Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the "this person is this person" thread

the "this person is this person" thread 25 Aug 2016 19:59 #181

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
novum wrote:
wow thats quite a story ray, yes it all adds up.. (only in your own mind)

The evidence is all there for anyone to see, your underhand Machiavellianism will be Frogs reason for walking away, you also seem to be permanently backing the most renowned trolls that DIF has ever seen, admit it you would love Boots to come along to complete the set.

Makes me wonder if you're simply anything but one of them yourself.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 25 Aug 2016 20:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

the "this person is this person" thread 26 Aug 2016 01:58 #182

• novum
  • Platinum Member
No one is as big of a (self confessed) troll as you, Rat.

Even your avatar is troll-ey.

As for boots, well he knows of this place, what he does is up to him, not gonna invite him and not going to block him if he comes here either.

And there is no evidence suggesting i have anything to do with frog not posting here, you just say shit hoping that someone out there buys the bullshit your peddling, thats your MO and its crystal clear.

You are the underhanded weasel here, youd love to see TZ crash and burn, because youre a weasel, not a rat.

No matter what happens to TZ though, your lame forum will always be tumbleweeds, it cant be any other way when you con-troll it.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

the "this person is this person" thread 26 Aug 2016 06:27 #183

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Tut-tut Macca, my avatar is ''troll-ey'' in your mind, you'll try anything to defend your Machiavellian position. such as twisting a pair of natural animal hands on a photo into a troll symbol, you're the weasel, you really are.

Your relationship with Frog has obviously deteriorated to such degree that he has not posted on this forum for about two years but you like to pretend that he's still here working away in the background, :larf: you keep the evidence all hidden but it's obvious that he's turned his back on this forum.

So out of the three ''founding members'' it's only you left, and no matter what other posters post about these trolls that you back here, you defend them to the hilt and don't ever take on board what other posters are telling you, you appear to be happy for them to ruin what's left, lol it's your MO that is crystal clear, you just want this to be a sort of MSM chit-chat review forum. it's becoming increasingly clear that you are simply a troll of their ilk, and due to fortune and Machiavellian ego you've ended up in control of this place, it's a train crash of a forum and you know it.

It's not just ''shit that I say'' anyone paying any attention will see it for themselves, this boat is sailing towards the mainstream, you're the captain you've changed the sail, lol posting about boxing, drinking tea, walking on the beach, and other mundane shit. whilst people are being blown to bits, having their homes destroyed, their food infected etc,....And trolling posts with the usual MO that occurred on DIF for years, it's got nothing to do with truth and you know it, it's nonsense. Yes you'd love Boots to be here, the dregs from DIF making up the spine of this forum, shame on you.

You're quite happy for any decent posters to be the food for your trolls.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 26 Aug 2016 07:01 by Frothy.

the "this person is this person" thread 26 Aug 2016 13:43 #184

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Rat mate- if you got your wishes- it'd be a dull old TZ by the sounds of it.
You seem to believe that there is some purer form of 'truthing' and that's all that should be posted on here.
Who gets to arbitrate that Rat?
You?
Wouldn't that be a form of censorship?
IMO TZ is a pretty open forum.
Do you see anyone getting banned from here?
Since I've been on that's hardly ever happened whereas over on DIF it's an almost daily occurrence along with serial sanctioning.
Nov does a good job modding on here and Zorro surprised me for one and some others when became an all-threads mod.
MrZ's been as fair as fair can be- to everybody.
That aint sycophancy Rat mate it's the stone truth.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

the "this person is this person" thread 29 Aug 2016 10:11 #185

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
GIMPY I did not mention censorship, banning, or any of the rest of the crap in your reply to my post, so why are you asking me to reply to those things?

If I got my wishes you would not be here, same goes for the other two. it's not just my opinion either, the forum is going mainstream, and you're part of it, and Machiavelli knows it, so does anyone else paying attention.

Anyway how's ''the beach on a beautiful summers day in England, nothing quite like it huh?'' enjoy your tea you dusty old fart.

''Whoa, the moderation is swell ''boost boost'' mmmmm tea and biscuits are nice too, oh-no here come the blinking tourists to upset my tranquillity oh drat, oh well down to the bowling club for a pint''

In between puncturing threads with bigoted old shit, looking down your nose like the pretentious and scoffing old git that you are, not to mention your two best ''chums'' and your constant arse licking of moderators which has once again surfaced, well in fact it never goes away.There really is no point in your existence here rather than to impede.

As I say TZ is becoming a chit-chat MSM review forum under these circumstances, and posters are reluctant to create threads to fed trolls such as you, who have nothing to add otherwise,
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2016 10:37 by Frothy.

the "this person is this person" thread 29 Aug 2016 14:40 #186

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Rat wrote:
GIMPY I did not mention censorship, banning, or any of the rest of the crap in your reply to my post, so why are you asking me to reply to those things?

