Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] What to do with Germany?

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 26 Sep 2016 15:06 #101

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Once Frau goes black.
Frau never goes back.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 26 Sep 2016 16:35 #102

GMP wrote:
Once Frau goes black.
Frau never goes back.

Oo

Oh dear :ponda: :larf:
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 02 Oct 2016 05:20 #103

• zax
  • Gold Member
Time for them to dig out their Litzmannstadt Coin collection.

Deutsche Bank Collapse: The Most Important Bank In Europe Is Facing A Major ‘Liquidity Event’

theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/deutsche-bank-collapse-the-most-important-bank-in-europe-is-facing-a-major-liquidity-event
Or in the case of Frau Fizzle Frog...the flies. :cool:

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 16 Oct 2016 10:05 #104

• zax
  • Gold Member
lebensraum

Fraug works on that here.,and soon.....the World.! :O

:ponda:

:wissl:
:cool2:

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 16 Oct 2016 10:13 #105

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

To the German and truth hater

This is a free speech forum, which means also Germans are allowed to express their opinions,
whether you like it or not, and if you don't like it, why don't you go on posting your hateful lies
on your own forum?

What is the reason that you are doing a ball zax every other day on TZ?

Rhetoric question.

Btw, this is the original thread: truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63386-what-to-do-with-germany.html

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 16 Oct 2016 11:30 #106

• zax
  • Gold Member
What to do with Germany?(

Try a new wall--

You built a pretty damn good one here on the forum to keep out non-Germans.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 16 Oct 2016 11:55 #107

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
zax wrote:
What to do with Germany?(

Try a new wall--

You built a pretty damn good one here on the forum to keep out non-Germans.

How so?

Do you think some people might feel repelled by too much truth about Germany on Truth Zone forum?

If not even you feel repelled - but on the contrary very much attracted - although you hate nothing more than Germans
and the historic truth, you are in fact stultifying yourself and disproving your insinuation at the same time.

Could you please expand or is this just your usual pathetic mud slinging .. rhetorical question.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Oct 2016 16:08 by PFIZIPFEI.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 18 Oct 2016 07:25 #108

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cultural marxist moderation is our second worse misfortune.

:wissl: :cool2:

A 'cultural marxist' would ban the shit out of you :killinme:... theyd want you to come back just to ban you again, at least 33 times over.

Cinta wrote:

So it is..Victorious rapist,hasbara minion system shill cultural Marxist trolling spamming frog-promoting Novum these days.

Whew!!!! :O

She's gonna need to invoke Frog or DG soon. :D
Last Edit: 18 Oct 2016 07:26 by zax.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 26 Oct 2016 14:50 #109

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
What to do with Germany?

Absenken, asfaltieren und ausrotten

The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Nov 2016 17:14 #110

• GMP
  • Silver Member

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 05 Dec 2016 05:02 #111

• zax
  • Gold Member
How so?

Do you think some people might feel repelled by too much truth about Germany on Truth Zone forum?

That is a loaded question by the Frau of Ent Manor folks.

She doesn't ask if discussion of Germany is the issue.

She loads it with "too much truth".

The issue isn't about discussing any nation or historical period.
It is the domination of a forum to steer and maintain it on one nation and one era with sidebar current issues allowed.
If the ship veers off the German coast and past the 1940s,then the Panzers arrive on land and the U-boats on sea and battles take place.

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 21:07 #112

• Ellis
  • Fresh Member
Flare wrote:
Germany: Moslems Form Islamic Terrorist Biker Gang to Terrorize the Native Population – Enrichful?

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
August 3, 2017

For a long time, the Jews told us that the Islamics coming into Europe would “assimilate” to our culture, and learn to behave themselves, giving up their ties to their homeland including their religion. We’d all just be a bunch of happy colorless atheists, singing “we are the world” together.

Over the last decade or so – really the last 5 years – they have switched up the story, and are now saying things like “Islam has always been a part of Germany” and tell us we have to learn to live along side Islam.

The problem with that though is that Islam does not want to live beside us. It is a totalitarian ideology, and only allows non-Moslems in its societies if they are subservient to the Islamic rulers.

This creates a situation where with increasing numbers of Moslems – Germany will have 25% of their population Moslem by 2020 – these Moslems are increasingly agitating for a takeover of the levers of power in society. During this process of takeover – which will be successful, assuming no outside force intervenes – the violence will increase. There is no level of police state that can stop that from happening.

As they continue to ratchet-up the violence, police will be less and less capable of dealing with it, which will enable them to further ratchet-up the violence.

Daily Caller:
Fundamentalist Islamic leaders have formed a biker gang in Germany modeled after the Hells Angels to protect Muslims from a perceived growth of hatred toward Islam.

The gang, known as Germany’s Muslims, formed in May under the leadership of Marcel Kunst, a German convert who changed his name to Mahmud Salam, according to Gatestone Institute (GI) Monday.

German authorities identified several of the gang’s senior leaders, in addition to Kunst, as Salafists, including a gang “sergeant” who was detained by police July 2 during the Tour de France when the race passed through Mönchengladbach, where the gang was founded. Police issued a warning to the gang’s leadership that vigilanteism would not be tolerated.

