Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 16:54 #21

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Oracle wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
I prefer to listen to it backwards. That way, I can catch the subliminals. :thumbup:

I have done entire albums backwards before now, just to "screen" it for anything hidden. I don't like little messages in my music!

In what way prevents that US from creating and funding ISIS terrorists?

How does it help to prevent your country drawn in a scenario, where probably missiles hit US cities, because your moronic president controlled by jewish lobby bombs Syria, which will trigger big mess?

:roll:

How is this remotely on topic? Unless there will be a thread on Hitler secretly inspiring ISIS, or some such insanity?

More importantly... Are they Freemasons, or something similar? It gets worrying what these leaders - world-wide - are secretly in to...

Oh, and I'm not American...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 17:04 #22

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
skycentrism wrote:
For Mario :D



For rodin



For all the rest



This is really funny to see people struggling with these. They're mad, almost furious. They look but don't see. We're living in the devil's world for sure :) If these examples are not enough then nothing will ever convince such people. And someone asked me how could the whole world be tricked, how can they hide the concavity ? They don't have to :) People have enough bad will and are stupid enough to do it for them.

I have no idea if what you say is right or not. I also don't have time to look, either. But it isn't harming anyone, what you believe. So why care? I don't understand why people feel the need to attack people, just because they have a different idea. It is like the NS UFO's... I saw the thread, looked in it, and then left it. Why should I wade in, and place my objections? I have other things to do.

Of course, if you are strutting peacocks like rodin and Marioiram, then you HAVE to wade in, and beat up those who think differently. I guess that is what happens when you have a fragile ego... The funny part is that they say you are full of nonsense... I end up shaking my head in disbelief at most of what rodin says, and most of the time, I just cannot understand what Marioiram is talking about... I may have the same problem with you PFIZ, but I know you are not a native English speaker, and I also know that you are sincere. I also get that certain things - like the NSU Pink Panther thing - is important, even if I don't fully get it.

Also, you have remarkable spirit to keep on regardless of those utright bullying you and harrassing you on this forum. Don't let them break you!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 17:23 #23

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
Avacyn wrote:
I have no idea if what you say is right or not. I also don't have time to look, either. But it isn't harming anyone, what you believe. So why care? I don't understand why people feel the need to attack people, just because they have a different idea. It is like the NS UFO's... I saw the thread, looked in it, and then left it. Why should I wade in, and place my objections? I have other things to do.

Of course, if you are strutting peacocks like rodin and Marioiram, then you HAVE to wade in, and beat up those who think differently. I guess that is what happens when you have a fragile ego... The funny part is that they say you are full of nonsense... I end up shaking my head in disbelief at most of what rodin says, and most of the time, I just cannot understand what Marioiram is talking about... I may have the same problem with you PFIZ, but I know you are not a native English speaker, and I also know that you are sincere. I also get that certain things - like the NSU Pink Panther thing - is important, even if I don't fully get it.

Also, you have remarkable spirit to keep on regardless of those utright bullying you and harrassing you on this forum. Don't let them break you!

I know it is bullshit, and I wonder why it is being pushed so forcefully. Meanwhile
I end up shaking my head in disbelief at most of what rodin says

Perhaps an example so I can improve myself in future?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 17:35 #24

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
rodin wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
I have no idea if what you say is right or not. I also don't have time to look, either. But it isn't harming anyone, what you believe. So why care? I don't understand why people feel the need to attack people, just because they have a different idea. It is like the NS UFO's... I saw the thread, looked in it, and then left it. Why should I wade in, and place my objections? I have other things to do.

Of course, if you are strutting peacocks like rodin and Marioiram, then you HAVE to wade in, and beat up those who think differently. I guess that is what happens when you have a fragile ego... The funny part is that they say you are full of nonsense... I end up shaking my head in disbelief at most of what rodin says, and most of the time, I just cannot understand what Marioiram is talking about... I may have the same problem with you PFIZ, but I know you are not a native English speaker, and I also know that you are sincere. I also get that certain things - like the NSU Pink Panther thing - is important, even if I don't fully get it.

Also, you have remarkable spirit to keep on regardless of those utright bullying you and harrassing you on this forum. Don't let them break you!

I know it is bullshit, and I wonder why it is being pushed so forcefully. Meanwhile
I end up shaking my head in disbelief at most of what rodin says

Perhaps an example so I can improve myself in future?

Can you prove that it is rubbish? And more importantly... would I care if you could?

And as for what you say... there was the vector analysis in the JFK thread, which never seemed to account for the fact that wind speed and direction could have altered their direction and speed, and also, what was the speed of the car? If the car is moving, wouldn't that alter the trajectory, at least in appearance?

And as for the Scottish Referendum... you wanted to have people re-vote, but sign their names in a register. That would be illegal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Act_1832

Secret ballots were introduced to prevent coercion and intimidation of the electorate. And you want to eliminate that?

Just two examples off the top of my head. Frankly, if you really are Scottish, then you are an embarrassment, and not at all like any of the Scots I have known or worked with. And I find interesting your constant talk of Scottish weakness for alcohol. If anything, I would say it was fried foods. Battered Mars Bar, for example?
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 18:10 #25

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4930
  • Likes received: 1832
Avacyn wrote:
Can you prove that it is rubbish?

Of course, otherwise I would still be considering it

truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64333-the-earth-is-convex-not-concave.html?limitstart=0#128961
And more importantly... would I care if you could?

So the fact that you may or may not care is more important than getting to the truth of the matter?
And as for what you say... there was the vector analysis in the JFK thread, which never seemed to account for the fact that wind speed and direction could have altered their direction and speed, and also, what was the speed of the car? If the car is moving, wouldn't that alter the trajectory, at least in appearance?

I took all of that into consideration. The fact the car was moving proved that the projectile had acquired the forward velocity of the car. I could not get a handle on the precise wind vector other than observe coat flapping, but the trail maintained its straight trajectory. I concluded that most likely the puffs of smoke or vapour came from a tumbling bullet type projectile, based on the fact that the spacing was maintained.
And as for the Scottish Referendum... you wanted to have people re-vote, but sign their names in a register. That would be illegal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Act_1832

It is not my campaign for a revote, but I support it. Mike Rivero warned me ahead of the vote to expect massive vote fraud and I thought it unlikely. But there is too much evidence of fraud already, tip of the iceberg IMO. Illegal you say? hah
Secret ballots were introduced to prevent coercion and intimidation of the electorate. And you want to eliminate that?

I paraphrase but it was Stalin who said, its not the votes that count, its who counts the votes. Out in the open with everything I say!
Just two examples off the top of my head.

Three
Frankly, if you really are Scottish, then you are an embarrassment, and not at all like any of the Scots I have known or worked with. And I find interesting your constant talk of Scottish weakness for alcohol. If anything, I would say it was fried foods. Battered Mars Bar, for example?

I cook and eat fresh food every day, very balanced and healthy diet, FYI. And as for being an embarrassment, I produced on a triple platinum no 1 album recorded in my studio in Edinburgh, and have a PhD from Edinburgh University, so hope that I have kept my end up for the home team, so to speak. Perhaps your achievements are greater, I always appreciate talent...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 18:12 by rodin.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 18:37 #26

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
.......... wrote:
Problem with the topic of WW2 is that it was so long ago now that the new generation does not care anymore.

That's why i don't even bother with the threads about WW2 and Hitler at this point because it won't change the past.

The only thing you can do is focus on Gaza, AIPAC and Jewish control of sports and entertainment.

Many black people don't even know that George Zimmerman & Donald sterling are Jewish.

Not to be rude but everyone talking about WW2 and Hitler from here to DIF are wasting their time and life.

The only way to change the future is to focus on current events.

Sorry because i know this post will offended some of you.

I am not offended ; you are just ignorant about how deep WW2 is still in peoples hearts.
I know it is 70 years ago.
I live in the Netherlands,every year, WW2 veterans from the the USA,the UK,Canada,Poland
and their families are also comming to my country to commemorate the war with us.
Dutch people still feel gratefull for all those soldiers that liberated our country and gave their
lives for our freedom. On May 4th we have commemoration of the dead,and on May 5th we
have Liberation day.
There are a few WW2 military cemetaries where the soldiers are having their last resting place,
and these graves are maintained well by school children.
So,it is not just the old generation but also kids of elementary schools that take part in
the events.

