Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:17 #321

sketti wrote:
Plenty of whining fuckers still in this thread I see :D

Looking for the deepthroat emicom :wissl: :larf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:20 #322

• sketti
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
sketti wrote:

Wrong forum lad if you're looking for any of that :P
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:23 #323

sketti wrote:
sketti wrote:

Ah yes I hear they gag a lot on SZ :larf:

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:30 #324

• sketti
sketti wrote:
sketti wrote:

Gags better than fuck all :gleek:

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:34 #325

sketti wrote:
sketti wrote:
sketti wrote:

Gags better than fuck all :gleek:

:larf:

:up:

See my siggi :P
Last Edit: 06 Jul 2014 01:35 by entrangermercenary1.

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 06 Jul 2014 01:39 #326

• sketti
:D

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 07 Jul 2014 20:32 #327

I see forum wars is hotting up :wissl: :hahano:

Little Birdy tells me we are all scum, SZ rejects and Nazis..in no particular order of importance :twitch: :larf:
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2014 20:52 by entrangermercenary1.

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 07 Jul 2014 21:08 #328

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Yeah i always end up being the asshole no matter what i do mate, story of my life... im sure there up in a huff over there in their privates. :chuckle: :up:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Last Edit: 07 Jul 2014 21:09 by novum.

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 07 Jul 2014 21:13 #329

novum wrote:
Yeah i always end up being the asshole no matter what i do mate, story of my life... im sure there up in a huff over there in their privates. :chuckle: :up:

Seems your in good company here :D :emb: :D
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 09 Jul 2014 03:47 #330

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well id prefer to keep my hands off the mod buttons, and not suspend or ban anyone, but when people cant stop abusing others or are like a dog with a bone and lay baits intended to cause disruption and take threads off topic among other things, something has to be done sometimes, albeit reluctantly.

Cant please all of the people all of the time etc, just try and do whats best for a non disruptive forum and reduce member to member abuse here.

This is what the software filter has had to deal with from the SZ dual citizens here... this has been directed at other members here.

Cut and pasted straight out of the filtering software... the different spellings were repeated attempts to get around the filtering...

Some differences in politics and opinion cant be bridged in a civil manner and what you will sometimes get is the above directed at others.

Again, id rather not have to do anything as a mod but imagine all of that all over the forum. :facepalm:
1365 = 1

User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 09 Jul 2014 08:03 #331

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Well id prefer to keep my hands off the mod buttons, and not suspend or ban anyone, but when people cant stop abusing others or are like a dog with a bone and lay baits intended to cause disruption and take threads off topic among other things, something has to be done sometimes, albeit reluctantly.

Cant please all of the people all of the time etc, just try and do whats best for a non disruptive forum and reduce member to member abuse here.

This is what the software filter has had to deal with from the SZ dual citizens here... this has been directed at other members here.

Cut and pasted straight out of the filtering software... the different spellings were repeated attempts to get around the filtering...

Some differences in politics and opinion cant be bridged in a civil manner and what you will sometimes get is the above directed at others.

Again, id rather not have to do anything as a mod but imagine all of that all over the forum. :facepalm:

Admirable Nov :thumbup:

FWIW, you, frog and this forum have given the "sanctumonious" zone an new impetus, a reason d etre, if you will.

I would have to laugh at the levels they stoop to, to score points, if it wasn't so tragic!

They are still bringing the deceased forum originator up in nearly every other post, even though the family of the deceased EXPLICITLY asked, in respect of the deceased that he wasn't mentioned again in relation to the arguments here, if that isn't scrapping the barrel of dignity, I really do not know what is!!! And they feel absolutely no shame in the fact thay they keep doing it.

STOP IT, you sniveling "sanctumonious" control freakish idiots, for the love of god, JUST STOP IT!!!!

:facepalm: Doesn't cover it!!
It was always going to happen!!

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 12:35 #332

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
:facepalm: Doesn't cover it!!

Any time we at TZ talked about things like free speech and so on, it was regarding peoples politics and opinions, not the freedom to call other people kunts and other profanities incessantly or the freedom to troll the forum looking to pick at anything they can given the opportunity, or repost off topic stuff that was posted to bait members into arguments (and deleted by mods simply to avoid member to member conflict.)

Thats called a free for all, if people want that theres places on the big www for that. Like sods where it seems anything goes and no one moderates anything.

Imho, mods deleting off topic stuff that is intended to bait other members into arguments and shit storms (mods removing things to avoid member to member conflict), is not the same as removing posts of peoples opinions or politics on subjects. Apples and oranges.

Couldve been worse for the banished, they couldve been banished on their first day here because of paranoia and someone falsely thought they were Mike.. or more recently banished as collateral damage to make sure we get wolfy... lets ban a few people that could be wolfy so we make sure we get wolfy cause we know he's here we just dont exactly know who. Even after we know its not Mike / Ultimate Seeker.

It happens, and the latter did just happen on SZ. No votes or consensus on that puppy. Just some people who were banned, some that wouldnt even have a clue why, caught in the crossfire.

I wonder if they even 'got' wolfy with that little purge. :wissl:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 11 Jul 2014 15:16 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 15:29 #333

• Black Cloud
novum wrote:

Well Nov alot of people at Sz still think highly of you, and thats being honest :cool2:

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 15:59 #334

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

Any time we at TZ talked about things like free speech and so on, it was regarding peoples politics and opinions, not the freedom to call other people kunts and other profanities incessantly or the freedom to troll the forum looking to pick at anything they can given the opportunity, or repost off topic stuff that was posted to bait members into arguments (and deleted by mods simply to avoid member to member conflict.)

Thats called a free for all, if people want that theres places on the big www for that. Like sods where it seems anything goes and no one moderates anything.

Imho, mods deleting off topic stuff that is intended to bait other members into arguments and shit storms (mods removing things to avoid member to member conflict), is not the same as removing posts of peoples opinions or politics on subjects. Apples and oranges.

Couldve been worse for the banished, they couldve been banished on their first day here because of paranoia and someone falsely thought they were Mike.. or more recently banished as collateral damage to make sure we get wolfy... lets ban a few people that could be wolfy so we make sure we get wolfy cause we know he's here we just dont exactly know who. Even after we know its not Mike / Ultimate Seeker.

It happens, and the latter did just happen on SZ. No votes or consensus on that puppy. Just some people who were banned, some that wouldnt even have a clue why, caught in the crossfire.

I wonder if they even 'got' wolfy with that little purge. :wissl:

Well that is all very interesting ;)

Firstly I have to say again, that the moderating style here is second to none!! :thumbup:

Secondly, I feel rather guilty that people have been banned because of me over at the "sanctum" onious zone but it highlights the mentality of the people in charge over there and the extremes they will go to to be in control and it also highlights AGAIN, the level of hypocrisy that those people will stoop to, without even realising it.

Personally, I haven't been over there for a while but I have just ventured over there after reading this and read this little nugget from mikey, mikey:
Go ahead and laugh you mods!

You banned Merv and RA and Mike just cos they repeatedly broke rules after having been warned and you only had the concensus of the forum. I mean, you only gave them several second chances.

Nov knows how real anarchy and freedom work: you ban the fuckers on the sly with no discussion or explanation or and delete all half a thread removing any trace of the posts that led to the action.

That's how it's done. You be a right dictatorial devious cunt.

No wonder he pre-emptively filtered the c-word

This may be a bit presumptuous of me but I think I know where Jim would log in now.

:)

It highlights the mentality of the people there perfectly!

It supposes fairness, but where is the fairness carpet banning people for no reason, trying to ban me? :iitm:

It calls out the admin team of this forum for doing EXACTLY what they do and not even a hint at the level of irony in the post, seeing as the admin team here in no way act like that!

AND it still mentions the deceased, when the family have EXPLICITLY asked for people to stop.

I have honestly not seen the level of sanctimonious, hypocritical, ironic, damn right disgusting behaviour in my entire life and I am not saying that for effect, i actually really mean it!!!!

And I think the antics of one of the members recently was purely to try and gain information off me and wasn't sincere in the slightest, you know who you are :thumbup: and like I have said, we talk more than you would know ;)

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 16:06 #335

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
And also this little nugget from oioioio:
To my mind Frog is as suss as he was when I first sussed him, pre-TZ ;), Nov is a mystery to me, pothead, sudden change of character, mod happy being able to wield the banhammer without reproach

:chuckle: I remember when he "sussed" that I was mike, what an absolute tool and they all lap it up :facepalm:

He couldn't "suss" the culprits in a scooby doo cartoon!

Seriously, how can he talk about wielding the ban hammer, when that is what he did with me, without discussion and seemingly what has been done to more innocents whilst trying to ban me? plus countless other times........... :facepalm:

How anybody can be THAT duplicitous is absolutely beyond me, I find it difficult to imagine how it can be done, it is that far removed from my character.

Could one of you SZ lot try and explain?
Last Edit: 11 Jul 2014 16:09 by wolfy.

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 16:44 #336

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Personally, I haven't been over there for a while but I have just ventured over there after reading this

So three innocents purged and they didnt get wolfy? :hahano: :facepalm:

Whoops!

And why the witchunt anyway? You were unfairly banned right? So youd think there were grounds for re-instatement.

But hey you made a satire thread elsewhere that critiqued stuff, and thats grounds for banning in their eyes. Its all a bit (D)iffy aint it.

As for 'pothead', dunno what all thats about... nov would challenge anyone to a drug test.. id come back 100 percent clean but i wouldnt like their chances over there. :chuckle: Wouldnt give any of em the keys to some of the stuff i have to drive and operate either. :D

Still the same character too, they know how long ago TZ was made and why it was made.

I have nothing personal against anyone there, heck i like alot of em :chuckle: , but yeah, um pot kettle comes to mind sometimes.

Poor andyh , always the bridesmaid. ;)
1365 = 1

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 16:58 #337

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
If the likes of oioioi and meeky meeky weren't so insignificant it might be worth a nano seconds thought and maybe even a line or two in response.

This should sum them both up in a nut shell "." and even that is over elaborating.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 17:18 #338

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Black Cloud wrote:
novum wrote:

Well Nov alot of people at Sz still think highly of you, and thats being honest :cool2:

Alot of people also make mountains out of molehills too. :up: :yup:
1365 = 1

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 17:34 #339

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

So three innocents purged and they didnt get wolfy? :hahano: :facepalm:

Whoops!

It would be funny, if it weren't so unbelievably tragic!

:facepalm:
And why the witchunt anyway? You were unfairly banned right? So youd think there were grounds for re-instatement.

Don't be silly!

Admit when you are wrong? It takes a man to do that :joker:
But hey you made a satire thread elsewhere that critiqued stuff, and thats grounds for banning in their eyes. Its all a bit (D)iffy aint it.

10 x worse than anything I have seen on DIF! :chuckle:

Us and Them Mentality - Sanctum Zone and Truth Zone 11 Jul 2014 23:14 #340

• novum
  • Platinum Member
1365 = 1