Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 03:37 #121

I am still here...just off doing a lot of research!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic, wiikkidd

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 06:09 #122

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Orangeaid wrote:
Yep. Then there's the other taboo over there regarding the connection between male homosexuals and pedophilia.

Broaching that topic gets Jewid all fired up, and the rest of the fudge packing minions ... and you get reported to Dusty or Zhiba and whacked for "provocative trolling" or "hate speech" or such like.

They certainly don't want truth being discussed on the Bolshevik cesspit!

I was in some sort of agreement until I got to this post. Is there a connection between homosexuality and pedophilia? My gay friend Richard isn't a pedo, he's looking for love with a man and I hope he finds it. He's a sweet kind hearted human. Some of Epstein's friends (i.e. our elites and leaders and a prince!) who fucked underage age girls and girls barely of age presumably aren't or weren't gay, since many of them also fucked or married adults of the opposite sex! Stephen Fry is getting married to an adult, admittedly one more than a couple of decades younger than him, but that aint pedophilia. Sean of DIF? He possibly might be a crook re: TPV (who knows?) but he aint a pedo...

So er ...Prove it.

Prove the connection. Give me the data.
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 06:13 by Mr Cappy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 06:57 #123

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Look at the multitude of threads on the PIT where the topic is raised.

It's all out there. Do you own research. I'm not your secretary.

You're a commie dole bludger, it's not like you don't have the time.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 10:54 #124

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Orangeaid wrote:

A commie dole bludger? And yet how many of your posts are posted from work? Not something I ever did.... your boss know about your nazi posts during work hours? Get back to your filing.

I don't think the research data is out there that backs up your claims, that's why I am asking you to provide it. The onus is on you because you have made that claim many times.

Surely some pedophiles or hebephiles are heterosexual, and some are homosexual, and some are bisexual? Some appear to be attracted to adults and children.. so many shades of grey.

Give me the data.
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 13:31 by Mr Cappy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 14:24 #125

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

A commie dole bludger? And yet how many of your posts are posted from work? Not something I ever did.... your boss know about your nazi posts during work hours? Get back to your filing.

I don't think the research data is out there that backs up your claims, that's why I am asking you to provide it. The onus is on you because you have made that claim many times.

Surely some pedophiles or hebephiles are heterosexual, and some are homosexual, and some are bisexual? Some appear to be attracted to adults and children.. so many shades of grey.

Give me the data.

I've looked into it before, there is no data apart from subjective blogs etc... that support the notion that there is a connection between homosexuality and peadophiila.

There have been studies carried out on the topic, I have not presently got the time to find them again, though there was something on one of them that suggested that 'opportunity' is a factor, so the opportunity from a predatory peadophile, such as a male minister or school teacher, or someone who has positioned themselves near children as an occupation, they are more likely going to be able to get closer to boys.

But most peadophiila is carried out in the family setting either by the direct family or a relation, there's no evidence to suggest that it's a homosexual act, most (nearly all) the women that I have had a relationship with in my life, have told me that their father had done something or another, or tried something, I've spoken about this with someone that I know quite well, and he told me that a lot of his previous girlfriends had said similar.

What gets the headlines is that the priest or care home worker, politician, is having sex with 'young boys' so it gives a false presentation, most cases don't actually get reported, it's mainly just the serial ones when they get caught, their victims tend to be both genders but opportunity may lead them to more boys, and there are going to be some homosexual peadophiles, though there are enough girls being abused to suggest that there is no real preference to boys.

In the family setting it's often the girls that are abused, there's a classic example of an extreme case of that with Friztl. it's not a homosexual condition.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 15:03 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 14:57 #126

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
most (nearly all) the women that I have had a relationship with in my life, have told me that their father had done something or another, or tried something, I've spoken about this with someone that I know quite well, and he told me that a lot of his previous girlfriends had said similar.

Absolute pure unadulterated Bullshit.
It was always going to happen!!

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 15:01 #127

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:
most (nearly all) the women that I have had a relationship with in my life, have told me that their father had done something or another, or tried something, I've spoken about this with someone that I know quite well, and he told me that a lot of his previous girlfriends had said similar.

In your view but then you are a prick.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 15:02 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 15:17 #128

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Annually, 29% of known female rape victims in America are younger than 11 years of age; however, at least 61% of rapes are never reported to the police.

In America, at least 20% of adult women were sexually abused as children.

Little girls are sexually abused at three times the rate of little boys in America.

Most child victims know and trust their abusers.

Sexual abuse is most likely to cause long-term harm if it is perpetrated by a father or father figure; 60% of child molesters are the father or the father-figure.
In America, incest constitutes one-third to one-half of the sexual abuse of girls; however, incest victims are far less likely to report than non-incest victims.

The statistics concerning the sexual abuse of girls are horrifying, yet the statistics don’t even begin to tell the whole story. Girls are sexually abused at much higher rates than boys by family members, acquaintances, and strangers alike. There doesn’t appear to be any difference what cultural heritage, economic or religious group the girl child comes from, the rates of abuse are staggering.

www.crisisconnectioninc.org/sexualassault/sexual_abuse_of_girls.htm

Of course that's America and not the UK, no reason to think the theme is any different though.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 15:23 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 15:23 #129

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Blue_Tackler wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

You are lying frothy.

For a start, a lady who has been abused doesn't tell anybody about it unless they are so close as to be married, in love, soul partner etc, it just doesn't happen.