War cemetary at Margraten ,The Netherlands


4th of May official national commemoration of the dead in WW2


5th of May. Liberation day celebrations
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 18:41 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 18:52 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961

What
....

if everything you were taught about World War II was a lie?



Who ...

would want you to stay ignorant of the truth and forget about the past?




Why ...

is the ignorance of the masses the second victory of the perpetrators?





THINK!


or die ignorant.



truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/63469-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 30 Sep 2014 18:59 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 30 Sep 2014 18:59 #28

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Ask that to the elderly in my country who experienced WW2
Shame on you.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Apr 2015 07:20 #29

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
Avacyn wrote:
What I don't understand is why all those threads are not collated and put into a WW2 sub-forum in the History section. It make sense to me, and the software supports it.

Dots, one big reason why I've not been posting much here is because of all the WW2 talk. It is deeply repetative, and seems to be all over this forum... :facepalm:

:cool2:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Apr 2015 09:48 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
zax wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
What I don't understand is why all those threads are not collated and put into a WW2 sub-forum in the History section. It make sense to me, and the software supports it.

Dots, one big reason why I've not been posting much here is because of all the WW2 talk. It is deeply repetative, and seems to be all over this forum... :facepalm:

:cool2:



War propaganda against Germany is still their business - nothing would remain like it is if the brainwashed slaves woke up and would no longer give their money and life energy to the eternal destroyers, deploring them at that!

If the truth gets out to all people - soon - there will be no "chosen people" any longer and their jidf trolls will have to really work for their daily bread instead of trying to sell their snake oil stories - copied and pasted from websites paid for by ADL and other zionist organisations.

As long as the children of the devil, who was a murderer and liar from the beginning, are fighting for their deplorable "elitist" existence, based on nothing but rabulism, distortion an outright lies, there will be counter reaction everywhere and increasingly so.

Get over it.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2015 09:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Apr 2015 09:56 #31

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The frau wants the forum German-centered form one end to the other. :wissl:


What to do with Germany?
Ordeal of German blah blah blah
Jews don't like my Germaan hairdo
When the Third Reich tried to save the world
When Jews stole my Bavarian bread
The filthy lies about portly Germans
What if blah blah blah
Germany Abstains.. :chuckle:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Apr 2015 10:08 #32

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
(...)

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to ridicule, smears and abuse.


truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=380#146443


tay-zax is the prototype of a hasbara trolLOL.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Apr 2015 15:52 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 21 Apr 2015 10:11 #33

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5825
  • Likes received: 1560
The Germans thank each other's sewer language posts.They can dish it out but get whiny when they get it back. :roll:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 09:39 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Zorro wrote:
So in other words you're saying historical truth doesn't matter and isn't important to any of us today? You're not really all that bright are you Dots, you also have a one tracked mind. Just because people talk about WWII doesn't mean that's the only thing they're thinking or talking about 24/7. Would you be happier just leaving history a done deal and not talking about all the lies? Yeah lets talk about black rap culture, basket ball and zimmerman instead. You come across to me as you're typical American white guy who listens to rap music and wants to be black. The reason why some people like taking about WWII is because they realise what a critical significance and influence it had on shaping the world today. And you're trying to tell us it doesn't matter?


Exactly!

Everything - here historically - is still connected with everything TODAY.

Those who are ignorant about the true past
are unable to understand the present
and they will never be able to change the future for the better of humankind.

FREEDOM starts in the mind.

The OP most probably did not watch the videos he asked for.
He hasn't done his homework up to this day,
but rather prefers to stay ignorant.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2015 09:40 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 10:16 #35

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to ridicule, smears and abuse.


truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=380#146443


tay-zax is the prototype of a hasbara trolLOL.

:yup:
You cannot be serious.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 15:21 #36

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 17532
  • Likes received: 1828
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to ridicule, smears and abuse.


truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=380#146443


tay-zax is the prototype of a hasbara trolLOL.

:yup:
You cannot be serious.

It just amounts to trolling a forum with anti Jew speak.

'Anyone who does not hate Jews is a half truther'.

Surely only a half truther or a no truther would post from the constant perspective of hating a group of people?

Every time i think of Hitler shitting himself in his bunker, and his neo supporters bubbling on a forum, I sit back and enjoy the wide smile on my face, I'm so happy Germany lost the wars, it makes me happy to know that the evil was defeated.

I don't really think about God as a being, but for those who do, they should thank him for his work in crushing the NSDAP fascists into a pulp.

:up:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2015 15:26 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 15:51 #37

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
.......... wrote:
Problem with the topic of WW2 is that it was so long ago now that the new generation does not care anymore.

That's why i don't even bother with the threads about WW2 and Hitler at this point because it won't change the past.

The only thing you can do is focus on Gaza, AIPAC and Jewish control of sports and entertainment.

Many black people don't even know that George Zimmerman & Donald sterling are Jewish.

Not to be rude but everyone talking about WW2 and Hitler from here to DIF are wasting their time and life.

The only way to change the future is to focus on current events.

Sorry because i know this post will offended some of you.
The EU is going to collapse. The EU is a post WWII Jewish construct to enable Jewish control of the European continent to occur.

It's going to collapse. Even the Tories are going to take a EU membership referendum to the next election.

I refute the OP entirely.

The aftermath of WWII is still very much at the fore of modern Europe.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 17:14 #38

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
(...)

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to ridicule, smears and abuse.


truth-zone.net/forum/government-and-authority/63393-what-is-hasbara.html?start=380#146443


tay-zax is the prototype of a hasbara trolLOL.

:yup:
You cannot be serious.

It just amounts to trolling a forum with anti Jew speak.

'Anyone who does not hate Jews is a half truther'. :iitm: :iitm: :iitm: (emo added by PFIZIPFEI)

Surely only a half truther or a no truther would post from the constant perspective of hating a group of people?

Every time i think of Hitler shitting himself in his bunker, and his neo supporters bubbling on a forum, I sit back and enjoy the wide smile on my face, I'm so happy Germany lost the wars, it makes me happy to know that the evil was defeated.

I don't really think about God as a being, but for those who do, they should thank him for his work in crushing the NSDAP fascists into a pulp.


:up:



Do you know "Angst essen Seele auf" (Fear Eats the Soul) ?

Hate does this, too, but even faster.

:yup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 20:10 #39

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
zax wrote:
The frau wants the forum German-centered form one end to the other. :wissl:


What to do with Germany?
Ordeal of German blah blah blah
Jews don't like my Germaan hairdo
When the Third Reich tried to save the world
When Jews stole my Bavarian bread
The filthy lies about portly Germans
What if blah blah blah
Germany Abstains.. :chuckle:



This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

If you're still talking about WW2 and Hitler you're wasting your time and life at this point. 22 Apr 2015 23:50 #40

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11659
  • Likes received: 8021
I love it how the Jew media and democratic system labels those who stand against their social engineering and social destruction as "far right". :iitm:

Marine Le Pen: EU will collapse like the Soviet Union - Marine Le Pen criticised the EU as a 'global anomaly'

By Martin Banks, Henry Samuel and Alex Spillius
6:05PM BST 16 Oct 2013

Marine Le Pen aims to set up radical, anti-Europe faction in the European parliament with help of Geert Wilders, the Dutch MP

The leader of France’s far-Right party has vowed that the European Union would “collapse like the Soviet Union” as she conspired to form what would be the most radical faction yet seen in the European parliament.

Marine Le Pen, buoyed by a weekend by-election triumph in southern France, criticised the EU as a “global anomaly” and pledged to return the bloc to a “cooperation of sovereign states”.

She said Europe’s population had “no control” over their economy or currency, nor over the movement of people in their territory.

“I believe that the EU is like the Soviet Union now: it is not improvable,” she said. “The EU will collapse like the Soviet Union collapsed.”

Ms Le Pen, 45, will next month travel to Holland to chart a joint campaign with Geert Wilders, whose anti-Islamic Freedom Party (PVV) currently tops national opinion polls for May’s European elections.
www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/10383879/Marine-Le-Pen-EU-will-collapse-like-the-Soviet-Union.html
Last Edit: 22 Apr 2015 23:51 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 263 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 239 - Raised
( £ 185 GBP )
donation thermometer
70%
Updated
27th February 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.