Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Vent and the Furious

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:02 #41

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Orangeaid wrote:
"Clearly" .... how do you draw that conclusion Truthboy?

You're the person who asserts that Seanx is a father of 2 from Ireland. I'm not aware of the history between seanx, Seaic, Timesarrow and Sean ADL at all. Timesarrow and Seaic simply don't believe you. They think you're lying.

Just because Timesarrow doesn't believe what you've said about seanx doesn't automatically make her a bitter, vile, foul mouthed woman.

How do you jump to that conclusion???

As an outsider I just see that conclusion as stemming from the desire to attack people who simply disagree with you. The issue lies with you Truthboy. Not Timesarrow.

Good for you.
Maybe you could enlighten me?
Who are these people?

They use different names here so I don't now who they are.

I know who Timesarrow is - who wouldn't from her foul-mouth angry posts. She is clearly a very intelligent woman, miles ahead of you guys, but why she is so angry and full of hate towards me and Seanx, I still can't work out.............

But then of course ............you too clearly didn't see the post by me that was deleted by your mods here that explained it all.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:02 #42

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Orangeaid wrote:
"Clearly" .... how do you draw that conclusion Truthboy?

You're the person who asserts that Seanx is a father of 2 from Ireland. I'm not aware of the history between seanx, Seaic, Timesarrow and Sean ADL at all. Timesarrow and Seaic simply don't believe you. They think you're lying.

Just because Timesarrow doesn't believe what you've said about seanx doesn't automatically make her a bitter, vile, foul mouthed woman.

How do you jump to that conclusion???

As an outsider I just see that conclusion as stemming from the desire to attack people who simply disagree with you. The issue lies with you Truthboy. Not Timesarrow.

Good for you.
Maybe you could enlighten me?
Who are these people?

They use different names here so I don't now who they are.

I know who Timesarrow is - who wouldn't from her foul-mouth angry posts.

She is clearly a very intelligent woman, miles ahead of you guys, but why she is so angry and full of hate towards me and Seanx, I still can't work out.............

But then of course ............you too clearly didn't see the post by me that was deleted by your mods here that explained it all.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:04 by truthboy. Reason: Sorry hit button twice
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:03 #43

  • Orangeaid
  • Orangeaid's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 11646
  • Likes received: 8032
truthboy wrote:
And you are clearly a very bitter, childless, vile, foul-mouthed woman.

No wonder you feel so at home here.

Do you ever get tried talking to the same 7-9 members every- night??
If you actually are Sean ADL, you've just got married in the eyes of the secular State. Is sitting on the Internet at 3am hassling people really what you should be doing?

I certainly wouldn't have been wasting time like that on irrelevance so soon after I got married. It's not really what to love and to hold from this day forward means ..... is it??

Or do your marriage vows not really mean much ... a question to you if you are actually Sean.

A fish smelling slag lesbian activist Mascha Glessen stated publicly that gays don't really give a shit about marriage they just want to destroy the institution. If you are sean, is that what motivated you to get married?

Is that why you're treating your marriage vows this way so soon afger getting married?
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Seaic, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:05 #44

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
They use different names here so I don't now who they are.

I'm your worst nightmare...

In other words, a straight, non-Marxist, Christian, white male.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:06 by Seaic.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:07 #45

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Pfiz is a girl, you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

Why does she hates gays and jews then?

I see you don't deny being a sexist misogynist. At least we are getting somewhere.

Can you explain how posting a picture of men in tight leather makes you a lesbian :rofl:

it is quiet sad.

All your posts want to suggest or imply there is something wrong if someone is gay.

So you abuse me and try to suggest that I might be gay as if that is something bad or disgusting.

if I was jewish or disabled as well, would you be using that as well to abuse me?

So, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but there's something wrong with being childless?

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.

If you bring Seanx's kids into a thread, then expect the same.

Have some MANNERS and I will treat you the same.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:07 #46

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
A newly wed - NORMALLY - has other things to do than rant at night on web forums.
This weirdo most probably is just one of ADL's minions.

But who knows .... there is nothing normal about sean ADL tabatabai :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:08 #47

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
truthboy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
"Clearly" .... how do you draw that conclusion Truthboy?

You're the person who asserts that Seanx is a father of 2 from Ireland. I'm not aware of the history between seanx, Seaic, Timesarrow and Sean ADL at all. Timesarrow and Seaic simply don't believe you. They think you're lying.

Just because Timesarrow doesn't believe what you've said about seanx doesn't automatically make her a bitter, vile, foul mouthed woman.

How do you jump to that conclusion???

As an outsider I just see that conclusion as stemming from the desire to attack people who simply disagree with you. The issue lies with you Truthboy. Not Timesarrow.

Good for you.
Maybe you could enlighten me?
Who are these people?

They use different names here so I don't now who they are.

