Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum?

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 00:09 #1

• Zephirop
leather clad prowler wrote:
Annakissd wrote:
Well luckily for us this isn't the DIF, and we're 'allowed' to comment on other forums as and when we please without getting banned here.
Reading through this thread of allegations, I don't believe anybody here has been slagged off, and nothing has been hidden. (To warrant the focus to Zephirop on this thread)
Nothing said that wouldn't be said here as far as I'm aware.

I've clicked on a thread of interest to me to find it's turned into something completely unrelated to the topic, I believe Novum already started a thread about that. :dunno:
We're all allowed to speak our mind?

I'm not a fan of DIF, but as I said if people want to comment on another forum doesn't mean we need to start threads about it, and target other posters, members here!
It shows people here talking about it are still giving the place traffic, still interested in it, but in a quiet way, which is fine,(if that's what you want to do) as opposed to being open and upfront about it, which is also fine!

It's not nice to vilify someone just for posting elsewhere, and being honest about it.
Nobody here has been slagged off, and no horrible comments made about here.

That Zephirop deserves everything he gets, launching crazed verbal attacks on people over at D.I.F.
He killed my sock over there during his farcical moderator period, so yeah fuck him.

He killed my sock!!!!! You baby...

And thanks for yet more of your snide comments about my appearance and mental state...you're the one who should be in broadmoor mate...you're still sulking over that verbal beating I gave you three years ago aren't you? Sad sad big nosed tosser...:D

Well I'm here...got any more for me?

Twat gay bar reject...go and prowl up your own rectum.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014 00:11 by Zephirop.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 00:14 #2

• Zephirop
son_of_parrot wrote:
Trying to debate with SeanZZZzzzz is akin to arguing with a spoilt 4 year old child.

Debating with him or the pink cyclist will result in a warning or ban as both are protected on DIF for reasons unknown? :dunno:

Well we know biker pays for special treatment ;) but what exactly SeanZZZzzzz does to stay on there and attack posters with his vile, hate filled, racist, bigoted rants is another thing? :dunno:

One thing Is for sure, I feel a lot better now im out of that place for good! :up:

That ponce bikerdruid always asking for evidence.
It's great when you slap it in front of his face and leave him gibbering like a Gibbon.
He refused to believe that 25% of gays in London were H.I.V positive once, and started bleating 'I'd like to see some evidence for that', so I slapped the figures at him straight out of all those gay news outlets.
He won't comprehend that Crowley died a penniless drug addict either.
Because he's deluded.

Thanks for not using your picture as a avatar this time...you're a really ugly man.
User(s) who Liked this post: son_of_parrot

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 00:46 #3

• Zephirop
Voltaire wrote:
To be clear - I like Zeph/Godot - the posts above are maybe not exactly defintive

I also have nothing against LCP

cant we be a monocultural forum with no differences

:larf:

Oh until I came here today...neither did I. But if he thinks he's getting away with that bollocks he's got a surprise coming to his shady looking face.

He just put himself in my little black book..I do hope he doesn't come to regret it.

Come at me with all you have TCP...I'll make mincemeat out of you.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014 00:47 by Zephirop.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 17:48 #4

Zephirop wrote:
Annakissd wrote:
Well luckily for us this isn't the DIF, and we're 'allowed' to comment on other forums as and when we please without getting banned here.
Reading through this thread of allegations, I don't believe anybody here has been slagged off, and nothing has been hidden. (To warrant the focus to Zephirop on this thread)

I've clicked on a thread of interest to me to find it's turned into something completely unrelated to the topic, I believe Novum already started a thread about that. :dunno:

I'm not a fan of DIF, but as I said if people want to comment on another forum doesn't mean we need to start threads about it, and target other posters, members here!
It shows people here talking about it are still giving the place traffic, still interested in it, but in a quiet way, which is fine,(if that's what you want to do) as opposed to being open and upfront about it, which is also fine!

It's not nice to vilify someone just for posting elsewhere, and being honest about it.

That Zephirop deserves everything he gets, launching crazed verbal attacks on people over at D.I.F.
He killed my sock over there during his farcical moderator period, so yeah fuck him.

And thanks for yet more of your snide comments about my appearance and mental state...you're the one who should be in broadmoor mate...you're still sulking over that verbal beating I gave you three years ago aren't you? Sad sad big nosed tosser...:D

Ha, why would anyone like or trust you?
Your up the anus of the mods, you actually were one, took time out to clinically seek out and destroy my sock.
You've never beaten me, you just launched one of those psychotic verbal outbursts at me just because you didn't like what I had to say, because you are insane.
You took it upon yourself to bully new members, claiming they were other people.
Your paranoia is all consuming.
I read how you cringed at the feet of grannie27 saying, in your own words, "I still haven't got the bottle to open and read your pm"
Haha, and youve the the cheek to to call me a gay bar reject.
Do one ponce.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 20:57 #5

Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
seanx is a paradigm of intellect and eloquence, erudition, knowledge, literacy, rational thinking, manners, social awareness, grasp of history, racial analysis
:D

Heh...he is all those things and more...a true shining light of the truth movement...I salute him.

Why didn't you ban him when you were a moderator and larging it over everyone else then, big shot?

I've always considered you as a sleeper shill, working from the inside Zephirop.
You turn up on every forum doing the same thing.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014 20:58 by Gino Bolognese.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:11 #6

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Annakissd wrote:

Ha, why would anyone like or trust you?
Your up the anus of the mods, you actually were one, took time out to clinically seek out and destroy my sock.
You've never beaten me, you just launched one of those psychotic verbal outbursts at me just because you didn't like what I had to say, because you are insane.
You took it upon yourself to bully new members, claiming they were other people.
Your paranoia is all consuming.
I read how you cringed at the feet of grannie27 saying, in your own words, "I still haven't got the bottle to open and read your pm"
Haha, and youve the the cheek to to call me a gay bar reject.
Do one ponce.

No way...I was here first you shady looking faggot. :)

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:12 #7

• Zephirop
Hey LCP...Will Self called...he wants his face back.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:14 #8

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:
seanx is a paradigm of intellect and eloquence, erudition, knowledge, literacy, rational thinking, manners, social awareness, grasp of history, racial analysis

Heh...he is all those things and more...a true shining light of the truth movement...I salute him.

Why didn't you ban him when you were a moderator and larging it over everyone else then, big shot?

For everyone...read just you, cause you're a nothing...really...you're just a jealous man...you can't be me LCP...you're too shit.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:16 #9

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

I've always considered you as a sleeper shill, working from the inside Zephirop.

I've always considered you a danger to females...:)

A shill for whom? May I ask? Or had your lame intelligence not got that far?

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:19 #10

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Yes I hate...I hate how you've got the mods in your pocket...how is that then?

You just troll about that shitty shitty forum...dispensing hypocritical advice that you are guilty of...you know how troll-like that is right? Of cause you do...you just don't care cause you know there's no comeback for you.

You just wind people up on purpose and then laugh as they get banned...well you can keep your sick little kingdom and all that's in it...you make a mockery of everything you're supposed to stand for....freedom of speech is just some toy to you...something that applies to you and you alone...well...karma is coming for you...and I hear it's a bitch...nothing else to say.

If seanx isn't David Icke...he's Gareth...fuck Russell Brand and his pied piper prancing...you deserve each other....but you shouldn't be surprised that the rest of the people on your forum don't trust him as far as they can throw him...the last bit of bile I saw you spew was...how come all the newspapers have come out slagging him off? Have you never heard of reverse psychology?...you should have, it's piss simple.

I'm glad that you're having real difficulty getting people to accept your Mi5 heir apparent...the human race is clearly not as dumb as you think they are...hollow moon...reptiles...you'll say whatever shit you think will get you attention...cause you're a sad old drama queen.

Try getting i_am to delete that you piece of human shit.

Hey LCP...why don't you try writing something like that? Oh I'm sorry you can't cause you're thick and only good for jealous one liners and cry baby whining.

Please get to fuck and never return you waste of carbon.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:26 #11

Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

You infiltrate every forum, then always end up leaving because you've pissed everyone of with your ludicrous, insane rantings.
You always turn up, trying to ingratiate yourself with the main body, usually using seanx as a whipping boy, and then after a short period you go scuttling back to DIF, crawling around everyone.
I saw you creeping around edelweiss pirate "oh its so good to see you" bumlick, bumlick.
I consider you a danger to the general public.
A self confessed box case, with suicidal tendencies and nothing to lose.
Why on Earth would I want to be like you, lol, I mean do me a favour.
:iitm: :iitm:

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:32 #12

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

You infiltrate every forum, then always end up leaving because you've pissed everyone of with your ludicrous, insane rantings.
You always turn up, trying to ingratiate yourself with the main body, usually using seanx as a whipping boy, and then after a short period you go scuttling back to DIF, crawling around everyone.
I saw you creeping around edelweiss pirate "oh its so good to see you" bumlick, bumlick.

Au contraire my friend...I've got plenty to live for...two beautiful children...people who genuinely care for me...what have you got LCP?

And the only forum I can see that being the case with is the sanctum...and they are all twats anyway....why don't you go there?

Come and see me...I'll do you a solid.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:36 #13

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
I predict a thread split.

:wissl:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Evie

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:37 #14

Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

Au contraire my friend...I've got plenty to live for...two beautiful children...people who genuinely care for me...what have you got LCP?

And the only forum I can see that being the case with is the sanctum...and they are all twats anyway....why don't you go there?

I never forget anything, shit on me once and I hate you for life.
I think that clears things up.
Right, now we've both said our bit I think you should shut up and stop shitting this forum up.
Now go back to ranting about seanx, that's what people want to hear, not our personal differences.
Last Edit: 14 Nov 2014 23:38 by Gino Bolognese.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:38 #15

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

I need forget anything, shit on me once and I hate for life.
Right, now we've both said our bit I think you should shut up and stop shitting this forum up.
Now go back to ranting about seanx, that's what people want to hear, not our personal differences.

Sad smelly loner..who can't take it back...that's what you are coward fuck.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:42 #16

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

I never forget anything, shit on me once and I hate you for life.

Like I give a shit who you hate, you nothing...all alone in your rat infested bedsit...:D

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:42 #17

Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

You just can't help being a forum twat can you?
You're such a helmet head, you really are.
Now stop making a twat out of yourself, take your meds, like a good boy.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:45 #18

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

Even though you started it...cause you thought I'd gone...cause you're a coward who NO-ONE likes.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:49 #19

Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

Even though you started it...cause you thought I'd gone...cause you're a coward who NO-ONE likes.

Lol, I watched that Broadmoor documenary on ITV the other night, oh you haven't got a TV have you?
You probably sold it at cash converters, didn't you.

[excerpt of] What's new in David Icke Forum? 14 Nov 2014 23:52 #20

• Zephirop
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Zephirop wrote:
Voltaire wrote:

No

Lol, I watched that Broadmoor documenary on ITV the other night, oh you haven't got a TV have you?
You probably sold it at cash converters, didn't you.

TV watching idiot...no wonder you're such a cretin.

Cash converters...I know the 90's were probably the last time you got laid and were happy but you must move on.