Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 16 Jun 2014 22:34 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
:shill:

And no matter how absurd and bizarre they may be, we treat them nicely!

:joker:


:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2014 22:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 16 Jun 2014 23:02 #2

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
shills don't exist on ;truth' webpages.
Shill has become a term that is used by posters to dig themselves out of a hole when their philosophies have been exposed as contradiction.

The most classic example being here where I direct your attention to the migrational behaviour of Hitler & Co, not solely because he was the offspring at the age of3 of Austrian immigrants to Germany but because the Nazi policy was to migrate to other European countries and forcibly take them over.

And then you lot of wannabe Nazis say you disagree with immigration, when immigration was a Nazi trait.
As for the term shill, do you think in all reality that anyone is going to pay someone to post on DIF or TZ or wherever :iitm:

It's just a self defence mechanism, I see it as you're struggling to counter my arguments about the behaviour of Hitler & Co, it's the same shit as they type on DIF ''oh we must be right their sending the shills in'' :chuckle:

As if the secret services are going to care two hoots what a few Nazis think on TZ when they could go to stormfront and find many more and with in depth knowledge, and btw I'm not mentioning stormfornt as a jibe but only to point out, if in wild fantasy they were sending the 'shills' in to debate with a handful of 'Nazis or national socialists or whatever you wannabe, they'd send them into the hive not the cub scout hut :larf:

As for my opinion of Hitler and Co,Not because I believe everything that is reported about them, or I disbelieve everything reported but because when the dubious evidence is removed and the exaggeration exposed, I still see what is left, invasive migration, slave labour camps and persecution of social groups, I don't think that many people deny that, and that is not really something that any reasonable person would agree with.

Are you stating that Hitler's mob did not migrate forcibly into other countries, did not have slave labour camps, did not select social groups for persecution, resulting in quite a lot of deaths by malnutrition & disease?

I think there is a HUGE difference between rediscovering the real history of WW2 and pretending that the Nazis were rather nice and did not try and take over many other European countries.

Shill :hahano:

You sound like a 10 yr old child. :roll:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 16 Jun 2014 23:06 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:17 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Android Replicant wrote:

So you've learned everything you know from some idiots on forums.
Thanks for confirming that.

:thumbup:

Unless you had your eyes shut, Tiny got his arse kicked on DIF on just about every subject he waffled on about.
Quite simply, he's one of the most stupid & dishonest people you'll come across. Birds of a feather & all that...

... vomits the tolerated hateful hasbara adl codoh ushmm dif ziobot.
Tolerance can be a good thing - because it always drives the real haters to EXPOSE themselves.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 10:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:45 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
:arowup:





..... and they love teamwork :anarchy:



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 10:48 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:51 #5

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:arowup:





..... and they love teamwork :anarchy:




I think you give frothy/Tackler too much credit.

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:56 #6

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:arowup:





..... and they love teamwork :anarchy:



:arowup:




I'll call them shills if they expose the Nazis as immigrant merchants :facepalm:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:57 #7

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 10:58 #8

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'll call them shills if they expose the Nazis as immigrant merchants :facepalm:

Nope, people will call you what your stated aim on this forum is.

:nono:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:03 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'll call them shills if they expose the Nazis as immigrant merchants :facepalm:

Nope, people will call you what your stated aim on this forum is.

:nono:

Thank goodness, the aim being to post the truth, the supplement now being to educate Nazi wannabes about the immigration traits of their heroes :up:

So truth provider and perspective director will be fine thanks :)

'Shill' is merely some of you's cognitive dissonance kicking in because anti immigration crews don't like to hear about Nazi immigration :cool2:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:03 #10

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
Who on earth writes these nonsensical random snippets parroted by 'tackler'?
I smells of Sulphur through the internet. :twitch:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:05 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
Oracle wrote:
Who on earth writes these nonsensical random snippets parroted by 'tackler'?
I smells of Sulphur through the internet. :twitch:

it won't work, the truth is in my last post.

:wissl:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:09 #12

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
Oracle wrote:
Who on earth writes these nonsensical random snippets parroted by 'tackler'?
I smells of Sulphur through the internet. :twitch:


You smell the elephant sized rat in the room too? :coolio:

The tackler who is posting here isn't the frothy who got banned from DIF and SZ.

The snivelling rat has given over his details to somebody else.

Whom I wonder?

Unless of course his mental problems entail having multiple personalities, which is feasible I suppose.

:chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 11:10 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:15 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
wolfy wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Who on earth writes these nonsensical random snippets parroted by 'tackler'?
I smells of Sulphur through the internet. :twitch:


You smell the elephant sized rat in the room too? :coolio:

The tackler who is posting here isn't the frothy who got banned from DIF and SZ.

The snivelling rat has given over his details to somebody else.

Whom I wonder?

Unless of course his mental problems entail having multiple personalities, which is feasible I suppose.

:chuckle:

These tactics signify that you are unable to continue the debate and are now trying to create distraction.

It don't really matter what you think or who you think I am or not.

At the end of the day it's clear that Hitler & Co were immigration merchants, you have no answers to that fact so you now try to discredit me.

Please continue I like to see you squirm. Not because I want to see you squirm but because it's how you chew the truth lol
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:18 #14

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
Blue_Tackler wrote:
These tactics signify that you are unable to continue the debate and are now trying to create distraction.

It don't really matter what you think or who you think I am or not.

At the end of the day it's clear that Hitler & Co were immigration merchants, you have no answers to that fact so you now try to discredit me.

Please continue I like to see you squirm. Not because I want to see you squirm but because it's how you chew the truth lol

And you post signifies that you are insane, as I haven't been conversing about Hitler with you.

I am just highlighting what you are to people.

And you are right, I will leave the others to debate Hitler with you.

Just so they know what they are dealing with.

:iitm:
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 11:19 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:30 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16528
  • Likes received: 1727
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
These tactics signify that you are unable to continue the debate and are now trying to create distraction.

It don't really matter what you think or who you think I am or not.

At the end of the day it's clear that Hitler & Co were immigration merchants, you have no answers to that fact so you now try to discredit me.

Please continue I like to see you squirm. Not because I want to see you squirm but because it's how you chew the truth lol

And you post signifies that you are insane, as I haven't been conversing about Hitler with you.

I am just highlighting what you are to people.

And you are right, I will leave the others to debate Hitler with you.

Just so they know what they are dealing with.

:iitm:

I keep forgetting that I'm meant to be ignoring you, you don't create informative posts, not even poor attempts, all you do it target certain posters that appear to be winning debates on TZ with the Nazi group.

ciao :cool2:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:32 #16

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I keep forgetting that I'm meant to be ignoring you,

It must be your mental condition.

I will keep reminding you if it makes it easier.

Ignore me.

:chuckle:
It was always going to happen!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:37 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
wolfy wrote:

I think you give frothy/Tackler too much credit.

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:


By the measure of their humanoid resources' shenanigans on this small forum
- and they are definitely überrepresented with nonsensical comments -
the EMPLOYERS know exactly what those low quality disturbers are worth to them.
And never underestimate their FINANCIAL power! The "reparations" never stopped to flood
(may they drown in other people's money! SOON).
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 11:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 11:49 #18

  • Oracle
  • Oracle's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
  • Posts: 3979
  • Likes received: 3241
The intentional wickedness and hypocrisy behind their silly game is, that you can be sure, they already mandated an army of corrupt lawyers to silence you, the site, whatever. The pure fact that truth is openly discussed makes them frothing at their mouths, if you know they consider "anti-semite crime" in NY(!) to be, if a jew doesn't get some days off, as documented in Defamation movie.
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 12:07 #19

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
I disagree entirely. The meerkat man is one of the most informative and enlightening posters I have had the pleasure of interacting with on the Internet.

Others (from another forum) have been a palestinian-american academic who completely opened my eyes to the reality of the illegal state of Israel, the Transfer Agreement, the control of the US by zionist and Jewish lobbies etc.

Another from that forum was a former Marxist turned Christian who opened my eyes to the holohoax.

Meerkat man from icke I have to say was one of the standout posters on there - especially being East German and having lived under the oppressive Jewish BS regime of communism

You on the other hand AR are an illinformed, ignorant, manipulative, name calling paid protagonist who wakes up each morning bends over and takes it up to the stomach from international jewry in order to earn a few shekels.

So you've learned everything you know from some idiots on forums.
Thanks for confirming that.

:thumbup:

Unless you had your eyes shut, Tiny got his arse kicked on DIF on just about every subject he waffled on about.
Quite simply, he's one of the most stupid & dishonest people you'll come across. Birds of a feather & all that...
I take it back .... international Jewry is not doing you up to the stomach but to your tonsils. :D

No. The two people I referred to were far from idiots. The Palestinian was an academic in Chicago who was highly involved with the Palestinian lobby in the US to try achieve an end to illegal international settlements in the West Bank, where her family was being dispossessed of land they'd held for centuries. She ran rings around the ziobots on that forum. It was like slaves being fed to the Lions in the Coliseum.

Though unlike you, they had only been to Camp Zion North America and had the Israel has the right to exist disc inserted. They knew nothing about WWII. You don't really know much about WWII either it has to be said. Only aspects of the official Allied / Jewish propaganda, and you've only had the call everyone who challenges the propaganda a Nazi disc inserted. Which as Oracle said is a derogatory term invented by the Jewish - Allie propaganda machine to smear Germany.

Everything I have learnt has come from independent research from credible sources. Mostly academic papers and articles.

Your statements regarding Tiny are simple ziobot retorts to someone who is smarter than they are and who knows the Jewish lies intimately and calls them as they are.

Tiny wouldn't have had his arse whipped by anyone. Rather the ADL socialist mods used lies aggression and underhand tactics to try and contain the truth being discussed.

The truth always prevails .... history has shown us that.

Jewry will fall, yet again, but when that occurs it is always very bloody.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:00 #20

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
Still trolling and shilling I see Tackler
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, bones
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.