I know who Timesarrow is - who wouldn't from her foul-mouth angry posts.

She is clearly a very intelligent woman, miles ahead of you guys, but why she is so angry and full of hate towards me and Seanx, I still can't work out.............

But then of course ............you too clearly didn't see the post by me that was deleted by your mods here that explained it all.

I feel like we're entering into an abusive relationship here, Sean. In one breath you tell me how intelligent and enlightening I am, then the next how vile and disgusting I am. It is like punching someone in the face whilst telling them you only do it because you love them.

I do not "hate" Seanx (you), but I do think he is a bully with an agenda, who is very close to David Icke, or even may well be David Icke, and uses his influence to pull strings and treat people extremely badly on the DIF.

I still am at a loss as to what he (you) is doing here, but if you claim to be so scared of moderators you can't possibly explain, then feel free to PM me and I will explain it to everyone else for you.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:08 #48

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Seaic wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Still making straw-men I see Sean.

It's no wonder you hate women, after all you are a raging misogynist homosexual.

No, he isn't a homosexual, he has "two young daughters", remember :roll: And he lives in Ireland, of course! :killinme:

And you are clearly a very bitter, childless, vile, foul-mouthed woman.

No wonder you feel so at home here.

Do you ever get tried talking to the same 7-9 members every- night??

Are you lonely?

I have just come back from a nice night out in DUBLIN............. and thought I would see how much more abuse I had got here!

And I wasn't disappointed.

So you clearly didn't know that your mods were deleting posts here!!!

You like being abused, then? So Pfiz was right about you....

Why are you so foul-mouthed?

Why are you always so angry and abusive?
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:10 #49

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Why are you so foul-mouthed?

Why are you always so angry and abusive?

She's literally not swore once.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:11 by Seaic.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:11 #50

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Pfiz is a girl, you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

Why does she hates gays and jews then?

I see you don't deny being a sexist misogynist. At least we are getting somewhere.

Can you explain how posting a picture of men in tight leather makes you a lesbian :rofl:

it is quiet sad.

All your posts want to suggest or imply there is something wrong if someone is gay.

So you abuse me and try to suggest that I might be gay as if that is something bad or disgusting.

if I was jewish or disabled as well, would you be using that as well to abuse me?

So, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but there's something wrong with being childless?

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.

If you bring Seanx's kids into a thread, then expect the same.

Have some MANNERS and I will treat you the same.

Seanx's (your) kids are not small children, they are grown up. You made up "two mixed race little daughters" to make a point, and we all know it.
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:11 #51

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
truthboy wrote:

Why are you so foul-mouthed?

Why are you always so angry and abusive?



Ever heard of The Law of Resonance?


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:12 #52

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Zorro wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Pfiz is a girl, you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

Why does she hates gays and jews then?


Is that w

Another poster who seems to believe there is something wrong if a someone is gay?

You seem to think it will upset me - or it is some kind of insultt ?

Is that why you Nazis exterminated the gays along with the jews and the disabled ?
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:13 #53

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
Another poster who seems to believe there is something wrong if a someone is gay?

You seem to think it will upset me - or it is some kind of insultt ?

Is that why you Nazis exterminated the gays along with the jews and the disabled ?

Lies, damned lies and Seanxisadick.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:13 by Seaic.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:16 #54

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
truthboy wrote:
[
Another poster who seems to believe there is something wrong if a someone is gay?

You seem to think it will upset me - or it is some kind of insultt ?

Is that why you Nazis exterminated the gays along with the jews and the disabled ?

:killinme: :rofl: :chuckle:


Law of Resonance? I mean you surely will respond to my last comment, "truthboy", won't you?

(did you know that the Berlin "memorial to the "gays"" looks like a pissoir with a "glory hole"? don't know why)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:21 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:20 #55

  • thoreau
  • thoreau's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 612
  • Likes received: 216
Seaic wrote:
Only one flinging abuse is you.

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

It's no wonder you hate women, after all you are a raging misogynist homosexual

Liarland more like

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.


no one on this thread comes out looking particularly good

it really is no wonder the world is so fucked - keep up the good work
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:20 #56

  • truthboy
  • truthboy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 227
  • Likes received: 67
Orangeaid wrote:
truthboy wrote:
And you are clearly a very bitter, childless, vile, foul-mouthed woman.

No wonder you feel so at home here.

Do you ever get tried talking to the same 7-9 members every- night??
If you actually are Sean ADL, you've just got married in the eyes of the secular State. Is sitting on the Internet at 3am hassling people really what you should be doing?

I certainly wouldn't have been wasting time like that on irrelevance so soon after I got married. It's not really what to love and to hold from this day forward means ..... is it??

Or do your marriage vows not really mean much ... a question to you if you are actually Sean.

A fish smelling slag lesbian activist Mascha Glessen stated publicly that gays don't really give a shit about marriage they just want to destroy the institution. If you are sean, is that what motivated you to get married?

Is that why you're treating your marriage vows this way so soon afger getting married?

How sad is this this?

What is your obsession with this sean bloke???

Do you think that a guy who is trying to run a TV station would be wasting his time posting to you 7 or 8 people on this totally insignificant forum.

REALLY???

I am posting here, on behalf of Seanx ( NOT FUCKING SEAN, THE WEBMASTER, BUT SEANX - THE POSTER ON THE DI FORUM- HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THIS YET- SURELY THE SAME NAME CANNOT CONFUSDE YOU THAT MUCH I) for one reason only .

I THOUGHT you knew all this................but now I know, looking at all the posts, that you donl;t because your Mods deleted the posts.

So much for your all free forum.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:21 #57

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Only one flinging abuse is you.

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

It's no wonder you hate women, after all you are a raging misogynist homosexual

Liarland more like

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.


no one on this thread comes out looking particularly good

it really is no wonder the world is so fucked - keep up the good work

You don't get the "satire" part of the "David Icke Satire thread", do you, Thoreau :rofl:
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:23 #58

  • Seaic
  • Seaic's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 1910
  • Likes received: 2150
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Only one flinging abuse is you.

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

It's no wonder you hate women, after all you are a raging misogynist homosexual

Liarland more like

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.


no one on this thread comes out looking particularly good

it really is no wonder the world is so fucked - keep up the good work

Yep. TZ is the reason the world is so fucked.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:23 #59

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20381
  • Likes received: 7951
I am still searching for a foto of the Berlin "memorial" with the pink triangle and the "glory hole" :rofl:

............... found





AND MANY MORE :cool:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:24 #60

  • Timesarrow
  • Timesarrow's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Posts: 776
  • Likes received: 946
truthboy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
truthboy wrote:
And you are clearly a very bitter, childless, vile, foul-mouthed woman.

No wonder you feel so at home here.

Do you ever get tried talking to the same 7-9 members every- night??
If you actually are Sean ADL, you've just got married in the eyes of the secular State. Is sitting on the Internet at 3am hassling people really what you should be doing?

I certainly wouldn't have been wasting time like that on irrelevance so soon after I got married. It's not really what to love and to hold from this day forward means ..... is it??

Or do your marriage vows not really mean much ... a question to you if you are actually Sean.

A fish smelling slag lesbian activist Mascha Glessen stated publicly that gays don't really give a shit about marriage they just want to destroy the institution. If you are sean, is that what motivated you to get married?

Is that why you're treating your marriage vows this way so soon afger getting married?

How sad is this this?

What is your obsession with this sean bloke???

Do you think that a guy who is trying to run a TV station would be wasting his time posting to you 7 or 8 people on this totally insignificant forum.

REALLY???

I am posting here, on behalf of Seanx ( NOT FUCKING SEAN, THE WEBMASTER, BUT SEANX - THE POSTER ON THE DI FORUM- HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THIS YET- SURELY THE SAME NAME CANNOT CONFUSDE YOU THAT MUCH I) for one reason only .

I THOUGHT you knew all this................but now I know, looking at all the posts, that you donl;t because your Mods deleted the posts.

So much for your all free forum.

So to surmise.... Everyone else in the world is too busy/important to post here, but not you... Wow, you need to work on that self-esteem there, guy (and that's guy, not gay, before you get all over-sensitive again).

Also, you mock us because there's only nine of us here? But we all like each other. What does it say about you spending your Saturday night hanging out on the internet with nine people you hate :roll:
The topic has been locked.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
Vent & Furious13.84Sunday, 08 January 2017
2 Vent 2 Furious13.84Sunday, 08 January 2017
The Vent and the Furious: Troll Drift13.53Monday, 18 January 2021
The Vent and the Furious - Members Edition13.53Saturday, 02 June 2018
EDL furious at Muslims Enjoying Lego6.89Wednesday, 19 February 2014
Twilight Vent6.79Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Clarity Vent6.79Sunday, 16 October 2016
[excerpts of] Members vent thread6.65Sunday, 01 February 2015
Fast & Furious actor Paul Walker dies in California car crash6.6Wednesday, 06 January 2016
[excerpt of] Zorro finds a new reason to vent posts of posters that he disagrees with6.37Monday, 05 December 2016
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2020 - May 2021, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 250 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 192 - Raised
( £ 140 GBP )
donation thermometer
56%
Most Recent Donation $122 USD
4th January 2021
Bitcoin Address: bc1q0kazqya0nurfxtunxv807vm0m8852nnrrk8mj8
 
Ethereum Address: 0xe69915c80dd75df19f438d556267e04f932f057d
 
More Info: Donation options for TZ
 

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.