Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] White Genocide

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 22:41 #101

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm not really a liberal per se I just disagree with racism and other prejudices, harassment & bullying, and the demonization of social groups, of course when it's Nazis that are demonized it's not because they are Nazis or anything in particular about the word Nazi that they are demonized, in fact they are usually only demonized because of their own demonizational practices towards others.

I had not planned to have typed demonized that many times, and am unsure if demonizational is a real word or if that's how it's spelt.

Perhaps if you all just started one thread ''Oooooh ooooh we are the Nazis'' and kept all your shit on that one thread then you would not be polluting the entire forum with your 'philosophies'.

Good God, is your IQ even in double figures?

I'm not a Nazi. Neither are most people who post on this thread. And by FAR the most bullying and harassment on this forum comes from liberals or liberal supporters, who frequently level personal, foul-mouthed, sexually explicit abuse at people for no reason. All this "harassment" you claim the "Nazis" (e.g. anyone who disagrees with you) are doing, care to point to some actual examples?

Whereas I can give a litany of examples of the personal harassment and abuse levelled from you tolerant liberals to the rest of us for daring to have an opinion you don't like.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 22:48 #102

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
Seaic wrote:

Ask Thoreau if I've ever harassed her, ask Jagged Hope if I've ever harassed him/her. As I said, I react to provocation but I do not go looking for fights

Seaic has been nothing but polite to me.

Oy, Seaic, you calling me a liberal? :emb: :D
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 22:52 #103

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Seaic wrote:
What about the 4 or 5 anti-Christian threads started by the same poster? Will your concern extend to Christians also? :ponda:

Of course, I have no more bother with Christians than any other religion or philosophical way of life, I would not like to see Christians being harassed or even read anti Christian propaganda, although I would not mind anti religious propaganda as that is not being selective, or targeting, I find the extreme end of some religions quite concerning and also how they control some people, but that's a feeling I have across the broader sense of religion not just any particular one.
I have to admit that I do find the posers mainly on DIF who are on their 'journey' annoying, I have not got the time now to explain why, But yes I don't like to see Christians being attacked unless they are doing something wrong, not just for being a Christian. I have not seen that, tbh when I joined here it was that twirp Wolfy that was acting the arse, once I decided to take little notice of his mad rants 'satire' :sadno:

I looked at some other thread and not did I see anti Christian but I did see white supremacy themes entangled into many threads and posts.

And here we are....

I'm actually quite amazed that your agenda is permitted to be flaunted where anti establishment usually resides on 'truth' forums, where Nazi party themes are about goose stepping the government policy all over the place. :dunno:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 22:57 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 22:57 #104

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
How do you choose from the responses to your comments, which one to answer, blue tackler?
I got the strong impression that you are ignoring mine all over this forum.
If so, why?

:yerright:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 22:58 #105

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Did somebody else just post something :dunno:
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, wtf???

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 23:00 #106

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Jagged Hope wrote:
Seaic has been nothing but polite to me.

Oy, Seaic, you calling me a liberal? :emb: :D

Haha, no - just that we disagree on certain issues. :)
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 23:05 #107

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
How do you choose from the responses to your comments, which one to answer, blue tackler?
If so, why?

Tbh I have not seen you addressing me and don't read your posts I read one or two but when I woke from my boredom I just decided not to reply, so the answer to your question is, I don't think you are very interesting. :noway:
If you can think something useful to post run it by me and I'll let you know :D
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 13 Jun 2014 23:08 #108

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Blue_Tackler wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
If so, why?

Tbh I have not seen you addressing me and don't read your posts I read one or two but when I woke from my boredom I just decided not to reply, so the answer to your question is, I don't think you are very interesting. :noway:
If you can think something useful to post run it by me and I'll let you know :D

:D ok

[excerpt of]

nice to meet you

Godspeed!

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 00:59 #109

Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm not making a jibe it's more of a redirection, either you have come to the wrong forum, that forum SF is specifically set up for white supremacy posts, or you've all come from there, somehow convinced Frog & Novum that you are here to discuss alternative views, exercising your freedom of speech etc.... Of course you lot are simply a bunch of white supremacy agents that infiltrate forums.

What you lot don't seem to realize and this includes the moderators here, is that the rights to freedom of speech is one thing, however you never consider that the rights you advocate for, are trampling on the rights of others who wish to post alternatively without being subjected to the theme of white supremacy that is now imbedded to so many threads, when you could go post on stormfront without impeding the rights of others.

This is the problem with rights, bigoted people only think of their own rights and never how them having their own rights could well be having a negative impact on the rights of others, if you cared about rights other than your own you would already know this .Because you are here to spread the white supremacy agenda you don't care about the rights of others.

This forum is turning into a white supremacy forum and the posters that you lot describe as disruptive trolls, are indeed disrupting your agenda because they/we don't want Nazi's to take over this website, as what appears to be happening.

Absolutely spot on BT.
Let them have the forum though who gives a fuck? They still have a right to speak even if they are complete tools. There's no stopping it now. It's becoming like a war where people have to concede ground in cyber space to nazis.
It seems wrong in light of what happened to Jim but his memory has been dissociated with the site now & rightly so.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
User(s) who Liked this post: wtf???, Frothy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 01:33 #110

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'm not really a liberal per se I just disagree with racism and other prejudices, harassment & bullying, and the demonization of social groups, of course when it's Nazis that are demonized it's not because they are Nazis or anything in particular about the word Nazi that they are demonized, in fact they are usually only demonized because of their own demonizational practices towards others.

I had not planned to have typed demonized that many times, and am unsure if demonizational is a real word or if that's how it's spelt.

Perhaps if you all just started one thread ''Oooooh ooooh we are the Nazis'' and kept all your shit on that one thread then you would not be polluting the entire forum with your 'philosophies'.
And your views on the most powerful black woman in tv land saying white people must die to end racism?
OMPERTZ: Are you saying problem solved?

WINFREY: I’m saying problem not solved. I’m saying that, you know, that’s the beauty of a film like “The Butler,” and it’s the beauty of a film like “12 Years a Slave,” and it’s the beauty of what we’re seeing on stage with “Scottsboro Boys” is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, “Oh, that’s where it all started, this is how far we’ve come, and now this is how much farther we need to go.” Of course problem is not solved. You know, as long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still, there’s a whole generation – I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the south - there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.
Do you think Oprah has ever discussed openly that Jews were behind the slave trade and as a class of people were the highest owners of black slaves until slavery was abolished in America.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 01:43 #111

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

never mind what you were talking about...
how about this example of nothing I'm providing & repeating?
:roll:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 01:58 #112

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Oh .... you're now in a coma?

So you condone anti-white racism by Oprah do you? What a bigoted racist hater you are!

Are you in the BKKK per chance?

(Black KKK) .... though I doubt they'd let a jew in because of how much jews hate blacks.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 08:04 #113

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:
What about the 4 or 5 anti-Christian threads started by the same poster? Will your concern extend to Christians also? :ponda:

Of course, I have no more bother with Christians than any other religion or philosophical way of life, I would not like to see Christians being harassed or even read anti Christian propaganda, although I would not mind anti religious propaganda as that is not being selective, or targeting, I find the extreme end of some religions quite concerning and also how they control some people, but that's a feeling I have across the broader sense of religion not just any particular one.
I have to admit that I do find the posers mainly on DIF who are on their 'journey' annoying, I have not got the time now to explain why, But yes I don't like to see Christians being attacked unless they are doing something wrong, not just for being a Christian. I have not seen that, tbh when I joined here it was that twirp Wolfy that was acting the arse, once I decided to take little notice of his mad rants 'satire' :sadno:

I looked at some other thread and not did I see anti Christian but I did see white supremacy themes entangled into many threads and posts.

And here we are....

I'm actually quite amazed that your agenda is permitted to be flaunted where anti establishment usually resides on 'truth' forums, where Nazi party themes are about goose stepping the government policy all over the place. :dunno:

That post makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

You are right, you do have mental issues don't you?
It was always going to happen!!

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 08:33 #114

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:

And here we are....

No sense to you, thank goodness, I don't want to share the sense of a deluded fool whose entire existence revolves around typing utter bollox about things that he does not understand.

As far as your appearance/performance in TZ is concerned you are the established village idiot.

Psssss go continue with your 'satire' I'm sure it helps you to find a meaning for your reason to post, you're a parasite of the lowest class. A ranting buffoon, I would not be surprised to find out that you are posting from a secure institute for the mentally infirm. :joker:
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2014 09:24 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 08:40 #115

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Orangeaid wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

And your views on the most powerful black woman in tv land saying white people must die to end racism?
OMPERTZ: Are you saying problem solved?

WINFREY: I’m saying problem not solved. I’m saying that, you know, that’s the beauty of a film like “The Butler,” and it’s the beauty of a film like “12 Years a Slave,” and it’s the beauty of what we’re seeing on stage with “Scottsboro Boys” is that it allows people to see where the root of the problem started. It allows people to see, “Oh, that’s where it all started, this is how far we’ve come, and now this is how much farther we need to go.” Of course problem is not solved. You know, as long as people can be judged by the color of their skin, problem’s not solved. As long as there are people who still, there’s a whole generation – I say this, you know, I said this, you know, for apartheid South Africa, I said this for my own, you know, community in the south - there are still generations of people, older people, who were born and bred and marinated in it, in that prejudice and racism, and they just have to die.
Do you think Oprah has ever discussed openly that Jews were behind the slave trade and as a class of people were the highest owners of black slaves until slavery was abolished in America.

I think Oprah is an idiot, if that really is her statement that you posted then I don't think she is meaning as you say 'whites have to die' I read that as she means the old generation of racists have to die,(not be killed but pass on) not white people in general, that's if you want to see and end to racism.
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2014 08:41 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 10:35 #116

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
No sense to you, thank goodness, I don't want to share the sense of a deluded fool whose entire existence revolves around typing utter bollox about things that he does not understand.

As far as your appearance/performance in TZ is concerned you are the established village idiot.

Psssss go continue with your 'satire' I'm sure it helps you to find a meaning for your reason to post, you're a parasite of the lowest class. A ranting buffoon, I would not be surprised to find out that you are posting from a secure institute for the mentally infirm. :joker:

In your incarnation as frothy, you have admitted that you have mental problems.

And you are displaying them with regularity on this forum.

Have you taken your medication?

It was always going to happen!!

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 16:32 #117

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Actually this is pretty funny, because it's not me who spews the same stuff the establishment does about multiculturalism, mass immigration, "tolerance", cultural Marxism, liberalism, nationalism, Brits being lazy, WW2 and so many other things. It's certainly not me who endorses these things, my goals do not align with those of the globalist New World Order. :ponda:
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2014 16:52 by Seaic.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 17:53 #118

Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Seaic wrote:

And here we are....

No thats me :joker:

[excerpt of] White Genocide 14 Jun 2014 18:50 #119

• Straight Shooter
Blue_Tackler wrote:

I think Oprah is an idiot, if that really is her statement that you posted then I don't think she is meaning as you say 'whites have to die' I read that as she means the old generation of racists have to die,(not be killed but pass on) not white people in general, that's if you want to see and end to racism.

That's exactly what Oprah is saying.
User(s) who Liked this post: wtf???, Frothy

[excerpt of] White Genocide 15 Jun 2014 09:35 #120

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Seaic wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

Actually this is pretty funny, because it's not me who spews the same stuff the establishment does about multiculturalism, mass immigration, "tolerance", cultural Marxism, liberalism, nationalism, Brits being lazy, WW2 and so many other things. It's certainly not me who endorses these things, my goals do not align with those of the globalist New World Order. :ponda:

Oh straw man is it?
Not agreeing that certain groups ought be targeted for ridicule is hardly a class example of the complex ideologies of Marxism,
and as you know I have never said that Brits are lazy, only that the service industry has improved since immigration has grown as Brits are better at manufacturing than with menial service jobs.
I've already argued that point over & over and see no point revisiting it.

So now that you're little straw man has collapsed we are back to government agendas, I actually don't vote and despise every form of government that I ever did see, though I do find the Swiss model of direct democracy the most appealing, as it skips party politics at least to some degree.

What you appear to be for, is the national socialist party in the context of Hitler's Nazi party, that experience may have been exaggerated by history with regards to labour/death camps etc..... I know
But it still stands that the Nazi's enforced their policies with some type of strict and brutal methods, that included targeting the weak members of society and invading the countries of other nations.

People in the population that resided outside of what was considered the Nazi agenda were forcefully rounded up and treated as slaves, many dying of disease and malnutrition.

This is a class example of how a government had complete control over it's population, a control that has been built on the threat of torture, death or enslavement, a government that then extends it's policy into other nations and carries out the same brutality, with the use of labour camps etc....

So the Nazi party as an example of how to scare populations into submission is the most overpowering government as to it's policies that I can think of in Europe perhaps since the fall of the Roman empire.

And you of course think that that is good. :roll:

:sadno:
Last Edit: 15 Jun 2014 12:02 by Frothy.