Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:22 #21

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Timesarrow wrote:
Ironic thing is, I'm sure AR and wtf are 100% "pro-choice" where it comes to aborting disabled foetuses, but are now on here moaning about people "denigrating the disabled".

I think posting a mildly offensive photo on the internet of someone is significantly less detrimental to their well-being than killing them, don't you boys?

I wouldn't call that a mildly offensive photo with that caption!!!

Anyone else agree?.....hit the thank you tab if you do!

EDIT: This is the pic that Orangeaid posted in case anyone missed it......

I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 02:25 by wtf???.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:26 #22

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Ironic thing is, I'm sure AR and wtf are 100% "pro-choice" where it comes to aborting disabled foetuses, but are now on here moaning about people "denigrating the disabled".

I think posting a mildly offensive photo on the internet of someone is significantly less detrimental to their well-being than killing them, don't you boys?

Call it whatever you want, it's still 100000000000 times less offensive than violently murdering a baby for being disabled, which is what you "pro-choice" advocates support.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:33 #23

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Where have I said I'm a "pro-choice" advocate?
I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:34 #24

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:

Aren't you?

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:35 #25

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:37 #26

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:

Here, by evading the question. I know you're pro-choice, your type always is.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:43 #27

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***

And Timesarrow, you don't know my type......you wouldn't want to.

Good night.....go and get some sleep ;)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:47 #28

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***

Well, for once we agree - that you endlessly derail threads, that I would not like to become further acquainted with you, and that it is time to go to sleep. Goodnight :thumbup: (P.S. And as you've failed to deny being pro-choice for the third time, I think we can qualify beyond reasonable doubt that you are.)
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Seaic

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:51 #29

• wtf???
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Timesarrow wrote:
wtf??? wrote:
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***

Well, for once we agree - that you endlessly derail threads, that I would not like to become further acquainted with you, and that it is time to go to sleep. Goodnight :thumbup: (P.S. And as you've failed to deny being pro-choice for the third time, I think we can qualify beyond reasonable doubt that you are.)

Good night dickhead :)

Martin Luther King, Jr.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 02:56 #30

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
wtf??? wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
wtf??? wrote:
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***
***THREAD DERAIL***

Good night dickhead :)

Goodnight sweetheart x
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 05:13 #31

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wtf??? wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
wtf??? wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Actually Android I talk relatively openly about the homosexual agenda, how gays want to destroy marriage and also the link between homosexuals and pedophilia.

I also talk relatively freely, in a measured way, about zionist lobbies taking control of the US in the 70s and Israel using the US military to fight its wars.

I also talk relatively openly about M O S S A D and Israel being behind 9 / 11.

I also talk very freely about cultural Marxism and the push of militant secularism ... especially to Greens voting uberlibtards . Those people are generally so clueless about where their views come from let alone when I point out how badly they've been played by Jewish philosophers.

I also talk in a very measured way about the lies of WWII. I like many have ancestors who fought in the war who knew of the multitude of lies and Jewish manipulation.

Many many people know things "aren't right" in the West, and are keen to listen.

Many many people are starting to wake up. The lid can't be kept on forever. And the worst I've got is puzzled looks.

As for you Android, carry on .....

Nice selfie Orangeaid :)

Where did you take that?
I thought I recognized you. You were getting your photo done for this meme weren't you?

I've just reported that post.

Do you find people that are physically disfigured funny?

You are one sick individual :mad:
Oh get off your high horse Ms SZ poster here to troll.

You got back your medicine and being a dumb ass troll using 14 year old tactics you reported it.

Typical troll. Can't debate to save themselves, stirs the pot using churlish behaviour, gets it back, then reports and plays aggrieved.

typical troll behaviour

Go on to DIF if you want to exercise that MO
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 05:41 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 05:18 #32

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
wtf??? wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

EDIT: This is the pic that Orangeaid posted in case anyone missed it......

and by the way Ms SZ troll I never said anything about that photo other than said it was you.

if I had your level of sensitivity I would have reported your post where you said I was that troll holding the spam and Israeli flag.

Now you are calling the woman in that photo offensive?
Seriously? Are you that superficial that you label appearance and height challenged people offensive? (I am deliberately using PC speech for you so I don't offend your sensitivities again)

Go back to SZ pot stirring troll
Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 05:22 by Orangeaid.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 09:41 #33

Seaic wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
Stop being offended by people denigrating the disabled?
Seriously?
I think you need to wake up Jack. Posting about Jews in China aint gonna do it.

It's not the end of the world though is it? As you keep telling everyone - "there are far more important things in the world".

There are far more important things in the world. Yep. But possibly not to that individual.

Love's your enemy.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 09:50 #34

Timesarrow wrote:

Essentially, you're trying to justify that post based on a different viewpoint: would that picture therefore be acceptable to pro-lifers?
I can't see it.
Except you guys. Birds of a feather.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 09:54 #35

Orangeaid wrote:
Oh get off your high horse Ms SZ poster here to troll.

You got back your medicine and being a dumb ass troll using 14 year old tactics you reported it.

Typical troll. Can't debate to save themselves, stirs the pot using churlish behaviour, gets it back, then reports and plays aggrieved.

typical troll behaviour

Go on to DIF if you want to exercise that MO

Everyone else is a troll but people who agree with you.
Bit of redneck stance.

That picture is evidence of clear trolling.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 10:28 #36

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
It's shabbos. Shouldn't you be eating chicken soup and bread or something?

Last Edit: 13 Jun 2014 10:32 by Orangeaid.

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 11:54 #37

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Android Replicant wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Essentially, you're trying to justify that post based on a different viewpoint: would that picture therefore be acceptable to pro-lifers?
I can't see it.
Except you guys. Birds of a feather.

It would be irrelevant to pro-lifers, as it has nothing to do with abortion, euthanasia, the death penalty or anything else involving life and death.

My point, Android, was to draw attention to your and wtf's glaring hypocrisy. You cry about a mildly offensive meme on the internet "denigrating disabled people", but zealously support their being violently butchered in utero.

Now... Doesn't that seem a tad hypocritical to you? Everyone gets teased at some point in their life, be it because they're disabled, wear glasses, are fat, or are an annoying Android Replicant. But I think we would all rather a bit of mockery than murder, no?

[excerpt of] Block Button - Kunena User block / ignore feature 13 Jun 2014 11:55 #38

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Frankly, I would love an ignore button for little trolling kikeles.
Its just disgusting to read the same spam by apologists and pathological liars, the same crew as on Icke forums.

Why are they tolerated to infest every forum with jewish rubbish?
Its not as if the msm wouldn't spew same nonsense 24h.
These people are overrepresented.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare