Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 14:41 #1

• angus macoatup
I've noticed lately that some of the posters on this forum who always had a lot to say, at regular intervals, don't appear to show any interest at all lately, some seemed to have gone altogether! :dunno: Is it all this Jew or Nazi, Christian or Devil worshipper, no middle ground, bollocks that's doing it? Some people on here still posting regularly, and they know who they are, keep picking up the Nazi / Jew ball and kicking it back into the game! I'm sure there are many potential members put off by all this backbiting, backstabbing crap! What's happened to such people as jaxdreaming, korebolt, nailtown slim, and scores of other people? Although on opposite sides of the fence, apparently :roll: , pfizzypop and cinta
keep trying to tear each others eyes out with all this Jew / Nazi rubbish whilst at least two other agents on here fan the flames very gently from the side lines, they also know very well who they are! No one is ever 100% certain of who they're talking to on any site, we are bound, by nature itself, to be suspicious of anyone who wants to be everyone's friend, but no one seems even willing to see another point of view but their own!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 15:02 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

If you want to choose evil then do so;
but don't judge others if they want to fight it.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 15:06 by Cinta.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 15:59 #3

• angus macoatup
Cinta wrote:

There you have it! Who said I wanted to choose evil? My post was =why are regular posters not posting regularly now? I'm not choosing sides with Jews or Nazi's, Christians or Devil worshippers :iitm: did you? from way up high in your lofty but surely lonely position as the only true opinion that matters in this world, read an entirely different post to mine? :yup: So, you're saying people have stopped posting, because you, the superhero, are too good at fighting evil for them to stay on here? :O I have a vision of you now that will stay in my mind whenever I see your name, I.E.= Del boy and Rodney in their superhero outfits dashing through the night! :D 'This time next year cinta, we'll be millionaires'! :chuckle: You really need to get a grip on reality! :iitm:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 20:27 #4

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

There you have it! Who said I wanted to choose evil? My post was =why are regular posters not posting regularly now? I'm not choosing sides with Jews or Nazi's, Christians or Devil worshippers :iitm: did you? from way up high in your lofty but surely lonely position as the only true opinion that matters in this world, read an entirely different post to mine? :yup: So, you're saying people have stopped posting, because you, the superhero, are too good at fighting evil for them to stay on here? :O I have a vision of you now that will stay in my mind whenever I see your name, I.E.= Del boy and Rodney in their superhero outfits dashing through the night! :D 'This time next year cinta, we'll be millionaires'! :chuckle: You really need to get a grip on reality! :iitm:

Cinta is one of a number of mentally ill people who roam pointlessly on here. Because they are given free reign to attack and abuse anyone they like, it puts people off coming here. And each of these sick individuals have delusions of grandeur, thinking they have achieved far more than they really have.

The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place. I am certain that he has never been a supervisor or manager in his life. It is utterly obvious when you look at it. He can never take anything - bar water conservation in Australia - seriously.

Let me remind everyone - again - what I said back in August:
Avacyn wrote:
You know, on any other forum, Blue Tack would have been banned a long time ago...

He should be ignored by everyone. He is taking energy and time away from what is really going on around the world. The longer we try to reason with him, the more distracted we are, and not trying to work out the truth.

Oracle has him summed up:
That you are a lunatic, fanatic, trolling, self-embarrassing jewle, who believes the tooth fairy ordered and commanded a "genocide" you refuse to define properly?
In short, you are a jewish attention whore and nuisance, who can't be reasoned with.
One can't reason with an idiot.

If you cannot reason with him, why spend so much time trying to convince the Smurf coloured silly putty he needs to engage some critical thinking? Or is it people are desperate to rant and rave on the topic, and want to win the crusade - no matter what?

:facepalm:

Frog, Novum... if you keep on allowing such people a really long lead to be aggravating and annoying, then how is this really any different to DIF? Just because the moderators are not KGB-like does not mean that all is peachy... it means that serious, genuine posters will just up and leave. Which has been happening. I am aware of a number of posters leaving to go to another forum... and to be honest, when this level of stupidity is going on, how can I not resist the urge to join them?

Sometimes, you just have to draw a line, and create boundaries for posters. It is that simple.

