Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 00:24 #1

Orangeaid wrote:
The Internet isn't real life though. Trolls behave in a way that they'd never get away with in real life. If they did behave like they do online they'd get a punch in the face.

I'll tell you what...
you take your attitude of
anti-semitism
homophobia
white pride
nazism & Hitler apology

& do a tour of a few bars speaking about it to random people.
See what happens. Report back if you can still speak.
:chuckle:

it's a good job for you the internet exists so you can hide yourself!
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wtf???

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 00:59 #2

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Actually Android I talk relatively openly about the homosexual agenda, how gays want to destroy marriage and also the link between homosexuals and pedophilia.

I also talk relatively freely, in a measured way, about zionist lobbies taking control of the US in the 70s and Israel using the US military to fight its wars.

I also talk relatively openly about M O S S A D and Israel being behind 9 / 11.

I also talk very freely about cultural Marxism and the push of militant secularism ... especially to Greens voting uberlibtards . Those people are generally so clueless about where their views come from let alone when I point out how badly they've been played by Jewish philosophers.

I also talk in a very measured way about the lies of WWII. I like many have ancestors who fought in the war who knew of the multitude of lies and Jewish manipulation.

Many many people know things "aren't right" in the West, and are keen to listen.

Many many people are starting to wake up. The lid can't be kept on forever. And the worst I've got is puzzled looks.

As for you Android, carry on .....

User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Timesarrow

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:04 #3

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid wrote:
Actually Android I talk relatively openly about the homosexual agenda, how gays want to destroy marriage and also the link between homosexuals and pedophilia.

I also talk relatively freely, in a measured way, about zionist lobbies taking control of the US in the 70s and Israel using the US military to fight its wars.

I also talk very freely about cultural Marxism and the push of militant secularism ... especially to Greens voting uberlibtards . Those people are generally so clueless about where their views come from let alone when I point out how badly they've been played by Jewish philosophers.

I also talk in a very measured way about the lies of WWII. I like many have ancestors who fought in the war who knew of the multitude of lies and Jewish manipulation.

Many many people know things "aren't right" in the West, and are keen to listen.

Many many people are starting to wake up. The lid can't be kept on forever. And the worst I've got is puzzled looks.

Nice selfie Orangeaid :)

Where did you take that?
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:09 #4

Orangeaid wrote:

So you go around talking shit.
Hardly surprising.
Do you do this with other rednecks?

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:14 #5

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
So Android, say we all come around to your way of thinking, and embrace homosexuals, Talmudic Jews, transvestites and whoever else you consider important.... How does that help the rest of us (the large majority) who are NOT homosexual transvestite Talmudic Jews?

You must see there is a lot wrong in the world Android. Can you explain how us all loving homosexuals (etc etc) actually helps solve major world problems?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:14 #6

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wtf??? wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Where did you take that?
I thought I recognized you. You were getting your photo done for this meme weren't you?

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:20 #7

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid wrote:
wtf??? wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Where did you take that?
I thought I recognized you. You were getting your photo done for this meme weren't you?

I've just reported that post.

Do you find people that are physically disfigured funny?

You are one sick individual :mad:
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:22 #8

Timesarrow wrote:
So Android, say we all come around to your way of thinking, and embrace homosexuals, Talmudic Jews, transvestites and whoever else you consider important.... How does that help the rest of us (the large majority) who are NOT homosexual transvestite Talmudic Jews?

You must see there is a lot wrong in the world Android. Can you explain how us all loving homosexuals (etc etc) actually helps solve major world problems?

Nobody is asking you to love anybody. I've never stated that anybody is more important than anybody else.....
but it is pointless to denigrate large groups of people based on sweeping generalisations, & they tend to be directed at people who aren't really out to harm anybody else. Somebody reads the Talmud and is a Jew... and? Somebody is gay... and?
It's hardly helpful to pointing out the major problems in the world by constantly denigrating minority groups is it? They aren't the problem.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:26 #9

Oh we're out to denigrate the disabled now. An all time low is reached. :roll:
Koolaid seems to think it's 1939 & he's looking forward to getting involved in some T4.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:30 #10

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Nobody is asking you to love anybody. I've never stated that anybody is more important than anybody else.....
but it is pointless to denigrate large groups of people based on sweeping generalisations, & they tend to be directed at people who aren't really out to harm anybody else. Somebody reads the Talmud and is a Jew... and? Somebody is gay... and?
It's hardly helpful to pointing out the major problems in the world by constantly denigrating minority groups is it? They aren't the problem.

I agree that INDIVIDUAL gays, Jews and so on are not the problem (but anyone, Jewish or not, who reads the Talmud and likes it is a problem), but they are being used as useful idiots by the elites to subvert society and destroy all moral values, in particular the family, but also community, nationality and religion.

It's the same with feminism. INDIVIDUAL feminists aren't the problem and have some laudable ideas, but feminism has long since been hijacked by opportunistic social engineers who have subverted and controlled it to their own ends.

If I'm not obliged to love everybody, why is it not okay for me to have a less than "celebratory" opinion of homosexuals? I am against gay marriage and certainly gay adoption and do not consider a homosexual pairing to be equal to a heterosexual one. That does not mean I hate individual gay people, and certainly doesn't mean I wish violence or cruelty towards them.

Am I allowed to have this opinion according to you, or should I expect to be beaten up for expressing it?

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:31 #11

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Orangeaid's gone offline...... I wonder why?

Sick bastard :mad:

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 01:32 by wtf???.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:39 #12

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:

Oh do stop the offended routine. You've done nothing but deliberately try and wind people up tonight, rather like SEANX or his lapdog John, or perhaps that Crowley-worshipping weirdo Bikerdruid. You need to wake up, and fast, before it's too late.

And have some more bedtime reading.
User(s) who Liked this post: Timesarrow

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:42 #13

Timesarrow wrote:

I agree that INDIVIDUAL gays, Jews and so on are not the problem (but anyone, Jewish or not, who reads the Talmud and likes it is a problem), but they are being used as useful idiots by the elites to subvert society and destroy all moral values, in particular the family, but also community, nationality and religion.

I disagree that reading and liking the Talmud makes anybody a problem. Certainly no more than anybody reading and liking the bible anyway.
When people get a bit fundamentalist about their beliefs is where problems start.
It's the same with feminism. INDIVIDUAL feminists aren't the problem and have some laudable ideas, but feminism has long since been hijacked by opportunistic social engineers who have subverted and controlled it to their own ends.

I'd say it started off by being manipulated & it's gone on from there.
If I'm not obliged to love everybody, why is it not okay for me to have a less than "celebratory" opinion of homosexuals? I am against gay marriage and certainly gay adoption and do not consider a homosexual pairing to be equal to a heterosexual one. That does not mean I hate individual gay people, and certainly doesn't mean I wish violence or cruelty towards them.

You're not obliged to love anybody but remember whose business other people's lives are.
Gay marriage cannot harm you any more than a gay relationship. What harm does it cause you if a gay relationship is given equal status in the eyes of the law?
Just let people get on with their lives if they aren't causing you any problems..... that's my outlook anyway. There's no point going on about it & constantly worrying about it - it's not taking over the world & does not affect your sexuality or your relationship. There's considerably more important things to worry about.
Am I allowed to have this opinion according to you, or should I expect to be beaten up for expressing it?

You are obviously entitled to your opinion as much as I'm entitled to disagree. :)
I don't believe in violence, no. It tends not to solve anything and more often than not makes things worse.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:49 #14

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Seaic wrote:
wtf??? wrote:

Oh do stop the offended routine. You've done nothing but deliberately try and wind people up tonight, rather like SEANX or his lapdog John, or perhaps that Crowley-worshipping weirdo Bikerdruid. You need to wake up, and fast, before it's too late.

Do you think it's okay to make fun of disabled people?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:52 #15

Seaic wrote:
wtf??? wrote:

Stop being offended by people denigrating the disabled?
Seriously?
I think you need to wake up Jack. Posting about Jews in China aint gonna do it.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:57 #16

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:
Seaic wrote:
wtf??? wrote:

Well, you obviously think it's perfectly okay to "make fun" of non-disabled people, as you've been doing tediously all night. Maybe you should try the old adage "treat others as you would like to be treated yourself". You compared Orangeaid to a physically unattractive being, and now you're acting all butthurt he responded in kind. Stop it.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 01:59 #17

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:

I personally don't like it, no - however, I don't go around behaving like a sour old hypocrite because my feelings have been hurt, even though I've been deliberately trying to annoy for the past 4 hours. If you can't take it, don't give it out.

Urgency is required, you need to wake up to the globalists who have shattered your mind. Here's something to help! Good luck, and be safe from the products of the loins of evil.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:08 #18

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Seaic wrote:
wtf??? wrote:

I personally don't like it, no - however, I don't go around behaving like a sour old hypocrite because my feelings have been hurt, even though I've been deliberately trying to annoy for the past 4 hours. If you can't take it, don't give it out.

Urgency is required, you need to wake up to the globalists who have shattered your mind. Here's something to help! Good luck, and be safe from the products of the loins of evil.

Oh. I can take what I give.

How do you think that woman in the pic (A REAL PERSON) would feel having some prick posting it on a forum the way Orangeaid did?

I don't think the troll in the pic he posted would mind his pic being posted, do you?

Martin Luther King, Jr.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:15 #19

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
Stop being offended by people denigrating the disabled?
Seriously?
I think you need to wake up Jack. Posting about Jews in China aint gonna do it.

It's not the end of the world though is it? As you keep telling everyone - "there are far more important things in the world".

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:17 #20

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ironic thing is, I'm sure AR and wtf are 100% "pro-choice" where it comes to aborting disabled foetuses, but are now on here moaning about people "denigrating the disabled".

I think posting a mildly offensive photo on the internet of someone is significantly less detrimental to their well-being than killing them, don't you boys?
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare