Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Sep 2014 20:59 #1

• Straight Shooter
Problem with the topic of WW2 is that it was so long ago now that the new generation does not care anymore.

That's why i don't even bother with the threads about WW2 and Hitler at this point because it won't change the past.

The only thing you can do is focus on Gaza, AIPAC and Jewish control of sports and entertainment.

Many black people don't even know that George Zimmerman & Donald sterling are Jewish.

Not to be rude but everyone talking about WW2 and Hitler from here to DIF are wasting their time and life.

The only way to change the future is to focus on current events.

Sorry because i know this post will offended some of you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, jaxdreaming, Avacyn, wiikkidd

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Sep 2014 23:01 #2

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I happen to think you are making an excellent point. It has occurred to me before that it has to be relevant to today before it can make any sense to anyone with any knowledge of 'modern' history - and those are getting fewer each year as the curriculum gets gutted. However, hollywood keeps pushing out 'nazi' movies , so the reference point is also readily available.
User(s) who Liked this post: .........., Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Sep 2014 23:08 #3

• Straight Shooter
Friday wrote:
I happen to think you are making an excellent point. It has occurred to me before that it has to be relevant to today before it can make any sense to anyone with any knowledge of 'modern' history - and those are getting fewer each year as the curriculum gets gutted. However, hollywood keeps pushing out 'nazi' movies , so the reference point is also readily available.

WW2 & Hitler topics ruined the David Icke forum during it's prime years which are over now.

It never accomplished anything at all, people just wasted their life arguing about long lost history that they couldn't change.

Totally worthless....
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 00:46 #4

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
What I don't understand is why all those threads are not collated and put into a WW2 sub-forum in the History section. It make sense to me, and the software supports it.

Dots, one big reason why I've not been posting much here is because of all the WW2 talk. It is deeply repetative, and seems to be all over this forum... :facepalm:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:03 #5

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Yeah Dots, I agree.

We'd be better off posting about crap rap music and "urban" (convenient euphemism for black) crime. :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:07 #6

• Avacyn
Seaic wrote:
Yeah Dots, I agree.

We'd be better off posting about crap rap music and "urban" (convenient euphemism for black) crime. :cool2:

I do, at a different forum. There is tonnes of subliminals and symbolism in modern music.

Novum started a thread on Arianna Grande's recent song, tapping onto only one element. I'm glad he was inspired by my efforts, though...

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:13 #7

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Avacyn wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Yeah Dots, I agree.

I do, at a different forum. There is tonnes of subliminals and symbolism in modern music.

Novum started a thread on Arianna Grande's recent song, tapping onto only one element. I'm glad he was inspired by my efforts, though...

I was referring specifically to Dots's OP which is to my mind lacking totally in self-awareness. If talking about WW2 is a waste of a life, then what is talking about rap music and "urban" (black) crime, as Dots likes to do? :cool2:
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro, Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:17 #8

• Avacyn
Seaic wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Yeah Dots, I agree.

I was referring specifically to Dots's OP which is to my mind lacking totally in self-awareness. If talking about WW2 is a waste of a life, then what is talking about rap music and "urban" (black) crime, as Dots likes to do? :cool2:

I prefer to listen to it backwards. That way, I can catch the subliminals. :thumbup:

I have done entire albums backwards before now, just to "screen" it for anything hidden. I don't like little messages in my music!

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:38 #9

So in other words you're saying historical truth doesn't matter and isn't important to any of us today? You're not really all that bright are you Dots, you also have a one tracked mind. Just because people talk about WWII doesn't mean that's the only thing they're thinking or talking about 24/7. Would you be happier just leaving history a done deal and not talking about all the lies? Yeah lets talk about black rap culture, basket ball and zimmerman instead. You come across to me as you're typical American white guy who listens to rap music and wants to be black. The reason why some people like taking about WWII is because they realise what a critical significance and influence it had on shaping the world today. And you're trying to tell us it doesn't matter?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 01:39 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:42 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Altho' I have admitted to 'understanding' dots' point of view ( in a spirit of bon homie and partial agreement) , I have also said numerous times that it is central to grasping why and what the world is today - had Hitler not lost it would have been A Bombed. Many people have 'woken up' without going into this subject area but will always fail to put the while picture together without knowing it. That Germany was always the Anglo Imperialist / American based globalists' economic rival is obvious . That the Cold War and the Hollowhoax were a scam is obvious to me. That AH's threw out usury , the banksters' , that the 'Allies' were the real warmongers' many will never grasp , that Cultural Marxism is now political correctness ect, ect......isn't ancient history but something still very much alive that has been twisted and indoctrinated so deeply into the minds of several generations and hard to unhinge from .
I don't consider it a waste of time , I have seen peeps 'see the light' on DIF from reading those threads. I myself would have been one of them.
If it wasn't relevant they wouldn't have laws forbidding discussion or an industry still pushing out movie's demonizing wartime Germany.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:47 #11

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Avacyn wrote:
I prefer to listen to it backwards. That way, I can catch the subliminals. :thumbup:

I have done entire albums backwards before now, just to "screen" it for anything hidden. I don't like little messages in my music!

In what way prevents that US from creating and funding ISIS terrorists?

How does it help to prevent your country drawn in a scenario, where probably missiles hit US cities, because your moronic president controlled by jewish lobby bombs Syria, which will trigger big mess?
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 02:03 by Oracle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 01:47 #12

Friday wrote:
Altho' I have admitted to 'understanding' dots' point of view ( in a spirit of bon homie and partial agreement) , I have also said numerous times that it is central to grasping why and what the world is today - had Hitler not lost it would have been A Bombed. Many people have 'woken up' without going into this subject area but will always fail to put the while picture together without knowing it. That Germany was always the Anglo Imperialist / American based globalists' economic rival is obvious . That the Cold War and the Hollowhoax were a scam is obvious to me. That AH's threw out usury , the banksters' , that the 'Allies' were the real warmongers' many will never grasp , that Cultural Marxism is now political correctness ect, ect......isn't ancient history but something still very much alive that has been twisted and indoctrinated so deeply into the minds of several generations and hard to unhinge from .
I don't consider it a waste of time , I have seen peeps 'see the light' on DIF from reading those threads. I myself would have been one of them.
If it wasn't relevant they wouldn't have laws forbidding discussion or an industry still pushing out movie's demonizing wartime Germany.

Bingo on the last bit :thumbup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 05:40 #13

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
rodin wrote:
So many posts, so much energy expended

Remind me, who started this flypaper thread again?

truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63973-adolf-hitler/reply/128973.html?quote=1
^
What a troll fest
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 07:37 #14

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
To comment on this its a pain it the but.

Because there is a Yes & No within.

What makes the so called history all so boring are the lies & liars within it.

But this gives me one result at least ...........

I understand why it was a major to include the liars & there lies in the Ten Commandments.
I agree 100% all liars should get the death penalty.

And the conflict begins ......... you shell not kill??

That's one I need to work on for myself.

I already have one answer; but its totally worthless doing it on your own.

Don't kill them ........ but leave them for dead by totally ignoring all of them; second best thing to kill them all physically and equals true death by not ever following, talking to, supporting them or listening to anything from the known liars.

But who the hell is with me & how could anyone be with me being liars themselves and are the dead once already through there own self actions.

With luck 10% would agree & help physically through consistent CONDAMING them all to death.

Hopeless circle.

Face it this world is a hell hole full of liars .......... the biggest toilet in the universe ever known so far.

Why dumping the 10% here; to live within this sh@t hell hole mainly made from lying to themselves monkey brains ............
what a sh@t being forced to live in this Pit hole full of liars.

Like I say the best day of my life will be the day I get out of this hell hole.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 07:45 by Mario.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Sep 2014 09:33 #15

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
Face it this world is a hell hole full of liars .......... the biggest toilet in the universe ever known so far.

No, They control a lot of it, make it Hell for many, but Earth itself and humanity too also contain wonder...

