Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:01 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17493
  • Likes received: 1800
KoreBolt wrote:
Still trolling and shilling I see Tackler

your tactics wont work. the facts in my last post remain the truth.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:08 #22

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
Oracle wrote:
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:11 #23

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.


My doubts, that you are naturally THAT "naïve", are growing by the day .............


Blue_Tackler wrote:
KoreBolt wrote:
Still trolling and shilling I see Tackler

your tactics wont work. the facts in my last post remain the truth.





"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 15:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:13 #24

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.


My doubts that you are naturally that naïve are growing by the day .............

Why would anyone be paid to post?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:16 #25

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
.......... wrote:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, so no need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist, but there ARE paid Internet shills.

Zionist shill -
zioncrimefactory.com/2013/01/20/former-hasbara-operative-confesses-i-was-paid-by-enemy-jews-to-shill-for-israel-online/

DIF is full of shills. Shills for medicinal companies, the European Union, Israel, Monsanto, the government, and so on.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:22 #26

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.


My doubts that you are naturally that naïve are growing by the day .............

Why would anyone be paid to post?


HASBARA :right: truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=60

I remember very well what you did truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/63305-subjects-and-facts-which-i-don-t-dare-to-discuss-in-the-public-section.html?start=60
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:27 #27

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
Blue_Tackler wrote:
KoreBolt wrote:
Still trolling and shilling I see Tackler

your tactics wont work. the facts in my last post remain the truth.

People know who the real tactician is here. I disagree with your post. Let's leave it at that
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:29 #28

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
I honestly don't understand what could be accomplished by paying people to post on conspiracy forums.

Nobody on these forums are stopping wealthy people from being rich so what would be the point of it?

Someone please explain this to me in your own words without posting links.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:35 #29

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
Conspiracy forum? Don't you mean Truth Forum?

If you watch mainstream news.. that airs dozens on conspiracy theories daily.... and the crazy thing... people believe those ones!!
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Seaic, bones

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:37 #30

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11634
  • Likes received: 8015
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.
Druid and GMP are obvious pay per posters.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:38 #31

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
KoreBolt wrote:
Conspiracy forum? Don't you mean Truth Forum?

yea truth forum
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:39 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:
I honestly don't understand what could be accomplished by paying people to post on conspiracy forums.

Nobody on these forums are stopping wealthy people from being rich so what would be the point of it?

Someone please explain this to me in your own words without posting links.


1) This is a TRUTH forum!
2) The topic on this thread is What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?
3) If you want to discuss paid shills go to the HASBARA thread linked above


edit: wrong quote
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 15:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:40 #33

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
Orangeaid wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.
Druid and GMP are obvious pay per posters.

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:43 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
.......... wrote:

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?

STOP tf trolling!!!
This behaviour is BLATANTLY disruptive and you know it.
In the DIF PIT threads get dumped in exactly this way into the Rant Room by the trolls/shills/mods.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 15:45 #35

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
.......... wrote:

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?

STOP tf trolling!!!
This behaviour is BLATANTLY disruptive and you know it.
In the DIF PIT threads get dumped in exactly this way into the Rant Room by the trolls/shills/mods.

I ask a few simple questions on this page.

Nothing was disruptive.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 16:23 #36

.......... wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.
Druid and GMP are obvious pay per posters.

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?

Because an increasing amount of people now get their information from the internet rather than from the mass media. The so called alternative media is already heavily infiltrated with gatekeepers and disinformation.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 16:24 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 18:25 #37

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10205
  • Likes received: 2891
Zorro wrote:
.......... wrote:

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?

Because an increasing amount of people now get their information from the internet rather than from the mass media. The so called alternative media is already heavily infiltrated with gatekeepers and disinformation.

Who gets paid and how much?

