Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The "Sanctum" onious satire thread.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 19 Jul 2014 00:14 #201

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wtf??? wrote:
marina wrote:
novum wrote:
wolfy wrote:
In other words, have your poll, but we pick who we like, jokers :joker:

Democracy rocks dont it! :D

:nono:

I guess now's the time for that hot low cleavage selfie :roll:

What happened to the reply Merv posted to Marina?

I didnt think it was appropriate and I figured a community consensus vote on removing the post would take a few days,.so in true Nazi fashion i removed it. :salute:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, marina, wolfy

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 19 Jul 2014 00:15 #202

• marina
  • Fresh Member
It's not like I haven't seen it novum, just ignored it ;)
But cheers anyway! :thumbup: I like ya style :chuckle:

:emb:
Last Edit: 19 Jul 2014 00:19 by marina.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Frog, wolfy

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 30 Jul 2014 16:03 #203

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I thought I would resurrect this thread for the following post, in the aftermath of the instillation of gilly as moder hmmm facilitator, it seems I was flavour of the week with the "sanctum" onious lot :chuckle:
evie
My concern...
What's Wolfy gonna wank over now? :conf:

ooh, wanking over the biscuit munchers!! .... What a terrible thought. :nono: Now sketti, there's a different story :coolio:

oioioioi
Nobody wanna start the reinstate wolfy poll?
Nobody?

Why not, you had three over entranger, even though he requested a ban :hahano: :iitm:

I knew sketti would vote for me though :thumbup:
evie
Start it but wolfy has said many times he wouldn't want to be here

No offence evie, but why would I want to step foot in the biscuit PIT (as myself), it is nothing but
Biscuit munching, arse licking, vote on nothing, purile nonsense, I thought these sites were to do with finding the truth? At least this site does that and the DIF, when allowed, the "sanctum" onious lot wouldn't know a truth thread if it smacked them in the arse.

The ironic thing is that I would have stopped posting there on my own accord for the reason above as its not my cup if tea, but the way they treated me made me want to highlight their sanctimonious, hypocritical, lack of integrity behaviour for all to see, just like lots are doing with DIF, the ironic thing is that the "sanctumonious" zone is 10x worse than the DIF, and now they have their very own i_am and 20x worse than I_am, she has some integrity.
Sketti
For a rather public lynching ya mean?

My dear sketii, you know that I am far better than that and capable of looking after myself,
I don't need cliques and back up, it's just that you lot are to scared to let somebody have a voice who doesn't go along with the hive mind, so you have a vote and ban them, or in my case just ban me without warning, evidence or recourse, because oioioi said he had evidence I was mike, what lot of muppets :chuckle:

Sketti
Well I wouldn't of course cuz I lurves 'im despite, having my lurve rejected for the one they call gilly.

She couldn't handle me sketti ;)

gilly
Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen - that's right, isn't it wolfling!

Nah, I am a lover.... not a bitter old bat :chuckle:
feather
Wolfy is an idiotic cock, Why anyone would want to spend time reading his drivel is beyond me.

And Feather talks on such profound subjects, a real searcher of truth is our feather, if it involves biscuits :chuckle:
dubmeup
Sadly I agree with you there feather.in fact I'd rather spend a year on a desert island with Eeyore than suffer his babble.

Says the prat that tried to destroy a persons livelihood over 15 pounds. :joker:
weeman
Can't say I know anything of wolfy tbh - must have been before I joined.
Is he really that bad? Mischievous humour or out and out troll? :dunno:

None of the above weeman, they made a mistake and were too far up their arses to admit it, I was nothing but polite and diplomatic, until I realised it was no use and they had no integrity. A bigger bunch of hypocrites I have never met and your new moder hmmm facilitator is the worst and she knows it, don't you gilly. :iitm:
feather
The kind of fucking idiot that is so much of a fucking idiot he doesn't realise he's a fucking idiot.
You can always tell he's spouting shite because words appear in the big box to the right of his name and avatar.

You seem a little angry there feather, not your normal purile fake calm self. :wissl:
feather
I don't think he is here,He's a bullshitting fantasist claiming he has you all running about at as his puppets searching for him.

Oh, I am there feather, nice chatting with you too.

oioioi
Me neither.

Ah, the Chief susser of the internet, what a twat you actually are.
You claimed to have evidence that I was Mikes sock, you are a 100% liar oioioi, aren't you?

Tell the truth now. :wissl:
cal
Starve him of attention , Attention seekers can't cope with that .

