Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 01 Dec 2014 23:30 #1

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
Why dont you post that on a jooowish forum, doubt if any Yids reside here ffs :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 01 Dec 2014 23:42 #2

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why dont you post that on a jooowish forum, doubt if any Yids reside here ffs :facepalm:


As this is a liberal and free forum, it is very valid to start this thread HERE.
No "jooowish forum" would publish or even tolerate these questions, as you very well know.
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread.

So take your chance and respond "frisch von der Leber" (taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent).


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 01 Dec 2014 23:58 #3

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why dont you post that on a jooowish forum, doubt if any Yids reside here ffs :facepalm:


As this is a liberal and free forum, it is very valid to start this thread HERE.
No "jooowish forum" would publish or even tolerate these questions, as you very well know.
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread.

So take your chance and respond "frisch von der Leber" (taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent).


:)

(taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent). :larf:

:facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 02 Dec 2014 00:03 #4

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

(taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent). :larf:

:facepalm:




You need not be shy. We both know you deserve the praise.


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 02 Dec 2014 00:06 #5

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:

(taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent). :larf:

:facepalm:




You need not be shy. We both know you deserve the praise.


:)

If you can talk dirty to me in German Yiddish then Im yours :yup: :up:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 02 Dec 2014 00:10 #6

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
X

Please, mod, free us from the DIF PIT like shills.

Their deliberate mis-quoting is a constant nuisance.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 00:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 02 Dec 2014 00:12 #7

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Moishel wrote:

If you can talk dirty to me in German Yiddish then Im yours :yup: :up:


Here we go again.
The typical DIF PIT shill issue - "unable to quote" :chuckle:
What exactly is your answer to the questions?



Maybe I could, but this thread is not about what you suggest.

It would be adequate instead if you respond to the above questions.

If you are too afraid, maybe cinta will answer them?

Or any other of your comrades, perhaps, coward.
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2014 00:19 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 02 Dec 2014 02:12 #8

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
What is it that none of the virulent cryptos dares to answer the questions?


Cowards!


You only dare to shoot unarmed children, pregnant women... in the back.

Yes, revert to another, lesser HOT topic - fast !


Cowards.

-
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 03 Dec 2014 15:04 #9

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why dont you post that on a jooowish forum, doubt if any Yids reside here ffs :facepalm:


As this is a liberal and free forum, it is very valid to start this thread HERE.
No "jooowish forum" would publish or even tolerate these questions, as you very well know.
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread.

So take your chance and respond "frisch von der Leber" (taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent).


:)

(taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent). :larf:

:facepalm:

Thanks to Rabbina Putzelchen we can all learn yddish now.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 03 Dec 2014 22:41 #10

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Cinta wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Why dont you post that on a jooowish forum, doubt if any Yids reside here ffs :facepalm:


As this is a liberal and free forum, it is very valid to start this thread HERE.
No "jooowish forum" would publish or even tolerate these questions, as you very well know.
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread.

So take your chance and respond "frisch von der Leber" (taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent).


:)

(taking into account that you already proved that your German-Yiddish is excellent). :larf:

:facepalm:

Thanks to Rabbina Putzelchen we can all learn yddish now.


I Want to Know and you are insulting, derailing, spamming, lying, evading ...
as usual.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 03 Dec 2014 23:12 #11

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
What is it that none of the virulent cryptos dares to answer the questions?


Cowards!


You only dare to shoot unarmed children, pregnant women... in the back.

Yes, revert to another, lesser HOT topic - fast !


Cowards.

-

Head or back or chest pas grave :thumbup:

.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 14 Dec 2014 18:45 #12

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
I want to know.....I want to know....I want to know....

You do not give one shit about those people,who have a
different opnion then your neo nazi idea's
Then why do you ask?
You have already made asumptions and have accused everyone
who is not a neo nazi revionist of being a Jew.
And then wonder why no one is commenting.

Guten Abend
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 14 Dec 2014 18:56 #13

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1740
  • Likes received: 639
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread. :)

I'll take that as an admission!.....Thanks for your honesty but please try to reduce your spam as it inhibits discussion of serious topics.......... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((HotRod))) is a (((ROCCO))) sock account
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2014 18:59 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 14 Dec 2014 19:03 #14

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
Cinta wrote:
I want to know.....I want to know....I want to know....

You do not give one shit about those people,who have a
different opnion then your neo nazi idea's
Then why do you ask?
You have already made asumptions and have accused everyone
who is not a neo nazi revionist of being a Jew.
And then wonder why no one is commenting.

Guten Abend



I WANT TO KNOW

Are you able to understand what you said?
Everybody with heart, mind and soul is able to perceive what is going on with you.
Self-exposure is one way that answers the purpose.
Self-awareness is the aspiration of all conscious living beings.
Your hate will eat you up in the end, if you deny to transform it.



Exorcist wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread. :)

I'll take that as an admission!.....Thanks for your honesty but please try to reduce your spam as it inhibits discussion of serious topics.......... :larf:



It's almost unbelievable how much you have in common with your good friend ;) rodin.
So many coincidences ... so little doubt.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2014 19:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 14 Dec 2014 19:13 #15

  • Cinta
  • Cinta's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
  • Posts: 5339
  • Likes received: 1070
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Cinta wrote:
I want to know.....I want to know....I want to know....

You do not give one shit about those people,who have a
different opnion then your neo nazi idea's
Then why do you ask?
You have already made asumptions and have accused everyone
who is not a neo nazi revionist of being a Jew.
And then wonder why no one is commenting.

Guten Abend



I WANT TO KNOW

Are you able to understand what you said?
Everybody with heart, mind and soul is able to perceive what is going on with you.
Self-exposure is one way that answers the purpose.
Self-awareness is the aspiration of all conscious living beings.
Your hate will eat you up in the end, if you deny to transform it.



Exorcist wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
But we have a few very active "jooowish" members here and thus I started this thread. :)

I'll take that as an admission!.....Thanks for your honesty but please try to reduce your spam as it inhibits discussion of serious topics.......... :larf:



It's almost unbelievable how much you have in common with your good friend ;) rodin.
So many coincidences ... so little doubt.

.

@Madam Putz
Have you been listening to uncle David again ?
What a crap comment ; totally unimpressive

I want to know I want to know
I think you want to research everybody's genealogy
You probably want to check our blood too
Check for foreskins if they are male
Want to see our photo and check if we have the Aryan features
You might also want to know if we are Odinists and do other pagan rituals

And the most important thing you want to know is ; whether we are easy
to indoctrinate and have written ''stupid'' on our foreheads.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2014 19:20 by Cinta.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 18 Dec 2014 15:56 #16

  • entrangermercenary1
  • entrangermercenary1's Avatar
  • Offline
  • COD Expert
  • Posts: 5419
  • Likes received: 883
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FUCKING SPAM :facepalm:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 19 Dec 2014 21:44 #17

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
:)



Methinks thou dost protest too much, "cinta", who is constantly reclaiming:
"I am a cute GOLDEN / GYLLEN hasbara retriever puppy!"



According to your ever changing avatars you are rather a grey, heavily brainwashed, hasbara kitten:





Oooh, touched a nerve, huh? :roll: There is quite a lot of nerve-touching contents in my previous comment :wissl:
but maybe this quote really made you (and your thanking-you friend) go bonkers:


zionist antichrist pretending to be a "christian' the worst of the worst

:chuckle: :D





Happy anti-pork-pro-genital-mutilation-MACCABEE hanukkah, nonetheless !



Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnacht, God Jul .... to all decent people!





:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 19 Dec 2014 22:01 #18

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
This last post phizzy ^^^^^^has obsession^^^^^all over it. Now you know.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy, Mario

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 19 Dec 2014 22:33 #19

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7961
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I Want to Know




I want to know what you think of us

- us so-called anti-semites



I want to know what your feelings are towards us

when you read our scribbles and rants

what goes through your mind?



I want to know what resonance do you feel after listening to one of our audios

I don't mean someone spitting out hate the Jews rhetoric,

but serious detailed impartial research about the crimes of your clan

What do — you — feel?

I want to know.



When you observe the carnage caused by your tribe

how responsible do you personally feel?

I want to know this.




Little amputeed children, parents who have just watched their children die, orphans, decimated villages — the cruelty, suffering and endless destruction,

destruction, destruction.

What on earth goes through your mind?

How do you justify this?

I really want to know.



Do you feel for these poor people?

Do you care?

Do you want it to stop?

Are you prepared to try to make it stop?

Or, do you become even more tribal?

I want to know.



Do you think we have a point?

Can you see at some level we have cause to complain?

Are you able to squeeze away from your bias conditioning

to have some degree of understanding and empathy?

Could you consider the concept of an alternative?

We all want to know.




I want to know










PFIZIPFEI wrote:

Christ, the NAZARENE, an anti-semite?




Interesting discussion:



Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.

words of the Bible and Jesus these jew worshipping zionists hate

Q: Did Jesus take the Kingdom of God from the Jews?

A: Mat 21:43 - Therefore say I (Jesus speaking to the Jews) unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Question: Who does the Bible alone say KILLED JESUS

A: 1 Thess 2:14-15 ...even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, ....

Q: Is there another plan of salvation for unbelieving Jews?

A: Act 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Mat 21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Mat 21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
1 Cor 16:22 - If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema (CURSED) Maranatha.

Mat 23:15 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (ALL Pharisees are Jews) , hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
There is only one door and it is Jesus and any Jew who rejects Jesus is rejected of God.

Rev 11:8 - And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Jesus, my LORD, was crucified in Jerusalem, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt.

Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

1 Thess 2:14, 16 - For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, EVEN AS THEY HAVE OF THE JEWS: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their OWN PROPHETS, and have persecuted us; and THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: FOR THE WRATH IS COME UPON THEM TO THE UTTERMOST.

John 10:23 - 29:And Jesus walked in the temple in Solomon's porch. Then came the JEWS round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.
"But ye [JEWS] believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you."
But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

ever hear of the kaballah?

John 5:16 - And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

Jhn 5:18 - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.


Jhn 7:1 - After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Act 9:23 - And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him

Act 23:12 - And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

Act 26:21 - For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

Jesus in Rev 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Jesus the antisemite?


DarrellMyatt1963
Yeah, keep up your Jew-hatred. The whole world can see your rotten fruit. No love, no joy, no forgiveness; just hatred for the Jews. You are NOT following my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ nor His Word!!!

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
I want to see you tell Jesus how his words quoted straight from the Bible is "jew hating"

Maybe at the white throne judgment?
You hate the words of Jesus and that makes you an zionist antichrist pretending to be a "christian' the worst of the worst

DarrellMyatt1963
+DarrellMyatt1963
So sad to see someone claiming to be a Christian but hating all the Jews. The Holy Bible is VERY clear that we are to pray for Jerusalem and bless the nation of Israel. Only a blind, ignorant fool would think otherwise. If you hate the Jews, you do NOT have the love of Jesus in your heart. You are NOT following after my Lord and Savior. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
You are obviously the poser here. Hating God's chosen people goes against His Word. Stop lying to yourself because we can all see that you do NOT have the fruit of the spirit; the first being LOVE! It is quite clear that you hate God's chosen people. You are an antisemite, Jew hater! JESUS WAS A JEW! RACIST!!!

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
By the way, GOD LOVES THE GATES OF ZION! GOD IS A ZIONIST! DO YOU EVEN READ YOUR BIBLE?!?!

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
your Lord and savior is not Jesus of the Bible since I quote him and you call it antisemitism.
You messiah is the antichrist jews and the united nations creation of 1948 who deny Jesus


Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
hello,
i see we share the same info.....
galations 3:29 & rev 2:9

genesis777
The world doesn't like to hear that jews are not Gods people...Judahites are, but not the jews...

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+genesis667
I prefer to call them as Jesus does - the synagogue of satan in Revelation 3:9. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
Yeah Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 were spoken to the churches in Ephesus and Sardis which are in modern day Turkey. How do you apply these verses to the entire land of Israel? Divide The Word of God RIGHTLY!!!

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
John 5:16 - And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

Jhn 5:18 - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.


Jhn 7:1 - After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Act 9:23 - And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him

Act 23:12 - And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

Act 26:21 - For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

You are a christ hater who would shout crucify him to Pilate to have Jesus killed just like your jews did

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
John 19:23 THEN THE SOLDIERS, WHEN THEY HAD CRUCIFIED JESUS..... THE ROMAN SOLDIERS KILLED JESUS!!!

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
You do NOT act like a servant of my Savior Jesus! You are a name-calling, hateful racist clearly!!! 

DarrellMyatt1963
Stop being a tool for satan! You are hating on God's chosen people. Zechariah 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy ALL the nations that come against Jerusalem.

You want to be on the side of God's enemy's? Good luck with that fool. 

gsundiszno
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.

You are a fool.

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.

Question: Who does the Bible alone say KILLED JESUS

A: 1 Thess 2:14-15 ...even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, ....

Q: Is there another plan of salvation for unbelieving Jews?

A: Act 4:12 - Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Q: Did Jesus take the Kingdom of God from the Jews?

A: Mat 21:43 - Therefore say I (Jesus speaking to the Jews) unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Mat 21:44 - And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Mat 21:45 - And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
John 5:16 - And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day.

Jhn 5:18 - Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.


Jhn 7:1 - After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

Act 9:23 - And after that many days were fulfilled, the Jews took counsel to kill him

Act 23:12 - And when it was day, certain of the Jews banded together, and bound themselves under a curse, saying that they would neither eat nor drink till they had killed Paul.

Act 26:21 - For these causes the Jews caught me in the temple, and went about to kill me.

Mat 23:15 - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees (Jews) , hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Q: Did Jesus take the Kingdom of God from the Jews?

A: Mat 21:43 - Therefore say I (Jesus speaking to the Jews) unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

1 Thess 2:14, 16 - For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, EVEN AS THEY HAVE OF THE JEWS: WHO BOTH KILLED THE LORD JESUS, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and THEY PLEASE NOT GOD, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: FOR THE WRATH IS COME UPON THEM TO THE UTTERMOST.

1 Cor 16:22 - If any man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema (CURSED) Maranatha.

There is only one door and it is Jesus and any Jew who rejects Jesus is rejected of God.

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
Please stop being a racist Jew-hater. Every person who has ever lived is responsible for the death of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23 says ALL have sinned! By the way, the bible is clear that the Roman soldiers killed Jesus. It is only the blood of Jesus Christ that saves sinners from hell no matter who they are. We are all sinners that deserve death for our sins (Romans 6:23) but Jesus already paid the price. Why don't you start telling Jews about Jesus instead of condemning them. We are not here to condemn anyone but to share The Good News of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. There are many Jews who do know Jesus as Lord and Savior. I met many of them in Israel earlier this year. God bless you as you serve Him in Jesus name. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
Wow, just what I would expect from someone spewing your Jew-hating garbage on here. Jesus loves you. He died to save you. Who do you really serve? I serve my Savior Jesus!

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
No you are a jew worshipper that hates What Jesus and the Bible that I quote chapter and verse says.

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
Really?!?! I am a follower of Jesus Christ. Why would I or anyone worship the Jews? My Savior is Jewish though. Look at your name calling and hateful attitude. Is that what you learned from Jesus? My Savior says to love even my enemies. You are doing my Savior a dis-service by acting like the Pharisees. I preach Christ and Him crucified as the only way to God the Father. Stop trying to slander me and accuse me of things I am not guilty of. You clearly know nothing about me or who I serve. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
Romans 11:26 Says all Israel shall be saved. I'm sure you have a problem with that as well. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
I will keep you in my prayers. Father, please open this man's eyes to your Truth in Jesus name I pray. Amen
I have been serving my Savior Jesus for over 40 years and you come and call me a Jew worshipper and antichrist. How are you doing any good for the kingdom of God my calling out His servant? Get off your holier-than-thou high horse and recognize a servant of Christ!!! 

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
I quote the Bible and the words of Jesus and you claim it is jew hating. Your christ is the antichrist jews and zionism. do not pray to satan for me 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
No, you claim all of Israel is the 'synagogue of satan' and that is WRONG!!! My Christ died to save you from hell. You are a judgemental, Pharisee. I do NOT pray to satan. It is clear that you don't really know The Word of God. Is this how you treat all of your brethren in Christ? May God have mercy on your soul. 

Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th.
+DarrellMyatt1963
Christian's do not call the words of Jesus and the Bible HATE - since you HATE the words of Jesus that makes you an antichtist zionist. since you HATE the words of Jesus that means you pray to the other one. 

DarrellMyatt1963
+Chaplain Bob Walker B. Th
. I'm not calling Jesus or The Word hate. I am calling you out on your wrongful doctrine about God's chosen people the Jews. For you to say all of Israel is the synagogue of satan is wrong and goes against God's Word. Genesis 12:1-3 says God will bless those who bless the nation that Abraham became. He will curse those who curse them. You are cursing God's people with your hatred toward them and your racist attitude. Jesus said salvation is of the JEWS!!! By the way, my Savior Jesus is a Jew. Do you hate Him also?

All you do is spew hatred and call names while I pray for you to see The Light of Truth. How are you showing the rest of the world what Jesus taught? I know my Savior and He knows me. Who are you to judge me? Someone else already has that job.

I will no longer respond to your foolish comments. I am a servant of Jesus Christ. For you to call me otherwise shows that you do NOT serve Him!!!



source www.youtube.com/user/genesis667/discussion



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
:)



Methinks thou dost protest too much, "cinta", who is constantly reclaiming:
"I am a cute GOLDEN / GYLLEN hasbara retriever puppy!"



According to your ever changing avatars you are rather a grey, heavily brainwashed, hasbara kitten:





Oooh, touched a nerve, huh? :roll: There is quite a lot of nerve-touching contents in my previous comment :wissl:
but maybe this quote really made you (and your thanking-you friend) go bonkers:


zionist antichrist pretending to be a "christian' the worst of the worst

:chuckle: :D





Happy anti-pork-pro-genital-mutilation-MACCABEE hanukkah, nonetheless !



Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnacht, God Jul .... to all decent people!





:)



wiikkidd wrote:
This last post phizzy ^^^^^^has obsession^^^^^all over it. Now you know.




Maybe you have an issue with the quote?

Which one exactly?

:dunno:


You may thank yAhwEh, that nobody - except your "bad guy" impersonator colleague - voted for you, yet!

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/64864-hasby-2014.html


:)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 19 Dec 2014 23:52 by PFIZIPFEI. Reason: -d missing on voteD :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

[excerpt of] I WANT TO KNOW 19 Dec 2014 22:40 #20

  • Mr Cappy
  • Mr Cappy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Capricornus
  • Posts: 904
  • Likes received: 142
PISSFLAPS wrote:
X

Please, mod, don't free me from the DIF PIT like shills.

Their deliberate mis-quoting of me is really funny and I laugh ha ha ho ho

Bless.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Related topics

Topic subjectRelevanceDate of latest post
[excerpt of] From my pms.4.72Tuesday, 29 December 2015
[excerpt of] From my pms.4.72Tuesday, 29 December 2015
An Excerpt from DIF....4.72Tuesday, 01 October 2013
[excerpt of] satan4.66Sunday, 22 June 2014
[excerpt of] RIP Steppewar4.66Thursday, 01 January 2015
[excerpt of] Jo and Ian Watkins4.66Wednesday, 07 January 2015
[excerpt of] The Holocaust4.66Sunday, 16 October 2016
[excerpt of] The War For your Mind4.66Friday, 06 March 2015
[excerpt of] Pornocaust4.66Saturday, 30 August 2014
[excerpt of] Truth4.66Sunday, 04 August 2013
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 260 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 210 - Raised
( £ 160 GBP )
donation thermometer
62%
Updated
6th January 2020

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.