Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 14 Dec 2014 18:40 #21

• bd
Orangeaid wrote:
Says the idiot who can't work out how to use the quote function properly. :hahano:
i believe i used it exactly as i wished.
i eliminated all of the fluff and am carrying on a direct conversation, without all of the extraneous dialogue.
have you not figured that out?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 14 Dec 2014 22:16 #22

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
No mate, you're too thick to have worked out how to use the quote function. Can you count?? I mean anything else besides kids' bicycle seats!! :hahano:

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 15 Dec 2014 04:02 #23

• Zephiropcantbearsedtosignoin
bd wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:
Says the idiot who can't work out how to use the quote function properly. :hahano:
i believe i used it exactly as i wished.
i eliminated all of the fluff and am carrying on a direct conversation, without all of the extraneous dialogue.
have you not figured that out?

Fuck all that...why don't you SOUND like bikerdruid?

Why?

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 15 Dec 2014 13:14 #24

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
DUDE .... I picked up "bd" for not sounding like Biker Spewid at all. bd is way too English. :roll:

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 15 Dec 2014 18:27 #25

• bd
Orangeaid wrote:
DUDE .... I picked up "bd" for not sounding like Biker Spewid at all. bd is way too English. :roll:

ya .. run with that. :chuckle:

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 17 Dec 2014 21:13 #26

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
bd wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
Mr Happy... welcome to the Cornflake Zone.

There is no direction here. It is a massive shame, because this place had so much promise six months ago...

all i see here are bitter, homophobic nazi losers that are unfit to discuss rationally in other forums.
the hatred here is palpable.

And the main source f the hatred is within your beating heart... You hate God, you hate yourself, and you hate anything that reminds you of your traumas...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 00:42 #27

• bd
Avacyn wrote:
You hate God, you hate yourself, and you hate anything that reminds you of your traumas...
i honour several gods.
i am very comfortable with myself. i have a good and happy life.
i have no traumas in my life. i was never abused, lived with a loving family, and am still close to my surviving siblings, and i have many good friends.
wrong on all counts.

however, i do not suffer fools kindly, and you and your cronies are fools.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 01:03 #28

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
You hate God, you hate yourself, and you hate anything that reminds you of your traumas...
i honour several gods.
i have no traumas in my life. i was never abused, lived with a loving family, and am still close to my surviving siblings, and i have many good friends.
wrong on all counts.

And do you share the posts you make for the DIF disinformation site w/these people Patrick? Those endless bash sessions, the over the top drama queen and most sickening is the protection by the corrupt moderators that you enjoy. Yes, a wonderful lie of a life you do lead Mr. Troll. And to share that 'joy' here by what end? Why you are no doubt a 'teacher' by nature and wish to share your life's journey.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 03:07 #29

• bd
wiikkidd wrote:
And do you share the posts you make for the DIF disinformation site w/these people Patrick? Those endless bash sessions, the over the top drama queen and most sickening is the protection by the corrupt moderators that you enjoy. Yes, a wonderful lie of a life you do lead Mr. Troll. And to share that 'joy' here by what end? Why you are no doubt a 'teacher' by nature and wish to share your life's journey.

i am very open with my ideas with my friends.
i have encouraged many of them to follow me on the DIF.
why would you think that i would have any reason to hide any of my thoughts and feelings?
my friends, being sensible people, mostly share my views.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 03:51 #30

bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

why would you think that i would have any reason to hide any of my thoughts and feelings?

You mean follow you and watch you bully good people off the boards with the help of i_am and co? That would explain one of the reasons why the DI forums continues it's downward spiral and steady decline into oblivion. Do your ''sensible friends'' also want humanity to die off like you do? The last thing any forum needs that's supposed to value free speech is people like you and your ''friends'' joining.

Do your friends know that you're so widely disliked on that forum, and elsewhere?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 04:08 by Return of Zorro.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 05:58 #31

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

You mean follow you and watch you bully good people off the boards with the help of i_am and co? That would explain one of the reasons why the DI forums continues it's downward spiral and steady decline into oblivion. Do your ''sensible friends'' also want humanity to die off like you do? The last thing any forum needs that's supposed to value free speech is people like you and your ''friends'' joining.

Do your friends know that you're so widely disliked on that forum, and elsewhere?

more di obsession. ask to go back or join as a sock if dif means that much to you. I'm happy to be off dif. I post less and I read more.

wasn't disliked by me.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 08:55 #32

Mr Happy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

wasn't disliked by me.

Apparently not, and one can easily see why.. :hahano:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 08:56 by Return of Zorro.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 09:05 #33

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Zorro wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Zorro wrote:
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

wasn't disliked by me.

Apparently not, and one can easily see why.. :hahano:

I don't understand.

Who is this one? I thought you were number two?

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 12:47 #34

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
bd wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

No not ideas, they (whole community) need to see all of your DIF 'word's of wonder' and the result's of those words and the privilege treatment you have attained (for fee) there as well. Not the like minded fools that agree w/your warped world ideals.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 13:11 #35

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wakflid wrote:
...those endless bashing the bishop sessions.

Can you hear me snoring?

DIF was so last year.
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2014 13:11 by Mr Cappy.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 14:15 #36

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wakflid wrote:

Can you hear me snoring?

DIF was so last year.
That modified 'quote' routine is so much in your character slappy-white boy. Snoring indeed, you've yet to show anything but awake. So 'ere is where you wish to troll on about pillow bitting cows, past drug daze and endless 'alas my life is but over'. Yes, you threw away youth for what? Material & pleasure gains. Rather bleak forecast of your life as well.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 17:30 #37

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wiikkidd wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
wakflid wrote:

Can you hear me snoring?

DIF was so last year.
That modified 'quote' routine is so much in your character slappy-white boy. Snoring indeed, you've yet to show anything but awake. So 'ere is where you wish to troll on about pillow bitting cows, past drug daze and endless 'alas my life is but over'. Yes, you threw away youth for what? Material & pleasure gains. Rather bleak forecast of your life as well.

Hopefully not too bleak.

Thank you for the shark drone thing.

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 17:59 #38

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
bd wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
i honour several gods.
wrong on all counts.

Yes... I have some questions for you, Patrick Head...

You say several gods... which pantheon? Also, you say many gods... but what about he goddesses?

Are you a member of OBOD, and if not, what is your opinion of it?

What is the specific Druidic path you follow?

What is your opinion of Bonewitts?

I eagerly await your answers...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 18:10 #39

Avacyn wrote:
bd wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
i honour several gods.
wrong on all counts.

You say several gods... which pantheon? Also, you say many gods... but what about he goddesses?

Ive been to a couple of druid ceremonies :wissl: ....Tits everywhere :twitch:

I am failing to see the direction or point of TZ 18 Dec 2014 22:53 #40

• bd
Avacyn wrote:

honest questions deserve honest answers.
i honour the gods of my ancestors, the irish pantheon. (pre-celtic)
i honour the goddesses as well, of course. i see 'gods' as an inclusive term, like "humans."
i have been a member of OBOD for twenty years. they are a great bunch of folks. i have camped with them a few times few times over the years, and include several as good friends.
however,my isolation has given me a solitary path, which is perfectly normal in OBOD, as the is little or no "dogma." we are all encouraged to pursue the path that opens for us.
i think bonewitz is a pompous prig.