Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] White Genocide

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 21:28 #1

Orangeaid wrote:
Are you trying to assert that a black African born albino is racially the same as a white Dutchman?

No, I'm asserting that nazis like you are so dumb you can't even comprehend my posts. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 21:29 #2

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
The questions have been answered & as usual you've avoided mine.
Apart from that, usual boring trolling from you that makes little sense in terms of how people actually have conversations.

To be honest, you never EVER answered any of my questions.
You posted mainstream pc system propaganda on end and this of course can't be called conversation.
Hyping what has been forced down the throats of all of us - you included - has nothing to do with conversation.
And you did not answer my latest question on this thread:

Android Replicant, do you really think the world would be better off without whiteys?
Or would you rather tolerate them as slaves if they kept their mouths shut?


Let alone other topics like the gas chamber temperature ..............

I've answered your questions. Even the ones about the gas chamber temperature.
You've answered nothing of mine, ever.
Stop trolling.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 21:30 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 21:38 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Android Replicant wrote:

I've answered your questions. Even the ones about the gas chamber temperature.
You've answered nothing of mine, ever.
Stop trolling.


Your basic knowledge of the art of RABULISM deploringly did not answer any of my questions. I think a splayed legs avatar will no longer save you from exposing yourself, unfortunately, Android Avater, as from now on you would at least need to use again a picture with a "lady" wearing crotchless knickers to distract from your inability to answer a single question on this forum.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 21:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 21:40 #4

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:

I've answered your questions. Even the ones about the gas chamber temperature.
You've answered nothing of mine, ever.
Stop trolling.


Your basic knowledge of the art of RABULISM deploringly did not answer any of my questions. I think a splayed legs avatar will no longer save you from exposing yourself, unfortunately, Android Avater, as from now on you would at least need to use a picture with a crotchless splayed "lady" to distract from your inability to answer a single question on this forum.

Off topic rambling trolling.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 21:42 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Android Replicant wrote:
Off topic rambling trolling.

Much tooo fast - I was still editing :)
All questions are still unanswered by you.
Why so?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:16 #6

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
PFIZ, Can I just say to you

:sherite:

Blue Tack, Android Avatar, HotandBothered...

I have a simple message, made in pictures for Blue Tack's legendary lack of attention span.

:shitstorm:

This sums up your post's contents. We are trying hard to scoop it up, and spread it on a field, because we care for the environment. Lamentably, you produce it at such a voluminous rate, we are struggling with our efforts...

:villagers:

This is your hoped desires from everyone on this forum. You really need a better hobby... Considered knitting lately? I hear it is relaxing and fun to do...

:giz:

This is because I found the pic, and thought it cool. Gizmo rocks.

:smith:

Android, the Topic Sheriff...

:tennents:

Because your Master needs some...

And for your co-ordinated efforts...
:bravo:

Oh, and you folks are tolling with determined conviction...

Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:16 #7

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
hotandbothered wrote:
Fixed. :)

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 23:31 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Avacyn

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:18 #8

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Off topic rambling trolling.

Much tooo fast - I was still editing :)
All questions are still unanswered by you.
Why so?

1. read my response again
2. extrapolate the answer
3. bore off
4. stop trolling
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:19 #9

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Android Replicant wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Off topic rambling trolling.

Much tooo fast - I was still editing :)
All questions are still unanswered by you.
Why so?

1. read my response again
2. extrapolate the answer
3. bore off
4. stop trolling

:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken....
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:19 #10

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Released
  • Posts: 17535
  • Likes received: 1811
Avacyn wrote:
PFIZ, Can I just say to you

:sherite:

Blue Tack, Android Avatar, HotandBothered...

I have a simple message, made in pictures for Blue Tack's legendary lack of attention span.

:shitstorm:

This sums up your post's contents. We are trying hard to scoop it up, and spread it on a field, because we care for the environment. Lamentably, you produce it at such a voluminous rate, we are struggling with our efforts...

:villagers:

This is your hoped desires from everyone on this forum. You really need a better hobby... Considered knitting lately? I hear it is relaxing and fun to do...

:giz:

This is because I found the pic, and thought it cool. Gizmo rocks.

:smith:

Android, the Topic Sheriff...

:tennents:

Because your Master needs some...

And for your co-ordinated efforts...
:bravo:

Oh, and you folks are tolling with determined conviction...


:joker: You need a new colouring book.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:19 #11

Zephirop wrote:

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.

But casual racism is fine.
:roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:21 #12

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Zephirop wrote:
hotandbothered wrote:
Fixed. :)

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.

Agreed. Way beyond the line...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 23:39 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:21 #13

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.

But casual racism is fine.
:roll:

:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:22 #14

Avacyn wrote:
Oh, and you folks are tolling with determined conviction...

Said the man who just went to a lot of effort to post a load of irrelevant pictures & talk some wibble.
:roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:24 #15

Avacyn wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.

But casual racism is fine.
:roll:

:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken...

Zeph's the one I can see that has suggested silencing people. And you actually.

Not very good at this are you?
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Last Edit: 11 Jun 2014 22:25 by Android Replicant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:25 #16

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20376
  • Likes received: 7951
Who would have expected this?! ........ there is another complete page of "wibble" by the "whitey haters" on the previous page


truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63692-white-genocide.html?start=100


without a single answer to a single question .......

Why so?


:dunno: :yerright:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:27 #17

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Who would have expected this?! ........ there is another complete page of "wibble" by the "whitey haters" on the previous page


truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63692-white-genocide.html?start=100


without a single answer to a single question .......

Why so?


:dunno: :yerright:

It's probably because you are too thick to understand what answers actually consist of.
Or what reality is for that matter.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:29 #18

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Android Replicant wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Oh, and you folks are tolling with determined conviction...

Said the man who just went to a lot of effort to post a load of irrelevant pictures & talk some wibble.
:roll:

:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:31 #19

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1229
  • Likes received: 688
Android Replicant wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

What you did there is totally out of order...shouldn't be something we allow on here.

But casual racism is fine.
:roll:

:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken...

Zeph's the one I can see that has suggested silencing people. And you actually.

Not very good at this are you?
:smith:
The Topic Sheriff has spoken.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 11 Jun 2014 22:31 #20

The white pride mob have run out of steam it seams. After it's all come out of their ears.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] Hellstorm - Exposing The Real Genocide of Nazi Germany9.64Thursday, 03 December 2015
White Genocide9.5Sunday, 22 November 2020
White Genocide9.5Monday, 30 April 2018
White Genocide9.5Wednesday, 28 January 2015
For the White Genocide Deniers9.39Thursday, 13 December 2018
White Genocide Videos9.39Monday, 14 May 2018
Luckily, there is no "white genocide".9.39Thursday, 24 May 2018
White Genocide is Key to the Earths Survival9.29Monday, 23 October 2017
Calling on WHITE GENOCIDE stateside9.29Tuesday, 14 February 2017
British Mum Of 12 Fights White Genocide By Receiving £40,000 A Year In Benefits.8.99Monday, 04 July 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 255 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 70 - Raised
( £ 53 GBP )
donation thermometer
21%
Most Recent Donation $50 USD
28th August 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.