Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:08 #41

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 984
  • Likes received: 246
Zephirop wrote:

Now why don't you stop trying to troll this forum with your egotistical ranting? That would be lovely. :)


An experienced forumer such as yourself, surely knows that never works :roll:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:09 #42

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
sketti wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

Now why don't you stop trying to troll this forum with your egotistical ranting? That would be lovely. :)


An experienced forumer such as yourself, surely knows that never works :roll:

Hope springs eternal.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:13 #43

  • sketti
  • sketti's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 984
  • Likes received: 246
Zephirop wrote:
sketti wrote:
Zephirop wrote:

Now why don't you stop trying to troll this forum with your egotistical ranting? That would be lovely. :)


An experienced forumer such as yourself, surely knows that never works :roll:

Hope springs eternal.


Whatever get's you through it then...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:16 #44

  • ..........
  • ..........'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Straight Shooter
  • Posts: 10119
  • Likes received: 2864
KoreBolt wrote:
One just has to read what kind of things GMP and Druid say in their posts. Hey for all I know... YOU could be either one of those accounts hey?

Totally mainstream minded... Even when evidence was provided to them they would still parrot the mainstream. Druid pseudonym would tend to get defensive over the LGBT issues. Whereas since the character GMP was created to represent an old school with a freemasonic friend high up in the ranks.... he would act as an old man and refer to mythical Mrs GMP quite frequently.

EDIT: You know I could always TELL when I was reading a GMP post before actually scrolling across to see who it was posted by. I would say to myself ''look at this propaganda pushing post... bet it's by GMP..'' ... and HEY PRESTO.... so it was!

I remember GMP not denouncing the UK Monarchy which i thought was odd.

But i doubt any of them are actually paid shills.

Someone who believes that people are paid to post on these Truth forums answer me this simple question.

Why would anyone need to pay someone to post on a Truth forum?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:31 #45

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17076
  • Likes received: 1800
Zephirop wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Shills don't exist on 'truth' forums, posters make them up to appear more important than they really are....

Look they must be worried their sending the shills in !!

Shills are far, far, far from being needed to correct a bunch of half educated bigoted fools, there is nothing that happens on DIF, TZ, SZ or anywhere else that would require shills, like some type of security services spy would give two fcks what a bunch of bedroom activists post on a forum which at any given time would host at most what 50 - 100 readers,.

As far as DIF is concerned shills don't need to entre because as soon as reptiods are mentioned the website is laughable.

If you want to look for shills look at the ones who are involved with events such as the few witnesses from 9/11 that came out to be media workers, that's what shills do, they don't waste time debating with argumentative little ginks on 'truth' forums.

I guess there are those who turn up with multi accounts all running at once, I guess that's what some of you Nazis is, all it does is give support to your own debate/agenda but even that is not being a shill, rather it's being a sad little fool.

As for my aliases, generally speaking I replace them when they are deleted, I don't have more than one username on any given forum, and only replace it if I chose to return after being unfairly expelled.
So in many cases it's more like stubbornness than shillingness.
So this pack of TZ Nazis ... I wonder how many posters it really consists of 2 or 3 I guess, you then thank your own posts to give them pseudo kudos.
sad.

You're really pushing the boat out trying to convince people that your partisan view is the right one aren't you?

Labouring the point a bit though....that's what liars do.

Obviously there are shills...anyone that says there aren't is probably one themselves...and is probably just that bit too simple to realise how it makes them look.

Now why don't you stop trying to troll this forum with your egotistical ranting? That would be lovely. :)
Zephirop says....
Obviously there are shills...anyone that says there aren't is probably one themselves
LOL ''anyone who says that there aren't probably is one.....'' your paranoia is overcoming you, it might be worth having a break from 'truth posting' it appears to have made you irrational.
You'd be as well saying 'anyone who say's there aren't paedophiles on TZ is probably one themselves.

:facepalm:

Your logic is :iitm: (no joke)
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 21:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 20:34 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
KoreBolt wrote:
One just has to read what kind of things GMP and Druid say in their posts. Hey for all I know... YOU could be either one of those accounts hey?

Totally mainstream minded... Even when evidence was provided to them they would still parrot the mainstream. Druid pseudonym would tend to get defensive over the LGBT issues. Whereas since the character GMP was created to represent an old school with a freemasonic friend high up in the ranks.... he would act as an old man and refer to mythical Mrs GMP quite frequently.

EDIT: You know I could always TELL when I was reading a GMP post before actually scrolling across to see who it was posted by. I would say to myself ''look at this propaganda pushing post... bet it's by GMP..'' ... and HEY PRESTO.... so it was!

:thumbup:


Seaic wrote:
The original post, and the topic of debate.

Zorro wrote:
O.K we all know how the official story goes about World War II. The one we were all taught in school, in the history books, and on the TV. The one about how "The Good Guys'' stopped the bad guys from taking over the world. But what if the official version of events we were told were mainly based around lies? How do any of us know what really happened? We've been lied to about all of the recent wars. Iraq, Libya and now Syria. Who's to say they're telling the truth about WWII? Post your take on events or independent research on this thread. No hate please. I'll get the ball rolling by posting Hitler’s reasons for invading the Soviet union. It's always interesting to see both sides of the coin, right. I believe the threat of a communist invasion of Germany was genuine. Operation Barbarossa was a pre-emptive strike against the imminent soviet invasion of Germany and Europe.



The trolls/shills come in waves and we all know why ...

Topic: What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 20:35 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 21:40 #47

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Why don't you just post your sources, blue T?


www.adl.org/

Oh, what happened to codoh? www.facebook.com/bradleysmithcodoh

www.ushmm.org/


Life can be so easy :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:10 #48

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You'd be as well saying 'anyone who say's there aren't paedophiles on TZ is probably one themselves.

:facepalm:

Your logic is :iitm: (no joke)

You're the joke sunshine...I probably would say that yes...as it's an assumption that has no basis in fact...for someone to deny that which they cannot know is suspicious.

Like that massive post where you deny being oioioi.

Oh and why paedophilia? Something to confess?
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 23:11 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:23 #49

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
I'll call them shills if they expose the Nazis as immigrant merchants :facepalm:

Nope, people will call you what your stated aim on this forum is.

:nono:

That's what happened to you on SZ.

Which is why you're here mixing it up with the nazis.
:emb:
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:26 #50

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17076
  • Likes received: 1800
Zephirop wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You'd be as well saying 'anyone who say's there aren't paedophiles on TZ is probably one themselves.

:facepalm:

Your logic is :iitm: (no joke)

You're the joke sunshine...I probably would say that yes...as it's an assumption that has no basis in fact...for someone to deny that which they cannot know is suspicious.

Like that massive post where you deny being oioioi.

Oh and why paedophilia? Something to confess?

Oh I got it, so according to your logic, what ever I say is not on TZ means to you that I am that.

So if I say (by your logic) that there is no wonderful posters who are being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

Then that makes me that wonderful poster being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

According to your erm.... logic :iitm:
And as I said that's not a joke your head is fckd.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Zephirop

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:30 #51

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
.......... wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
.......... wrote:
Oracle wrote:
wolfy wrote:

They would have to be really, really dim to pay him to post

:chuckle:

You never know, its desperate times for them, and they are numerically inferior in the long run. :chuckle:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.
Druid and GMP are obvious pay per posters.

How much do they get paid and who pays them?

And the better question is why would anyone pay them?
That is another thread, but I am truly amazed you asked that question.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:32 #52

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Android Replicant wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Ah, I know who you are now.

if I remember rightly, believenothing used to kick your arse "abominably" on the DIF.

That creepy jerkoff couldn't talk his way into buying a packet of fags.
I remember speaking to him.... about once, very briefly.
:roll:
You bigoted racist homophobic hater
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:33 #53

  • Zephirop
  • Zephirop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 782
  • Likes received: 458
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You'd be as well saying 'anyone who say's there aren't paedophiles on TZ is probably one themselves.

:facepalm:

Your logic is :iitm: (no joke)

You're the joke sunshine...I probably would say that yes...as it's an assumption that has no basis in fact...for someone to deny that which they cannot know is suspicious.

Like that massive post where you deny being oioioi.

Oh and why paedophilia? Something to confess?

Oh I got it, so according to your logic, what ever I say is not on TZ means to you that I am that.

So if I say (by your logic) that there is no wonderful posters who are being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

Then that makes me that wonderful poster being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

According to your erm.... logic :iitm:
And as I said that's not a joke your head is fckd.

But that's not what you said is it oh feeble minded one?

You claimed in this pseudological fantasia...that the claim would be that 'there are no nonces on the TZ'....and while you could say that about yourself...well I could...you could make no such claim of others....and the mere suggestion you could is suspect.

Sorry you're so stupid BT....it's not your fault.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 23:34 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:33 #54

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Android Replicant wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Mostly academic papers and articles.

.

Yeh right.

:D

Have a look on the holocaust threads on DIF..... if you think in any way shape or form that Tiny is not getting absolutely battered for his repetitive cyclical arguments then you've either not read it or you've read it wrong.
The guy couldn't be any more of a propagandist. Didn't you learn this on your educational tour of forums? People who repeat stuff that has been shown to be false are dishonest lying propagandists. Like yourself. Birds of a feather & that...
You clearly have only done Hasbara WWII 101 .... you're really rubbish at what you're paid to do.
Last Edit: 17 Jun 2014 23:34 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:37 #55

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Seaic wrote:
.......... wrote:

I would bet money that nobody has ever been paid to post on TZ or SZ.

And i doubt anyone was paid to post on DIF outside of the mods.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone in particular, so no need for anyone to get their knickers in a twist, but there ARE paid Internet shills.

Zionist shill -
zioncrimefactory.com/2013/01/20/former-hasbara-operative-confesses-i-was-paid-by-enemy-jews-to-shill-for-israel-online/

DIF is full of shills. Shills for medicinal companies, the European Union, Israel, Monsanto, the government, and so on.

But not on here or SZ.
It's just conspiracy loonacy & some feeble justification at refuting sound arguments when all else fails.... and a bit of a delusion of grandeur.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:39 #56

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17076
  • Likes received: 1800
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why don't you just post your sources, blue T?


www.adl.org/

Oh, what happened to codoh? www.facebook.com/bradleysmithcodoh

www.ushmm.org/


Life can be so easy :)

You're acting the shill that we both know does not exist.

If you can find anything on those links that I have quoted or posted please display it here, or stop pretending to be a shill.

You're a sad little fool sitting lonely & typing Nazi shit onto a forum, just like some of the others, bedroom activists are so fckin annoying,
I bet when you come up against 'immigrants' you say 'yes sir, no sir' and then go type about them like a faceless little cretin on a forum.

Electronic Nazis :chuckle:

Watch out or we'll.....we'll.......erm........call you a shill :joker:

What a fkin idiot.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2014 00:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant, wtf???

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:42 #57

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangeaid wrote:
You clearly have only done Hasbara WWII 101 .... you're really rubbish at what you're paid to do.

You think that comments like that are actually any good?
:rofl:

& apparently.... all for free.
Those that shout 'shill' the loudest usually have an agenda. & those that shout the loudest are usually the most uneducated who for some reason want to teach other people. Probably inferiority complex.

Can you explain your devotion to a mass murdering racist & incestuous kiddie fiddler?
Cheers.
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:53 #58

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Orangegay wrote:
Android Replicant wrote:
wolfy wrote:

Ah, I know who you are now.

if I remember rightly, believenothing used to kick your arse "abominably" on the DIF.

That creepy jerkoff couldn't talk his way into buying a packet of fags.
I remember speaking to him.... about once, very briefly.
:roll:
You bigoted racist homophobic hater

Another indication of your gay obsessiveness.
;)

Them pesky psychologists were right!
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:56 #59

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17076
  • Likes received: 1800
Zephirop wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
You'd be as well saying 'anyone who say's there aren't paedophiles on TZ is probably one themselves.

:facepalm:

Your logic is :iitm: (no joke)

You're the joke sunshine...I probably would say that yes...as it's an assumption that has no basis in fact...for someone to deny that which they cannot know is suspicious.

Like that massive post where you deny being oioioi.

Oh and why paedophilia? Something to confess?

Oh I got it, so according to your logic, what ever I say is not on TZ means to you that I am that.

So if I say (by your logic) that there is no wonderful posters who are being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

Then that makes me that wonderful poster being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

According to your erm.... logic :iitm:
And as I said that's not a joke your head is fckd.

But that's not what you said is it oh feeble minded one?

You claimed in this pseudological fantasia...that the claim would be that 'there are no nonces on the TZ'....and while you could say that about yourself...well I could...you could make no such claim of others....and the mere suggestion you could is suspect.
Sorry you're so stupid BT....it's not your fault.

Ha not at all Mr Twister.

You claimed that if someone stated that no shills were on TZ then they are a shill.
I replied the same could be said for paedophlles.
You questioned that I now may have something to hide re paedophiles.
So you're eluding that if someone states there is no shills then they are a shill.
And if some states the same could be said for paedophiles IE if you say there are none on TZ then you are one.
Something to hide BT? etc....

So when you're points appear to be 'if a poster states there is none of...... then they are one of......or are hiding something.

All I do is use you own logic in another context ..

So if I say (by your logic) that there is no wonderful posters who are being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'.

Then that makes me that wonderful poster being attacked by an ignorant helmet who's username is 'Zephirop'

So you see, unless you are completely stupid that your logic states if a poster 'supposes' without evidence that no xyz exists on TZ then they are that xyz.

In that logic I'll suppose that lack of admiration is the xyz, in this case the xyz represents someone that is not admired, because I can't prove this, it's an 'assumption' thus according to your logic I am now admired for making the assumption that no posters are admired. because it's an assumption then the opposite applies to me thus I am admired.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2014 00:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Android Replicant

[excerpts of] What if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie? 17 Jun 2014 23:56 #60

  • Android Replicant
  • Android Replicant's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1828
  • Likes received: 158
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Electronic Nazis :chuckle:

:D
Coz he's a dedicated swallower of fascism
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.