Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: The Imperceptible Absurdity of BS Reality

The Imperceptible Absurdity of BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:15 #1

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

The Imperceptible Absurdity of BS Reality



Did you ever realise what it means when 'truthers', uncoverers, freedom fighters,
who are well aware of the old and new universal lies,
who are also well-read and thus possess profound knowledge, at least in their main subjects,
and who complain about anti-free-speech-laws and the suppression of truth by tptb and their mouthpieces,
but defame and ridicule the work of other 'truthers', uncoverers, freedom fighters, who work on different subjects
and who also dare to doubt and question the orthodox teachings hammered into the brains of the masses for ages
and therefore have to endure the very same treatment by tptb like the former,


"BS", "nonsense", "absurd", "plain daft" ...


?







Think!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2014 23:45 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: chandrakavi

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:28 #2

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
but defame and ridicule the work of other 'truthers', uncoverers, freedom fighters, who work on different subjects
and who also dare to doubt and question the orthodox teachings hammered into the brains of the masses for ages
and therefore have to endure the very same treatment by tptb like the former,


I think that sometimes people are just concerned about the well being poisoned.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:37 #3

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961



The most shocking discovery to me was
that even those people
who are well aware of a few
of the unbelievably absurd BS lies
we were fed livelong
seem to be absolutely unable
to draw a single straight line
between one lie
and the next.


How will they ever be able to grasp the REAL extent of the LIES
if they do not dare to expand their mental imagery,
if they do not dare to dig deeper,
if they do not dare to think everything thinkable,
if they do not dare to question
EVERYTHING

but join the inquisition
as soon as it comes to the holy dogmas of "science"
created by tptb



?

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2014 23:39 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:43 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:

I think that sometimes people are just concerned about the well being poisoned.


The well is poisoned since aeons
and the masses are drinking the
poisoned water since then,
without realising
what the poison
does to their
brain.

This is exactly what I am saying in my second comment.


(if I got your cryptic message right)

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2014 23:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:49 #5

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(if I got your cryptic message right)

.

:nono: :P

I dont see whats cryptic about saying people are concerned about disinfo proliferating.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 31 Aug 2014 23:53 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(if I got your cryptic message right)

.

:nono: :P

I dont see whats cryptic about saying people are concerned about disinfo proliferating.


Thanks for speaking in plain words, confirming my assumption of what you are speaking about.

So "people" are "concerned" that I am spreading disinfo.

Did you understand what I am trying to convey in this thread and
are you also "concerned" that I might be spreading disinfo, Novum?

If so, where are you drawing the line between free research on one topic
and disinfo in another?

The answer to this question is especially important
as the "concerned people"
are completely unable to refute the new research, Novum,
and thus need to resort to defamation, verbal abuse and ridicule.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 Aug 2014 23:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 00:08 #7

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
Im not drawing any lines, and i havent seen examples of members here not being able to or allowed to post their information and speak their mind about subjects/topics. You and anyone else can present their material, and others are free to make their own minds up about it... so why speak of lines being drawn.

Your OP was about your perception of the behaviour you have witnessed, and i said that (and imho) i think some of what you see is because people have concerns about the well being poisoned.

And what i said isnt about just you, i see it happen all the time, saw it on other forums etc.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 00:24 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
novum wrote:
Im not drawing any lines, and i havent seen examples of members here not being able to or allowed to post their information and speak their mind about subjects/topics. You and anyone else can present their material, and others are free to make their own minds up about it... so why speak of lines being drawn.

Your OP was about your perception of the behaviour you have witnessed, and i said that (and imho) i think some of what you see is because people have concerns about the well being poisoned.

And what i said isnt about just you, i see it happen all the time, saw it on other forums etc.


As you also defamed and ridiculed my free research
on several occasions,
it's quite logical to assume
that not only "people", but you as well,
"have concerns about the well being poisoned"
by me.


Is this true?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2014 00:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 01:09 #9

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17043
  • Likes received: 7945
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you also defamed and ridiculed my free research
on several occasions,
it's quite logical to assume
that not only "people", but you as well,
"have concerns about the well being poisoned"
by me.


Is this true?

.

Links please. Are there any where im saying BS for example? Seems to me that in one thread for example, you said 'BS' first and are now mixed up in thinking i said it perhaps. :wissl:

'ridiculing' was your perception, like one i recall was me talking about alien ant farm... you thought i was mocking, when infact i do keep an open mind about it.

Challenging non mainstream ideas/information and 'ridiculing' are two different things. The former can even result in more relevant information being presented on the forum, and more debate being generated.

"Η αληθινή σοφία έρχεται στον καθένα μας όταν συνειδητοποιήσουμε πόσο λίγα γνωρίζουμε για τη ζωή, τους εαυτούς μας και τον κόσμο γύρω μας" ~ Σωκράτης
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 07:59 #10

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
P

Just because they're out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 18:15 #11

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Some call me "well poisoner" others call me

rodin wrote:
P

Just because they're out to get you doesn't mean you're not paranoid...

rodin wrote:
You argue like a Jew
to skycentrism ...

:cool2:

Projecting much, R?

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2014 18:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 18:42 #12

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
You argue against your thread title, are you also schizophrenic?

Now tell me if this debunks selfcentrism's concave Earth or not... take your time, remember you are one of the few that understands my JFK proof... this should be a piece of cake. You see, once you have the ground horizon reference, and space horizon filmed by the same camera and at the same camera angle errors due to lens distortion are cancelled out. What is left is the true curve



truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html?start=300#126077

edit

you have never heard the joke "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you" before?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 01 Sep 2014 18:44 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 18:45 #13

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Some call me "well poisoner" others call me

:wissl:

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 01 Sep 2014 19:08 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 02 Sep 2014 19:31 #15

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
As you also defamed and ridiculed my free research
on several occasions,
it's quite logical to assume
that not only "people", but you as well,
"have concerns about the well being poisoned"
by me.
Is this true?.

Such things are not concerns but needs to be recognized by the individual.
It actually appears that you are concerned or worried (fear); because you are pointing to it.
Where is your self confidence? :dunno:
Again appears to be one of these Opinion, vexation things some living from.

Who are you calling People? ............ What would you think you are?

You know what Jealousy really is? = Not having any self confidence! = People which need other people to give them confidence will not get rid of Jealousy.

You know that People are People

And Humans are Human .........
The two are Universes in parts. Which of the two would you see yourself in. << the tool to find your own reality!
Remember its not what you saying which counts; its all about the doing things which tells the real tail.

Those which clearly recognizing the poison will not drink from such well in the first place.
Only the blind & blinded once would not see poison ahead of time.

Don't worry so much about that a brain gets poisoned because there are many natural filters before any poison would ever get into any brain ...... you should be more concerned that your mind does not get poisoned; because there are no filters before it but only one above it also you can't find any antidote for it once it entered your mind.


You out of luck and you need to wait 6 hours before you can sweeten the air a bit more.
I like sweet air because it tells you the truth.

If the world hate you, you know that it hated me before it hated you.

And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved.

for my name's sake = Do you know the name which is really pointed too? = >> [ ................... ] << try fill in the true missing name within the bracket.
You see the word used is "enduring " not fighting.


Other Opinions:
52. His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and they all spoke of you."

He said to them, "You have disregarded the living one who is in your presence, and have spoken of the dead."


Why do you worry if people as you call them don't like you or having opinions over you? ........
when others hate you; reality & truth gets revealed and shows what you really made of. = (Opinions or Self confidence)
The four chief demons are:
Ephememphi, associated with pleasure,
Yoko, associated with desire,
Nenentophni, associated with distress,
Blaomen, associated with fear.
Their mother is Esthesis-Zouch-Epi-Ptoe.

Out from these four demons come passions:
From distress arises
Envy, jealousy, grief, vexation,
Discord, cruelty, worry, mourning.

From pleasure comes much evil
And unmerited pride,
And so forth.

From desire comes
Anger, fury, bitterness, outrage, dissatisfaction
And so forth.

From fear emerges
Horror, flattery, suffering, and shame.

[Their thought and truth is Anayo, the ruler of the material soul.
It belongs with the seven senses, Esthesis-Zouch-Epi-Ptoe.]

This is the total number of the demons: 365
They worked together to complete, part by part, the psychical and the material body.

THE HUMAN DEPARTMENT-STORE                               wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

All these wise men texts above will make no sense; for those which having there minds already poisoned!


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2014 20:53 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So predictable like the mind of a child. -- The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 02 Sep 2014 23:25 #16

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Mario wrote:
You out of luck and you need to wait 6 hours before you can sweeten the air a bit more.
I like sweet air because it tells you the truth.

So predictable like the mind of a Child.

Wait another 6 hours.......... Child.


.
Last Edit: 02 Sep 2014 23:45 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So predictable like the mind of a child. -- The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 03 Sep 2014 10:09 #17

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
Mario wrote:
Mario wrote:
You out of luck and you need to wait 6 hours before you can sweeten the air a bit more.
I like sweet air because it tells you the truth.

So predictable like the mind of a Child.

Wait another 6 hours.......... Child.
.
Once more 6 hours.should gives you another go!
Don't disappoint yourself.
Show the World who you really are.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 03 Sep 2014 10:11 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So predictable like the mind of a child. -- The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 03 Sep 2014 13:19 #18

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1833
Hey Mario we could do a deal here to bump up each others karma... :wissl:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

So predictable like the mind of a child. -- The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 03 Sep 2014 21:14 #19

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
rodin wrote:
Hey Mario we could do a deal here to bump up each others karma... :wissl:
Thank you I love the great minds in the Universe .....this was exactly what I was waiting for. :thumbup:

"When you make the two into one, you will become children of Adam, and when you say, 'Mountain, move from here!' it will move."

What about three or four joining into one! ........ you could move entire continents!

I made the start already at 3:30 AM & I will try to do it every 6 hours just for basic truth sake.

The partial theoretical formula is:
120 hours should results in 10 plus each & 10 minus on the opposition.

So the opposing number is 191
10 minus each per 120 hours = -20 ................ 191 / 20 * 120 = 1146

In around 1146 hours / 24 = 48 days .............. the 191 should be reduced to ZERO POINT REALITY! :wissl: ;)

The opposition can only serve one every 6 hours not both! :wissl: >> but if you smart you PM your partners!
(But this would expose you again!)

At least the honesty needs not to be hidden!

So I will give one bump up in the first 6 hours Started 3:30 AM &
one minus for the next 6 hours on the opposition = at 9:30 AM . (185)&
One Plus bump Alarm clock set to 3:30 PM
One minus for the opposition = at 9:30 PM .
..... etc.

Should anyone else understands reality you all welcome to join the logical party game in silence & the 48 days could turn into just a short week!

Lets make the Karma thing worthwhile .................
but please for those which having eyes to see reality let us play the game as well.

Remember who abused the system first at the beginning records do not lie.

DON'T DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU DON'T WANT OTHERS DO UNTO YOU



Also I could not care less if I would end up with minus 1000 :cool: ....... Its all just a game for some! >>>
So lets play childish games with the child like mind!

I already know what will come next because its so predictable! :cool2:

Well @PFIZIPFEI you could solve your own started and created problem & state in the open that you will return all the points!
Up to you! :ponda:


And you are well prepared as by your own comment                  wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I learned to understand and even love the Karma feature.
It's such a beautiful indicator of what is going on on this forum
and I would not want to miss it
while waiting for mine going down to NIL.

:)

Thank yous are easily given,
but you have to earn your NIL Karma!

even love the Karma feature. = Its not surprising at all & fits your proven unique character and mindset!


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2014 04:00 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

So predictable like the mind of a child. -- The Imperceptible Absurdity BS Reality 04 Sep 2014 19:58 #20

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
rodin wrote:
Hey Mario we could do a deal here to bump up each others karma... :wissl:
So far so good & it works.
I be back at 7:30 to get you back to 13.

So we keeping a balance good.

Result so far; from 191 gone down to 181 in one day.
If honesty keeps up its solidarity, consistency & understanding 18 Days should be enough to hit the ZERO POINT REALITY!

She must be loving you more than me ........ but by logic I should be next .

Well she has the option to wave the white flag any time & she can return the points she taken.

What was it; your were at 20 or 21 before @PFIZIPFEI started her actions.
I was on 16 or 17 .... I think?

So lets do the right thing from our side & I hope you agree because its just a learning game with no profits intended & just get as back to the status at the beginning & we keep dropping the opposition score until @PFIZIPFEI .......... Waves the white flag in public out of understanding & returns the points to the balance before @PFIZIPFEI started her own silly War game.

Also I like to give my thanks to all which done there silence part to move the mountain for truth sake & peace sake.

We all should work together & not against each other.

The real problem is our known common enemy & not the shape or condition of the earth.

Anyway lets continue with @PFIZIPFEI started game-play........... so far so good & no harm done to anyone ...... PERFECT!

Well she has not enough yet she just showed me her love again from 13 to 12 ........ she is so consistent & predictable (real hard core case)

Can you not see that I offer you truth over an over again? ........... what has more value; fighting or truth?

Your choice!



@ oiram @
Last Edit: 04 Sep 2014 20:25 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
What is reality?6.09Monday, 22 April 2019
Reality Shifts6.02Friday, 08 February 2013
ARE THERE & WHEN? OTHERS OUT THERE WHICH WAKING-UP TO REALITY?6.02Friday, 18 December 2015
What is the reality of Germania?6.02Friday, 19 August 2016
NEW WORLD ORDER is a reality5.96Saturday, 11 July 2015
Faking reality at the touch of a button5.89Monday, 29 January 2018
The Reality of Anti-White H*tred5.89Monday, 28 January 2019
The Clown World Reality of 2019 - BPS5.89Sunday, 24 March 2019
Great new movie from REALITY ZONE5.89Tuesday, 27 December 2016
Computer Programmed Fractal Reality5.89Thursday, 20 October 2016
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.