The first post of the Moderation thread. I said it back then, and I've been saying it, off and on, haven't I?
Sometimes, you just have to draw a line, and create boundaries for posters. It is that simple.

Of course, people slated and derided this little truth back then, didn't they? Well, now you have your rule-free environment. Great, isn't it? Refreshing change, as some have referred to it. Of course, I've been derided and insulted by others, all because I dared to point out the basic truth. Both Frog and Novum did this as well.

Speaking of Frog...

Interesting how he isn't around, no? What his profile says:
# Register Date: 22 Apr 2012
# Last Visit Date: 10 Sep 2014
Recent Posts

War Memorial With Wrong Year Exposed!
Category: General Discussion

Posted 04 Sep 2014 22:39
by Frog

So, there is a whole week between his last post on the forum, and the last time he logged in at all. We are told he is doing a work project, and is too busy to be here. Well, last month I was busy with a project, and I told selected people it was happening, both here and on CCF. And I was still coming along to take a look at this place now and then, and post a little. And on CCF. So... what is distracting Frog like this? :ponda: So much so, he didn't tell any regular members, either in PM or as an announcement, he would be MIA for a few months?

Interesting he decided a week of utter silence before going away... :wissl:

Frog... we miss you, by the way...

And that is another regular poster gone...

Of course, in July, some people got so fed up with what was happening, they went away, and started CCF. Not an offshoot to here, or is connected to this place. People here were highly critical of the venture, and have been proven wrong. It is still doing well.

Hopefully Angus, this helps to answer your original question.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 20:36 #5

Avacyn wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Cinta is one of a number of mentally ill people who roam pointlessly on here. Because they are given free reign to attack and abuse anyone they like, it puts people off coming here. And each of these sick individuals have delusions of grandeur, thinking they have achieved far more than they really have.

The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place. I am certain that he has never been a supervisor or manager in his life. It is utterly obvious when you look at it. He can never take anything - bar water conservation in Australia - seriously.

Avacyn wrote:
You know, on any other forum, Blue Tack would have been banned a long time ago...

He should be ignored by everyone. He is taking energy and time away from what is really going on around the world. The longer we try to reason with him, the more distracted we are, and not trying to work out the truth.

That you are a lunatic, fanatic, trolling, self-embarrassing jewle, who believes the tooth fairy ordered and commanded a "genocide" you refuse to define properly?
In short, you are a jewish attention whore and nuisance, who can't be reasoned with.

If you cannot reason with him, why spend so much time trying to convince the Smurf coloured silly putty he needs to engage some critical thinking? Or is it people are desperate to rant and rave on the topic, and want to win the crusade - no matter what?

Frog, Novum... if you keep on allowing such people a really long lead to be aggravating and annoying, then how is this really any different to DIF? Just because the moderators are not KGB-like does not mean that all is peachy... it means that serious, genuine posters will just up and leave. Which has been happening. I am aware of a number of posters leaving to go to another forum... and to be honest, when this level of stupidity is going on, how can I not resist the urge to join them?

The first post of the Moderation thread. I said it back then, and I've been saying it, off and on, haven't I?

Of course, people slated and derided this little truth back then, didn't they? Well, now you have your rule-free environment. Great, isn't it? Refreshing change, as some have referred to it. Of course, I've been derided and insulted by others, all because I dared to point out the basic truth. Both Frog and Novum did this as well.

Speaking of Frog...

Recent Posts

by Frog

So, there is a whole week between his last post on the forum, and the last time he logged in at all. We are told he is doing a work project, and is too busy to be here. Well, last month I was busy with a project, and I told selected people it was happening, both here and on CCF. And I was still coming along to take a look at this place now and then, and post a little. And on CCF. So... what is distracting Frog like this? :ponda: So much so, he didn't tell any regular members, either in PM or as an announcement, he would be MIA for a few months?

Of course, in July, some people got so fed up with what was happening, they went away, and started CCF. Not an offshoot to here, or is connected to this place. People here were highly critical of the venture, and have been proven wrong. It is still doing well.

Why the fuck would Frog feel the need to tell anybody on here what he is doing, when he will post next or even log on next.

Its a facking forum ffs :facepalm:

Im sure you can print a picture of Frog off, stick it on your ceiling of your bedroom and wank away, Frogs come in all shapes and sizes so take your pick :cool2:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 20:49 #6

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Avacyn wrote:

Avacyn wrote:

Speaking of Frog...

Recent Posts

by Frog

A comment that really makes me think ... which hardly happens here lately,
for two reason only - either I am quite well aware of the contents already,
or it's spam = senseless or worse posts and mainstream pc system propaganda.
When spam surpasses 50% the discrepancies become increasingly obvious.
To those with eyes open only of course.
Polarity heavily hits TZ virtuality. And it's alright - in Ordnung - according to the highest order.
And yes, the sudden disappearance of Frog was strange.
But what can Novum do, if Frog is just fed up and won't respond any longer, for example?
Best thing would be Frog would explain by himself of course.

:up: for the first sentence!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 21:00 by PFIZIPFEI.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 20:59 #7

• angus macoatup
Avacyn wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Avacyn wrote:

Speaking of Frog...

Recent Posts

by Frog

Avacyn,
thank you for a straight answer, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:01 #8

• Avacyn
You are no doubt on your third crate of White Lightning by now, so I'll forgive you for not understanding the topic.

Don't you find it weird how an Admin to this place has not been around - at all - for months now? And isn't in contact with people here, not even Novum?
* Blue_Tackler
* Expert Boarder
* Rank4

Is Frog returning?

* novum
* Expert Boarder
* Rank4
* Clueless, duh!

Blue_Tackler wrote:
Is Frog returning?

Well he hasnt said goodbye so id say so... he's probably still busy with other stuff. :yup:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64272-ask-the-mods.html?start=180#132905

As for your comments upon everyone's sexual performance... I suggest you lay off the booze. Your other half wants you to install a hard drive, but all you can insert is a floppy disk. The tiny capacity versions, too...

Alcohol retards sexual performance and capability. Hence her having continual affairs... Here endeth the lesson. :thumbup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:08 #9

• Avacyn
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

(past quote trimmed to reduce the post size)

Polarity heavily hits TZ virtuality. And it's alright - in Ordnung - according to the highest order.
But what can Novum do, if Frog is just fed up and won't respond any longer, for example?

My good Pfiz, I'm glad my post has made you think.

Another thing to think about...

The server costs are not fully paid. The donations run out sometime in January. What will happen when we hit that date?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:12 #10

• Avacyn
angus macoatup wrote:
Avacyn,
thank you for a straight answer, I appreciate it! :thumbup:

That's okay. I am rather known on here by now for saying what I think. ;)

It annoys certain people, because I put things into the open. And refuse to leave when the addled lunatics howl and wail, and tell me to go back to my forum. :D

And Angus.. Merry Christmas to you! :)

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:16 #11

• angus macoatup
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Why the fuck would Frog feel the need to tell anybody on here what he is doing, when he will post next or even log on next.

Its a facking forum ffs :facepalm:

Im sure you can print a picture of Frog off, stick it on your ceiling of your bedroom and wank away, Frogs come in all shapes and sizes so take your pick :cool2:
Sound advice mate, worked well for miss piggy I believe, but I think Kermit was known as the only frog with green fingers that smelled like pork! cinta= I mentioned pork, does that make me anti-semetic? :dunno: , you can't beat a nice bit of crackling, :thumbup: unless you're Kermit of course, he was endlessly beating his crackling whilst staring at his miss piggy pics on the bedroom ceiling I believe! :wissl:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:21 #12

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Avacyn wrote:

The server costs are not fully paid. The donations run out sometime in January. What will happen when we hit that date?

I don't worry about this.
In fact Novum is doing a good job in keeping this forum up at all and until lately my doubts that this forum is authentic were minimal.
And if it is not, it will still be working, but the spam will increase even more, if this is possible at all and we will realise it when it buckles completely sideways.

You came from All (uni-verse in German) and you'll go back to All. So what you´ve lost ... NOTHING.

What is "angus" talking about? Pigs in space?
And I haven't overcome the result of your litmus test yet...