Our job is to keep that wonder alive, by at least RESISTING the darkness. It is not our successes, but our RESISTANCE that counts in the end. To evil. And of course also our endeavours, to understand, to teach what we know, to create things of value.... not PRICE!

Too much in your face Hitler and Holocaust combined with looney concave Earth theory and folks will say this site is a haven for NAZI nutters... Like I said before LOOK WHO STARTS THESE THREADS! Do you want to be forced to argue with them on THEIR TERMS?

I started the Earth is Convex not Concave thread knowing I would get a steady hail of negative karma. What was it Hitler said, if the enemy are not vilifying you then your efforts are a waste of time? I started it so I could present the rebuttal to such nonsense on my own terms, and take traffic away from the Skycentrism thread which was being kept at the top of the section and in the index page thus advertising itself. You, Mario, did a great job exposing Concaver's Jewish agenda. Keep it up, don't give in!

We know all about the corruption of history, and especially how the Holocaust never could have been, the latter being the most dangerous thing to say in a Western so called democracy and also in Russia. I would say its a question of balance. In General, always the most active section, maybe one thread, say "The Truth about Hitler's Germany" which is kept civilised, factual with sources etc, ad homs quickly get modded out. Any other threads about historical facts go into History section. Especially threads started by known trolls who support lies.

Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2014 09:39 by rodin.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mario

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 11:10 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:

No, They control a lot of it, make it Hell for many, but Earth itself and humanity too also contain wonder...

Our job is to keep that wonder alive, by at least RESISTING the darkness. It is not our successes, but our RESISTANCE that counts in the end. To evil. And of course also our endeavours, to understand, to teach what we know, to create things of value.... not PRICE!

Too much in your face Hitler and Holocaust combined with looney concave Earth theory and folks will say this site is a haven for NAZI nutters... Like I said before LOOK WHO STARTS THESE THREADS! Do you want to be forced to argue with them on THEIR TERMS?

I started the Earth is Convex not Concave thread knowing I would get a steady hail of negative karma. What was it Hitler said, if the enemy are not vilifying you then your efforts are a waste of time? I started it so I could present the rebuttal to such nonsense on my own terms, and take traffic away from the Skycentrism thread which was being kept at the top of the section and in the index page thus advertising itself. You, Mario, did a great job exposing Concaver's Jewish agenda. Keep it up, don't give in!

We know all about the corruption of history, and especially how the Holocaust never could have been, the latter being the most dangerous thing to say in a Western so called democracy and also in Russia. I would say its a question of balance. In General, always the most active section, maybe one thread, say "The Truth about Hitler's Germany" which is kept civilised, factual with sources etc, ad homs quickly get modded out. Any other threads about historical facts go into History section. Especially threads started by known trolls who support lies.

Again you only prove your limited knowledge regarding Germany, Adolf Hitler and National Socialism in particular.
You mentioned your disgust of "Hitler admirers" already before on several occasions and your perception of those topics as revealed by yourself in many comments clearly disqualifies you to force your views on other members.

Concave Earth and National Socialist Germany

Johannes Lang, as mentioned uncountable times before in the relevant thread, developed and published his theory in the twenties and thirties of the last century in Germany.

He is looked upon as the most important source of evidence for the concave earth theory worldwide and his works would surely have been prohibited if their contents was incommensurate with the National Socialist weltanschauung.

But on the contrary, National Socialist scientists even conducted secret experiments and the results still remain undisclosed in US archives for good reasons.

Sometimes it makes sense to read - this for example The Hollow World of the National Socialists - and think for a while before yelling "Burn the witch!", Mr Inquisition and fellowship.

Additionally, you had enough time to realise that Concaver's theories are partially congruent with Johannes Langs', he even refers to the latter and his proof is based on this Geman scientist, but nobody here agrees with Concaver on his fanatic, egocentric, pseudo-religious propaganda, so you might finally stop to use him as a tool against all other members who are doing their own free research and have their own views.

