Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Vent and the Furious

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:24 #61

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
truthboy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
truthboy wrote:
And you are clearly a very bitter, childless, vile, foul-mouthed woman.

No wonder you feel so at home here.

Do you ever get tried talking to the same 7-9 members every- night??
If you actually are Sean ADL, you've just got married in the eyes of the secular State. Is sitting on the Internet at 3am hassling people really what you should be doing?

I certainly wouldn't have been wasting time like that on irrelevance so soon after I got married. It's not really what to love and to hold from this day forward means ..... is it??

Or do your marriage vows not really mean much ... a question to you if you are actually Sean.

A fish smelling slag lesbian activist Mascha Glessen stated publicly that gays don't really give a shit about marriage they just want to destroy the institution. If you are sean, is that what motivated you to get married?

Is that why you're treating your marriage vows this way so soon afger getting married?

How sad is this this?

What is your obsession with this sean bloke???

Do you think that a guy who is trying to run a TV station would be wasting his time posting to you 7 or 8 people on this totally insignificant forum.

REALLY???

I am posting here, on behalf of Seanx ( NOT FUCKING SEAN, THE WEBMASTER, BUT SEANX - THE POSTER ON THE DI FORUM- HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THIS YET- SURELY THE SAME NAME CANNOT CONFUSDE YOU THAT MUCH I) for one reason only .

I THOUGHT you knew all this................but now I know, looking at all the posts, that you donl;t because your Mods deleted the posts.

So much for your all free forum.

You are a sad, strange little man.
The topic has been locked.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:27 #62

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
You know what's fucked up, Thoreau?

Seanx aka Truthboy accusing people of wanting to kill kids. He does this, can't back up his vile slander with quotes, and so goes on a spree of abuse in cahoots with his lackeys to try and distract attention from it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:27 #63

• thoreau
Timesarrow wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:
Only one flinging abuse is you.

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

It's no wonder you hate women, after all you are a raging misogynist homosexual

Liarland more like

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

No WONDER you have become a NAZI HOMOSEXUAL.

no one on this thread comes out looking particularly good

it really is no wonder the world is so fucked - keep up the good work

You don't get the "satire" part of the "David Icke Satire thread", do you, Thoreau :rofl:

No i get why the sort of abuse posted is being done so in the manner it is - I just find it neither clever nor necessary - being as it is directed to another poster and not the icke forum.
Yep. TZ is the reason the world is so fucked.

Nope the attitudes of posters here - so quick to be defensive and abusive to those who share a different perspective - and this from all sides.
I am still searching for a foto of the Berlin "memorial" with the pink triangle and the "glory hole"

Wiki has a page on the memorial - a concrete cube with a hole in which a film is playing of two men kissing which is changed every two years to show two women kissing - it is a rather poignant memorial.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:29 #64

• Timesarrow
  • Voluntarily Inactive
thoreau wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Liarland more like

You are a VILE and JUDGEMENTAL disgusting SEXIST MISOGYNIST. You think the only role of women is to REPRODUCE, don't you? Your FEMALEPHOBIA is REPULSIVE.

You don't get the "satire" part of the "David Icke Satire thread", do you, Thoreau :rofl:

No i get why the sort of abuse posted is being done so in the manner it is - I just find it neither clever nor necessary - being as it is directed to another poster and not the icke forum.

Nope the attitudes of posters here - so quick to be defensive and abusive to those who share a different perspective - and this from all sides.
I am still searching for a foto of the Berlin "memorial" with the pink triangle and the "glory hole"

Wiki has a page on the memorial - a concrete cube with a hole in which a film is playing of two men kissing which is changed every two years to show two women kissing - it is a rather poignant memorial.

For the millionth time, please clarify what "truthboy's" so-called views are? And how we ought, according to you, respond to his endless insults and abuse of us?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:31 #65

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Glory Hole Peepers

Click
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:31 #66

• thoreau
Seaic wrote:

Seanx aka Truthboy accusing people of wanting to kill kids. He does this, can't back up his vile slander with quotes, and so goes on a spree of abuse in cahoots with his lackeys to try and distract attention from it.

Yup he does not help himself and his argument - but to be fair none of you know if he is seanx - or sean adl - or someone else entirely and yet he is being addressed as if he is this person due to grudges being carried over from elsewhere - No one has any proof he is not just some random - seanx among others was being talked about rather maliciously before truthboy ever arrived here and if he is seanx of which I have no idea, he has every right to come here and defend himself - no one has to reply or converse with him - in much the same way he does not have try and engage in conversation with people here.
Freedom of Speech is the liberty to say what you like, not a freedom from any kind of criticism if the views you freely express happen to be ill thought out rubbish.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:31 by thoreau.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:33 #67

• thoreau
Timesarrow wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:

really?
you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Liarland more like

For the millionth time, please clarify what "truthboy's" so-called views are? And how we ought, according to you, respond to his endless insults and abuse of us?

I think he has made it quite clear he believes that there is a majoritive voice here who seek to vilify jews, think hitler was awesome, have a problem with homosexuals and who slagged off his mate

How people respond to him is entirely up to them - I was just saying what I was seeing. Problem?

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:34 #68

truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
Pfiz is a girl, you SEXIST MISOGYNIST.

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

Why does she hates gays and jews then?

I see you don't deny being a sexist misogynist. At least we are getting somewhere.

Can you explain how posting a picture of men in tight leather makes you a lesbian :rofl:

it is quiet sad.

All your posts want to suggest or imply there is something wrong if someone is gay.

So you abuse me and try to suggest that I might be gay as if that is something bad or disgusting.

if I was jewish or disabled as well, would you be using that as well to abuse me?

So, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but there's something wrong with being childless?

If you bring Seanx's kids into a thread, then expect the same.

Have some MANNERS and I will treat you the same.

You've got some nerve telling other people to have some manners. :rofl: All you and your buddies do is shout down and abuse other people. Who do you people think you are? None of you have got any real class either, you're just a bunch of wannabes that aren't fit to run a forum with high traffic. The arrogance you people ooz is a joke. where that arrogance comes from I'll never know, because there's absolutely nothing to admire or aspire to about any of you. And guess what, you don't have a monopoly on ''truth'', or other peoples opinions.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:36 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: spectero, Seaic, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:36 #69

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
truthboy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
truthboy wrote:

If you actually are Sean ADL, you've just got married in the eyes of the secular State. Is sitting on the Internet at 3am hassling people really what you should be doing?

I certainly wouldn't have been wasting time like that on irrelevance so soon after I got married. It's not really what to love and to hold from this day forward means ..... is it??

Or do your marriage vows not really mean much ... a question to you if you are actually Sean.

A fish smelling slag lesbian activist Mascha Glessen stated publicly that gays don't really give a shit about marriage they just want to destroy the institution. If you are sean, is that what motivated you to get married?

Is that why you're treating your marriage vows this way so soon afger getting married?

How sad is this this?

Do you think that a guy who is trying to run a TV station would be wasting his time posting to you 7 or 8 people on this totally insignificant forum.

REALLY???

I am posting here, on behalf of Seanx ( NOT FUCKING SEAN, THE WEBMASTER, BUT SEANX - THE POSTER ON THE DI FORUM- HAVE YOU GUYS GOT THIS YET- SURELY THE SAME NAME CANNOT CONFUSDE YOU THAT MUCH I) for one reason only .

I THOUGHT you knew all this................but now I know, looking at all the posts, that you donl;t because your Mods deleted the posts.

Not obsessed by Sean at all. He's a vile underhand misogynist by his own PM spying and female derision.

I've simply picked up on what others who know you far better have said about you.

The forum is hardly insignificant to you if you are sitting on the Internet at 3.30am (and have been for an hour or more) to hassle people now is it?

TV station? Never watched TPV and never will. Icke is a zionist Jewish disinformation agent swindling the public with that scam. TPV doesn't even broadcast live product anymore from what I've gathered. Its simply pumping content through the Internet.

Why on earth would you come to this forum to post on behalf of seanx, who isn't even a member?? Do you realize how completely stupid and unrealistic that behavior sounds? It's not even plausible.

And have the Mods actually deleted a post?? Really?? You've said so many mistruths already why on earth would that be believed?
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:36 #70

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Clearly we've gone off topic, ive split this off into vent.

The DI satire thread should be for DI satire.
I remember the good old days, when 90+ year olds in nursing homes lived forever. Darn this pesky virus.

1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic, Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:39 #71

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
thoreau wrote:
Seaic wrote:

Yup he does not help himself and his argument - but to be fair none of you know if he is seanx - or sean adl - or someone else entirely and yet he is being addressed as if he is this person due to grudges being carried over from elsewhere - No one has any proof he is not just some random - seanx among others was being talked about rather maliciously before truthboy ever arrived here and if he is seanx of which I have no idea, he has every right to come here and defend himself - no one has to reply or converse with him - in much the same way he does not have try and engage in conversation with people here.

He came here and started all of this last week, no one asked him to. He came of his own accord and started making accusations and giving out abuse. He is definitely Seanx, that's evident.

Seanx deserves all the abuse he gets. He gives out plenty, but you can't give it back on DIF 'cus you get banned. If he wants to try and antagonise people (and call them vile, bitter, childless and foul-mouthed) he must expect retalitation. His sycophants aren't here to bail him out.
User(s) who Liked this post: Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:40 #72

• thoreau
Zorro wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

I see you don't deny being a sexist misogynist. At least we are getting somewhere.

Can you explain how posting a picture of men in tight leather makes you a lesbian :rofl:

it is quiet sad.

All your posts want to suggest or imply there is something wrong if someone is gay.

So you abuse me and try to suggest that I might be gay as if that is something bad or disgusting.

if I was jewish or disabled as well, would you be using that as well to abuse me?