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2014 21:26 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, peacenik, Avacyn

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:39 #13

• Avacyn
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

I don't worry about this.
In fact Novum is doing a good job in keeping this forum up at all and until lately my doubts that this forum is authentic were minimal.
And if it is not, it will still be working, but the spam will increase even more, if this is possible at all and we will realise it when it buckles completely sideways.

You came from All (uni-verse in German) and you'll go back to All. So what you´ve lost ... NOTHING.

What is "angus" talking about? Pigs in space?
And I haven't overcome the result of your litmus test yet...

Pork Crackling is the skin, wrapped around a joint of roast pork. When roasted for long enough, it crackles and hardens. Some people love it.

Angus sometimes is using "crackling" to refer to male anatomy. Basically, Kermit sticks pictures of Miss Piggy onto the ceiling, and... well, entertains himself. Pork smelling fingers either is a reference to male emmision, or he put his fingers into Miss Piggy himself.

Basically, a crude, rude joke back at EM1, if that helps at all.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 21:49 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Who the HELL are you poster? Can not sign in and become a regular member that you speak of eh? Just another 'guest troll'.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 22:05 #15

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
wiikkidd wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Who the HELL are you poster? Can not sign in and become a regular member that you speak of eh? Just another 'guest troll'.

What exactly is the difference between you and a 'guest troll'?

:dunno:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: pea.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 22:18 #16

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Avacyn wrote:

Speaking of Frog...

Recent Posts

by Frog

Truth be told, the sniper assassin did a job, and poor Frog was delivered to France and eaten :facepalm:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 22:20 #17

Avacyn wrote:
You are no doubt on your third crate of White Lightning by now, so I'll forgive you for not understanding the topic.

Don't you find it weird how an Admin to this place has not been around - at all - for months now? And isn't in contact with people here, not even Novum?
* Blue_Tackler
* Expert Boarder
* Rank4

Is Frog returning?

* novum
* Expert Boarder
* Rank4
* Clueless, duh!

Blue_Tackler wrote:
Is Frog returning?

Well he hasnt said goodbye so id say so... he's probably still busy with other stuff. :yup:

truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/64272-ask-the-mods.html?start=180#132905

As for your comments upon everyone's sexual performance... I suggest you lay off the booze. Your other half wants you to install a hard drive, but all you can insert is a floppy disk. The tiny capacity versions, too...

Alcohol retards sexual performance and capability. Hence her having continual affairs... Here endeth the lesson. :thumbup:

Why would I give a fck if Frog or Novum or anybody else ever posted again on here :facepalm:

Strange...oh my God, its an internet forum, people have lives outside the internet ffs :twitch:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 22:31 #18

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:
angus macoatup wrote:
Cinta wrote:

What exactly is the difference between you and a 'guest troll'? Look in the mirror each day and ask your self that after posting the what 2 dozen 'jew' topics, Queenie Cameron. (YT log on her name)

:dunno:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 23:10 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Avacyn wrote:

How do you know this? Fact is you dont, youre just making things up again. :larf:

And Frog doesnt typically moderate... he was never a moderator per se here or on the first forum that was created (SZ) but rather the forum tech... (and still is here ;) ) these are his own words more or less which have been repeated over and over.

Avacyn wrote:
The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place.

No we just disagree on things re. the moderation of this place, simples. :sokay:
1365 = 1

1.1365 = 1,283,305,580,313,352

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 24 Dec 2014 23:27 #20

novum wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

How do you know this? Fact is you dont, youre just making things up again. :larf:

And Frog doesnt typically moderate... he was never a moderator per se here or on the first forum that was created (SZ) but rather the forum tech... (and still is here ;) ) these are his own words more or less which have been repeated over and over.

Avacyn wrote:
The big problem, you see, is that Novum is a pitiful man-child who cannot understand the concept of being in charge of the place.

No we just disagree on things re. the moderation of this place, simples. :sokay:

Whooooooooaaaaaaaaaa

I missed the pitiful man-child insult thrown at you Novum :facepalm:

This from Avacyn who plays errr ummm magic games and has a forum for magic games....faaaaacking ell, you just cant make this shit up :larf:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare