Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] What to do with Germany?

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 03:03 #21

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1244
  • Likes received: 296
sketti wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

And your point? :D

I take it you're going in an arse about way to say something here so spit it out numbnuts :gleek:



Not got a point for highlighting Scotland then koolaid?
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 03:11 #22

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Just showing everyone how thick you really are aren't you? It is a jpeg image. The poster can't manipulate it. It is fixed.

I can gather than you may have obtained a GCSE (an F perhaps ?) in English as you're able to actually spell Scotland. However, you must not have got a GCSE in Maths as you clearly don't have the ability to interpret data. The graph is actually showing the incidence of teen pregnancy in Scotland. Scotland then compare themselves to the UK as a whole and Europe.

I'm sure you can do a night class on benefits to increase your skills in this regard. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 03:17 #23

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1244
  • Likes received: 296
Orangeaid wrote:
Just showing everyone how thick you really are aren't you? It is a jpeg image. The poster can't manipulate it. It is fixed.

I can gather than you may have obtained a GCSE (an F perhaps ?) in English as you're able to actually spell Scotland. However, you must not have got a GCSE in Maths as you clearly don't have the ability to interpret data. The graph is actually showing the incidence of teen pregnancy in Scotland. Scotland then compare themselves to the UK as a whole and Europe.

I'm sure you can do a night class on benefits to increase your skills in this regard. :)


Yeah yeah...

But you didn't answer my question?
And while I'm here, show me where I suggested you had manipulated something as I must have missed that part :thumbup:

I've never been on a forum where so many fckn people misread and therefore, respond, to posts which only seem to make sense in their own head.

Serious question.... how come so many of you do that? :conf:
Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 03:44 #24

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
sketti wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Just showing everyone how thick you really are aren't you? It is a jpeg image. The poster can't manipulate it. It is fixed.

I can gather than you may have obtained a GCSE (an F perhaps ?) in English as you're able to actually spell Scotland. However, you must not have got a GCSE in Maths as you clearly don't have the ability to interpret data. The graph is actually showing the incidence of teen pregnancy in Scotland. Scotland then compare themselves to the UK as a whole and Europe.

I'm sure you can do a night class on benefits to increase your skills in this regard. :)


Yeah yeah...

But you didn't answer my question?
And while I'm here, show me where I suggested you had manipulated something as I must have missed that part :thumbup:

I've never been on a forum where so many fckn people misread and therefore, respond, to posts which only seem to make sense in their own head.

Serious question.... how come so many of you do that? :conf:

because YOU post pics without a word to indicate to whom - what -or why , - of course confusion will arise - but that is what you enjoy - baiting and confusion - that's what jews, do it's in their dna - to twist , deceive and in your case , fake a functional brain.... :iitm:
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2014 03:46 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 20:11 #25

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1244
  • Likes received: 296
Friday wrote:
sketti wrote:


Yeah yeah...

But you didn't answer my question?
And while I'm here, show me where I suggested you had manipulated something as I must have missed that part :thumbup:

I've never been on a forum where so many fckn people misread and therefore, respond, to posts which only seem to make sense in their own head.

Serious question.... how come so many of you do that? :conf:

because YOU post pics without a word to indicate to whom - what -or why , - of course confusion will arise - but that is what you enjoy - baiting and confusion - that's what jews, do it's in their dna - to twist , deceive and in your case , fake a functional brain.... :iitm:



Trolling myself in the mirror at night...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 08 Jun 2014 21:26 #26

  • Gilly
  • Gilly's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 332
  • Likes received: 208
:conf: Why do you think it takes a Jew to confuse the already bewildered?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 29 Sep 2014 19:11 #27

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
British Man Raped At Oktoberfest Beer Festival :umm:

news.sky.com/story/1344192/british-man-raped-at-oktoberfest-beer-festival
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 29 Sep 2014 20:25 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
entrangermercenary1 wrote:


This forum has become a playground for voluntary and paid system spammers and derailers, thus it's obvious that you did not expect a decent response to this anti-German msm hoax posted in this thread,
and you were right in doing so.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 29 Sep 2014 23:37 #29

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:


This forum has become a playground for voluntary and paid system spammers and derailers, thus it's obvious that you did not expect a decent response to this anti-German msm hoax posted in this thread,
and you were right in doing so.

.

So it did not happen PFIZ? :conf:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 01:59 #30

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
Maybe you could explain why you posted that link in the first place?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 10:55 #31

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
Orangeaid wrote:
Maybe you could explain why you posted that link in the first place?

Yes maybe I could :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:15 #32

  • Return of Zorro
  • Return of Zorro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 9660
  • Likes received: 8420
Orangeaid wrote:
Maybe you could explain why you posted that link in the first place?

I was also wondering what somebody being raped at the Oktoberfest had to do with the topic. I think our playstaion armchair ''mercenary'' friend is just showing his hatred for Germans.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 12:16 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:29 #33

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
The Oktoberfest is a huge tourist drawcard with 5 - 7 million visitors to the site in Munich each year!

The rapists may actually have been foreigners.

Why don't you talk about other atrocities that have occurred in Germany ... like the unnecessary and deliberate fire bombing of Dresden that holocausted 400 000 in a couple of days?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:29 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Zorro wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Maybe you could explain why you posted that link in the first place?

I was also wondering what somebody being raped at the Oktoberfest had to do with the topic. I think our playstaion armchair ''mercenary'' friend is just showing his hatred for Germans.


:banhim:

Thanks for the new picture, Novum :cool2:



Orangeaid wrote:
The Oktoberfest is a huge tourist drawcard with 5 - 7 million visitors to the site in Munich each year!

The rapists may actually have been foreigners.

Why don't you talk about other atrocities that have occurred in Germany ... like the unnecessary and deliberate fire bombing of Dresden that holocausted 400 000 in a couple of days?


And don't forget to mention who committed the Oktoberfest bombing!!!
It was an inside job just like the currently staged in Munich state theatre court NSU Pink Panther False Flag!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 12:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:47 #35

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17613
  • Likes received: 8198
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:banhim:

Thanks for the new picture, Novum :cool2:

Yeah I knew you'd like it. :larf:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:49 #36

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5424
  • Likes received: 888
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:banhim:

Thanks for the new picture, Novum :cool2:

Yeah I knew you'd like it. :larf:

:D :thumbup:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 12:53 #37

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17613
  • Likes received: 8198
Watch These Americans Try German Food For The First Time



Disclaimer: I havent watched the vid so I dont know if its good or bad. :hahano:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 13:35 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
The majority of the children and grandchildren of the conquerors, mass-muderers/rapists ...
is still unable to grasp the bigger picture
and I don't condemn them
but they will have to take the full responsibility, nonetheless.

Rather sooner than later ...

.


This was my last comment before the paid internet warrior started to spam and this thread was NOT started to discuss German food either.

(ban the mod picture missing)

:cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 18:55 #39

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What to do with Germany? 30 Sep 2014 19:11 #40

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Cinta wrote:


This vile neuter belongs to your pedigree:






myrkul - master muppet of the most profitable slave colony

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 19:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany9.2Wednesday, 04 June 2014
[excerpt of] Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany9Thursday, 03 December 2015
What to do with Germany?4.92Friday, 03 April 2020
Germany had it rough after WW24.86Tuesday, 20 June 2017
Open Letter from Germany (FRG Ltd)4.81Tuesday, 22 April 2014
The Externsteine - Germany's Stonehenge4.81Saturday, 13 January 2018
Germany gives up on It's US held Gold!4.81Monday, 25 August 2014
The Sacking of Defeated Germany4.81Saturday, 29 July 2017
Lenin funded by Germany.4.81Friday, 10 April 2015
Germany, new kids on the block.4.81Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.