P.S. marioirams mindset is at least as "Jewish" as is Concaver's and yours, no matter how many stereotypes you post, trying to fake being anti-J-agenda! If you think like one, speak like one, behave like one - what are you then :cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 12:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 12:41 #17

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
And the thought police arrived and said "The Hitler lovers are a bunch of crazies, they need to be institutionalised. We will sift through the past history of posters for "insane" material (we know their identities, addresses, when they are awake, where they shop) and round them up for their and your good". And the public will approve. Families will turn in their own.

Meanwhile concave Earth promoters, bestiality fetishists etc will be free to partake in the comforts and thrills of the Brave New World Order...

You have done very well here, saying all the right things to the Jew-wise, amassing a stupidly high karma (a red flag), and almost kind of running the show for a bit. But then you make 2 mistakes.

1) Attack me for no reason, a continuing process claiming firstly I was not the "real rodin", and that I am anti Hitler etc. AlI am saying is that by filling the shop window with it agent provocateurs are trying to turn this into a "hate" forum so as to be able to take it down later.

2) Push Skycentrism, a bigger pile of bullshit than the Zeta Reptilians and their Planet of the X

Regarding 2, put up a single piece of your best evidence for a concave Earth. Unanswered question

Third, they are enforced

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 12:52 #18

rodin wrote:
And the thought police arrived and said "The Hitler lovers are a bunch of crazies, they need to be institutionalised. We will sift through the past history of posters for "insane" material (we know their identities, addresses, when they are awake, where they shop) and round them up for their and your good". And the public will approve. Families will turn in their own.

Meanwhile concave Earth promoters, bestiality fetishists etc will be free to partake in the comforts and thrills of the Brave New World Order...

You have done very well here, saying all the right things to the Jew-wise, amassing a stupidly high karma (a red flag), and almost kind of running the show for a bit. But then you make 2 mistakes.

1) Attack me for no reason, a continuing process claiming firstly I was not the "real rodin", and that I am anti Hitler etc. AlI am saying is that by filling the shop window with it agent provocateurs are trying to turn this into a "hate" forum so as to be able to take it down later.

2) Push Skycentrism, a bigger pile of bullshit than the Zeta Reptilians and their Planet of the X

Regarding 2, put up a single piece of your best evidence for a concave Earth. Unanswered question

Well you cant understand why I have a small - karma, then moan at PFIZ for having a high one :larf:

Lets talk about something serious: What is your ideal orgasmic karma points tally :roll:
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 13:01 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
rodin wrote:

LOGIC

1) I know who I am. Thus everybody fighting me in the way you and your followers do since you came here, leaving aside different views, is consequently of a very different mindset.

2) How often do I have to apologize for saying you are not the real rodin? 6 million times? You are definitely not the rodin I thought you to be.

3) What is "insane" to you does not have to be insane for everybody else. Your ego is NOT the navel of the world and behaving like the inquisition or the ADL, let alone your very special manners on this forum, does not contribute to increase your credibility. You are trying to silence discussion on this topic like hasbara tries to silence discussion about the holocaust and you do it in the very same WAY!

The way you are fighting the non-mainstream, non-pc theory of Johannes Lang makes you an anti-German in this respect in my eyes. Why don't you fight Oracle's views of German flying saucers in the same vile way as many mainstream brains, like yourself, will think this is an "insane" concept as well?

Last but not least your rabulistic/kabbalistic fellowship on this forum is more than suspicious and what happened in the DIF PIT while you and Oracle where there makes me wonder whether you two perhaps also belonged to the (antipode) controlled opposition already there. Thoughts are still free.

You behave like a chosen one - so I treat you as a chosen one!

The DIF PIT shills come to mind. Like broken records, no matter how often you present evidence, trying to train you like a parrot.

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63418-skycentrism-we-live-inside-the-earth.html

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 13:29 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: skycentrism, Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 13:42 #20

• skycentrism
  • Fresh Member
For Mario :D

For rodin

For all the rest

This is really funny to see people struggling with these. They're mad, almost furious. They look but don't see. We're living in the devil's world for sure :) If these examples are not enough then nothing will ever convince such people. And someone asked me how could the whole world be tricked, how can they hide the concavity ? They don't have to :) People have enough bad will and are stupid enough to do it for them.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Avacyn
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare