Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: California Fires

California Fires 27 Dec 2019 13:29 #21

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Lux Interior wrote:
So why is cultsmasher still here? Why was T fucking G permitted to continue ad nauseam shilling and insulting? What are the parameters here?

Good question! One of the things I noticed before deciding to dip my toe in the water was the lack of moderation on some fast moving threads. Almost daily the space sub-forum was getting dozens of childish back and forth posts in numerous threads, that to say the least were distasteful. I am a little taken aback that you yourself make such a comment regarding what was permitted, because just a casual browse of your posting history(and indeed the threads I mention) shows you doing the very things you are complaining about. Just for your information it did make me think about joining and some of the posts I'm seeing make me wonder whether the direction of this forum is the seeking of truth.

Did you not yourself basically sabotage half a dozen threads in what looks like a fit of pique? I anticipate a less than contrite response from you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

California Fires 27 Dec 2019 14:59 #22

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I troll the trolls.
I had the last post on a heap of threads because I wanted to wind that cunt up a few notches,they have a M.O. for their responses and were not here to explore alternative views but totally dismiss them outright. And when they felt responses were invalid ,resorted to insult.
So they got it back.
Tough shit.
I'm only surprised others gave up on the idea themselves.
At no time did I recieve rebuke from forum mods or admin and without disclosing details, wasn't censored. When a poster arrives and spreads their self loathing and hatred for these sites they have no business to complain should they recieve the treatment they deserved.
Take this up with admin if my lack of contrition bothers you.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!

California Fires 27 Dec 2019 18:35 #23

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Lux Interior wrote:
I troll the trolls.
I had the last post on a heap of threads because I wanted to wind that cunt up a few notches,they have a M.O. for their responses and were not here to explore alternative views but totally dismiss them outright. And when they felt responses were invalid ,resorted to insult.
So they got it back.
Tough shit.
I'm only surprised others gave up on the idea themselves.
At no time did I recieve rebuke from forum mods or admin and without disclosing details, wasn't censored. When a poster arrives and spreads their self loathing and hatred for these sites they have no business to complain should they recieve the treatment they deserved.
Take this up with admin if my lack of contrition bothers you.

I find your claims very hard to believe as it appears you made no effort to discuss any of the subjects. You had more than the 'last word'. I just went and had a quick look at one of the threads and you were doing nothing but trolling for well over 20 pages for nearly 2 months. There appears to be some genuine points being discussed, but not by you. I find it very surprising that you are complaining about trolling after such behaviour yourself. Tell me how you can expect the moderators to intervene on something you are doing to such an extreme yourself? I'm wondering how long it is before the level of abuse routinely fired around on this forum stops other people from joining.

Getting back to your very own point, please tell me, what should the parameters be around here? I think once you resort to attacking the poster and not their post you have lost all chance of winning any argument. As for suggesting I take anything up with the admin, you yourself admitted that no action was taken after some quite crazy exchanges. What is there to discuss anyway? Quite clearly the staff are not going to penalise long standing members, but sadly that should make you more responsible for getting the forum going not the opposite.

California Fires 27 Dec 2019 19:34 #24

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
I'd stated my thoughts on the moon landings, something you'd missed.
I asked what the parameters were, not what I think they should be, something else you appear to have missed.
If you want to follow TG's topic I suggest you start your own thread , I'll not take part.
As for attacking the poster,you also missed the part where they started the insult fest.
There's also been a slew of new members since a couple of agitators got sin banned,quite the coincidence wouldn't you say?
You sound familiar.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

He cried in a whisper at some image, at some vision—he cried out twice, a cry that was no more than a breath: "'The horror!
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2019 19:37 by Lux Interior.

California Fires 27 Dec 2019 20:19 #25

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Lux Interior wrote:
I asked what the parameters were, not what I think they should be, something else you appear to have missed.
If you want to follow TG's topic I suggest you start your own thread , I'll not take part.
As for attacking the poster,you also missed the part where they started the insult fest.
There's also been a slew of new members since a couple of agitators got sin banned,quite the coincidence wouldn't you say?
You sound familiar.

I looked at the smaller threads and I see nowhere where you are discussing the subject of any of them, so yes, I did miss it. If somebody started a thread about no 911 planes and offered what they regarded as conclusive evidence, how is it helpful for me to offer my alternate opinion without addressing their post? As a truth seeker, my number one priority would be to look at what they had to say and see whether it was viable. If the person posting was getting out of order, the moderators should have dealt with it. Two extremely wrongs do not make a right.

I have no interest in any of that space travel side issue distraction. The easy fodder conspiracy theories detract from any meaningful subjects such as 911 and big pharma. I couldn't care less who started what in any of those threads, I just thought it strange how you can complain about parameters when you clearly showed no regard for them at all. Did it ever cross your mind that you may have been wrong in doing that?

I'm trying to muster the incentive to get more involved, but the overall tone of the forum is like a school playground. I sound familiar to you probably because you think I'm telling you off. This little place could be a bigger place if there was less hostility.

California Fires 28 Dec 2019 02:34 #26

• Flare
Barney wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
You sound familiar.

I looked at the smaller threads and I see nowhere where you are discussing the subject of any of them, so yes, I did miss it. If somebody started a thread about no 911 planes and offered what they regarded as conclusive evidence, how is it helpful for me to offer my alternate opinion without addressing their post? As a truth seeker, my number one priority would be to look at what they had to say and see whether it was viable. If the person posting was getting out of order, the moderators should have dealt with it. Two extremely wrongs do not make a right.

I have no interest in any of that space travel side issue distraction. The easy fodder conspiracy theories detract from any meaningful subjects such as 911 and big pharma. I couldn't care less who started what in any of those threads, I just thought it strange how you can complain about parameters when you clearly showed no regard for them at all. Did it ever cross your mind that you may have been wrong in doing that?

I'm trying to muster the incentive to get more involved, but the overall tone of the forum is like a school playground. I sound familiar to you probably because you think I'm telling you off. This little place could be a bigger place if there was less hostility.

Well, the rules of the forum are that there is full freedom of speech. And only unless one tries to wreck the forum or behaves like a complete idiot one can get banned.

Which unfortunately means the trolls also get to have their say...

But nevertheless there is tons of information on this board and loads of topics to discuss, which most of us are actually doing here.

So have a look around and post what you find.

California Fires 28 Dec 2019 11:32 #27

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Flare wrote:
Well, the rules of the forum are that there is full freedom of speech. And only unless one tries to wreck the forum or behaves like a complete idiot one can get banned.

Which unfortunately means the trolls also get to have their say...

But nevertheless there is tons of information on this board and loads of topics to discuss, which most of us are actually doing here.

So have a look around and post what you find.

Thanks for your response. That is not what the guidelines say.

truth-zone.net/info/terms-and-policy-docs/community-guide-lines.html

California Fires 28 Dec 2019 14:07 #28

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Barney wrote:
[... If somebody started a thread about no 911 planes and offered what they regarded as conclusive evidence, how is it helpful for me to offer my """alternate opinion"""...

Physics doesn't care about opinions. It only abides by natural laws.

Planes cannot morph into buildings. Period.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

California Fires 28 Dec 2019 14:36 #29

• Barney
  • Fresh Member
  • Question Everything
Gaia wrote:
Barney wrote:
[... If somebody started a thread about no 911 planes and offered what they regarded as conclusive evidence, how is it helpful for me to offer my """alternate opinion"""...

Physics doesn't care about opinions. It only abides by natural laws.

Planes cannot morph into buildings. Period.

Your response is the definition of irony. Your opinion about planes 'morphing' has no credence at all.

It is vital that truth seekers do not discard unchallenged scientific principles to offer alternatives that make a mockery of conspiracy research. At the velocity shown in the collisions, the energy generated is colossal and would cause the incoming plane to almost liquify. The kinetic energy doesn't suddenly stop.

I am under no illusion that no amount of explanations will suffice to dissuade you from your belief. I refer you to the B25 bomber that struck the Empire State Building. A smaller plane and considerably slower, yet it still caused enormous damage and penetration.

User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

California Fires 29 Dec 2019 20:43 #30

• Flare
^ That's an excellent post Barney!

The problem with Gaia however is, that if he has made up an idea by himself, he will stick to it no matter what.
Because he is an extreme narcissistic lunatic who thinks he is awesome.

He will look at your post and even though you have mopped the floor with him, overnight when he sleeps his memory gets 'erased' and tomorrow he'll come back telling on the board how planes 'cannot morph into buildings' like he has been doing for the past 4 years here now. (As he somehow believes that the plane should have bounced off of the WTC towers, which according to physics is completely impossible :facepalm:)

Here's some more bizarre ideas of physics Gaia has written about on the board:

Flare wrote:

"A suitcase which drops from an airplane will hit the ground with supersonic speed." - Gaia 2017

"A bullet will completely shatter the windscreen of a car on impact." - Gaia 2017

"It is impossible for an airplane to fly into a skyscraper, yet has to 'bounce' off of it." - Gaia 2017

Thus has said our self proclaimed jewish 'physics professor.' :facepalm:

It is because he is a jew... he just can't help spreading lies, falsehoods and distortions, as he does it by instinct.

Here's someone else who explains how debating jews actually is useless:

Last Edit: 29 Dec 2019 20:45 by Flare.

California Fires 05 Jan 2020 19:33 #31

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
monk.link wrote:
Are the current Aussie Bush Fires bang in the middle of a Fracking zone by any chance???
(no, no deffo Climate Chg :iitm: )
or maybe Coal Bed Methane???

California Fires 06 Jan 2020 04:19 #32

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
What happens if there really would be CBM that catches fire?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

California Fires 06 Jan 2020 09:41 #33

• monk.link
  • Fresh Member
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare