Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Vent and the Furious

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 05:06 #3381

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
orange sex on the mind for this guttersnipe--
Orangeaid wrote:
I'm Gen X and to be honest this is a very new phenomenon. I sound very old but this certainly didn't "happen in my day".

I've heard of 15 year old girls doing this with a multi girl slumber party. The poor mother hosting the party walked in on it! ! :O Slumber party over, parents called and told what daughter was doing and please collect immediately.

daisy chain

Often found in porn, a phenomenon where multiple female participants performcunnilingus on each other in a circular formation, permitting each participant to both give and recieve oral sex simultaneously.

Those sorority girls often daisy chain on theweekends for cash.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 05:15 #3382

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
orange after cinta again-Orangeaid wrote:
Cinta wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
novum wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Frog, Novum... if you keep on allowing such people a really long lead to be aggravating and annoying, then how is this really any different to DIF? Just because the moderators are not KGB-like does not mean that all is peachy... it means that serious, genuine posters will just up and leave. Which has been happening. I am aware of a number of posters leaving to go to another forum... and to be honest, when this level of stupidity is going on, how can I not resist the urge to join them?

Yes i know, didnt take long for me to find it, i got there by googling Avacyn and peaches geldof.

conserpiracy.boards.net/forum

If people want to create a forum where they can more easily remove posters they dont agree with then it will be a different place to TZ, yes. If thats what some of you guys want, well seems youve gone and done that.

Recently, a number of former members wanted the forum and its membership changed to suit their wants and needs... we didnt do that and stayed true to the original ethos of the site... and will do the same now when a similar situation has arisen.



The logic consequence of this statement is that any hasbara agent or aggressive bully has the same rights like any non-hasbara, non-bullying member,
but NO OBLIGATIONS, as almost everything - from spamming to abusive language - is tolerated here.

.
Just as any disciple of Herr Hitler and Nazi regime or neo Nazi can post here.
No double standards.
You really are stupid Cinta.

Not that you needed to ... you'd inadvertently done it countless times before ... but you have just completely outed yourself.

Jews have no hope if they have people as stupid as you trying to defend their appalling behavior.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 06:24 #3383

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
The orange fella's spam in the zorro thread in the Public Zone today can be seen numerous times in this thread--

Satanism in the Vatican

truth-zone.net/forum/history/64477-satanism-in-the-vatican.html

He saves entire spam posts and pastes them over and over again.

Year in and year out. :cool:
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 06:24 by zax.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:08 #3384

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Mirror, mirror on the wall ....


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 08:44 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:10 #3385

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Quote from Gaia (from Zax's forum where I can't post)
I disagree, by letting those freaks speak freely they only reveal their inconsistencies, stupidity and utter belief in a bygone dictatorship.

I understand it gets boring after a while, but just letting the cancer grow over this otherwise well-researching forum is not the best idea, imo.
truth-zone.net/forum/clarity-zone-forum-mindful-matters/66861-malted-mindshake.html?limitstart=0#203891

Have you ever thought about the fact that we could be right and you guys are the disease here?

I mean, it doesn't take a genius to find out if the Holocaust was fake, which is just an ENORMOUS lie... "The Greatest Lie EVER Told" in fact. that the whole story regarding WW II has been completely twisted by the victors?

Well... maybe you just can't handle the truth.
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 08:11 by Flare.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:14 #3386

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:17 #3387

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7470
  • Likes received: 1597
Flare wrote:
Quote from Gaia (from Zax's forum where I can't post)
I disagree, by letting those freaks speak freely they only reveal their inconsistencies, stupidity and utter belief in a bygone dictatorship.

I understand it gets boring after a while, but just letting the cancer grow over this otherwise well-researching forum is not the best idea, imo.
truth-zone.net/forum/clarity-zone-forum-mindful-matters/66861-malted-mindshake.html?limitstart=0#203891

Have you ever thought about the fact that we could be right and you guys are the disease here?

You are not right, because you are defending Zionist-installed professional fake opposition and sells them as "honest" and "antizionist".

It's like defending communists as anti-US zionist-capitalistic with deliberately leaving out they are created by the zionists themselves.
I mean, it doesn't take a genius to find out if the Holocaust was fake, which is just an ENORMOUS lie... "The Greatest Lie EVER Told" in fact. that the whole story regarding WW II has been completely twisted by the victors?

Not only by the victors, also by the losers. And both these "factions" are just a smokescreen. The actual purpose of the whole scam was the Marshall plan and building military bases in Europe. The Holocaust Story is an easily recognisable fake.

Unfortunately your truth seeking (if ever possessed) stops there. Mine starts there.
Well... maybe you just can't handle the truth.

Haha, from you. Defending Donny Drumpf, even against all hopes. Clown. :facepalm:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:28 #3388

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Online
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 15310
  • Likes received: 5826
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


- Zionist-installed professional fake opposition..? I assume you are not talking about the National Socialists or are you?

- "The Holocaust story is an easily recognizable fake" :larf: :larf: Dude... I don't know if you remember how many hours/days I have spent chatting with you on the other forum untill I got some sense into you?? :D Come on, don't be lying now... ;)

- Your truth seeking CLEARLY stops there, since you desperately cling to the old Hollywood narrative of history, in stead of doing your own research on the matter. Like I said, it doesn't take a genius to figure out if the Holocaust was hoaxed, that the whole 'official' story regarding WW II is just garbage.
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 08:29 by Flare.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:36 #3389

  • zax
  • zax's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5812
  • Likes received: 1559
The Sparkler is doing the grunt work of posting you tube videos and German WWI puff pieces on Hitler for zorro.

As we saw in the latest post by zorro he is trying to be Fritz Lang these day. :chuckle:

Remember he said--

Not at all. I just put more of my energy into doing something more positive and constructive these days. like film making for instance..

:larf:
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 08:37 by zax.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 08:41 #3390

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Where did the off-limits threads end up in which you did nothing but post
hundreds and hundreds of copied comments, that you dug up from the depths
of this forum, took them out of context and even manipulated them to suit your
agenda, while you "forgot" to add links, so that members were unable to verify
the authenticity, while those members you quoted were unable to comment on
those "ghetto" threads ?




Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 11:41 #3391

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
PFIZIPFEI
Where did the off-limits threads end up in which you did nothing but post
hundreds and hundreds of copied comments, that you dug up from the depths
of this forum, took them out of context and even manipulated them to suit your
agenda, while you "forgot" to add links, so that members were unable to verify
the authenticity, while those members you quoted were unable to comment on
those "ghetto" threads ?

LOL she wants to see them again :larf:

First the Gestapo Gang complain that there are threads that they can't respond to (when they could of by copying them onto the main forum, or into their own members area, and responding there). Now there is an angry whine because the threads are not displayed. :iitm:

I can imagine her dressed up in her Gestapo outfit (sorry Ent) banging her fist on the table ''Szere are das szreads.'' :D
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 11:49 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 11:51 #3392

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
LOL she wants to see them again :larf:

First the Gestapo Gang complain that there are threads that they can't respond to (when they could of by copying them onto the main forum, or into their own members area, and responding there). Now there is an angry whine because the threads are not displayed. :iitm:

I can imagine her dressed up in her Gestapo outfit (sorry Ent) banging her fist on the table ''Szere are das szreads.'' :D



This is not what I said.

I am asking where they ended up.

Mainly because you and zax and others of your "gang" :chuckle:
are hardly doing anything on TZ any longer than whine and complain ...
and insult and defame ...
about a handful of rightfully excerpted posts.

Excerpted = moved - NOT DELETED - to a special thread on the same topic in the vent room

I think we all should know where whole threads end up and for what reason.

Maybe you are protecting them from the public eye in your secret vault in your
home-made ghetto, which is inaccessible for all but a chosen minority? :P

:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 12:03 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 12:17 #3393

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
''Szere are das szreads.'' :D

Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 12:21 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 12:18 #3394

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Flare wrote:
Quote from Gaia (from Zax's forum where I can't post)
I disagree, by letting those freaks speak freely they only reveal their inconsistencies, stupidity and utter belief in a bygone dictatorship.

I understand it gets boring after a while, but just letting the cancer grow over this otherwise well-researching forum is not the best idea, imo.
truth-zone.net/forum/clarity-zone-forum-mindful-matters/66861-malted-mindshake.html?limitstart=0#203891

Have you ever thought about the fact that we could be right and you guys are the disease here?

I mean, it doesn't take a genius to find out if the Holocaust was fake, which is just an ENORMOUS lie... "The Greatest Lie EVER Told" in fact. that the whole story regarding WW II has been completely twisted by the victors?

Well... maybe you just can't handle the truth.



Wow! Just WOW - again!


This online persona, that goes by the name of Gaia, the Earth in New Age One World Gaian pseudo-spirituality,
stolen and turned upside down - as usual - from Greek mythology, the primal Greek goddess of the Earth,
is on the verge of calling for EXTERMINATION of those with differing from his utmost politically correct views
from the face of Truth Zone.

What an utterly deranged, hypocritical creep.


Ref: CLICK and CLICK

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 12:23 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 12:24 #3395

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
:clap:

Yes!!!! she's realised a response is possible, rather discrediting the rest of the whining about our little haven.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 12:40 #3396

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
:clap:

Yes!!!! she's realised a response is possible, rather discrediting the rest of the whining about our little haven.



Pardon?

What are you rambling on?

Maybe you start reading what I post, before you ... dump .. more non-sense without thinking.

I was speaking about threads that were at first not accessible for all but a chosen minority,
which means no-one but this exclusive chosen minority was able to post or respond there,
then they got locked for everybody and then they disappeared altogether.

I would like to know the wereabouts.

Nothing else did I say, simpleton.

I did never object that you were granted your very own ghetto forum by Novum, on the contrary.



"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 12:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 13:04 #3397

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
:clap:

Yes!!!! she's realised a response is possible, rather discrediting the rest of the whining about our little haven.



Pardon?

What are you rambling on?

Maybe you start reading what I post, before you ... dump .. more non-sense without thinking.

I was speaking about threads that were at first not accessible for all but a chosen minority,
which means no-one but this exclusive chosen minority was able to post or respond there,
then they got locked for everybody and then they disappeared altogether.

I would like to know the wereabouts.

Nothing else did I say, simpleton.

I did never object that you were granted your very own ghetto forum by Novum, on the contrary.


Posters such as zorro, Voltaire, et al were whining because they could not respond to posts in our little haven, even when I created a vent thread here for them to copy and respond into, you have now proved that a response is possible thus negating their whining.

Everyone was able to respond to any post on TZ, that is the name of this forum after all, even though we do not want you or others trolling our haven, that's why we created it, to be separate from you, and others. But as I keep saying and as you have now done, you can quote and respond by using the copy feature on your device/software.

As I keep saying you are doing a '''Szere are das szreads.'' as if anyone is obliged to answer you, you can find much of the information as per their source on the Black Sun thread Excerpt and on the Thread that Cinta started about the Catholic Church, which were trolled by the Gestapo Gang over and over, so if it's context that you need you will find it in the trolling actions of the squad to which you are a member, if it's where the threads are that you request there is no obligation to reply.

You had an opportunity to copy those threads and repost them, do as you pleased, try and discredit them, I even started thread for opposers to do so, instead they whined about the permission list, so you had your chance and missed it, or rather you (all) knew that the threads were true and you wanted to have them not displayed, now that they are not displayed ie any quotes from TZ users you have found another reason to whine.

This time you can whine on... :thumbup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 13:07 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 13:05 #3398

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Oh, surprise surprise, another non-response to my comment :wissl:
looks good from the outside, but empty inside, evasiveness, you name is frothy


I was speaking about threads that were at first not accessible for all but a chosen minority,
which means no-one but this exclusive chosen minority was able to post or respond there,
then they got locked for everybody and then they disappeared altogether.

I would like to know the wereabouts of those threads, namely:


Ent's Lament
The Mask of Madness
Tackler's Corner ...



.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 13:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 13:11 #3399

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Twilight Zoned
  • Posts: 17504
  • Likes received: 1801
I have replied but not obeyed, there is no obligation to answer what you would like to know, you are not entitled to know what is done with information in our little haven.

You can ask 'Szere are das szreads.'' as many times as you please, the bit you don't seem able to comprehend is that there is no obligation to tell you.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 02 May 2016 13:12 by Frothy.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 02 May 2016 13:15 #3400

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20380
  • Likes received: 7951
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
I have replied but not obeyed, there is no obligation to answer what you would like to know, you are not entitled to know what is done with information in our little haven.

You can ask 'Szere are das szreads.'' as many times as you please, the bit you don't seem able to comprehend is that there is no obligation to tell you.


In fact this is the answer.

Thanks.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
2 Vent 2 Furious13.87Sunday, 08 January 2017
Vent & Furious13.87Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift13.56Tuesday, 17 March 2020
The Vent and the Furious - Members Edition13.56Saturday, 02 June 2018
Clarity Vent6.87Sunday, 16 October 2016
EDL furious at Muslims Enjoying Lego6.85Wednesday, 19 February 2014
[excerpts of] Members vent thread6.72Sunday, 01 February 2015
Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker dies in California car crash6.56Wednesday, 06 January 2016
[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with6.43Monday, 05 December 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 279 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 309 - Raised
( £ 254 GBP )
donation thermometer
91%
Most Recent Donation $20 USD
25th April 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.