Or is this just an assumption without proof?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 18:32 #38

  • KoreBolt
  • KoreBolt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Chwilio am y gwirionedd, a bydd yn gosod i chi am ddim.
  • Posts: 546
  • Likes received: 458
One just has to read what kind of things GMP and Druid say in their posts. Hey for all I know... YOU could be either one of those accounts hey?

Totally mainstream minded... Even when evidence was provided to them they would still parrot the mainstream. Druid pseudonym would tend to get defensive over the LGBT issues. Whereas since the character GMP was created to represent an old school with a freemasonic friend high up in the ranks.... he would act as an old man and refer to mythical Mrs GMP quite frequently.

EDIT: You know I could always TELL when I was reading a GMP post before actually scrolling across to see who it was posted by. I would say to myself ''look at this propaganda pushing post... bet it's by GMP..'' ... and HEY PRESTO.... so it was!
- KoreBolt

Conspiracy Theorist - A derogatory term used to intimidate critical thinkers and truth seekers. It's not a conspiracy theory if we can prove it. Why can't they answer all our vital questions?
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 18:33 by KoreBolt.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 19:43 #39

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17493
  • Likes received: 1800
Shills don't exist on 'truth' forums, posters make them up to appear more important than they really are....

Look they must be worried their sending the shills in !!

Shills are far, far, far from being needed to correct a bunch of half educated bigoted fools, there is nothing that happens on DIF, TZ, SZ or anywhere else that would require shills, like some type of security services spy would give two fcks what a bunch of bedroom activists post on a forum which at any given time would host at most what 50 - 100 readers,.

As far as DIF is concerned shills don't need to entre because as soon as reptiods are mentioned the website is laughable.

If you want to look for shills look at the ones who are involved with events such as the few witnesses from 9/11 that came out to be media workers, that's what shills do, they don't waste time debating with argumentative little ginks on 'truth' forums.

I guess there are those who turn up with multi accounts all running at once, I guess that's what some of you Nazis is, all it does is give support to your own debate/agenda but even that is not being a shill, rather it's being a sad little fool.

As for my aliases, generally speaking I replace them when they are deleted, I don't have more than one username on any given forum, and only replace it if I chose to return after being unfairly expelled.
So in many cases it's more like stubbornness than shillingness.
So this pack of TZ Nazis ... I wonder how many posters it really consists of 2 or 3 I guess, you then thank your own posts to give them pseudo kudos.
sad.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 19:51 #40

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Shills don't exist on 'truth' forums, posters make them up to appear more important than they really are....

Look they must be worried their sending the shills in !!

Shills are far, far, far from being needed to correct a bunch of half educated bigoted fools, there is nothing that happens on DIF, TZ, SZ or anywhere else that would require shills, like some type of security services spy would give two fcks what a bunch of bedroom activists post on a forum which at any given time would host at most what 50 - 100 readers,.

As far as DIF is concerned shills don't need to entre because as soon as reptiods are mentioned the website is laughable.

If you want to look for shills look at the ones who are involved with events such as the few witnesses from 9/11 that came out to be media workers, that's what shills do, they don't waste time debating with argumentative little ginks on 'truth' forums.

I guess there are those who turn up with multi accounts all running at once, I guess that's what some of you Nazis is, all it does is give support to your own debate/agenda but even that is not being a shill, rather it's being a sad little fool.

As for my aliases, generally speaking I replace them when they are deleted, I don't have more than one username on any given forum, and only replace it if I chose to return after being unfairly expelled.
So in many cases it's more like stubbornness than shillingness.
So this pack of TZ Nazis ... I wonder how many posters it really consists of 2 or 3 I guess, you then thank your own posts to give them pseudo kudos.
sad.

You're really pushing the boat out trying to convince people that your partisan view is the right one aren't you?

Labouring the point a bit though....that's what liars do.

Obviously there are shills...anyone that says there aren't is probably one themselves...and is probably just that bit too simple to realise how it makes them look.

Now why don't you stop trying to troll this forum with your egotistical ranting? That would be lovely. :)
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.