He says, with a wolf avatar, priceless :)

And I am not seeking attention, I am making people aware of what a bunch of hypocrites they actually are. People who are fake really grind my gears :chuckle:

It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2014 16:07 by wolfy.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 03:39 #204

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I'm sure they'd want an end to this thread, gilly and sket are probably furiously trawling thru everything any chance they get, to try find the wolf and hit it with the banhammer, sans poll. :larf:

They dont even know about all the installed tech tools they have at their disposal either. :chuckle: Nov was admin banished before he got to pass on all his learned joomla wisdom.

There isnt just one TZ member there either from what i saw, when running some checks just b4 i left. :chuckle: And im not talking about myself, or ones they know of that are dual citizens. :chuckle: But since i have nothing to do with there, i wouldnt rat anyone out. :zip:

Paranoid some of em are too... site and domain name was more or less in DG, Frog and my hands until recently yet some there imply we'd harm the place, we were all more than happy to hand it all over so each site can get on with it... and i assisted in both the hosting and domain moving across to them, which i knew would give them some forum peace of mind.

Anyway... back to the satire...

Sweet dreams till Gilly finds you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Cause in their dreams which i know what theyll be (see pics)
Dream a little dream SZ....

1365 = 1

Last Edit: 31 Jul 2014 04:43 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 04:22 #205

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Come on Gilly! ... visualise to make it happen...

Listen to Fonzie. :coolio:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 31 Jul 2014 04:32 by novum.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 06:29 #206

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
I'm sure they'd want an end to this thread, gilly and sket are probably furiously trawling thru everything any chance they get, to try find the wolf and hit it with the banhammer, sans poll. :larf:

They dont even know about all the installed tech tools they have at their disposal either. :chuckle: Nov was admin banished before he got to pass on all his learned joomla wisdom.

There isnt just one TZ member there either from what i saw, when running some checks just b4 i left. :chuckle: And im not talking about myself, or ones they know of that are dual citizens. :chuckle: But since i have nothing to do with there, i wouldnt rat anyone out. :zip:

Paranoid some of em are too... site and domain name was more or less in DG, Frog and my hands until recently yet some there imply we'd harm the place, we were all more than happy to hand it all over so each site can get on with it... and i assisted in both the hosting and domain moving across to them, which i knew would give them some forum peace of mind.

Anyway... back to the satire...

Sweet dreams till Gilly finds you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
'Cause in their dreams which i know what theyll be (see pics)
Dream a little dream SZ....

It is quite clear that they haven't got a clue over there.

You have got that twat oioioi pretending that he knows what he is doing and lying to his droogs, that he is sussing all and sundry, when in fact he is pissing in the wind, I mean what kind of messed up behaviour is that? Pretending and lying to people to look good, oh dear oh dear..... and these are verifiable facts, I am not making anything up. what a complete and utter bell end.

And I am sorry my dear sketti, it is quite obvious you don't know what you are doing either, I mean accusing augustus of things he hadn't done was a bit silly wasn't it? a bit oioi ish .

And the fact they can't catch the wolf after all this time says it all, although it will be a difficult job, I have been patiently building my persona since the beginning of the year, and andyh is right I am behaving myself, I am not there to cause trouble, just to cause maximum paranoia, I love it when they like my posts :chuckle: and I am sorry sketti, when you were on your fact finding mission, I told a few white lies to throw you off the scent :P

Now all this may seem a little childish, but it really isn't. gilly accused me of being a really unsavory character, who was really abusive to women and I did my best to clear my name, as I really didn't want to be saddled with that. I went to great lengths, lengths that to any normal person would see I was telling the truth, but to no avail. So I made it my mission to highlight the "sanctumonious" hyposcritical, holier than though behaviour for all to see, they are fake, dishonest people, well oioioi and gilly mainly but the rest are guilty by association. How they dare call the DIF is beyond me, they are 20x worse than anyone on the DIF :facepalm:

The amount of times I have seen them say, "well they did nothing to me but I trust oioioi/gilly etc" oioi is a proven liar and gilly is a proven hypocrite, what a bunch of muppets.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 06:58 #207

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
Something strange happened to me at SZ over the weekend. I started a thread, asking advice really, about unlit crane, and Gilly pounced on me. I couldn't find about anything myself until Monday and then later on posted my musings and the end result being nothing worth bothering about as the crane is too short. So, if they don't care, I don't care either.

Gilly attempted low level bullying. I wasn't biting and then to the strange bit. Gilly's avatar appear on my computer screen, you know the startled cat one. I definitely didn't click on her avvy or anything else. It just flash for a second and disappeared on its own accord.

Why would Gilly's avvy appear on my screen? And how? Inquiring minds want to know.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 07:29 #208

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Daria wrote:
Something strange happened to me at SZ over the weekend. I started a thread, asking advice really, about unlit crane, and Gilly pounced on me. I couldn't find about anything myself until Monday and then later on posted my musings and the end result being nothing worth bothering about as the crane is too short. So, if they don't care, I don't care either.

Gilly attempted low level bullying. I wasn't biting and then to the strange bit. Gilly's avatar appear on my computer screen, you know the startled cat one. I definitely didn't click on her avvy or anything else. It just flash for a second and disappeared on its own accord.

Why would Gilly's avvy appear on my screen? And how? Inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, gilly is very suspicious of anybody not in the inner "sanctum" onious zone, even verlander got the brunt of her suspicious behaviour the other day, makes for a very controlled, hive mind, experience.

makes o complete mockery of their spiel on the home page:
Whether it’s talk­ing about the truth move­ment, con­spir­acy, or altern­at­ive news and opin­ions that floats your boat, or you just enjoy hav­ing a friendly chat & a bit of fun, then wel­come to the Sanc­tum Zone…this is the place for you! Our com­munity is all about free speech where people can dis­cuss or dis­agree on any topic, all in a pleas­ant atmo­sphere of mutual respect. Here at Sanc­tum Zone you will be made to feel at home among free think­ing and open minded people just like yourself.

What a complete load of absolute unadulterated bollocks!

:facepalm: :chuckle: :facepalm: :chuckle: :facepalm: :chuckle: :facepalm: :chuckle: :facepalm: :chuckle:

In equal measures!!!!!

As for her avatar on your screen, no idea, maybe she was psychically attacking you :chuckle:

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 07:36 #209

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Now all this may seem a little childish, but it really isn't

One one hand its a bit of fun and if they cant handle getting a bit of roasting when they are so eager to give, well tough. :larf: (seems some of them cant because they want to ban you even though you did nothing wrong really :chuckle: )

:piab:

On the other hand though and in all seriousness you are one example of a person pushed away because they werent popular for one reason or another, and not the first. There was a reason DG, Frog and myself got annoyed at times there, and well frankly DG didnt seem to ever get over it unfortunately... its why he'd go back there sometimes and 'kick up a fuss' in their eyes.

If i was wrong about what i just said, he and we wouldnt have felt the want or whatever to make TZ, and make it a place where members couldnt bully other members away so easily because of differences in politics, opinions and popularity etc. DG would also confide in me that some of the forum women would annoy him with their demands.. and they dont know that.. well until now that is. Ive said it because all i see is criticism from some of them, and they dont know the other side. Heck a good number of SZers busted my balls for weeks, mountains out of molehills.

See where i quoted someone a few hours ago in the Members Vent Room for another kind of example. If someone not in the club had written that , its undeniable that you'd hear cries of Nazi, NaN, blame the immigrants ... theyd be pigeon holed and prodded until they reacted and job done.

Anyway, i havent said anything just now i aint said before... except that theres more than one TZ'er there they dont know about, which is somewhat amusing given the walls of security and suss powers. :chuckle:

I dont care if they think my comments are unjust or trollish or out of order.. the fact is that wolfy son was excluded unfairly.. and his subsequent satire posts are not vindication for the exclusion.

The wolf hunt continues... how dare thee poke fun at us! :larf: It will make Gillys day more exciting. :up: :yup:
1365 = 1

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 07:42 #210

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Yes, gilly is very suspicious of anybody not in the inner "sanctum" onious zone, even verlander got the brunt of her suspicious behaviour the other day

That boys card is marked. :chuckle: Though he thinks TZ is scawy so idk if we will see him here.

Daria wrote:

Strange... im quite adamant she has no tech powers/ability etc so some kind of glitch? What was on the screen during the wierdness?... just the deranged kitten on its own?

At least you aint scawed of us. :heartflower:
1365 = 1

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 07:48 #211

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
One one hand its a bit of fun and if they cant handle getting a bit of roasting when they are so eager to give, well tough. :larf: (seems some of them cant because they want to ban you even though you did nothing wrong really :chuckle: )
:piab:

On a scale of doing things wrong i was a -10 :)

I Signed in one day and I was banned, with a comment on my submission thread saying, "sussed it, it was mike" by the uber bell end oioioi, said it was my IP adress, even the admin here confirmed he was lying when I first started posting here, it was all very bizzare, just oioioi trying to impress his droogs as far as i can see, what a top class bell end :chuckle:
The wolf hunt continues... how dare thee poke fun at us! :larf: It will make Gillys day more exciting. :up: :yup:

She loves me really :chuckle:

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 07:52 #212

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
She loves me really :chuckle:

Mornings before work, lunchbreaks, after hours... its all about wolfy now.

Youre the apple of her eye. :larf:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 31 Jul 2014 07:53 by novum.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 12:12 #213

• novum
  • Platinum Member
wolfy wrote:
Whether it’s talk­ing about the truth move­ment, con­spir­acy, or altern­at­ive news and opin­ions that floats your boat, or you just enjoy hav­ing a friendly chat & a bit of fun, then wel­come to the Sanc­tum Zone…this is the place for you! Our com­munity is all about free speech where people can dis­cuss or dis­agree on any topic, all in a pleas­ant atmo­sphere of mutual respect. Here at Sanc­tum Zone you will be made to feel at home among free think­ing and open minded people just like yourself.

Umm, thanks! :chuckle: Myself, Frog and DG wrote that! :hahano: Didnt even know it was still there. Just had a look and yep it is.

Frog came up with and added the boat pic too (float ur boat... DIF liferaft, etc) . Boats still there.

They should update it given that we wrote it and its Nazi propaganda.
1365 = 1

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 31 Jul 2014 12:59 #214

novum wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Umm, thanks! :chuckle: Myself, Frog and DG wrote that! :hahano: Didnt even know it was still there. Just had a look and yep it is.

Frog came up with and added the boat pic too (float ur boat... DIF liferaft, etc) . Boats still there.

They should update it given that we wrote it and its Nazi propaganda.

Yes you are the equivalent to Reichkanzler Goebbels :wissl: :thumbup:

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 01 Aug 2014 10:39 #215

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Danke herr entranger. :salute:
1365 = 1

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 08 Feb 2015 10:03 #216

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
I just had a quick peak over at the "sanctum" onious zone, forced my way through the tumble weeds and was confronted by this :D
Mikey.Mikey
They seem to be talking mostly about how SZ is dead now. Bit of wishful thinking there. One, called "Wolfy" seemd to think that his "... single handed destruction of the "sanctum" onious zone was masterful".

Apparently our demise (news to me) was somehow his undertaking.

I don't remember a Wolfy. Any ideas what his username was?

Yes Mikey, it WAS masterful in its execution, absolutely masterful :)
Cantata
I don't know who "Wolfy" was Mikey, but sketti and Gilly might when they come along. They spent quite a while chewing his ass and making a fool of him (granted, not a hard job) until they got bored with it (too easy, I think). Perhaps he thought their stopping and going off bored to bits was this "masterful destruction" of the odious SZ that he pulled off all by himself?I don't know who "Wolfy" was Mikey, but sketti and Gilly might when they come along. They spent quite a while chewing his ass and making a fool of him (granted, not a hard job) until they got bored with it (too easy, I think). Perhaps he thought their stopping and going off bored to bits was this "masterful destruction" of the odious SZ that he pulled off all by himself?

Oh, they know who I am :D

ANd no it's not Mike :chuckle:
Today Open: 0 | Yesterday Open: 1
Today Total Answer: 0 | Yesterday Total Answer: 8

No you are right, the "sanctum" onious zone is thriving, absolutely thriving :D

You're welcome.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 08 Feb 2015 10:50 #217

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Sad to see cantata in this ...... zone and state.

She was a respected member here, at least from my pov, for she was one of the very few, not to say the only one, of the ex members who made valuable, intelligent and interesting contributions then.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 08 Feb 2015 10:59 #218

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Sad to see cantata in this ...... zone and state.

She was a respected member here, at least from my pov, for she was one of the very few, not to say the only one, of the ex members who made valuable, intelligent and interesting contributions then.

As i recall, you were marked for a banning by the end of her time here, if she had her way. :meow:

And she wanted all your shoe stuff in one thread.

:hahano:

On the plus side, she knew how to use the donate button. :P

I like cantata, but it was never going to work with some people being here while others were here and allowed to write what they like. :hahano:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 08 Feb 2015 11:02 by novum.

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 08 Feb 2015 11:04 #219

• zax
  • Gold Member
Careful Novum....she'll get the spiked helmet and cat-o-nine tails out. :O
Each time you tell her what members past and present really thinks of her,she goes on the German warpath. :wissl:

:D

The "Sanctum" onious satire thread. 08 Feb 2015 11:13 #220

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I cant see cantata coming back here.

Unless ent steps up, i think he's the only one here thats got what she wants and needs.

zax wrote:
Careful Novum....she'll get the spiked helmet and cat-o-nine tails out. :O

And that would be so bad because.... ? :dunno: :conf:

:wissl:
1365 = 1

Last Edit: 08 Feb 2015 11:20 by novum.