Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 06 Sep 2014 15:08 #1

wiikkidd wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Oracle wrote:
Friday wrote:
kidd - that you have already shown your hand - it matters naught how much back- peddling you do . You are a shill . Most of peeps here were banned from the PIT for exposing real history , whereas you just ramble on the same crooked road . First it was AH who was 'evil' - that didn't wash , so now it's indoctrinated crap they conjured up in the OT and YOU believe it to be your next weapon of choice.
Sorry but your not fooling anyone .

You are a naughty heretic Fri, with no faith.
You will miss the rapture.

And shame on you Zo!

:hahano:

:hahano:

Have you missed how I've been labelled a preacher and called a Zionist shill altar boy. Empty cans. what is your faith oral-b? NONE. No faith in God. Are you an attendee at Lucifer church of black sun with zo'han? Where does your black sun worship get you? Lord in heaven you're one stage off being PFIZI lemonade and small FRI altar bitch rated. Still no answer on faith ey, Christ or Lucifer. Out with it. Avatar oral-b, is key, what is it then? I'm making this one a sealed deal, deal or no deal? Your avatar has betrayed you, Oral.b? Is this what seanx has taught you? Not in this lifetime. All day everyday faithless troll.
~~~~Really Zo' is this all you have? Will you answer to these child (at best) like post in real time? No Zo'. You have failed yet a-gain. Foolish boy.

Oh looky here, it's the return of preacher kidd extraordinaire.. :iitm: I was beginning to wonder where you'd got to? Been busy going around door-to-door spreading the ''good word'' and the coming of the ''great rapture'' while you've been away have you :larf:. I can just picture you now going around door-to-door telling people to get off their knees, or stood in the middle of town with a bible in one hand and bull horn in the other wearing dark glasses and donning a blue suit.

Back in your cave supermarket trolley boy! :larf: I'm going to make a poster of you when I have the time. :yup:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 06 Sep 2014 15:19 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 07 Sep 2014 01:39 #2

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
wiikkidd wrote:
Small fry, the fail is the major derail of the above post's by you and troll patrol. Honestly will you stand before your local public community and read ALL what you post? That will never happen, hence failure. The research/information posted by myself. What is you believe is no consern to me. What does a Catholic boy have to do with Jesus? The same as your 'jew' enemy......nothing but contempt. Now, you and the merry boyz need to get this karma number to 50 by next Fri-day.

It was NOT a derail - it was a DEBUNK to what YOU cited. :facepalm:
how about we call you Judas - or JWDAS - JWDisinfoAgentShill. -- I think she 's got your bandana kidd. :O




Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas

Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga
Judas Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga

When he calls to me, I am ready
I'll wash his feet with my hair if he needs
Forgive him when his tongue lies through his brain
Even after three times, he betrays me

I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas

Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga

I couldn't love a man so purely
Even prophets forgave his goofy way
I've learned love is like a brick you can
Build a house or sink a dead body

I'll bring him down, bring him down, down
A king with no crown, king with no crown

I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas

In the most biblical sense, I am beyond repentance
Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her mind
But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense
Judas kiss me if offenced, or wear ear condom next time

I wanna love you
But something's pulling me away from you
Jesus is my virtue
And Judas is the demon I cling to, I cling to

Just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby
I'm just a holy fool, oh baby it's so cruel
But I'm still in love with Judas, baby

Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas
Oh oh, oh oh
I'm in love with Judas, Judas

Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Juda-a-a
Judas, Juda-a-a, Judas, Gaga

Read more: Lady GaGa - Judas Lyrics | MetroLyrics
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 01:18 #3

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
Elvis lives!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 09:48 #4

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:


a n i t i s


Definition of anitis


a metaphorical disease that ... (that is - people who "can't understand normal thinking") are afflicted with.


"She has the worst case of
anitis I have ever seen."


"I believe her behavior and attitude is infected with anitis."



onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-definition-of/cun tanitis


:O

Stick to the topic Brunhilde
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 10:00 #5

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 10:02 #6

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I actually like Wagner
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 18:54 #7

wiikkidd wrote:
Zo', will there be a book for all your 'research' to tell of this fairy tail WWII thread of yours? As well as a detailed account of the Black Sun cult that is your source of inspiration.

Still babbling on about other peoples faith I see Kidd. It's you who's managed to convince yourself that I'm a member of some secret ''Black Sun Cult'', despite the fact I've told you otherwise. I don't put my faith in anything especially, and I certainly don't follow whatever it is that you've put yours in you tragic little man. Like it's any of your business in the first place anyhow! Had any fights with the Devil lately have you.. :larf:


wiikkidd





The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 19:12 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Seaic, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 19:17 #8

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Pfiz.... I thought you were taller...



But the rest? Yes, I can imagine that with you... particularly with Hasbara, and so forth...



Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 19:26 #9

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Zorro wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
Zo', will there be a book for all your 'research' to tell of this fairy tail WWII thread of yours? As well as a detailed account of the Black Sun cult that is your source of inspiration.

Still babbling on about other peoples faith I see Kidd. It's you who's managed to convince yourself that I'm a member of some secret ''Black Sun Cult'', despite the fact I've told you otherwise. I don't put my faith in anything especially, and I certainly don't follow whatever it is that you've put yours in you tragic little man. Like it's any of your business in the first place anyhow! Had any fights with the Devil lately have you.. :larf:


wiikkidd






Zorro, you and the Reverend make an excellent comedy duo. You are the straight faced one, to counter the Rev's utter madness!

Honestly, I've been reading this thread quietly. Well, I lie... it is usually with stitches of laughter. You two have been making me cry with laughter. Please continue, I'm loving your rational replies to the fiery Reverend Wikkidd! And Wikkidd... please don't change. The world needs people like you about to brighten up our lives.

Peace, long life and prosperity, Zorro and Wikkidd!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 19:29 #10

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
Avacyn wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Pfiz.... I thought you were taller...



But the rest? Yes, I can imagine that with you... particularly with Hasbara, and so forth...




Herr Hitler would not have wanted Brunhilde to fight.

"The mission of women is to be beautiful and to bring children into the world.
This is not at all as.........unmodern as it sounds. The female bird pretties herself
for her mate and hatches eggs for him. In exchange, the male takes care of
gathering food, and stands guard and wards off the enemy."
Joseph Goebbels, writing in 1929.''
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Women_Nazi_Germany.htm
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 19:33 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 19:39 #11

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Zorro wrote:
This has been creasing me up every time I've seen it. Every time!

And it sums him up perfectly!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 19:59 #12

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Cinta wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Pfiz.... I thought you were taller...



But the rest? Yes, I can imagine that with you... particularly with Hasbara, and so forth...




Herr Hitler would not have wanted Brunhilde to fight.

"The mission of women is to be beautiful and to bring children into the world.
This is not at all as.........unmodern as it sounds. The female bird pretties herself
for her mate and hatches eggs for him. In exchange, the male takes care of
gathering food, and stands guard and wards off the enemy."
Joseph Goebbels, writing in 1929.''
www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Women_Nazi_Germany.htm

Anne/Abbette, do you really think anyone - even Hitler - could stop Pfiz when she is in full swing?

And you are right... no women allowed to fight! Hitler's orders!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanna_Reitsch

:wissl:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 22:41 #13

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
It's a totally different attitude though with the Jevvs. Gentiles are to do manual work and are to serve Jevvs. Gene Simmons summed up the jevv mind perfectly when caught off guard.



Notice the US gentile soldiers (men and women) who are put to death potentially to fight Israel's wars in the Middle East.
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 22:43 by Orangeaid.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 23:06 #14

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Orangeaid wrote:
It's a totally different attitude though with the Jevvs. Gentiles are to do manual work and are to serve Jevvs. Gene Simmons summed up the jevv mind perfectly when caught off guard.



Notice the US gentile soldiers (men and women) who are put to death potentially to fight Israel's wars in the Middle East.

Let them fight their own battles. Useless cowards...

And since there is so many more of us, they are running a stupid game with enslavement... people are able to catch on, and then they are dealing with the Mob.

Oh, OrangeAid... where did you get that article about Dutch Jews fleeing to Israel from? Out of curiousity.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Orangeaid

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 23:11 #15

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11638
  • Likes received: 8004
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 23:39 #16

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Orangeaid wrote:
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.

Thanks! I wanted to post it on a thread about Multiculturalism being a failure on another forum. If you want me to mention you exactly, let me know. At the moment, it is just "Saw this at a different forum, managed to get the link from the poster. "

Still, excellent find. And shows multiculturalism for the farce it is... Thank you for sharing it with us.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 23:44 #17

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
Orangeaid wrote:
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.
hi orangeaid - :cool:
an article I posted a while back -"Ukraine , the next Israel 2.0." , originated in the Times of Israel - it's amazing how much about current events they print is true, as long as the goys don't read it - they know the power the have abroad and in all major Institutions and don't hide it - are they unaware of how audacious this is too the rest of the world ?- :noway:
Last Edit: 08 Sep 2014 23:46 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid, Avacyn

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 08 Sep 2014 23:49 #18

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Friday wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.
hi orangeaid - :cool:
an article I posted a while back -"Ukraine , the next Israel 2.0." , originated in the Times of Israel - it's amazing how much about current events they print is true, as long as the goys don't read it - they know the power the have abroad and in all major Institutions and don't hide it - are they unaware of how audacious this is too the rest of the world ?- :noway:

Ashkenazi = Khazar

They want their empire back. After they have created Eretz Israel, of course...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 09 Sep 2014 00:00 #19

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
Avacyn wrote:
Friday wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.
hi orangeaid - :cool:
an article I posted a while back -"Ukraine , the next Israel 2.0." , originated in the Times of Israel - it's amazing how much about current events they print is true, as long as the goys don't read it - they know the power the have abroad and in all major Institutions and don't hide it - are they unaware of how audacious this is too the rest of the world ?- :noway:

Ashkenazi = Khazar

They want their empire back. After they have created Eretz Israel, of course...

yep - Avacyn - the funny thing is - they even stated just that - it was a total U turn on their 'god gave us Israel' story - they don;t need that fabrication anymore - the geocide is as good as done - time to re- do the another Ukrainian famine - only this time from ZIO- NATO - not ZIO -Stalin - ( I'll try to find it )
here - blogs.timesofisrael.com/leaked-report-israel-acknowledges-jews-in-fact-khazars-secret-plan-for-reverse-migration-to-ukraine/#ixzz36vYdYcbm


The Blogs > Jim Wald
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content here are presented solely by the author, and The Times of Israel assumes no responsibility for them. In case of abuse, report this post.
Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine
March 18, 2014, 11:34 pm 390

Read more: Leaked report: Israel acknowledges Jews in fact Khazars; Secret plan for reverse migration to Ukraine | Jim Wald | The Blogs | The Times of Israel
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2014 00:10 by Lizzy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn, rodin

[excerpt of] The Adolf Hitler Thread 09 Sep 2014 00:11 #20

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Friday wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Friday wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/9914

Oops ... inadvertently omitted the link.
hi orangeaid - :cool:
an article I posted a while back -"Ukraine , the next Israel 2.0." , originated in the Times of Israel - it's amazing how much about current events they print is true, as long as the goys don't read it - they know the power the have abroad and in all major Institutions and don't hide it - are they unaware of how audacious this is too the rest of the world ?- :noway:

Ashkenazi = Khazar

They want their empire back. After they have created Eretz Israel, of course...

yep - Avacyn - the funny thing is - they even stated just that - it was a total U turn on their 'god gave us Israel' story - they don;t need that fabrication anymore - the geocide is as good as done - time to re- do the another Ukrainian famine - only this time from ZIO- NATO - not ZIO -Stalin - ( I'll try to find it )

I think I read it. Was it the article that said that Israeli scientists had found that Ashkenazis were not Semetic at all, but Khazar?

Still, well worth having the link. Useful to share that info!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.