So, there is nothing wrong with being gay, but there's something wrong with being childless?

You've got some nerve telling other people to have some manners. :rofl: All you and your buddies do is shout down and abuse other people. Who do you people think you are? None of you have got any real class either, you're just a bunch of wannabes that aren't fit to run a forum with high traffic. The arrogance you people ooz is a joke. where that arrogance comes from I'll never know, because there's absolutely nothing to admire or aspire to about any of you. And guess what, you don't have a monopoly on ''truth'', or other peoples opinions.

seriously you do not see the hypocrisy in the above statement - we are all as bad as eachother - no one is not being rude or dismissive or abusive - everyone is giving as good as they get and whats good for one is good for another - I have not seen one person attempt to interact with truthboy in a respectful manner - so to lay all the blame at others doors and take no responsibility whatsoever for the way in which we each individually react and post leads to circular arguments that go no where.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:41 #73

• truthboy
  • User is blocked
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
truthboy wrote:

How sad is this this?

REALLY???

So to surmise.... Everyone else in the world is too busy/important to post here, but not you... Wow, you need to work on that self-esteem there, guy (and that's guy, not gay, before you get all over-sensitive again).

Also, you mock us because there's only nine of us here? But we all like each other. What does it say about you spending your Saturday night hanging out on the internet with nine people you hate :roll:

Ask your Mods to post the post they deleted and all will be explained to you.

I was posting here thinking it had been posted and you knew why I was posting on here on behalf of Seanx..

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:42 #74

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Not obsessed by Sean at all. He's a vile underhand misogynist by his own PM spying and female derision.

I've simply picked up on what others who know you far better have said about you.

The forum is hardly insignificant to you if you are sitting on the Internet at 3.30am (and have been for an hour or more) to hassle people now is it?

TV station? Never watched TPV and never will. Icke is a zionist Jewish disinformation agent swindling the public with that scam. TPV doesn't even broadcast live product anymore from what I've gathered. Its simply pumping content through the Internet.

Why on earth would you come to this forum to post on behalf of seanx, who isn't even a member?? Do you realize how completely stupid and unrealistic that behavior sounds? It's not even plausible.

And have the Mods actually deleted a post?? Really?? You've said so many mistruths already why on earth would that be believed?

Exactly, the TPV is hardly a TV station. More like a cowboy Internet stream that no one gives a damn about. Change the world indeed... :killinme:

As for his deleted posts, he could PM one of us. He hasn't. That's because there are no deleted posts, just him making strawmen arguments to make himself look like poor, oppressed little truthboy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Timesarrow

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:44 #75

• thoreau
@novum perhaps you could clear up whether or not truthboy has had any of his posts deleted or edited by a moderator here.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:44 #76

• Seaic
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Ask your Mods to post the post they deleted and all will be explained to you.

I was posting here thinking it had been posted and you knew why I was posting on here on behalf of Seanx..

PM Sean. Go on, PM me the truth.

This is it! Time to put up or shut up! PM me or I'll not interact with you any further.

Update : 3.58am, still no PM.
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:58 by Seaic. Reason: Update

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:44 #77

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thoreau

^

Master apologist of all things gender, porn, paedo, abortion, feminism, gay, multi culti, marx, lenin, DIF, hasbara, sick ....

Congrats, thoreau!

Soaring to heighest heights of apologism. :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:46 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:46 #78

truthboy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

Is that w

Another poster who seems to believe there is something wrong if a someone is gay?

You seem to think it will upset me - or it is some kind of insultt ?

Is that why you Nazis exterminated the gays along with the jews and the disabled ?

Not really, I just don't like rampant women haters who think women smell of fish, while calling people who don't agree of his own homosexual lifestyle as ''haters''. Double standards much. The arrogance is astounding. I'll ignore all the other diatribe and verbal diarrhoea.. it's not worth a response. :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 May 2014 03:47 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Seaic

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:53 #79

• truthboy
  • User is blocked
Seaic wrote:

Wanting to kill kids???

What thread are you reading??

And look - where we are - the rant room- hidden away.............the very ting you accuse the DI FORUM of always doing.

And now this forum doing the same!!

Isn't that hilarious??

Again, ask your mods to post the post they deleted that I wrote on behalf of seanx ..............and all will be explained.

it is no great mystery.

The Vent and the Furious 18 May 2014 03:54 #80

thoreau wrote:
Zorro wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:
truthboy wrote:
Timesarrow wrote:

Oh, a lesbian then?

Good for her.

it is quiet sad.

seriously you do not see the hypocrisy in the above statement - we are all as bad as eachother - no one is not being rude or dismissive or abusive - everyone is giving as good as they get and whats good for one is good for another - I have not seen one person attempt to interact with truthboy in a respectful manner - so to lay all the blame at others doors and take no responsibility whatsoever for the way in which we each individually react and post leads to circular arguments that go no where.

Master apologist thoreau.

:breakheart: