Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 2

The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 2 09 Dec 2019 23:42 #1

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
Let us not forget the role that methane will play in your doom. Methane is 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Over about the last 40 million years, the earth has been getting cooler. When that happens, methane and methane hydrate ice is more likely to accumulate. And with the earth getting warmer quickly as it is now, there is plenty of it to be released.

I always wondered how most people would prefer to be taken out. With their boots on? Or like a dog in the corner cowering and whimpering. And no doubt most of you have been convinced that what is going on is your fault. Brainwashed into you by capitalist scum who are only interested in making a buck. And spending endless amounts of money advertising to convince you what it is that you want or should have. So therefore, being at fault in your mind, you would probably choose the cowering approach. Just as your masters would wish. But I have the solution, suckers. My avatar shows what it is.

I will show you a couple pictures. One is a graph showing methane release. The other shows methane bubbles rising from the sea floor. Kiss your ass goodby.

Last Edit: 09 Dec 2019 23:45 by redpill.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 2 17 Dec 2019 10:29 #2

• HotRod
I'm a Climate Optimist. The Earth is really not moved by anything we humans do. Only Satanists believe they have such powers. And for any other factors negatively influencing the Earth I trust God will fix that or give us a spaceship to colonize other planets and even galaxies. All we have to do is be fruitful and multiply, don't be gay and suck a guy

The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 2 18 Dec 2019 22:27 #3

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
HotRod wrote:
I'm a Climate Optimist. The Earth is really not moved by anything we humans do. Only Satanists believe they have such powers. And for any other factors negatively influencing the Earth I trust God will fix that or give us a spaceship to colonize other planets and even galaxies. All we have to do is be fruitful and multiply, don't be gay and suck a guy

Ok. You've made it onto my moron and asshole list.

The Lullaby of DOOM! Part 2 19 Dec 2019 23:04 #4

• redpill
  • Twilight Zoned
HotRod wrote:
redpill wrote:
HotRod wrote:

Ok. You've made it onto my moron and asshole list.

I take that as a compliment coming from you

Now be fruitful and multiply, don't be gay and suck a guy

You would take it as a compliment coming from anybody. Because you are proud to be a moron and an asshole. Admit it.