And yourself and your friend have managed to have lots of these types of relationships, not only found all the abused ladies, but gotten close enough to all of them that they would bare there soul.

Like I said, pure unadulterated bullshit.

More imaginary nonsense from our resident walter mittey.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Orangeaid

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 17:07 #130

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

It's nice to finally know your middle names and surname. They suit you.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 18:26 #131

• wolfy
  • Silver Member
Mr Happy wrote:
wolfy wrote:
Blue_Tackler wrote:

It's nice to finally know your middle names and surname. They suit you.

You are 12 aren't you?

You told to somebody on another thread to ask their mum and dad.

Isn't there an age restriction on this forum Novum?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 07 Jan 2015 21:54 #132

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Wolfy wrote
You are lying frothy.

That's your assumption.

Wofly wrote
For a start, a lady who has been abused doesn't tell anybody about it unless they are so close as to be married, in love, soul partner etc, it just doesn't happen.
and
And yourself and your friend have managed to have lots of these types of relationships, not only found all the abused ladies, but gotten close enough to all of them that they would bare there soul.

What are your qualifications and experiences in assessing when and what will motivate a lady to disclose such information? Seems like zero, as I said the ladies that told me were in relationships with me, they weren't some strangers that I was chatting to at a bus stop, the person who I know well told me he'd been married three times, and that two of his ex's had been abused by their fathers, I've been engaged twice, one for whom I married, and had another long relationship besides that, my wife has not told me that she had been abused, but the other two did, and by their fathers.

So that's four out of six ladies admitting to be abused by their fathers.

You can simply disbelieve it if you wish, It won't change the facts though, I don't expect you'll have the gumph to be able to reassess your original thought on the matter, no matter what is said.

Wolfy wrote

Like I said ...

Blue_Tackler wrote
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 07 Jan 2015 22:38 by Frothy.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 08 Jan 2015 23:30 #133

• bd
thetruthcollector wrote:
I am still here...just off doing a lot of research!

i'm sure no one missed you.
i know that no one at the DIF shed a tear at your banning.
you are in great company here ... bigots, misogynists, homophobes and nazis.
you will fit in just fine, dipshit..

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 00:01 #134

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
How's the fudge packer sean btw? still tweeting about women's vaginas smelling like fish and showing the ingrained misogyny of the gay male community?

Oh ... my bad ... I forgot. Sean was replaced by icke's fudge packing son as webmaster wasn't he? The one who sticks hundreds of drinking straws in his ass and tweets to his "followers" to imagine him in a thong fingering his ass. :O
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 01:19 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 00:19 #135

• Zephirop
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Wolfy wrote
You are lying frothy.

That's your assumption.

Wofly wrote
and

What are your qualifications and experiences in assessing when and what will motivate a lady to disclose such information? Seems like zero, as I said the ladies that told me were in relationships with me, they weren't some strangers that I was chatting to at a bus stop, the person who I know well told me he'd been married three times, and that two of his ex's had been abused by their fathers, I've been engaged twice, one for whom I married, and had another long relationship besides that, my wife has not told me that she had been abused, but the other two did, and by their fathers.

So that's four out of six ladies admitting to be abused by their fathers.

You can simply disbelieve it if you wish, It won't change the facts though, I don't expect you'll have the gumph to be able to reassess your original thought on the matter, no matter what is said.

Wolfy wrote

Like I said ...

Blue_Tackler wrote

Probably says more about your taste in women than anything else...can you spot a vulnerable girl in a crowd Blue?

Forgive my humour...although it's probably containing a grain of truth.
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 00:45 #136

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Zep wrote
Probably says more about your taste in women than anything else...can you spot a vulnerable girl in a crowd Blue?

Forgive my humour...although it's probably containing a grain of truth

Or they can spot me, point is, the person that I know well, and myself don't represent the entire populations, I didn't say that we did, it was simply wolfy jumping on my post as to call me a liar.

I'm quite a vulnerable person myself, though I have not been abused, so perhaps there is something in what you say, that perhaps there is an unseen connection between my vulnerability and there's idk. :dunno:

No matter the conversation was about a connection between homosexuals and peadophiles, as women are often abused by adults when they are children then surely this excludes the notion that peadophiles are homosexuals from reality.
Jews LARPing as Nazis

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 00:59 #137

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Give me the data.
I don't post a thing from work you presumptuous lying pathetic troll.

Do you own research lazy wanker.

A commie dole bludger like you has got loads of time on his hands ... in between "researching" sick pedos like Ian Watkins and who knows what else.

It's interesting that you were a teacher but have an interest in all things pedo. Were you sacked from teaching for that? Would explain why you're a commie dole bludger now.
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 01:02 by Orangeaid.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 01:36 #138

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
You're obsessed with 'dole bludgers'......do you work in a job centre?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 01:42 #139

• Straight Shooter
Orangeaid wrote:
Mr Happy wrote:
Orangeaid wrote:

Give me the data.
I don't post a thing from work you presumptuous lying pathetic troll.

Do you own research lazy wanker.

A commie dole bludger like you has got loads of time on his hands ... in between "researching" sick pedos like Ian Watkins and who knows what else.

It's interesting that you were a teacher but have an interest in all things pedo. Were you sacked from teaching for that? Would explain why you're a commie dole bludger now.

Imagine orangeaid calling someone else a troll in 2015.

orangeaid we know you're the master troll around here it's ok just be who you are.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:08 #140

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Periods that's phenomenal coming from someone with an IQ < 20.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare