Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] White Genocide

White Genocide 23 May 2017 10:38 #141

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Oh shut up you white hater ^
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

White Genocide 23 May 2017 16:31 #142

Ausrotten wrote:
Oh shut up you white hater ^

Translated into white people aren't acting in the self hating destructive way that you obviously want them to act. So you project your own hatred onto them, accusing those who see through the deception as ''white haters.'' Orwellian much.

Obviously it's not those who oppose mass immigration and all the anti-white affirmative action that goes hand in glove along with it who are the haters, it's those who support the destructive path we're on who are the real haters. People like you.

Yes, I excepted yours and flares little rant from the thread. That's called good and fair moderation. You can bitch about it all you like, I don't care.

Moral of the story is don't troll or try and start flame wars in other members threads. Check and reflect on your own behavior before you bitch at others. You're hardly a beacon of fairness and moral high standards yourself.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 23 May 2017 17:28 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

White Genocide 24 May 2017 14:34 #143

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Translated into most white people want to have nothing to do with Hitler or any such separatist nonsense, white people don't want to be like you, we cringe at you, so you embarrass white people, we want to be as far removed form your ilk as possible, you must really hate them to misrepresent them in such manner.

It's why David Duke got a reality check in his last election. You represent a fringe group of white people who hate Jews and think that you are superior to other ''races'' white people are either ashamed of, or laughing at you, but you just don't see it.

Or if you do see it, you've turned on them because you hate white people, you only like Hitler et al... Not whites in general.

Go to place full of white people and start your racist shit, see what happens to you.
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 14:42 by Frothy.

White Genocide 24 May 2017 14:41 #144

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Ausrotten wrote:
Translated into most white people want to have nothing to do with Hitler or any such separatist nonsense, white people don't want to be like you, we cringe at you, so you embarrass white people, we want to be as far removed form your ilk as possible, you must really hate them to misrepresent them in such manner.

It's why David Duke got a reality check in his last election. You represent a fringe group of white people who hate Jews and think that you are superior to other ''races'' white people are either ashamed of, or laughing at you, but you just don't see it.

Or if you do see it, you've turned on them because you hate white people, you only like Hitler et al... Not whites in general.

Go to place full of white people and start your racist shit, see what happens to you.

Typical wishful thinking. :roll:

Reality in a nutshell:

Voltaire wrote:
Forced multiculturalism makes NAZIS

from Red Ice

truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/61895-fighting-racism-implementing-multiculturalism.html?start=1300#263049

This is a perfect description of your mindset, "Ausrotten": truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68437-do-jews-have-a-plan-for-world-domination.html?start=120#263050

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

White Genocide 24 May 2017 14:43 #145

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
^ The gangs all here, same mo over and over, troll and protect, troll and protect ......

As for starting flame wars and trolling members threads, zorro have you forgotten so quickly your own behaviour on threads that I started i.e The Holocaust, or your behaviour on threads started by wiikiiid and Cinta, you trolling prick, you simply excerpt information that you don't want to see, annabele pointed that out from the outset, you always excerpt threads at a point of an opposing view to your own, you're a troll with extra buttons, nothing else.
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 14:45 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 24 May 2017 14:51 #146

I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I'm just not going to waste another minute of my day on you. You're a total waste of space and a lost cause, that isn't worth wasting any time on to try and educate. Again you're having another mini meltdown just because you don't like the fact somebody is here moderating your shit stirring. Flare took it without complaining, but then that's to be expected, Flare can take it on the chin like a man and move on. Unlike yourself.

Moral of the story is, don't give anybody good reason to excerpt a post. And it won't happen. There's a whole lot more material here that could do with sorting through and excerpting, and certainly not just from yourself. But I won't because it's just not my style to treat others in that way. Hence the reason why Novum trusts in me to moderate the boards fairly.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:05 by Return of Zorro.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 24 May 2017 14:53 #147

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
:yerright:
You can almost smell their fear-sweat and their aggressiveness has multiplied.
truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=760#262150
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] White Genocide 24 May 2017 15:02 #148

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro wrote:
I've said this before, and I'll say it again. I'm just not going to waste another minute of my day on you. You're a total waste of space and a lost cause, that isn't worth wasting any time on to try and educate. Again you're having another mini meltdown just because you don't like the fact somebody is here moderating your shit stirring. Flare took it without complaining, but then that's to be expected, Flare can take it on the chin like a man and move on. Unlike yourself.

Moral of the story is, don't give anybody good reason to excerpt a post.

Moral of the story, you're a corrupt cunt. You merely excerpted my post that you didn't like and Flares trolling of it. ''Take it on the chin'' it's a fucking forum you joker, and it's censored by your bias and rather greasy thumb.

You just can't take it when it's pointed out to you that the vast vast VAST majority of white people would rather you went away, they don't like your racist rants, and they don't want to be labelled as part of your ilk, you damage us, you hate us, you must really hate whites to present us in your ugly projections as right wing fringe nutcases, lol that's you, not white people, you're a fucking joke from start to finish.
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:08 by Frothy.

[excerpt of] White Genocide 24 May 2017 15:12 #149

Yeah really. Like I'm deleting any of your rubbish. Not. Anybody would think I've been going around the forum deleting your posts. You had a handful of posts MOVED, that's all. Which you only have yourself to blame for. Big deal. Time to move on now don't ya think?

[excerpt of] White Genocide 24 May 2017 15:15 #150

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
I didn't say you deleted my posts but you do move them, but you are quite happy to permit other threads to be trolled to hell and back if you don't agree with the premise.

So you move my posts out of a discussion because you don't agree with them, and then you encourage trolling of threads that don't suit your world view, we've all seen it, your behaviour is well documented here.
Time to move on now don't ya think?

I posted at Flare ''oh shut up you white hater'' you quoted that post and stated that I was complaining about moderation, so now I have given you what you asked for, you now want to move on.... :dunno:
Last Edit: 24 May 2017 15:19 by Frothy.