“So far, we have no evidence that they are a danger, but we are keeping our eyes on them,” said Isabella Hannen, spokeswoman for the Mönchengladbach Police Department, to Die Welt.

The gang has been viewed with heavy suspicion by locals in light of Islamic vigilante groups who posed a threat to German communities over recent years, according to GI.

I’m finished saying “MAYBE THIS WILL FINALLY WAKE GERMANS UP.”

Germans and the French and quite possibly the British are beyond help at this point. They are aggressively demanding their own destruction. Le Pen – very moderate, she was – lost by 2/3rds. Merkel is going to win another term next month.

Saying “eventually they’ll wake up when things get bad enough” isn’t being optimistic, it’s just being a little baby. There are zero signs that will happen, with everything pointing to it not happening.

The one thing that could make it happen – a charismatic leader – is impossible, because of laws outlawing virtually all forms of speech.

The only possibility is if something happens in America – if Trump leads to something more extreme – leading to a liberation of Europe. And that is possible. Well within the realm of possibility. But by that time, Western Europe will already be basically under total occupation by Islam.

So if I were you, and I lived in one of these countries, I would get out. You can go to Eastern Europe, or you can go to a third world country (I DO NOT recommend Nigeria), but there is nothing good for you in the West and there won’t be any time soon.

If you wipe the sleep from your eyes you will see the bigger picture. Man is the problem, all the problems wherever they maybe are made man. He is like a cancerous growth and this growth will not stop until he has explored every avenue of opportunity. Spawning like a deadly virus he will control and regulate until there is nothing more to control and regulate. So on the face of it it really makes no difference where you go. Unless you go inward nothing can be done. The same problems that have been with humanity since the dawn of time will be there until the end of time.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 21:10 by Ellis.

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 21:21 #113

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ellis wrote:
If you wipe the sleep from your eyes you will see the bigger picture. Man is the problem, all the problems wherever they maybe are made man. He is like a cancerous growth and this growth will not stop until he has explored every avenue of opportunity. Spawning like a deadly virus he will control and regulate until there is nothing more to control and regulate. So on the face of it it really makes no difference where you go. Unless you go inward nothing can be done. The same problems that have been with humanity since the dawn of time will be there until the end of time.

As you state that "man is the problem", "spawning like a deadly virus" and like cancer, ever thought about starting to make a change,
"go inward" and heal yourself first?

That is if you believe in spontaneous recovery. Otherwise you might think about chemotherapy or radical surgery.

There are plenty of excellent brain surgeons.

Get well soon!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 21:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 22:23 #114

Ellis wrote:

You sound remarkably like agent Smith from off the Matrix Movie.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 22:26 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: jonb, Flare

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 22:52 #115

• Ellis
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
Ellis wrote:

The same problems you have on a personal level are not dissimilar to the problems that societies face as a whole. With society it is just on a larger scale. People are like societies in the sense that they are born grow to some level of perfect, decay and die.

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 22:57 #116

Ellis wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ellis wrote:

The same problems you have on a personal level are not dissimilar to the problems that societies face as a whole. With society it is just on a larger scale. People are like societies in the sense that they are born grow to some level of perfect, decay and die.

You say that in a way like you think you know me. You don't. If I were you I would quit trying to play the all-knowing philosopher. And it's clearly not me who has the problem with my fellow humans, is it.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 23:00 by Return of Zorro.

What to do with Germany? 03 Aug 2017 23:17 #117

• Ellis
  • Fresh Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Ellis wrote:

As you state that "man is the problem", "spawning like a deadly virus" and like cancer, ever thought about starting to make a change,
"go inward" and heal yourself first?

That is if you believe in spontaneous recovery. Otherwise you might think about chemotherapy or radical surgery.

There are plenty of excellent brain surgeons.

Get well soon!

Had I not known myself beyond the idea of the body I would be compelled to take up your advice. I have already seen the error in such short sightedness. Perhaps you should take your own advice a little more seriously and book yourself a consultation. My vision is clear and concise, I do not take the pictures for reality, however sublime.
Last Edit: 03 Aug 2017 23:18 by Ellis.

What to do with Germany? 04 Aug 2017 06:26 #118

• Ellis
  • Fresh Member
Zorro wrote:
Ellis wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Ellis wrote:

You say that in a way like you think you know me. You don't. If I were you I would quit trying to play the all-knowing philosopher. And it's clearly not me who has the problem with my fellow humans, is it.

You can take it as you like, your only concerns at this point is what you imagine. To that end I know nothing about you. Only in reality you are as I am. There is nothing philosophical about this fact. To this end I do not have any problem with humanity in general, bar its ignorant stupidity and lack of intelligence.
Last Edit: 04 Aug 2017 06:40 by Ellis.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 04 Aug 2017 08:58 #119

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Gaia wrote:
What to do with Germany?

Absenken, asfaltieren und ausrotten

Trans

(((Lower, tarmac, eradicate.))) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_nose

Related:

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/symbolism/69285-petition-remove-the-wittenberg-judensau.html

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI