Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: why are regular posters not posting regularly now?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:15 #141

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Evie wrote:
You're obsessed with 'dole bludgers'......do you work in a job centre?

What a nosey busy body you are.

I'm not even British you idiot. I'm presuming a job Centre is where you and your antifa stoners on SZ have to go and lie each fortnight to keep their £50 handouts from hardworking tax payers.

Australia's equivalents to you and your commie dole bludger mates are portrayed in the satire Housos.

As you're thick, Housos is New South Wales slang for people who live in Housing Commission housing. You have your Vicky Pollards (Sketti reminds me of her for some reason :hahano: ) we have Housos.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:21 #142

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Who are you to call me thick, idiot? :chuckle:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:21 #143

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Oh shut up orangeaid you're a cock.

You have no idea who's a dole bludger, a hasbara agent, this or that, its just you being the typical little prick that you are.
Jews LARPing as Nazis
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2015 02:21 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:28 #144

• Zephirop
I'm a 'dole bludger'...I love it...*clears throat* I LOVE IT. :)
Stop being a typical Nazi and leave us poor bludgers alone...:D
Trapped looking back at love through a one way mirror.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy, Evie

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:32 #145

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
C'mon all you 'dole bluders' put your hands in the air like ya just don't care!
User(s) who Liked this post: Mr Cappy

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:34 #146

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Tackler is the typical Nazi, given its a term coined by Commie Jew Konrad Heiden. :) Nothing Jewish about me at all.

Though given what is discussed on this forum it's interesting that Evie has decided to pop her head up to support hasbara plant Tackler.

Cinta has certainly done her dash and ERM1 has supposedly checked out.

Hasbara always operates in packs. Just saying. :D

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 02:43 #147

• Evie
  • Fresh Member
Tell me.....how am I supporting Tackler? :chuckle:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 03:03 #148

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
The type of evasive response one would expect. You're disclosing yourself Jew troll.

Only here to disrupt and antagonize.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 09 Jan 2015 12:37 #149

• Frothy
  • Twilight Zoned
Evie wrote:
Tell me.....how am I supporting Tackler? :chuckle:

Because you disagree with orangeAIDS.

Anyone who disagrees with him, in his mind, are 'supporting one another' rather than face the reality that he's an almighty tit.

He'll get a PM from Zorro soon to tell him what to post next.

:yup:
Jews LARPing as Nazis

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 11 Jan 2015 09:26 #150

• zax
  • Gold Member
Some of us had to do odd jobs with Novum to fund a front end loader to clear away the shit building up on the forum.,and are now taking turns shoving it over to the DIF Pit. :chuckle:

Your turn Novum.

Here's the key--

Last Edit: 11 Jan 2015 09:27 by zax.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 11 Jan 2015 22:40 #151

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Because a small idiotic handfull of post whores obsessed with turning any thread into yet ANOTHER WWII reach around while chanting the word 'jew' without ever thinking about a much greater for........the deity the Talmud gang draw's it's power to take over each and every place they pitch a tent and or bitch. Putzy too.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 11 Jan 2015 22:58 #152

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
wiikkidd wrote:
Because a small idiotic handfull of post whores obsessed with turning any thread into yet ANOTHER WWII reach around while chanting the word 'jew' without ever thinking about a much greater for........the deity the Talmud gang draw's it's power to take over each and every place they pitch a tent and or bitch. Putzy too.

Or maybe some of us just have been too busy with other things? That said, I can't help but agree with you. Certain subjects get WAY too much view time, and then you have the issue of certain posters going crazy paranoid, accusing posters of all manner of things - whilst secretly messaging people...

Hopefully, things have calmed down, and the forum might be steering itself to calmer waters, I've not really checked. Be nice if it was, though, and my concerns have proven unfounded...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 11 Jan 2015 23:33 #153

Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Or maybe some of us just have been too busy with other things? That said, I can't help but agree with you. Certain subjects get WAY too much view time, and then you have the issue of certain posters going crazy paranoid, accusing posters of all manner of things - whilst secretly messaging people...

Hopefully, things have calmed down, and the forum might be steering itself to calmer waters, I've not really checked. Be nice if it was, though, and my concerns have proven unfounded...

Having another dig at me again I see Avacyn. :hahano: Anybody would get the impression that you're trying to say that NOBODY ever creates sock accounts and what not. It never happens right. What utter shite you talk ey. I bet there's a number of people here who have multiple accounts. So of course some people will sock up with multiple accounts, for a number of different reasons. Nothing new there.

You know what I also find quite odd, is how you constantly tried to prise me and a few others off this forum, while you've remained here yourself, and never far away from the trouble and trolling around here either.. isn't that right ''Avacyn''.. which strangely enough was your very reason you kept giving me why I should leave this forum. And now suddenly the problems why nobody posts here any more are partly down to me. You're as transparent as they come. You were all buddy buddy with me before Christmas, weren't you Avacyn, and now suddenly you're quick off your feet to have a childlish little dig. So what if I called somebody a sock, and? Which I've already openly admitted I could be wrong for. You didn't mention that important little detail did you Avacyn.

Tell me, when was the last time you actually added anything constructive around here? All you do is come here and bitch about either the forum, and one or two peeps here. Principally novum, and now me it would seem. Well, if you don't like it here then just phuck off. :) Quit the pretentious buddy shit too. I know exactly who my trusted and closest friends here are.

You've got some gall too accusing me of sneaky PM games. You fucking hypocrite. I never did fall for your pretentious friendship gestures either by the way, there was always something about you that never struck me as being genuine. I don't need your help to set up my own forum or website either, I'm perfectly capable of doing that entirely on my own thank you. so you can take your pretentious shit and go try suck up to somebody else with it. Don't ever PM me again telling me I should leave this forum. Now Just phuck off.. You're a devious little sneaky two faced snake that's what you are. :)

I'm now beginning to suspect you wanted some of us to leave because we are talking about topics that you don't want others to discuss here, and not through genuine concerns or real friendship.

How many other people have you PM'd here to try and prise off this forum?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2015 02:37 by Return of Zorro.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:26 #154

• Avacyn
Zorro wrote:
Having another dig at me again I see Avacyn. :hahano: Anybody would get the impression that you're trying to say that NOBODY ever creates sock accounts and what not. It never happens right. What utter shite you talk ey. I bet there's a number of people here who have multiple accounts. So of course some people will sock up with multiple accounts, for a number of different reasons. Nothing new there.

You know what I also find quite odd, is how you constantly tried to prise me and a few others off this forum, while you've remained here yourself, and never far away from the trouble and trolling around here either.. isn't that right ''Avacyn''.. which strangely enough was your very reason you kept giving me why I should leave this forum. You were all buddy buddy with me before Christmas, and now suddenly you're quick off your feet to have a childlish little dig. So what if I called somebody a sock, and? Which I've already openly admitted I could be wrong for. You didn't mention that important little detail did you Avacyn.

Tell me, when was the last time you actually added anything constructive around here? All you do is come here and bitch about either the forum, and one or two peeps here.

You've got some gall too accusing me of sneaky PM games. You fucking hypocrite. I never did fall for your pretentious friendship gestures either by the way, there was always something about you that never struck me as being genuine. I don't need your help to set up my own forum or website either, I'm perfectly capable of doing that entirely on my own thank you. so you can take your pretentious shit and go try suck up to somebody else with it. Don't ever PM me again telling me I should leave this forum. Now Just phuck off.. You're a devious little sneaky two faced snake that's what you are. :)

I'm now beginning to suspect you wanted some of us to leave because we are talking about topics that you don't want others to discuss here, and not through genuine concerns or real friendship.

How many other people have you PM'd here to try and prise off this forum?

I see that Zorro is still having his mental breakdown...

You can suspect all you like... I'll go and screenshot my PM box, to prove that I've not been scheming away against you. You are coming up with all manner of conspiracies, and it is disturbing to see someone who was once level headed, calm and rational, someone who had my full respect and regard on this forum now behave in this bizarre manner.

I never came up with the idea for your having your own forum, did I? It was you that came up with it. I offered to help, hadn't heard anything in ages. In fact, I'd forgotten all about it, until now.

I am not out to drive anyone away from this forum. Also, I have not PM'd you since December, so I have no idea as to what you are talking about. I am not telling you to leave the forum, I am not conspiring to get anyone to leave the forum.

You have managed to level all manner of accusations against me, and it is getting clear that no matter what I post here, positive or negative, will only bring out attacks on me. It is also clear who is attacking who, because I have gone for being reasonable with you, I have tried to work out what I have said that offended you the last time. Now, though... it is clear that you are seeing things that are not there.

And you wonder why members are staying away...

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:32 #155

Avacyn, some of us know very well that one of the reasons you're here is because you're trying to siphon good peeps off this forum onto yours and seaics. :yup:

And you're little ploy didn't work with some of us so you're now throwing your toys out of the pram and showing your true colours.. :chuckle:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:44 #156

• Avacyn
Zorro wrote:
Avacyn, some of us know very well that one of the reasons you're here is because you're trying to siphon good peeps off this forum onto yours and seaics. :yup:

And you're little ploy didn't work with some of us so you're now throwing your toys out of the pram and showing your true colours.. :chuckle:

What!?!?!?!?

If you are referring to the links in my signature... it is all about attracting Googlebots and web crawlers, to improve search engine rankings.

I cannot speak for Seaic, but I can assure you I never thought for one moment that any member would join. Also, if you check, it was weeks before I even mentioned it on here. In any case, what I did worked, because the forum has had visitors from the very moment I put the link in the signature. And there are still people visiting today.

So... what is the next accusation you will level at me? I'm Hasbara? I'm secretly Mossad? I'm the lovechild of George W Bush? At this rate, I'll be seen on this forum as the key suspect for the Kennedy shootings, Jack the Ripper, and sinking the Titanic... :facepalm:

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:44 #157

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Yes, the PM'd boy's playing tag up to 'protect' their imaginary territory of said/redundant topic was plain as day. And when asked of their country/faith/race they remained silent. Strangely silent, as though embarrassed or ashamed to admit truth of their own. The irony of that is staggering. And the PM deal? Oh, the real life time out's go without saying.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:45 #158

• Avacyn
Zorro wrote:

Also, I am not Taylor Momsen, since I've had that one recently...

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:48 #159

Avacyn wrote:
Zorro wrote:

What!?!?!?!?

If you are referring to the links in my signature... it is all about attracting Googlebots and web crawlers, to improve search engine rankings.

I cannot speak for Seaic, but I can assure you I never thought for one moment that any member would join. Also, if you check, it was weeks before I even mentioned it on here. In any case, what I did worked, because the forum has had visitors from the very moment I put the link in the signature. And there are still people visiting today.

So... what is the next accusation you will level at me? I'm Hasbara? I'm secretly Mossad? I'm the lovechild of George W Bush? At this rate, I'll be seen on this forum as the key suspect for the Kennedy shootings, Jack the Ripper, and sinking the Titanic... :facepalm:

Nope, none of the above actually. I just see you as a disingenuous little prick. Sometimes it really is just that simple. :)
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2015 00:49 by Return of Zorro.

why are regular posters not posting regularly now? 12 Jan 2015 00:59 #160

• Avacyn
wiikkidd wrote:
Avacyn wrote:
wiikkidd wrote:

Yes, the PM'd boy's playing tag up to 'protect' their imaginary territory of said/redundant topic was plain as day. And when asked of their country/faith/race they remained silent. Strangely silent, as though embarrassed or ashamed to admit truth of their own. The irony of that is staggering. And the PM deal? Oh, the real life time out's go without saying.

Well, I want to just say I'm not part of any of that, and am willing to prove it.

I also have no clue where he is coming up with all of these notions and ideas about people conspiring against him... And when I was dragged to the forum to see that he had PM'd Exorcist, and it was a message to people to not trust them, and whatever else... that was a massive shock to me.

Oh, and for the record... Conservative Conspiracy Forum is Timesarrow's baby, not Seaic. He is Admin, working on the technical side of things.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare