Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system?

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 22:42 #1

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:
My vote would be for autonomy.

Any system is open to corruption and I am not prepared to put my faith/trust in any one person or any one group of people to decide how I live my life or who should or should not have rights.

Equality and freedom for everyone are the things that I would love to see in any society and for me that can only come from everyone taking responsibility for their own actions and behaviour without force or coercion.

Not sure humanity is ready for it yet though.

Yeah, And we will all run around naked with flowers in our hair. :roll:

Why the cynicism? Don't you like the idea of freedom?

Indulge me, What is freedom?.

Well, if we're going to reduce it to intellectual interpretation, then I guess there's no such thing. Life on Earth is conditional and unfree, simply by virtue of being manifest in the world of 3D. We have to find/build shelter, grow food and keep warm. Anyhow, I'm sure you knew what I meant :chuckle:

So you accuse me of not liking freedom...Then one post later stutter errr " I guess there's no such thing " :conf: .THINK before you type in future. :roll:
" I was bored before I even began ".
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 22:45 #2

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

Any system is open to corruption and I am not prepared to put my faith/trust in any one person or any one group of people to decide how I live my life or who should or should not have rights.

Equality and freedom for everyone are the things that I would love to see in any society and for me that can only come from everyone taking responsibility for their own actions and behaviour without force or coercion.

Well, if we're going to reduce it to intellectual interpretation, then I guess there's no such thing. Life on Earth is conditional and unfree, simply by virtue of being manifest in the world of 3D. We have to find/build shelter, grow food and keep warm. Anyhow, I'm sure you knew what I meant :chuckle:

So you accuse me of not liking freedom...Then one post later stutter errr " I guess there's no such thing " :conf: .THINK before you type in future. :roll:

Errr, why? I'll type what I like! What are you? The Thought Police? :nono:

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 22:51 #3

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

No I'm not the thought police, You can say what you like...However don't call someone out and back it up with nothing, That's just silly and reactive.

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 22:58 #4

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

No I'm not the thought police, You can say what you like...However don't call someone out and back it up with nothing, That's just silly and reactive.

That's it! Pick holes out of it! Split hairs! Start an argument! That's your forte isn't it! You haven't changed one bit have you spectero! I didn't "call you out" as you put it! I asked you a question. You're not forced to answer me. So's who's being reactive here? Every little thing people say you seem to jump on it and make a mountain out of a molehill, tearing it to shreds as you go. Why don't you take a chill-pill...

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:04 #5

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

That's it! Pick holes out of it! Split hairs! Start an argument! That's your forte isn't it! You haven't changed one bit have you spectero! I didn't "call you out" as you put it! I asked you a question. You're not forced to answer me. So's who's being reactive here? Every little thing people say you seem to jump on it and make a mountain out of a molehill, tearing it to shreds as you go. Why don't you take a chill-pill...

HA!!.. I'm chilled thank you very much. :) I think it's you who needs chill pills. :) I don't want to fight with you honest. :emb: I just don't like to be accused of not liking freedom, When the attacker proclaims there is no such thing anyway...HUH??

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:08 #6

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

HA!!.. I'm chilled thank you very much. :) I think it's you who needs chill pills. :) I don't want to fight with you honest. :emb: I just don't like to be accused of not liking freedom, When the attacker proclaims there is no such thing anyway...HUH??

I didn't accuse you of anything, you muppet, I asked you a question. I'm not the Spanish Inquisition, you know, if you don't want to answer it just say so. No attack intended, honest :) :chuckle:

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:11 #7

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

I didn't accuse you of anything, you muppet, I asked you a question. I'm not the Spanish Inquisition, you know, if you don't want to answer it just say so. No attack intended, honest :) :chuckle:

You had better take back that muppet shit TBH, I haven't lowered myself to calling you names and I don't expect it back. :) Coz If you want to go there then Fuck yeah I'll go there.

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:15 #8

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:

You had better take back that muppet shit TBH, I haven't lowered myself to calling you names and I don't expect it back. :) Coz If you want to go there then Fuck yeah I'll go there.

It wasn't meant in the derogatory sense of the word but, if it offends you, then I apologise. Jesus! :yerright:

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:16 #9

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:

It wasn't meant in the derogatory sense of the word but, if it offends you, then I apologise. Jesus! :yerright:

That's better... apology accepted. :)

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:20 #10

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:

BTW your cynical remark to thoreau wasn't very nice either.

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:23 #11

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:

(shrugs shoulders).

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:25 #12

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:

(shrugs shoulders).

Oh! So you're too good to apologise are you? Little miss perfect?

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:27 #13

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:

Unfortunately in this case yes. I merely stated a opinion to thoreau

(shrugs shoulders).

Oh! So you're too good to apologise are you? Little miss perfect?

Unfortunately in this case yes. I merely stated a opinion regarding thoreau's post..and I stand by it.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 27 May 2014 23:30 #14

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

If it's an opinion, then I'm not sure i understand it. Would you please explain the inference behind what you've said here, because it sure sounds really sarcastic to me.

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 09:55 #15

• thoreau
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

If it's an opinion, then I'm not sure i understand it. Would you please explain the inference behind what you've said here, because it sure sounds really sarcastic to me.

what i inferred from the comment was that spectero feels my hopes for the future is a hippy pipe dream
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 13:36 #16

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
thoreau wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

what i inferred from the comment was that spectero feels my hopes for the future is a hippy pipe dream

BINGO. :)

In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 13:38 #17

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:
spectero wrote:
thoreau wrote:

No need to, Thoreau has already done it.

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 14:36 #18

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Ah...I see! Well, thanks for the explanation, finally!

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 14:50 #19

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
TheCatsMeow wrote:

I'll use hand puppets next time, Or will draw it in a colouring book.

[excerpt of] In your opinion, what system should replace the current system? 28 May 2014 14:55 #20

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
spectero wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:

I'll use hand puppets next time, Or will draw it in a colouring book.

That's just as bad as name-calling. You've implied that I'm stupid. I'm no intellectual genius, I'll admit, but i do know when somebody's taking the piss! Intellectual snobbery is something that I'm not guilty of, thank God! I tell you what! I'll ignore you, if you ignore me. How does that sound?