If I got my wishes you would not be here, same goes for the other two. it's not just my opinion either, the forum is going mainstream, and you're part of it, and Machiavelli knows it, so does anyone else paying attention.

Anyway how's ''the beach on a beautiful summers day in England, nothing quite like it huh?'' enjoy your tea you dusty old fart.

''Whoa, the moderation is swell ''boost boost'' mmmmm tea and biscuits are nice too, oh-no here come the blinking tourists to upset my tranquillity oh drat, oh well down to the bowling club for a pint''

In between puncturing threads with bigoted old shit, looking down your nose like the pretentious and scoffing old git that you are, not to mention your two best ''chums'' and your constant arse licking of moderators which has once again surfaced, well in fact it never goes away.There really is no point in your existence here rather than to impede.

As I say TZ is becoming a chit-chat MSM review forum under these circumstances, and posters are reluctant to create threads to fed trolls such as you, who have nothing to add otherwise,

Well Rat old bean, I for one think that is jolly nice that you are posting here on TZ.
It Takes all sorts to make a successful forum and your salty comments do 'season the TZ mix'.
Keep it up my irascible chum and have a nice day wherever you are.
This is posted to you on a sunny Bank Holiday Monday afternoon, sat out in the garden with a cold one- listening to the waves.
Life can be good mate. Enjoy yours.
:)
Last Edit: 29 Aug 2016 14:41 by GMP.

the "this person is this person" thread 29 Aug 2016 20:33 #187

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=160#228790

Would you mind if I excerpt some of the to me interesting comments from this thread,
now that you transformed it into something quite different than it was meant to be,
and start a new thread with a new headline with them?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 00:49 #188

• novum
  • Platinum Member
This thread started as a place to put everything the dallus goldbug pimp was posting all over the forum, i remember.

We didnt need 100 threads about essentially the same thing, and many of the claims that person A was actually also person B, C and D were lame, abit like your claims that MT is RB. :P

That said, there are some interesting nuggets here and there as the course of the thread continued.

If you want to create something more serious about people who resemble each other for whatever reasons, then go ahead, no need to ask.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 01:14 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 02:42 #189

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Well Rat - your dead wrong about Frog . It's pfiz he doesn't want to interact with not Novum . :facepalm:
So as you seem to know who Frog - why don't you tell us your other name(s) on this board - or are you just a trouble maker from the defunct SZ?

All this stupid talk about Baird ,, as if anyone in their right mind gives one flying F..k about what or where that total weirdo posts :facepalm:
Isn't there enough REAL shit going down w/o making this pathetic crap up .

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys - has the conspiracy world totally warped your minds ?
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 02:56 by Lizzy.

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 05:36 #190

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Liz, Rat is Blue_Tackler aka Cousin Frothy.. he wanted his username changed to Rat at some point during the time youve been away from here the past week or so, and ive done that... so now that you know that, im sure the posts youre seeing from him arent a suprise. :larf:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 05:41 #191

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
LOL .... he chose an appropriate name :hahano:
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 06:02 #192

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Exorcist, GMP

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 06:13 #193

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
novum wrote:
This thread started as a place to put everything the dallus goldbug pimp was posting all over the forum, i remember.

This thread to me looked like the typical TZ "fun" thread, but I never really understood it
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=60#65211

novum wrote:
We didnt need 100 threads about essentially the same thing, and many of the claims that person A was actually also person B, C and D were lame, abit like your claims that MT is RB. :P

We still do have uncountable threads about the same subjects, many even created by trolls as blatant counter threads with almost the same headlines. You always said this is no issue for you.

I never claimed that MT is RB. I said what a funny coincidence that they both post their crap not only all over the internet but even on the same page! Everybody is free to make up their mind on this funny coincidence only presented by me on their own. At least this is how I see it.

novum wrote:
That said, there are some interesting nuggets here and there as the course of the thread continued.

If you want to create something more serious about people who resemble each other for whatever reasons, then go ahead, no need to ask.

I only started to use this thread in order NOT to start a new thread on the same or similar subject
after DG started to post - from my pov - seriously:
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=100#65551

and this reminded me of the huge and famous dif pit thread "this person is this person" - where I
could watch how the mods deleted certain - from my pov - spectacular posts, in which members had put a lot
of work to seriously compare vips, but above all their transformations, which is the spectacular part about it.
As far as I remember the whole thread was also made invisible.

Thus I started to seriously contribute to this thread from that moment, when DG - from my pov - started to
transform the senseless "fun" thread into something more meaningful.

This was also the thread where I realised that Zorro is one of the good guys on TZ, and none of the usual marxist "jesters", for the first time :)
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=120#98203
and where Pheony started to delete comments
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=120#106134

I did not understand why you moved it into "Vent" and dumped excerpted critical comments by me
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=160#228613
and your responses here only lately. Thanks for the opportunity to speak openly about this incident to clear things up.
Most probably you and me always had different views of the spirit and purpose of this thread.

