Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 02 Oct 2014 11:04 #141

  • skycentrism
  • skycentrism's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 396
  • Likes received: 315
Dear Moderator please take Miriam's vomit away from this thread :thumbup:
Last Edit: 02 Oct 2014 11:05 by skycentrism.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 02 Oct 2014 18:09 #142

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Novum won't make an [excerpt of] an [excerpt of] thread.
Everybody is allowed to do what they want in the [excerpt of] ... threads, skycentrism.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 02 Oct 2014 22:08 #143

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17623
  • Likes received: 8199
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Novum won't make an [excerpt of] an [excerpt of] thread.
Everybody is allowed to do what they want in the [excerpt of] ... threads, skycentrism.
.

Im sure he knows that. :hahano: You thinking he posted it here is because of me.... Sky posted that in the main thread, the post ended up being moved to excerpt as well as the one above it, to keep the main thread more on topic.
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 17:15 #144

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
The absurdity of this " We live inside the earth" just beggars belief of any sane person .
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wolfy, Mario

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 20:41 #145

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Friday wrote:
The absurdity of this " We live inside the earth" just beggars belief of any sane person .



Dear Friday,

you expressed your simplistic, stereotypical, snide remarks in various but quite similar ways already on this thread.
Would you mind posting on this satire thread instead in future?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html

In case you want to present meaningful contributions or even proof for your mainstream pc thoughts, please feel free to do it here, for this thread was started for free research and decent discussion. The same goes for rodin and friends.

Thanks.

PFIZIPFEI
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 21:00 #146

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
Nothing snide here Phiz - simplistic , perhaps ( as the obvious seems to escape you - THE WORLD IS ROUND AND NOT HOLLOW - stereotypical ,don't presume to know my mind , it takes in an array of more subject matter than I post here ).

If this new age Piped Piper garbage is so important to you and the fate of the world - carry on :cool:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 21:10 #147

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Friday wrote:
Nothing snide here Phiz - simplistic , perhaps ( as the obvious seems to escape you - THE WORLD IS ROUND AND NOT HOLLOW - stereotypical ,don't presume to know my mind , it takes in an array of more subject matter than I post here ).

If this new age Piped Piper garbage is so important to you and the fate of the world - carry on
:cool:


I started this thread for reasons recurrently given right from the beginning,
which are free research, free discussion of a very non-pc, non-mainstream topic and sharing my insights first and foremost.
So you think I am a "new age Piped Piper" who posts "garbage".

That's interesting comparing it to what you say in your pm's since we know each other from the DIF PIT.

What makes you think that I am a "new age Piped Piper"?
And which parts of my comments on this thread exactly are "garbage"?



Edit: I also explained over and over again why exposing this - to me - at the moment - biggest lie of the system is able to change the fate of the humans in earth and please understand that I am really fed up with repeating EVERYTHING IMPORTANT over and over again, only because certain members are stubbornly denying to be able to read and think on their own outside their system given box.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 21:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 21:42 #148

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4923
  • Likes received: 3007
like I said Phiz - you carry on - it's your belief not mine - I see it as a con - you don't.
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 21:43 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 22:03 #149

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Friday wrote:
like I said Phiz - you carry on - it's your belief not mine - I see it as a con - you don't.


To be honest, this response - again - is a bit ... shallow?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 22:34 #150

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Friday wrote:
The absurdity of this " We live inside the earth" just beggars belief of any sane person .



Dear Friday,

you expressed your simplistic, stereotypical, snide remarks in various but quite similar ways already on this thread.
Would you mind posting on this satire thread instead in future?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html

In case you want to present meaningful contributions or even proof for your mainstream pc thoughts, please feel free to do it here, for this thread was started for free research and decent discussion. The same goes for rodin and friends.

Thanks.

PFIZIPFEI
.

Fuck off you bossy bitch, Friday can post wherever she wants. It is not your fucking forum.
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 03 Oct 2014 22:41 #151

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Friday wrote:
The absurdity of this " We live inside the earth" just beggars belief of any sane person .



Dear Friday,

you expressed your simplistic, stereotypical, snide remarks in various but quite similar ways already on this thread.
Would you mind posting on this satire thread instead in future?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html

In case you want to present meaningful contributions or even proof for your mainstream pc thoughts, please feel free to do it here, for this thread was started for free research and decent discussion. The same goes for rodin and friends.

Thanks.

PFIZIPFEI
.

go away you bossy bitch, Friday can post wherever she wants. It is not your fucking forum.



Why does this non-pc, non-mainstream topic make you so mad, rodin?

What would happen if the majority of the braindead slaves would wake up and see reality?

What exactly makes you so afraid of a possible inverse reality?

When was the last time and what exactly made your induced worldview collapse? If ever ...



My latest worldview, before I knew about Johannes Lang's theory, collapsed with the truth about the holocaust and Adolf Hitler, decades ago.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 03 Oct 2014 22:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 04 Oct 2014 20:29 #152

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Atheist materialists will never be able to get the whole picture.



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 09 Oct 2014 12:59 #153

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:
skycentrism wrote:
Remember, novum is watching this exchange

I think you might want to try a blackmail with someone else :thumbup: I'm done with you.

still no answer? very telling

edit

Blackmail is a clandestine operation you twat. I am telling you straight and out in the open novum will only take so much of this. And no, he has not indicated this to me, but he sees.

edit

You phart, Pfiz phanx, without fail. Damage to you it is doing Padawan



Guess this slang is some slur on kosher drugs?

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2014 13:04 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 09 Oct 2014 13:17 #154

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Friday wrote:
The absurdity of this " We live inside the earth" just beggars belief of any sane person .



Dear Friday,

you expressed your simplistic, stereotypical, snide remarks in various but quite similar ways already on this thread.
Would you mind posting on this satire thread instead in future?

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html

In case you want to present meaningful contributions or even proof for your mainstream pc thoughts, please feel free to do it here, for this thread was started for free research and decent discussion. The same goes for rodin and friends.

Thanks.

PFIZIPFEI
.

go away you bossy bitch, Friday can post wherever she wants. It is not your fucking forum.



Why does this non-pc, non-mainstream topic make you so mad, rodin?

What would happen if the majority of the braindead slaves would wake up and see reality?

What exactly makes you so afraid of a possible inverse reality?

When was the last time and what exactly made your induced worldview collapse? If ever ...



My latest worldview, before I knew about Johannes Lang's theory, collapsed with the truth about the holocaust and Adolf Hitler, decades ago.

.

Seeing friends being attacked brings out the forthright in me
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 09 Oct 2014 13:24 #155

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
rodin wrote:

Seeing friends being attacked brings out the forthright in me



Seems you are also allergic to friendly criticism as you are obviously unable to get everybody under your boot, rodin?
If you want to see desperate, raging madness and bile you should reread your own comments spread throughout this forum like sputum.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2014 13:30 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 11 Oct 2014 10:03 #156

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
RESPONSE


Thanks for proving me right again, WOLFY!

You just can't stop provoking, mocking, lying and distorting in your typical for you know who way
and thus you successfully force me to either respond and put things right,
or ignore you, let you have your ways and stay silent.

As I detest nothing more than lies and injustice, I take the opportunity to defend myself, just like I would defend a good friend, if I was called to help.




wolfy wrote:

No body is silencing you, no body is scared.


In whose name are you speaking?

How can you know that "no body" is scared? Can you look inside your bully-buddies heads?
... while the p is clearly visible running down your legs because you are completely unable to get the basics of Johannes Lang's theory and you are even more unable to disprove it, so you need to resort to insinuation, defamation, blatant lies ... instead.




wolfy wrote:
No body is silencing you, no body is scared.

You are very good at playing the vicitm here.

You appealed to Tesla for authority with no reason to what so ever, you refuse to answer questions, you call people who may not agree with the theory satanists.


Did you understand this paragraph?


Btw, Everyone who believes in Heliocentrism is a more or less aware Satanist. only sounds provocative to those who did not watch the relevant videos in the first post, otherwise they would have realised that it is an axiom or postulate, a premise or starting point of reasoning. As classically conceived, an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy. The proof is in the videos that nobody seems to have watched.


Source truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/64507-everyone-who-believes-in-heliocentrism-is-a-more-or-less-aware-satanist.html?start=40#133238


You clearly did NOT!

Unfortunately your recurrent lies and distortions are protected by the ignorance and indifference of the majority.

I do understand that they are just not interested enough in truth to take the trouble and check your lies by rummaging around the original thread, which got successfully derailed over and over again and spammed with defamation, aggressive provocation, vile insinuation and blatant lies to the brim by you and your ilk. Thus your mission is accomplished! Congratulations!

Posting the same question again and again and pretending at the same time that it was not answered, while the contrary is true, is also a typical stardard tactic used by the usual suspects.



wolfy wrote:
And you think all that is conducive to productive discussion and blame everybody else?


First and foremost you, WOLFY, and your bully-buddies are rightfully to blame!
"everybody else" is free to check who tried to restart productive discussions, who tried to ignore what you did over and over again,
and to check who speaks the truth and who is lying! This can only be done by interested individuals. Those who are not interested or too lazy to check, must believe your lies or they don't. I can tell from pms that your throwing "Jewish" dirt at Johannes Lang, who is dead and thus can't defend himself, was already successful to a certain extent. Typical tactic again. Some of the dirt might stick.


Conclusion

You proved to be a profound hypocrite and liar. Every trait of your character bears the typical stench and as you were part of the occupying forces in Germany and live in Saudi Arabia, I would not be suprised in the least, if you are on THEIR payroll, which would also explain why you back BT's stupid accusations against me. Whoever defames me is your friend, and as I am well aware of who and what I am, this clearly tells me who YOU really are in the first place. The other explanation for your contemptible actions is that you are just a tool of your bully-buddies, who incite you do the dirty work, while they keep their hands officially clean, as there is hardly anything original or creative to be found in your repetitive standard spam, but I would never call you an "idiot" (in the German sense), because there is a tactic clealy conceivable in your course of action. It's just that simple and logic, WOLFY (sic)!

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2014 10:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 11 Oct 2014 10:29 #157

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
rodin wrote:

Seeing friends being attacked brings out the forthright in me



Seems you are also allergic to friendly criticism as you are obviously unable to get everybody under your boot, rodin?
If you want to see desperate, raging madness and bile you should reread your own comments spread throughout this forum like sputum.

.

I look forward to your compilation
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 11 Oct 2014 16:05 #158

  • wolfy
  • wolfy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2938
  • Likes received: 977
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
How can you know that "no body" is scared? Can you look inside your bully-buddies heads?
... while the p is clearly visible running down your legs because you are completely unable to get the basics of Johannes Lang's theory and you are even more unable to disprove it, so you need to resort to insinuation, defamation, blatant lies ... instead.

You keep insinuating that people are scared.

What on earth is to be scared of? it makes no difference at all whether we live on the inside or the outside of the earth. if it became a fact that we were on the inside of the earth tommorrow, what would change? absolutely nothing. Your accusation of people being scared is baseless ans childish.
Unfortunately your recurrent lies and distortions are protected by the ignorance and indifference of the majority.

I do understand that they are just not interested enough in truth to take the trouble and check your lies by rummaging around the original thread, which got successfully derailed over and over again and spammed with defamation, aggressive provocation, vile insinuation and blatant lies to the brim by you and your ilk. Thus your mission is accomplished! Congratulations!

Posting the same question again and again and pretending at the same time that it was not answered, while the contrary is true, is also a typical stardard tactic used by the usual suspects.

The questions weren't answered, you are just lying.
At least with any comprehension of the questions posted anyway.
You proved to be a profound hypocrite and liar. Every trait of your character bears the typical stench and as you were part of the occupying forces in Germany and live in Saudi Arabia, I would not be suprised in the least, if you are on THEIR payroll, which would also explain why you back BT's stupid accusations against me. Whoever defames me is your friend, and as I am well aware of who and what I am, this clearly tells me who YOU really are in the first place. The other explanation for your contemptible actions is that you are just a tool of your bully-buddies, who incite you do the dirty work, while they keep their hands officially clean, as there is hardly anything original or creative to be found in your repetitive standard spam, but I would never call you an "idiot" (in the German sense), because there is a tactic clealy conceivable in your course of action. It's just that simple and logic, WOLFY (sic)!

logic is really not your strong point, please stop torturing it!
It was always going to happen!!
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2014 16:05 by wolfy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 23 Oct 2014 16:23 #159

  • Concaver
  • Concaver's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 146
  • Likes received: 40
rodin wrote:
Rectilineator is bullshit. You could not control the compound error from the extrapolation, ask any engineer (or is engineering "cabbalistic too) and you CERTAINLY could not come up with an answer that matches the exact known diameter of the Earth by this method. You could, however, do this by fraud.

I am hereby placing a curse on you Rodin. You've had plenty of time to recant.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

[excerpt of] Skycentrism - We live inside the earth 23 Oct 2014 18:37 #160

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
Concaver wrote:
rodin wrote:
Rectilineator is bullshit. You could not control the compound error from the extrapolation, ask any engineer (or is engineering "cabbalistic too) and you CERTAINLY could not come up with an answer that matches the exact known diameter of the Earth by this method. You could, however, do this by fraud.

I am hereby placing a curse on you Rodin. You've had plenty of time to recant.

:O
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.