings in the bible promoting the idea of being in bondage to god or jesus..

1- The bible's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm one tough-minded mofo sonofabitch, I always have been and I always will be..:)
2- Jesus wants MATES and I'm happy to hang with him- "You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)
Below: JC in action-

HIGH PRIEST- "Jesus of Nazareth alias the Messiah, the Christ and the Son of God, you stand accused of getting on our tits, how do you plead?"
JESUS- "Fuck you Jack!"

Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 00:39 by Ugh.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 14 Nov 2019 23:29 #43

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..being a member of a flock just means that you are too pathetic to think for yourself..
I also remember sayings in the bible promoting the idea of being in bondage to god or jesus..

1- The bible's got nothing to do with the fact that I'm one tough-minded mofo sonofabitch, I always have been and I always will be..:)
2- Jesus wants MATES and I'm happy to hang with him- "You're my friends if you follow me. I don't call you servants, but I call you friends"- (John 15:15)

1. You aren't tough enough to free yourself from your shackles. Unless you are tough enough to do that, you are a pussy. But from what I hear, you are 71. Well I guess being an old pussy isn't as bad as being a young pussy. Because for the young, they are too stupid to care. And for the old, they are too old to give a fuck any more. Because their lives are almost finished. Even if they did make a difference, it is unlikely that they would be around long enough to see it cause much change. But that doesn't mean you still shouldn't try. Because you should think about future generations. Not just yourself.

2. I seem to remember telling you this before. But like everything else, it went in one ear and out the other. Seeing how there isn't anything in between to get in the way. So here it is again. If anybody wants you to follow them, they are a piece of shit wanting to use you for their own ends. And if they were worth following, they wouldn't have to try and make you follow them. And if they were truly superior as I am, the thought of anybody following me would turn my stomach. It would want to make me PUKE! Also, if I tried to talk people into following me, I wouldn't call them servants either. I would call them my dogs. Because they would be doing the same thing as my dog would do. Which is to obey me. Also, a dog can be your friend. You can consider them to be a friend. But they would still be a dog. I prefer the friendship of equals.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2019 23:42 by redpill.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 15 Nov 2019 13:06 #44

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
You aren't tough enough to free yourself from your shackles..

1- You gotta be jiving us boy, , I don't let the Estab or anybody else tell me what to do or think, I'm as free as a bird and go my own way..:)

redpill wrote:
..If anybody wants you to follow them, they are a piece of shit wanting to use you for their own ends..

2- But mate you want us to follow you and post in USMB..:)
Last Edit: 15 Nov 2019 13:07 by Ugh.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 16 Nov 2019 00:06 #45

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
You aren't tough enough to free yourself from your shackles..

1- You gotta be jiving us boy, , I don't let the Estab or anybody else tell me what to do or think, I'm as free as a bird and go my own way..:)

redpill wrote:
..If anybody wants you to follow them, they are a piece of shit wanting to use you for their own ends..

2- But mate you want us to follow you and post in USMB..:)

1. Just about all I ever hear from you is what jesus or the bible tells you to do or think.

2. Don't forget. I also basically suggested that you worship me. Why? Because if you have to worship somebody, worship somebody who doesn't have the slightest interest in your worship. As far as usmb,, what if I asked you for help fixing my car. Would that mean you are my follower? And what am I asking you to do over there. Basically, to post an avatar. What is it that jesus and the bible asks from you.? To sacrifice your life if necessary for their sake. You see the difference in the level of magnitude between those two actions, don't you?

The Lullaby of DOOM! 16 Nov 2019 00:29 #46

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..And what am I asking you to do over there. Basically, to post an avatar. What is it that jesus and the bible asks from you.? To sacrifice your life if necessary for their sake. You see the difference in the level of magnitude between those two actions, don't you?

Mate, lefty forums are like cesspits and I could never want to go in them, just as I could never want to go in a gay club or mosque or synagogue or hindu temple or even worse- a Barry Manilow fan club meeting..:)
Do yourself a favour and stay away from losers or their bad vibes will pollute and weaken you, just like kryptonite weakens superman..:)

"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible:Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible:1 Cor 15:33)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this..to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

The Lullaby of DOOM! 16 Nov 2019 22:35 #47

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..And what am I asking you to do over there. Basically, to post an avatar. What is it that jesus and the bible asks from you.? To sacrifice your life if necessary for their sake. You see the difference in the level of magnitude between those two actions, don't you?

Mate, lefty forums are like cesspits and I could never want to go in them, just as I could never want to go in a gay club or mosque or synagogue or hindu temple or even worse- a Barry Manilow fan club meeting..:)
Do yourself a favour and stay away from losers or their bad vibes will pollute and weaken you, just like kryptonite weakens superman..:)

"He who walks with the wise grows wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm" (Bible:Proverbs 13:20)
"Bad company corrupts good character" (Bible:1 Cor 15:33)
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this..to keep oneself from being polluted by the world" (James 1:27)

Just because people at other forums have you shitting your pants and running in fear doesn't me they have that effect on me. They dare debate me, I defeat them. End of story. By the way, how often do I have to say this. Stick your evil bible verses up your ass.

The Lullaby of DOOM! 17 Nov 2019 00:29 #48

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
redpill wrote:
..By the way, how often do I have to say this. Stick your evil bible verses up your ass.

I sometimes wonder if this is a sensible debating forum or an insane asylum..:)

The Lullaby of DOOM! 17 Nov 2019 21:32 #49

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Ugh wrote:
redpill wrote:
..By the way, how often do I have to say this. Stick your evil bible verses up your ass.

I sometimes wonder if this is a sensible debating forum or an insane asylum..:)

There is nothing sensible about the bible or religion in general. So what does that tell you. Also, I am at another forum where you can spout all the religious bullshit that you want. But it probably wouldn't get you very far. Because it's called Atheist Forums.