Lizzy wrote:
Well Rat - your dead wrong about Frog . It's pfiz he doesn't want to interact with not Novum . :facepalm:
So as you seem to know who Frog - why don't you tell us your other name(s) on this board - or are you just a trouble maker from the defunct SZ?

All this stupid talk about Baird ,, as if anyone in their right mind gives one flying F..k about what or where that total weirdo posts :facepalm:

What the hell is wrong with some of you guys - has the conspiracy world totally warped your minds ?

How would YOU of all people know what the relation between Frog and me was before he left without a word?

Will you go as far again, like in the case of Seaic, to claim he personally told you?

Rhetorical questions. Insinuations without evidence are your speciality.

Btw, you are constantly doing Novum's credibility a disservice by trying to improve it in this way.

Loose lips sink ships, as the saying goes.

Just my humble opinion.

Edit: Reference to threads started by members on RB truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/66390-just-who-is-robert-baird.html?start=20#194246

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 08:02 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 06:26 #194

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
This thread to me looked like the typical TZ "fun" thread, but I never really understood it
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=60#65211

Well lucidly was posting vids claiming person A was also person B and C etc, people in the spotlight, celebs and such. Many of the vids no longer work so yes that makes it difficult to see what was going on, now.

But most of us here saw it as nonsense, that well aware site compares people who look vaguely similar and then makes outrageous claims its the same person, imho... its nutty. So we saw it as disinfo all over the forum, and decided to put it all in one thread.

Take note of the title.. it wasnt about people who look similar, or related (initially)

lucidly sentient was actually claiming that various celebs and other people in the spotlight were actually the same person, hence.. this person is this person.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I only started to use this thread in order NOT to start a new thread on the same or similar subject
after DG started to post - from my pov - seriously:
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=100#65551

Are you serious? DG was kidding there.

Do you seriously think karadzic is father ted, is that what youre saying? :dunno:

DG certainly didnt think so.

Again, consider the thread title and what i said about how it came about.

DG is taking the mick there.

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I did not understand why you moved it into "Vent" and dumped excerpted critical comments by me
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=160#228613
and your responses here only lately. Thanks for the opportunity to speak openly about this incident to clear things up.
Most probably you and me always had different views of the spirit and purpose of this thread.

To be frank, its in vent because i think its mostly comprised of bullshit.. stuff that isnt true, and people taking the mick out of lucidly and so on.

Whereas you seem to think some posts that arent serious, were.. unless im mistaken. Eg father ted= karadzic.
1365 = 1

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 06:32 #195

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I also dont think this is the same person :P

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/61767-the-this-person-is-this-person-thread.html?start=100#68956

I think its more nonsense, this time from yourself sorry to say.

Grasshopper mightve been a Gregor Gysi voter that didnt like you and oracle on DIF for obv reasons, but i dont see her being the same person as that other DIF member.

Though the post was at least informative in other ways :P
1365 = 1

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 13:26 #196

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Lizzy wrote:

I have never claimed to know Frog. Seems to me that if he's not posting here because of ''pfiz'' then he's disheartened that Machiavelli won't do anything about her, so even in your analysis it's the forum management that is the problem for Frog, ie Machiavelli would prefer to have ''pfiz'' posting here than Frog, within your premise.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 13:29 by Frothy.

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 17:01 #197

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Novum, are you saying you think the comments I posted
with those pictures of people - most of them Jews by chance -
are meant seriously to be "this person is this person"? :P

When I said DG started to post - from my pov - seriously
this means he started to post pictures of people who look
alike, instead of the previous drivel that was posted there
up to this moment.

Did you read what I said about the thread in the dif pit?
Did you understand it?

Are you saying you moved my comments from the original thread
- started by a person who evidently posts the same texts all over
the internet - because you think they are "bullshit"?
Just to avoid even more misunderstandings: Did I get this right?

Reference: truth-zone.net/forum/my-zone-by-pfizipfei/65984-community-guide-and-rules.html?start=40#228796

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 17:06 by PFIZIPFEI.

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 17:10 #198

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Agree with you that Zorro is a "good guy' Pfizi and so is Nov but you don't seem to think so.
The modding here on TZ is well fair.
Who gets banned?
Hardly anyone- ever.
Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 17:11 by GMP.

the "this person is this person" thread 30 Aug 2016 23:04 #199

• novum
  • Platinum Member
ok pfiz, understood.

What you then want is a look-alike thread, so go ahead and make one if you like.

This one started as a thread about people actually being the same person. (like you implied with RB and MT :P ) .. and i thought lucids posts were bullshit, and thought your recent ones were too, yes.

And youve implied that grasshopper and the other woman are the same person also, imho... and i dont think they are.

This thread is "this person is this person" .. not "this person looks abit like this person"

It became a troll thread... and you giving MT a hard time just because you think he is RB or has something to do with him, is trolling, imo.
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 30 Aug 2016 23:05 by novum.

the "this person is this person" thread 23 Sep 2016 10:52 #200

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Doppelganger....

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 23 Sep 2016 10:55 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare